The New Racer ~ Charles Lecle...

Av simp_0102

Alana Basset the mentee of Lewis Hamilton 8 time world championship is now going to take his seat at Mercedes... Mer

Cast
Play list
Prologue
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Her tattoos
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN (pt 1)
Chapter SIXTEEN (pt2)
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
Chapter TWENTY FOUR
Chapter TWENTY FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
A/N
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Netflix
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY ONE
Instagram
Chapter THIRTY TWO
Chapter THIRTY THREE

Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN

547 16 1
Av simp_0102

Don't be a ghost reader even though this book is going to shit

Alana's POV
Time skip
Qatar

"Hey Pierre did Charles answer your messages?" I asked as I put down my phone when I see my messages from the morning still on delivered.

"No but maybe he's busy or it could be the time differences." He said and shrugged and patted my head as he said, "It's alright I'm sure he's fine,now let's talk about how France won England."

"Yes let us talk about how the referee was shaking his arse for the French team,even so I don't blame him Giroud is beautiful." I said and sighed contentedly when I mentioned Giroud.

"He is." Pierre said as he pretended to swoon.

"I knew you were zesty."

"Excuse me?"

"Poor Kika she should just go for me."

~~~~

I was back in Monaco because I had decided to just watch the rest of the World Cup at home.

"Mouse I'm home!" I said and came in to see him,Estie and Lance sitting together on one of our couches.

"Ooo my favorite trio what are we gossiping about?" I said and plopped down on the couch and left my bags by the door.

"We talking about how Estie and his girl broke up." Lance said not even trying to say it in a more gentle tone.

"Damn well she's not his girl anymore." I said while Estie glared at me and threw a pillow at me.

"What Lance is not telling is your Mouse here also broke up with his girlfriend well ex now."

"What is wrong with you people?"

"Wasn't his fault she was a cheater."

"NO! I'll break her nose." I said and got up to hug mouse.

"See I told you she's basically his work mum."

"If it makes you feel any better the week I was in Qatar Charles didn't reply to any of my messages." I said nonchalantly as Estie and Lance looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Yeah we are dating,so I'm going to shower,sleep and then head over to his house,I think his with his mum." I said and got up.

"WE CAN BREAK HIS NOSE FOR YOU!" Lance called out to me as I walked up the stairs.

"Thanks!"

~~~~

"Hello Arthur care to let me in?" I asked as he shook his head violently.

"You won't like what you'll see I don't even like it." He said as he finally opened the door fully.

"Mama Alana is here." He said as we walked in to see Alexandra sitting on a chair next to the dining table.

"Fuck me." I whispered out as Arthur whispered back I told you.

"I'm sorry for coming I didn't know you guys were having dinner I wanted to come and see Charles." I told her as we hugged each other.

"Nonsense I'm glad to see you actually I missed you ma fleur." She said and gestured for me to get some food but I declined kindly as I sat down opposite to Charles.

"Where Enzo?"

"Out." Charles finally said something to me after avoiding eye contact with me the time since I entered.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were only going to come back after the fifa thing ended?" Alexandra asked me with a smirk on her face like seriously who does she think she is.

"Who told you that?" I asked curiously.

"Charles." She said simply leaning more into his side.

"That's funny I only told him that over messages which he didn't reply to." I said and I saw him become tense at the mention of that while I stared him down.

I moved my gaze towards him and looked over at Arthur, "Where is your pretty girlfriend?"

Before Arthur could answer Pascal replied to what I said, "Right isn't she beautiful, I can't decide which of my sons girlfriends are prettier," she paused and looked at Alexandra who looked at me with a smirk, "You or Carla?" She said and shook her head with a smile.

"Carla I've seen her too pretty for you Arthur give her to me." I said and Pascal laughed while Arthur playfully glared at me while I smirked back at Alexandra who had a scowl on her face and leant back in my seat.

It was late Alexandra had already left mama Leclerc told me stay the night all while Charles said nothing. I was changing into some of Charles sweats and T-shirt as mama Leclerc said it was his.

"Mi amor..." he said as he entered my room and stared at me while I looked at him blankly.

"No."

"Just let me explain." He said blandly what does he think this is? A book?

"Yes explain why you have been ignoring me for her." I said with a sarcastic smile on my face.

"I did not ignore you my phone broke I had to get a new one and she basically forced herself into my home." He said and ran his hands down his face.

"How convenient, how did you know them that I was staying there supposedly for a while?" I asked him with raised eyebrows as I crossed my arms. While he took a step towards me I took a step back and he stopped.

"I saw your message while I was training I was going to reply please believe me I would never hurt you like that." He said and grabbed my hands. "Please." He whispered.

"Ok."

Time skip a week later

"Would you love me if I was cockroach?" I asked out of nowhere,the question was always on my mind. We were on Charles yacht we decided to have a day to ourselves.

"No." He said and and laughed a bit too hard for my liking so I pinched his arm and he pouted at me.

"I wouldn't love you if you were a cockroach to."

"Would you ever want to I don't know release that we are dating?" I asked Charles as I lied beside him on one of the beach chairs. We finally found somewhere private,after looking for half an hour.

"I'd do it right now ma cherie." He said running his hand up and down my thigh.

