Forgive me... [Boboiboy x Rea...

Per NicoleAlcantara760

Boboiboy and [Name] are reunited after five years. A lot has changed in their lives. They were once called th... Més

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18

Part 19

1.8K 57 61
Per NicoleAlcantara760

The day of the Governor's ball...

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful, dearest?" Quake smiled as he caressed your knuckles. The night had been long and with just a few hours away from sunrise, the events of the night had caught up to you but it seemed to have no effect on your fiance.

"Yeah, you did mention it a couple hundred times," You said and leaned further into his embrace. Quake sensed the shivers on your arm and pulled the white duvet to almost cover your face. He leaned down and pressed a kiss on the top of your head.

"I can't help it" 

You chuckled and looked up at him while grazing his toned torso. Quake hummed in response and pulled you closer, you brought your hand up and cupped his cheeks and even though it had been months after the worst phase of your life you could still see the emotions in his eyes. 

Fear...regret...sadness...love.

"Boboiboy..." You whispered in the quiet space between the two of you, even in this big house with this big bedroom, this inch of space between you and him was where both of your worlds rested. 

"Yes love?"

"I'm sorry.." You hesitated to bring it up now but the guilt was killing you from the inside. Quake raised an eyebrow and smirked at you. 

"What for?" You lowered your gaze and bit your lip, and Quake knew something was bothering you. He wondered what it could be when he had taken care of the problem just hours ago. 

"[Name]..what happened?"

You looked up at him and sighed. There was no running away from him now. 

"When you...I mean when I couldn't find you before the dance, I started looking around and when I didn't...when I didn't see Layla ...I.." You took a deep breath and within those seconds Quake's whole world stopped. 

Did you see him and Layla? Did you know what he did? Were you going to leave him?... 

"I thought maybe..maybe ..you and her..." You didn't need to finish the sentence. Quake knew what you meant. You thought that he had left you to go be with Layla, which he did but it was different. 

"It's alright," He said as he slid down further to have your face right in front of his. "I know I have a long way to go before you can trust me and... I meant it when I said I would spend the rest of my life earning it"

Before you could utter another word Quake swallowed all your worries as he pressed his lips to yours. His hands traveled to the back of your neck as he tilted his face to deepen the kiss. This is the reason he did what he did and he swore he would do it all over again. 

To have your love, to feel the warmth of your skin, to hear your moans, to hear you say his name like a prayer as he worshiped you...

"QUAKE, YOU BASTARD!! YOU SAID WE'LL ALL GET TO DANCE WITH [NAME]!!"

"FLOWER!!"

"I'LL GET TO DANCE WITH [NAME] FIRST!!]

"OI!! I'M NEXT TO DANCE WITH FIREBALL!!"

"OUT OF THE WAY, DUMBED LAMP!!"

"FUCKING PIKACHU!!"

Right.... There are times when Boboiboy unconsciously splits without knowing...

Best gift ever...

You paced around the room nervously as Ying and Yaya sat on the edge of the bed eating the last bits of pocky sticks. You had come to the same private island, where Boboiboy had proposed to you, for his birthday. 

While Boboiboy was out swimming with Gopal, you were sitting with Yaya and Ying in your bedroom. 

"But what if he... Doesn't like it?"

 Ying raised an eyebrow and looked at you like you were the stupidest person on earth. "That man is whipped for you. You can give him a leaf for his birthday gift and he would love it"

"Yeah, and Boboiboy always loves everything you give him?" Yaya said, pointing the pocky stick at you.

You sighed and sat next to Yaya and held your head in your hands. 

"It'll be alright. Don't worry" 

You nodded and grabbed the last sick out of the box. Before Ying could protest you heard the bickering of two grown men. The door flew open revealing soaked Boboiboy with his hair plastered on his forehead. 

"Well hello, my wife's second husband" He greeted Ying who chuckled and pushed him away walking out of the door, as soon as she was behind the taller man, and looked at you and Yaya, mouthed "DIVORCE!"

You chuckled and swatted your hand shooing her away.

"I know what she said!" Boboiboy huffed as he walked towards you. 

"I'll leave you two alone then, Gopal must be soaking wet as well." Yaya gave you a smile and walked towards the door and closed it after walking out of the room.

"Why didn't you dry your hair off? You can get sick" You asked looking at dripping strands. Boboiboy placed his hands on either side of yours so his eyes were on the same level as yours. You leaned back a little, never knowing what to expect from this man. 

