Chapter NINE

Monaco
Alana's POV

I was at a club in Monaco with Danny, Lew, Heidi, Mick and Justine.Everything was going well and I think saw Charles somewhere but who knows I'm drunk,well not drunk maybe tipsy.

Next thing I heard my song go on,gimme gimme.
I turned to them and scram, "THIS IS MY SOMG!" I then ran to the table and started dancing and screaming out the lyrics.

I know I'd be embarrassed by tomorrow morning but right now I just don't care. I then turned my head and saw Charles we made eye contact and I winked, I just couldn't care about anything right now. I turned my head when I heard someone jump next to me and I saw Lew then I saw Danny and oh my days this was amazing.

I knew one thing, tomorrow my PR is going to kill me.

~~~~
Time skip:Dutch Grand Prix (GUYS IM BEHIND I HAVE TO)

Remember in Monaco where I was singing and dancing like some superstar,yeah the video went viral and the memes...I love them.

"Hey Tom,how you doing hun?" I said when I answered my phone,remember Tom Spider-Man yeah we friends now. Did I get to meet Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan,yes I did, do I still want to meet RDJ yes I do I mean it's Robert Downey Jnr.

"Oh I'm well and drunk so I'm going to cut the call before I embarrass myself." I just stared at my phone surprised.

"Tommy boy you still there? Huh guess not." As I continued to stare at my phone. I got a shock as I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Oh my days Charles what's wrong with you?!" I exclaimed putting a hand on my chest and hitting him on his shoulder.

"Nothing,cmon let's walk together and have lunch." He said looking at me weird no staring into my soul.

"Huh ok question,why? Also stop staring at me like that you weirdo." I said pushing him, I heard him chuckle and he came closer to me and put his arm around his shoulder.

"You calling me the weirdo? Fair,but let's not forget what a big ABBA fan you are." He said smirking down at me and I could see he was trying to keep his laugh in.

"Oh shut up, you like my performance." I said hitting his chest.

"Ow! Stop hitting me woman! And of course I did my little rockstar." He said laughing out aloud.

"I hate you." I mumble out and he laughed even louder as we were leaving the paddock,oh Netflix is going to love this.

_____

"So who's Tom?" Charles asked right after we sat down, so we really have to do this? Do I really have to tell him I fucked Spider-Man even though I prefer Andrew Garfield.

"He's that guy I met that other night back in Monaco." I told him with hand gestures, I use my hands a lot ok.

"You still speak to him?" He asked with a shocked look on his face.

"I didn't think I'll speak to him till now either but we've become good friends,plus he supports Mercedes." I shrugged with a smirk on my face.

"Aa so he generally has bad taste in everything,what a shame." He said with a laugh and laughed even louder when I glared at him.

"Shut up you just jealous you don't have strategists like mine." I said and laughed as he gave me an offended look. "What?Sharls do you want softs or hards?" I imitated his strategists and started laughing he just shook his head at me.

"You are a terrible person."

"So I've been told." I said as I threw my straw wrapper at him and it him square in the face. That's when I died of laughter and he joined in even though it was at his own expense.

~~~~

Man I can't believe you guys fucked me over like this. Fuck.

~~~~

alana_basset

alana_basset.08:Not the result we wanted but we'll keep pushing well done @georgerussell63 💜

charles_leclerc: And you were talking about my strategists😌
-alana_basset.08: shut up sharls it was just an inschident🙄

lewishamilton:behave this is social media 😐
-danielricciardo:YEAH ALANA!
~alana_basset.08:this is why I prefer seb🙄
-SebastianVettel: ha I told you guys I was her favorite!😌
-mickschumacher:you are all wrong I am her favorite 😗

-carlossainz55: not them fighting over you knowing well I'm your favorite smh🙄
~alana_basset.08:facts carlossa 😌

Short chapter but yeah I don't know what's wrong with my font but here you are and 1k reads since uh when thanks guys love you💜