"Would you let me?" He asked looking into my eyes while he stopped his hand movements.

charles_leclerc posted!

Liked by pierregasly,lewishamilton,danielricciardo,mickshumacher,arthurleclerc and 987765 others

charles_leclerc: my jealous girl

pierregasly:ITS HAPPENING EVERYONE STAY CALM
franciscagnomes:we are calm my love it's only you

lewishamilton:I know where you live

alana_basset posted!

Liked by mickschumacher,lewishamilton,danielricciardo,sebvettel,pierregasly and 798909 others

alana_basset:im a jealous jealous girl

lewishamilton:I know where he lives so does roscoe

roscoelovescoco:we know where he lives

sebvettel:we do know where he lives

mickshumacher:I can inherit my fathers anger
alana_basset:mouse please you a baby

zhouguanyu: I'm still your favorite right?
alana_basset:don't ask silly question of course you are Jojo 💜

~~~~
SMUT WARNING
Alana's POV

"I want you,I crave you." He said while he played with the strap of my dress.

"Let me have you." He said and looked me in the eyes while I looked back at him.

"Have me." I said and walked to his room.

He followed me into his room and I sat leant up on his headboard.he lowered himself on me and kissed me,this kiss was not slow and loving it was rushed and filled with lust. I bit his bottom lip and tugged his hair and heard him moan into my mouth.

Feeling a rush of confidence I flipped us over so I was straddling his lap,his hands on my arse,he brought one up playing with the strap of my dress bringing it down.

He kissed my exposed shoulder making me shiver.

He brought the other one down but stopped and looked me in the eyes,without another word I nodded my head.

He than dropped both straps,the loose dress dropped to my hips pooling at my lap.

My thighs still on each side of him as I straddle him,his hands gripped my thighs again.

He flipped us over over so that he was on top of me in a second,I gasped feeling the sheets hit my bare back.

He lowered his face and pecked my stomach.He kissed up between my breasts up to my neck.He than kissed my lips.

He than pulled up and looked me in the eyes.

I couldn't wait any longer I wanted him,I than grabbed behind his neck and pulled him down and kissed him.

His hand rubbed my stomach as the other supported his weight above me,as his hand trailed down further my dress that was on my waist was now at my legs.

I was exposed to him,I had nothing but underwear on,I hadn't worn a bra under the dress I had worn.

His freehand went over the only thing that covered me he drew his fingers across feeling the dripping arousal from me.

He hummed into my mouth with approval.

I felt his finger move the underwear to the side.The cold air hitting my soaked vagina.He looked at me not breaking eye contact his finger ran up my slit and my breath hitched

"Soaked and dripping for me"

I licked my lips,he abruptly stuck a finger in me,my mouth formed an 'O' another finger was added a moan escaped my mouth.

He watched me in awe as I moaned loudly.

"I-I feel" I was close I felt a build up form within me he abruptly stopped.My face filled with disappointment my body whines.

"I know,I know I want you to cum when I'm inside of you," he said into my ear brushing my hair out of my face,he brought his body back down and gripped the sides of my underwear.

He dragged down the piece of of cloth down my legs and threw it across the floor with the rest of the clothing. I was completely exposed I was at his mercy.

He stood up and walked to the edge of the bed and pulled me by the ankles.

I sat in front of him at the edge of the bed,he waited for me to make a move and stared at me,I locked my lips and brought my hands to untie the drawstrings of his pants.

I could feel how hard he was through his pants,I brought it down and it pooled at the bottom he than fully took it off.

I placed my hands besides me and watched his movements he slid off the boxers he had on,my eyes widened.

He smirked at my reaction and started to go over,I instinctively moved my body back to the bed.

His body fell into contact with mine,my body laid back from my sitting position as he hovered over me.

"You are so fucking beautiful and all mine."

His

I arch my back the lower he went,my chest thrust forward,lowering his lips taking in my nipple deep,sucking hard,massaging hard,making me a moaning mess.

He bit onto my nipple "Fuck" I cried out

I felt his arousal press between my thighs against my vagina.

I grind my hips against his but he held them down.

"You feel what I want you to feel,patience love"

He hovered over me slightly,he looked me and I gave nothing but a nod.

Without a warning he plunges into me.

"Fuck,fuck,fuck" I threw my head into his neck,he moved a bit and I bit into his shoulder he moaned out loud,my nails digging into his back.

"Look at me"
"Charkes-please"
"Wait"

After a few more thrusts he finally commanded,

"Cum"

And with that I fell into a long-lasting feeling of pleasure,he did it at the exact same time which made me gasp aloud,my eyes rolled at the back of my head.

This was rushed but I need to get to the 2023 season and give you guys MAJOR drama like MAJOR you have no idea

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

97K 1.2K 26
Ivory Reyes is the stepsister of Lewis Hamilton,7 time F1 world champion But what happens after she has an affair with his biggest rival on the grid...
55.1K 800 24
Clara is a huge formula one fan and her favourite driver is Charles Leclerc. Since she is his fan, she manage one of the most famous and followed fan...
33K 930 34
Seb decides to create group chat with the 2023 grid, Kimi, Daniel and mick. Including Max and Charles. They hate each other but everyone think there...
455K 16.6K 60
"I need you more than I want to." where two teammates can't stand each other FORMULA ONE ...