"Because... Then I wouldn't be able to do this" He said with a devilish grin and shook his head violently to let all the soaked water fall over you. 

"Boboiboy!!" You yelped and tried to move away but he grabbed your hands and pulled you towards him to place a salty kiss on you. 

"Now we both gotta take a shower! Let's go!" He said, scooping you in his arms and making his way towards the open shower.

"Maybe I should divorce you," You said, as soon as he put you down on the stone floor. Boboiboy grinned and turned on the shower above you, "You can't divorce me a day before my birthday"

.

.

.

.

The four of you sat around the bonfire talking about anything and everything when Yaya asked, "Whatever happened to Hargreeves? I haven't seen Layla around either"

You nodded along with her. "Yeah me neither... As far as I remember her father was innocent right?"

"Who cares about that witch anyway? Glad she's gone from our life" Ying at you and Yaya while sipping on her cold drink.

You looked at Boboiboy, expecting an answer. Boboiboy and Gopal exchanged knowing glances as they sipped their scotch. 

Gopal chuckled and spoke first. "Well... They had to flee the country. Her father was involved in some scandals too and was sent to jail. I think her mother left the country to go stay with some relatives in Indonesia"

"What about Layla?" You asked, looking down at your lap. Boboiboy frowned but then quickly looked away. 

Gopal continued, "She fled the country too. She is not allowed to return to Japan anymore"

"That's a relief," Ying said.

Yaya, you, and Ying seemed to have bought it as it came from the detective himself.

While the three of you got busy with your own gossip, Boboiboy, and Gopal stood silently next to each other near the barbecue grill. 

"Why were they asking about Layla?" Boboiboy asked in an anger-laced tone. Gopal being the calmer one kept a hand on his shoulder as he discarded the cigarette he held in the other. 

"Don't worry, they probably asked for no reason. But if it helps I'll ask Yaya if anything is going on"

Boboiboy let out a relieved sigh. He didn't think about Layla after the ball but tonight something had him worrying.

"What about the rest of her family?" Boboiboy asked as he flipped the slice of meat.

"Her mother moved to New Zealand with the rest of her family"

"And... You're sure right she won't ever say a word to anyone about... what happened?" Boboiboy never regretted his actions. 

He didn't regret what he had put Layla and her family through after what they had done to you. But he needed to know that in the worst-case scenario, you'd be safe. 

That's all he wanted, he was ready to pay for his actions as long as it kept you safe.

"She wouldn't unless she wanted to see her daughter dead. She knows that if she takes any wrong step it will end up with her daughter's head on her doorstep. She has already lost her husband. I don't think she would want to lose a daughter too"

Gopal smiled reassuringly and Boboiboy knew that it was alright. His perfect paradise with you was safe.

.

.

.

.

You lay next to Boboiboy tangled under the plush white duvet with your head on his chest as you drew mindless circles on his toned torso. 

"Boboiboy..."

Boboiboy hummed in response with his eyes closed. 

"Boboiboy!" You whined forcing Boboiboy to tilt his head down to look at you. 

"Yes, flower?"

"I have to tell you something," You said balancing yourself on one elbow as you bit your lower lip. 

"Tell me then," Boboiboy said, turning on his side so he was face to face with you, rubbing his hand along the silk fabric of your gown.

"I...I forgot your birthday gift home. I swear I had kept it on the shelf to pack it but I don't know ...I forgot to pack it!" You said, almost in one breath. 

Boboiboy chuckled and pulled you closer to him, making you gasp lightly. "I don't need any gift from you... I have everything I need right here in my arms" He smiled as he pecked your lips.

"You sure you have everything?" You asked, raising an eyebrow. 

Boboiboy smirked, wondering what were you up to. "Yes, I am. Why?"

You giggled as you freed yourself from his arms and opened your bedside drawer to pull out a brown envelope.

"Sit up," You said, holding the envelope behind your back, and obediently Boboiboy followed your order. He sat on the edge of the bed, puzzled at your actions. 

You held the envelope in front of you with shaky hands. 

"What is this?" Boboiboy asked, a little nervous upon seeing the Hospital symbol at the upper right corner of the envelope. 

"Open it," You said, sheepishly. Boboiboy sighed as he took the envelope from you.

