Forever family

By lionesseslovr08

*coming soon* Start date: 08/09/2023 End date: ???? More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six

Chapter three

1.6K 25 5
By lionesseslovr08

A/N: This will be the last post before i start doing them every two weeks this is up until mid November i think and then it should be back to once a week hope you like it

"Yeah, it's no problem I've just gotta drop some people off then I will be back if that's alright"

"Yeah no that's fine just whenever," I say a soft smile on my face "I think Ro and Anna are still dancing away anyway, I'll just put them to bed when you get back so I know there's someone else there"

"Yeah no problem I'll be back soon then"

A while after I hear the door open and close telling me that Kim was back from dropping the other girls off. I hear her lock the door for me. I smile, knowing that's such a Kim thing to do, always looking after us. What worries me is the fact that I haven't heard from Ro and Anna in a while. Anna always stays with us after parties as she doesn't live with any roommates so she claims she needs Rosie by her side at all times.

Still in Leah's POV

"Leah!" I hear Kim shout from the living room where I presume she went first "can you come in here a minute please!"

"Yeah just a second" I shout back, confused on what could be so urgent. As I walk into the living room I am confused even more. Rosie and Anna are not here.

"Do you know where they went?" Kim questions me

"No, I haven't heard from them in a while they might have taken themselves upstairs"

We both make a mutual decision to go upstairs to look for them knowing they wouldn't be in the kitchen as I had just been in there. That's when we hear it. Ro was throwing up in the main bathroom. Me and Kim looked at each other and started to rush up the stairs knowing that no one else upstairs was awake.

When we walk in the bathroom we see Ro sitting on Anna's knee, who had definitely sobered up, leaning over the toilet seat. Anna rubbing her back up and down, holding her hair back out of her face.

"I am never drinking again" Ro says, laying her head down on Anna's shoulder who by now was half asleep, leaning against the bath. I chuckle lightly knowing that this happens every time. Kim gently goes and lifts Ro up as Anna crawls from her spot whilst Kim takes her place whispering something into Ro's ear.

"You stay here for a minute , I'll go and get you some pyjamas," I said to Anna as she tried to get up from the floor. I walk into Rosie's room to get some of Anna's pyjamas as I see Katie and Rue in her bed. I chuckle lightly knowing that they will definitely be rough in the morning. I quietly sneaked out after getting everything I needed.

I walk back into the room with Ro being a mess because she threw up again, Kim trying to comfort her and Anna asleep on the floor.

"Hey, i'm just going to take Anna to bed" I say crouching down next to Kim who was still trying to comfort Rosie who was still crying uncontrollably.

"Yeah that's fine think this one needs to go to bed as well" she says slightly laughing

"Yeah well if you do Katie and Rue are asleep in her bed so just take her to mine" I say quietly rubbing Rosie's back for comfort, I stood up as I walked over to Anna, picked her up and decided just to take her into the spare room. I place her down under the covers and put some paracetamol and water by the side of the bed for when she wakes up. Leaving the pyjamas I got for her at the end of the bed, knowing that she would want to change once she woke up. I quietly make my way out of the room and back to the bathroom.

Kim's POV

Rosie was definitely going to be hungover in the morning, that's for sure. When we walked in the bathroom I immediately noticed how tired Anna was. Leah must have noticed too as she went out of the room to get everything she could possibly need. When she came back and told me that Katie and Rue were asleep in Rosie's bed I chuckled knowing that it was such a Katie thing to do, fall asleep in another person's bed.

When Leah had gone out the room Rosie suddenly lifted her head up and practically threw herself over the toilet as she threw up again. I quickly went into mum mode sitting with her closer to the toilet, wiping her mouth with toilet roll and flushing it down as I was rubbing her back. She started crying whilst I was wiping her mouth so I just sat there whispering things into her ear.

"Ro, you're going to be alright, I promise you" I say as she leans back into me putting her head in my neck still crying. "Do you want to go to bed?" I question not wanting to move her if she didn't want to go just yet.

