Chapter SIXTEEN (pt2)

Brazil
Alana's POV

"I can't believe admin is making us do a tortilla challenge." George grumbled besides me.

"I know right but I told Toto when we go to Abu Dhabi we should do that drive around the track." I said to him and patted his shoulder.

"You know nothing about me!" He exclaimed to me with a bewildered look on his face.

"Not true you have a girlfriend that loves you very much and loves to talk about you just as much AND I happen to be friends with her." I told him and gave him a pointed look.

"I remember so little of you from our younger days all I remember is you not liking me." Giving me a glare pushing me a bit. George and I have a complicated relationship,a sibling relationship where they don't like each other but would do anything for each other.

"Yes I use to complain about you to Jules but he always told me to be nicer I admit I was a menace but so were you." I said as we continued to walk to the Mercedes lounge where we will be doing our challenge.

"You were mean! You were a bully! But Charles and Antoine always defended you." My heart clenched at the mention of my dear friend that I lost. When he passed on we were both in formula two,we were actually teammates.

"Because they saw through the Russel George facade." I said and he rolled his eyes at me.

"It was not a facade! I was a good kid and you bullied me for it." He said pointedly. (BULLYING IS NOT OK GUYS)

"If I bullied you which I don't believe is true I would've bullied you for your horrid haircut."

"Everyone's was bad and don't forget you had a MUSHROOM haircut." He said and started laughing at me.

"Haha.Those were dark times and you know it looked like you had one to." I said and faked laughed in his face mocking him on how he laughed at me.

"You know I hope admin catches what a bully you are and posts it."

"No you hope he catches you shirtless and posts it."

"You-you I'm telling Toto about you."

"I'll still be his favorite." I said smugly.

Tortilla challenge

Slap!

"Eww George you did not just spit your water on me!" I exclaimed after I spat my water out.

"I couldn't help it your face looked priceless when your tortilla broke!"

"GET ME ANOTHER TORTILLA GEORGE IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!"

"No Alana!No!"

"Did he just run out while we filming?"

"You scare him."

"I love it."

~~~~
Qualifying

"Alright Alana that's P2 George got pole."

"Great amazing well done team."

~~~~
Race day

"Ooo and that is a slow pit stop for Max Verstappen."

"Alana George is in P1 you have to overtake him."

"Where's max?"

"P7"

"Will I be able to win the Championship in Abu Dhabi?"

"With Max in P7 you will need to get fastest lap here in P2 and win and get fastest lap there in Abu Dhabi."