He took out the papers with a frown on his face but soon the frown was replaced by surprise. "[Name]..." He said, looking at the paper, and going over the test result again and again. 

"Boboiboy..." You replied, biting the inside of your cheek. There was no sudden outburst of joy like you had seen in countless YouTube videos. 

Boboiboy sat staring at the papers with a hand over his mouth. "[Name]... Is this..."

"Yes," You replied instantly, knowing what he meant to ask. 

Boboiboy pulled you between his legs and wrapped his arms around you, burying his face between your stomach and ribs. 

Neither of you said anything as he tightened his hold around you and you let your fingers graze over his hair. You felt him shudder and pulled him closer, hoping to calm his nerves.

Boboiboy pulled back with tears running down his cheeks and it would have worried you if it had not been for the widest smile you had ever seen. 

"I am going to be a father!" He said and you nodded, trying to hold back tears. 

Boboiboy got up and immediately cupped your cheeks, pulling you into a kiss, a kiss that could only be described as the kiss of life.

"Thank You" He whispered against your lips when he finally pulled back. "I love you..so much... I promise you I'd do everything to be a good father this time" 

You shook your head as you let your tears fall. You knew Boboiboy was never going to forgive himself for what had happened in the past and you knew you were going to remind him every day that you are grateful to start a family with him. 

"You'd be a great father," You said and pecked his lips reassuringly. 

"This is the best gift..thank you..." He said as he pulled you into his chest, rubbing your back gently. 

"This isn't a dream right?" He asked. Hoping, praying, begging for this to be real. You shook your head.

"No, Boboiboy Amato we are having a baby". You smiled up at him.

While you slept peacefully in his arms that night, Boboiboy lay awake, his hand resting gently over your stomach. He held you a little closer, trying to reassure himself that this time...

This time he would protect you. He was going to do everything in his power to keep you safe...

The paranoid father...

While people say that a mother goes through an emotional rollercoaster during pregnancy, they have definitely never met Boboiboy Amato. 

People usually baby-proof the house to the extent of eliminating sharp corners and other things that can harm a baby, But Boboiboy Amato is not like other people. 

"Boboiboy!" You said, for the umpteenth time that day. 

"We need a bigger house [Name]. We need a house where... Where we can have a family" He said as he placed a photo of yet another mansion in front of you. 

"But this house is big enough. We don't even use half the space and the garden is amazing. I don't see your point here"

Boboiboy held your hand as he took a deep breath. "Love, It's not just the baby. We need a nanny, extra help around the house, and..." Boboiboy fumbled with words and you raised an eyebrow at him. "-and this house is not safe enough. It's closer to the street and farther from the hospital..."

"It's... We live on a hill, the closest street is ... at least a 3 km walk! Darling, I know that you're scared, but trust me, everything will be fine"

No words could reassure Boboiboy once he had set his mind on something. "Please [Name]...for me? I want us to have a new start..."

So you ended up picking a new house, house would be an understatement. Between you not wanting a big empty house and Boboiboy wanting everything available for his little one, the both of you decided on a chateau.

"Are you happy now?" You asked, rubbing his back.

"There is still a lot to do," Boboiboy said, shooting a smirk in your direction. You knew at that moment that your husband was crazy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As your belly grew, so did Boboiboy's paranoia. You had moved into the new chateau a month ago and Boboiboy had your entire wardrobe redone. 

All your heels were now replaced by every color and material of ballet flats. The tight dresses now hid behind the comfortable satin trousers. 

While you had preferred to have your bedroom on the top floor so you could get a pretty view of the gardens, Boboiboy was strictly against your use of stairs. 

While you were used to carrying your laptop from the dinner table to the bedroom as you binge-watch your favorite series, Boboiboy had appointed people to hold every minuscule thing for you. 

In Boboiboy's words, You were not allowed to lift anything that was heavier than a feather.

He had a pediatrician and a full-time chef living on the grounds so that all your cravings were fulfilled. You didn't remember the last time you had gone out of the house, except for the weekly, which was supposed to be once every two weeks, visit to your doctor. 

Boboiboy had even decided to set up his office at home so he would not miss any special moments. He wanted to be with you and the baby every second. Every food that was prepared had to be pre-approved by Boboiboy and the pediatrician.

You would even see his elements frantically run around the Chateau just to baby proof each and every corner of the place...

