Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT

(Huge time skip but not to worry everything will be fine hopefully)
Alana's POV

"Tell Charles to stop phoning you are ours now."Kika,Pierres girlfriend said to me as she linked our arms together while my other hand held onto my phone as I typed with one hand.We invited Charlotte to join us but unfortunately she couldn't make it.

"Baby I was yours before the trip." I said and playfully winked at her while I sent Charles a text saying I'll phone him in a few hours.

"We know!" Lily called out from behind the bar that we had in our villa.

"Lils babes what are you doing so early behind the bar?" Carmen asked as she came downstairs.

"You have the phone sex face." Heidi pointed out and we all turned to her and noticed her red cheeks and orgasm glow.

"Was it good?" Lily asked as she sipped on her martini that she just made.

"You know for the sake of my sanity I'm going to pretend that George isn't my teammate who is like a brother to me." I said as I plopped down onto the couch.

"Stop guys I didn't have phone sex!" She exclaimed with even brighter cheeks,what a sweetheart.

"Babes your cheeks say otherwise." Kika said as she joined me on the couch.

"Ok why are you all attacking,YOU GUYS ALL HAD PHONE SEX AND I SAID NOTHING!" She exclaimed and puffed out her cheeks at the end.

"Maybe that's why Charles phones so much."

"Heidi please we heard you,Oh Danny how I wish you were here!" I exaggerated out as she playfully glared at me.

"Personally I think Lily has been too quiet for this topic." Kika pointed out and she was right Lily just sat there innocently.

"Alex is to vanilla." I said and laughed out.

"NO HE IS NOT!" Lily exclaimed but her eyes then widened as she realized she slipped up.

"Ok so what I had phone sex I have needs! Besides I'm not the only one who was quiet so was Kika AND Alana you didn't deny anything." Lily said as she desperately tried to salvage her dignity.

"Cant deny something that's true." I said nonchalantly while they all gave me looks of judgement.

"HAVE YOU SEEN HIM?!" I exclaimed pointedly.

"Kikas saving her voice for tonight's call." Heidi said we walk burst out laughing while Kika gapped like a fish because of the audacity we have.

~~~~
Charles POV

"Are you guys sure they wouldn't mind we crashing their girls trip?" Alex asked nervously while rubbing his hands down his pants.

"Sure and if they don't we will just blame Danny." Pierre said about Danny who went to go get coffees for us with George.

"Yeah you right Als can never be angry with Danny and somehow she'll calm down Lily and Heidi maybe even Kika." I said as I thought back to how soft she is with Danny,lucky fool.

"Honestly sometimes I feel like Ally has a better effect on Lily than I do." Alex exclaimed as he threw his head back onto the airport chairs.

"I hope no one sees us and posts it out to social media." Pierre said as he looked around like he was James Bond.

"What about social media?" George and Danny came up to us with coffee and hands.

"George cameras are away you don't have to take your shirt off." Alex said and we all laughed much to George's dismay.

"We were just talking about how we hope there are no cameras around so it won't reach the girls." I explained to them as I sipped on my warm coffee.

"I mean we are here quite early so I would hope not." Danny said as he too a seat next to me.

~~~~
Alana's POV

"Oh my days it's so early who is knocking on the door?" I asked as we all came down to the incessant knocking.

"What if it's a killer?" Kika asked and we all froze.

"Alana you open the door and get something as a weapon!" Heidi whispered shouted to me as the others nodded.

"Is it cause I'm black?" I asked and they all silently groaned while I rolled my eyes playfully and went into the kitchen and got a spatula.

"Why would you get a spatula?!" Lily asked me frustrated as she ran her hand through her hair.

"Bigger more surface area." I said and we all began speaking over each other but stopped when another knock came.

"Alright I got this." I said and opened the door and held the spatula high while the others hud behind me.

"Aaa!" I opened the door and started hitting the person and the person groaned.

"Stop it's me Charles! Alana cherie please." The person said and I looked at the person wide eyed and saw it was Charles.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry." I said and handed the spatula to Lily and hugged Charles.

"Why did you have a spatula?" Danny asked asked me confused as I moved to hug him.

"Bigger more surface area." We all chorused together while the others looked at us weirdly.

~~~~

Short chapter I know but I had to update next update will be longer we will start the 2023 season that's already almost finished I'm so behind.unedited