"Yes please" She whispered quietly into my neck finally calmed down sniffling quietly. I noticed Leah stood in the doorway with a small smile on her face as I lifted myself and Rosie up off the ground.

"You do know, I've not got a clue where your room is right '' I say standing in front of the younger but taller girl, Rosie half asleep in my arms.

"Oh yeah it's this way" she says, leading me to the opposite end of the corridor. As I walk through the door you can immediately tell this is Leah's room. She has her Arsenal debut shirt framed and hung on her wall but apart from that everything is simple, just as she likes it. I walk towards the bed lifting the covers and placing Rosie down, she immediately snuggles into Leah's pillow not even caring that she doesn't have pyjamas on yet.

"Hey do you want me to show you to the spare room" Leah asks

"No it's alright I know where that one is," I say slightly laughing with Leah knowing the countless times I have stayed behind after parties to help with Rosie as she can be a pain. "Night Leah" I say quietly, not wanting to wake the sleeping girl.

"Night Kim" She says back to me and not long after the whole house was silent everyone's asleep.

Back to Rosie's POV

I am rudely awoken to someone moving the bed. My head is pounding. The light shining through the gap in the curtains. I turn around groaning in pain as I squint my eyes to see who has just gotten out of bed. I faintly see Leah walking out of her room, probably to go to the bathroom. I keep my eyes closed until I hear the door shut softly again. Now I can fully open my eyes to look at her.

She looks up at me walking over to the bed and notices that I'm awake.

"You feeling alright" she says which hurts my head even more

"Shhhhhhh," I say quietly ",too loud" She stifles her laugh as she grabs me some paracetamol from her bedside table and a water bottle. I quickly snatch them out of her hand. As I notice that I'm still wearing my outfit from last night.

"What time is it?" now being able to speak at a normal volume instead of whispering.

"It's nearly 12" Leah replied, being careful not to talk too loud.

"Ugh" I say, leaning back and closing my eyes again.

"You think its a movie day kinda day" Leah says sitting next to me on the bed

"Yes"

Me and Leah both agree that we should just go downstairs to put the movies on as Leah's TV is way too confusing, I finally get into my pyjamas (which consists of Katie's Ireland jumper and Viv's jogger bottoms that I've had to roll up a million times, but i can't complain they are very comfy). I also pass into my room on the way and grab my phone and duvet.

Once I make my way into the living room I notice that no one else is in here yet, Leah is probably making them all help her in the kitchen. So, to make time pass quickly I go on Instagram to make a post. I started posting one on my public account that I usually use for football.

@rosie26

(^Rosie and Beth)

(^Beth, Rosie and Katie [in order they are stood] Rosie doesn't have alcohol in her hand)

(Ruesha and Rosie)

Liked by viviannemiedema and 128,381 more

Caption- Great time with the girlies last night. Love you all lots, exciting news coming soon @rueshalj @bethmead_ @katie_mccabe11

Comments disabled*

Then I made one on my private account that only my friends and family can see. I made this account so I can post that i was drinking or something without the media knowing as I'm not at the legal age yet.

@rosie_spam06

(Rosie and Beth)

(Beth, Rosie and Katie in order)

Liked by leahwilliamson and 310 more

Caption- Always lovely getting drunk with my girls even if the morning after is the worst. (P.s. swipe for a surprise @leahwilliamson)

Comments-

@katie_mccabe11- Oh Leah you look so beautiful in that pic haha

@leahwilliamson- haha very funny i was a bit drunk when i sent that plus its from ages ago

@rosie_spam06- you weren't just a little bit drunk you were pissed out your head haha

@mbrighty04- glad you had a good time can't wait to find out what the big news is Everyones going mad on your main account trying to figure it out

Ect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 597 21
❝ 𝑂𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑒...𝐴) 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝐷𝑦𝑙𝑎𝑛'𝑠 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑎...𝑎𝑛𝑑 2) 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑦. ❞ ❝ 𝑇𝑤𝑜? ❞ ❝ 𝑈ℎ...
113K 762 146
@colbybrock liked your photo @colbybrock commented 'woah' started June 11, 2018