"[Name]!" Solar yelled, standing at the entrance of your bedroom. You turned around with the book in your hand, confused at his reaction. 

"What?" You furrowed your eyebrows thinking why was your husband being so dramatic?

"What were you doing?!" Solar demanded to know as he stomped towards you. 

"I was...just taking this book from the shelf, why?" 

Solar sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "You are not supposed to do risky things" 

You chuckled at him. "I was taking a book out. What's so risky about that?" You turned around and walked over to your reading chair. 

"The book could have fallen on you, or you could have lost your balance trying to reach for the book, You need to be careful. Where is Matthew? I had asked him to be with you. Matthew!" Solar called for the man. 

"Boboiboy, it's fine. I sent him away because I wanted to be alone. I am fine" You reassured him.

"Yes sir!" Matthew stood guard at the door. Solar turned to face him and took a deep breath. 

"Boboiboy... It's fine" You said softly, hoping to save the poor man from your husband's wrath. 

"Matthew..." Solar said and then looked at you, pleading to let the poor man go. 

"..... Get a smaller cabinet from the guest room and arrange all the books there and take this one out. Get it done by tomorrow."

"DID [NAME] CARRIED BOOKS AGAIN?!"

"SHUT UP, YOU DAMN CHICKEN!!! SHE'S SUPPOSE TO REST IN PEACE BUT YOUR LOUDASS CAME HERE!!"

"What did I said about yelling when your in [Name]'s presence?..."

"Ouuuuhhhh~~ Someone's gonna get hit by a frying pan~~"

.

.

.

.

.

.

"-why did you turn it off?!" You whined. You were sitting with your back pressed against him on your bed, with his arms draped loosely around you and his face resting on your shoulder. 

"Because it's time for you to sleep"

"But I am not tired..." You said and placed your hand on top of his over your grown belly.

"Mommy needs at least 8 hours of sleep and I know you get up early"

You scoffed and looked down at your intertwined hand. Maybe it was not too late to warn the little one.

"Hope you know that your dad is crazy" 

Boboiboy let out a dramatic gasp. "You're turning her against me already?" 

He pouted, making you chuckle. "How do you know it's a girl?"

"It's a gut feeling" Boboiboy shrugged. You hummed in response. 

"Are you a girl?" You asked, making Boboiboy chuckle behind you. 

"As if you'd get an answ-". His words died down when you both felt a kick. It was small but it was there. 

"Boboiboy... Did you feel that?" 

Boboiboy gulped, "Yes. Oh my god! My baby kicked!"

"She did!!!" Both of you were in shock when you felt it the second time. 

"I told you she is a girl!!" Boboiboy yelled, almost damaging your ears.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Is he troubling you too much?" Ying asked to put his bag down on the drawing room table, as she walked towards you. 

"He has gone crazy," You said, making Ying chuckle. 

"It's a she," Boboiboy said, walking towards you with a glass of juice.

"She was talking about you," You said, taking the glass from him. 

"No, she wasn't," Boboiboy said, scrunching his face.

"Yes I was," Ying said, making you laugh.

"Come on Ying, you love me!" Boboiboy said wrapping his long arms around Ying to give her a hug. 

"I tolerate you because my wife loves you"

"I can't believe I'm going to be an aunt!" She cooed as she hugged you, roughly pushing Boboiboy aside. 

"I know!!! I can't wait for her to meet you!"

"You look beautiful [Name]...Also, I have your reports with me, and we need to talk" 

Boboiboy, who was about to leave the room for the two of you was suddenly alert. "Why? Is everything okay?" He asked, frowning.

Ying sighed as she sat down opposite you. "Everything is fine but-"

"Ying! I think we should...talk alone" You interrupted. You knew that whatever it was, it wasn't worth telling Boboiboy as he would only worry more.

"Absolutely not. I want to hear it" Boboiboy said, sitting down next to you.

"Alright then, the baby is perfectly fine and healthy, but [Name], are you eating well?" Ying asked, tilting her head.

"Yes, I am, why?"

"Well, you should be weighing a bit more than you do, It's not a big difference but for your height and the fact that you are carrying a baby, you should gain a bit more"

You were at a loss for words. Yes, it was true that you were watching what you ate but you didn't think it would be a matter of concern. 

"Is it .. going to affect the baby?" You asked.

"No no... It's just a small observation. You are just borderline underweight. A few pounds would work in your favor" You nodded and shot her a smile.

When Ying left after the dinner, a heavy silence took its place between you and Boboiboy. 

"Boboiboy?" You called for him across the room as you sat in front of your dresser. Boboiboy hummed in response, not taking his eyes off his phone. 

"Are you mad at me?" 

Boboiboy shut the phone and looked at you through the mirror. He sighed and got to walk to where you were sitting and knelt in front of you. 

"No, I can't be mad at you. I'm just... worried" 

You turned in your seat to face him. "The baby is fine..."

"What about you? I want both you and the baby to be as healthy as possible. Were you controlling your food?" He asked. You nodded shyly as you averted your gaze. 

Boboiboy hooked his index finger under your chin to lift your face. "Why?"

"I was just worried that I wouldn't look as... Good". Boboiboy sighed as rubbed the apple of your cheeks with his thumb. 

"[Name] ..to me you're the most beautiful person on this earth, now let me prove it to you"

.

.

.

.

.

It had been over three weeks since you and Boboiboy felt the baby kick for the first time. Now Boboiboy couldn't get enough of it. 

He loved being a father, he loved sharing a family with you. It was his dream come true. He stood leaning against the door of the bathroom, listening to you hum another song as you got ready to take a bath. 

Bath times were one of his favorite moments, he got to be so close to you and he loved every second of it. 

Of course, you were never allowed to bathe on your own, because what if you slipped and he wasn't there to catch you? You had given up on trying to ration with him.

"I know, I told you that your dad is crazy, but he is not. I Was just teasing him. He is a good man and I am so excited for you to meet him. I think he is jealous that I get to be with you all the time" You chuckled as you felt the baby move. 

"You're excited too I guess. He loves you a lot so don't give him too much trouble, okay? But also don't be daddy's kid. Be a mommy's kid"

Boboiboy smiled as you continued to talk to the baby. 

He couldn't wait to meet the little one.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Okay okay!!! Get everything we need it the van!!"

"Ow, stop pushing me!!"

"Where's the baby blanket!?!"

"Everything is placed in the bags!! Where the hell did you placed it, Cyclone!?!"

"Check the rooms!!"

"Guys!! We need to bring [Name] to the hospital but now your stressing her up!!!"

You were currently sitting on the couch, watching all the elements freak out since they decided to bring you to the hospital early.

It looks hilarious to you but it was headaching...

You watched how Cyclone tripped, causing the other elements to pile up and saw how Quake pinched the bridge of his nose...

"MUST I DO EVERYTHING MYSELF!?! IF I FIND ONE BABY BOTTLE OR THINGS IN THAT BAG BROKEN,  YOUR ALL DEAD TO ME!!"

His really pissed now...

But when he turned to look at you, he gave you one of his sweet honey look smile that he can master.

"Just relax there, dearest. Okay? Don't mind me and these... Idiotic knuckleheads..."

"O-Okay..."

"Okay... GOLEM—"

[Sister's Name]...

Boboiboy gritted his teeth as you clenched his hand. 

"God [Name]!" 

You groaned as you tried your best to push the baby out. Boboiboy had gotten you into the hospital two days before the expected date because he didn't want to take any risk and there is nothing you hated more than staying at a hospital. 

So you closed your eyes and focused on getting the baby out. 

"Oh my god, I think I am going to pass out," Boboiboy said dramatically as you slammed his hand on the bed, making him lunch forward. 

"Boboiboy!! You are one word away from being kicked out!" You yelled, making him press his lips shut.

"Almost there, you can do it [Name]!" The doctor tried to motivate you. 

"Yes love, you're doing so well. Just a few more..." Boboiboy knelt by your bed to have his face right next to yours. He moved the strands of hair sticking to your face but that only irritated you more. 

"This is all your fault!!" You gritted through your teeth. 

Boboiboy nodded in agreement. "You're right, love...I am sorry. Now let's push one more time"

With a few more hard pushes you heard the cries of the infant and cries of a father while you cried in relief.

Soon, the nurse cleaned the baby and placed it in your arms. 

"It's a girl" 

You cooed looking at the baby. Boboiboy held your hand and looked at his girl. 

His daughter. 

He wiped his tears and kissed you on top of your head. 

"Do you want to hold her?" You asked, looking at him. 

"Can I?" 

You let out a small chuckle. "She is yours too Boboiboy. Come here" 

You scooted to the side to make room for the father on the bed. Boboiboy sat next to you, stretching his legs out on the bed, then gently held his daughter for the first time. 

She felt so warm against his skin. 

"She is beautiful.. she is so... small and beautiful"

You nodded and rested your chin on his shoulder. 

"[Sister's Name]..." Boboiboy said, making you smile. The two of you had decided on the name months ago and now you can't wait to say it again. 

"[Sister's Name]..." You repeated.

[Sister's Name] opened her eyes, revealing the familiar beautiful brown orbs and Boboiboy let out a shaky breath. 

"She has your eyes," You said, gently stroking her head. 

"Yeah, definitely has your face. Even the shape of her eyes is like yours"

You chuckled and rested your head on his shoulder. "She has your lips"

Boboiboy nodded and placed [Sister's Name] back in your embrace and cooed at your baby. 

He wrapped his one arm around you while his other moved to stroke [Sister's Name]'s puffy cheeks. 

At this moment, Boboiboy Amato felt whole. He knew that even if he died right now, he'd die a happy man. 

Just when he couldn't be happier, [Sister's Name] reached her tiny hand out and wrapped her fingers around his pinky finger. 

Boboiboy let out a gasp. He gently shook his finger making [Sister's Name] swing her arms as well. She let out a giggle, enjoying her first playtime with her parents.

"She is going to be a daddy's girl," He said, proudly.

"Not a chance. She is going to be mommy's girl. We have made a deal. Right princess?" You retorted. [Sister's Name] let out giggles turning into spit bubbles and Boboiboy was quick to grab his handkerchief to wipe it. 

"I see. Well I will win her over"

"Oh really?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I won you over, didn't I?" Boboiboy smirked. 

There he was, the Boboiboy Amato you fell in love with. Too full of himself, charming and sassy but kind, bubbly, and loving. Your family was complete once again. 

You, Boboiboy, and your [Sister's Name].

Thousands of miles away...

Photos of you and Boboiboy were pasted all across the room, covering every inch of every wall. 

Your paparazzi photos, wedding photos, press release photos, interviews, and now... The photo with your child. 

This would have resembled a grotesque modern art had it not been for the artist. The said artist sat in the corner, mumbling to herself as she kept cutting out the photos with a tiny pair of scissors.

"Fuck you [Name] [Last Name]! I hope you die! You will die! Then this will all be mine!! Mine!! Mine!! Boboiboy is mine!!!" Layla Hargreeves continued to mumble. Her hair was cropped and patchy. 

She got up and pasted the new photos over the older ones. She had forgotten just how many layers of photos there were. 

But between all this, was one photo that had nothing around it, Her fathers'.

Layla could never forgive you for what had happened to her father. 

She yelled at the walls, "What had my father ever done to you?! You are still alive, aren't you?! You got Boboiboy! You have your child! But what about me?!! What about my father?! You fucking bitch!

Layla grabbed the black Sharpie and like she did in every photo, she scratched out your face with the black ink.

The warden hit the door of her cell with a baton. "Quite down!!" 

Layla stopped yelling but she was fuming with anger. She had no idea where she was, which country was this? Why was she in a cell? How did she get here? How long has she been here for? 

All she remembered was that she was clutching her father's body one moment and the next moment she woke up here. It had been five years. 

She had no idea about what happened to her mother, She was sure she didn't even remember her face. People here didn't let her live and didn't let her die. 

It was a purgatory of the worst kind. She feared people, she feared solitude, But her biggest fear was... That she had no idea if she would ever get out of this hell alive.

She should have listened to Boboiboy when he warned her. When he said that if she ever tried to harm you he would drag her to hell. 

He did just that. 

After all Boboiboy Amato was a man of his word...

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

22.9K 643 12
everyone was mad at boboiboy cuz because of him they failed a mission, so his friend ignored him every day. Suddenly, he...
70.9K 4.7K 51
Have you ever imagine waking up without any memories? Memories about yourself, the people you care about and your past life are all gone? Even so, yo...
2.2K 61 18
ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴅɪsᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ/ʀᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪs ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ. ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴜsᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜғғs ʙᴜᴛ ᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛɪʟʟ ʀ...
734 52 8
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰ ❝ 𝑀𝑒? 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚? 𝑁𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦! 𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒. ❞ ❝ 𝑌/𝑛, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟...