Our starbeam! [!!human!! sun...

By localcertifiedsimp

A sun and moon xreader fan fiction where moon isn't a total pervert and only has bad intentions?! The reader... More

info!
introductions
moonman
shopping trip!
movie and cuddles
short comic! (FUTURE DIALOGUE SPOILER!)
our secret
your the sun to my shine!
a beautiful person. (short)
it'll be okay.
moons pickup line (comic)
sunny, focus! moon, behave.
a favor for a brother
sweet morning
a day like any other
a day out.
opposite sleepover
moving in
A/N
moving in, officially
home
quite the scare
do you? (end)

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!

80 7 39
By localcertifiedsimp

Art at the end of the chapter 🏴‍☠️🤍

Also I don't care if Halloween is still a while away , enjoy.

Fluff, MENTION OF ALCOHOL!, strong language

[Suns pov ☀]

"Moony aren't you excited!?" I beamed

"Oh, yeah! I'm reaalllyy excited." He grinned at me, uh oh, hes being suspicious!

"Are you planning something?" I ask, moon put a hand on my shoulder. "No, I'm not. Why would I ever do something behind your back?" He wouldn't lie to me. (Cough)

"hm, okay!! C'mon we gotta go get y/n!" I grabbed moons wrist and dragged him out of his dorm.

Moony, it's so sad," I said, looking over at him as we walked. He tilted his head to one side, questioning. "What's sad?"

"I mean, y/n and I are going to be matching costumes, but you're not," I explained.

"I don't care," he shrugged nonchalantly

"Oh- well, okay!" Huh, that wasn't expected. Or maybe it was..

I knocked on y/ns door. "Y/nnn! We're here." I said through the door, me and moon glanced at each other for a moment, I smiled and moon returned a.. Smile??

"Hi!!" I turned back to the door, 'auhhh... Pretty- FOCUS!'

"Hi y/n!" I replied, moon simply lifted his hand in greeting. Boringgg.

"Are you ready, y/n? Are ya?," I asked, eagerly awaiting a response. Y/n nodded with enthusiasm, replying, "Yup!" I cheered, "great!! Let's get going! Moony, hurry up!"

---

"Sun you want some punch?" Moon handed me a red cup. "thank you moony!!"

I took a sip, moon grinned mischievously. "This tastes funny." I mumbled, sniffing the punch. Moon hummed. "Yeah it's uh, its a different flavor."

Y/n jabbed moons arm, whispering something to him.

"I feel funny-"

[Your pov 💫]

I jabbed moons arm. "Did you spike his drink?" I whisper yelled, moon shrugged with a grin. "Maybe."

I grabbed Suns cup, throwing it out. "Moon!"

Moon put his hands on my shoulders. "Calm down, star. He's funny when he's buzzed." I looked over at sun, staring blankly at his hand where his cup use to be.

"No he looks like he's high or something." I looked back at moon with a stern look that softened in a matter of seconds. "Okay, yeah it's kinda funny."

"See? Theres no harm, plus, hes not even drunk drunk, hes just buzzed. J didn't put THAT much in there, I'm not a horrible brother, starlight."

"We can just hang out in one of our dorms." Moon suggested. "Yeah, alright." I took Sun's hand. "Can you walk, sunny?" Sun stared at me with a a small smile and half-lidded eyes. "Mmm... Yeah." He responded. "Great."

---

"I only gave you like a splash why are you acting like your drunk off your shit, sun? Jesus." Moon pushed sun onto his bed then pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"You wanna watch a movie?" I suggested. Without hesitation, Moon grabbed my hand and led me back to the door of his dorm. He switched off the lights and closed the door behind us. "Let's go back to the party," he exclaimed, pulling me alongside him. I tugged on his sleeve, he paused and turned to me. "What about Sun?" I asked.

Moon rolled his eyes, kissing my forehead gently. "Sun is asleep, he'll be fine. Plus, you spend too much time with him. I want time with you too, starlight." He took my cheek into his palm and smiled softly. I felt my face flush. "Ahem- yeah- party-" I laughed nervously.

"Wondeful, lets go." Moon took my hand back into his and we walked back to west arcade.

(MUSIC MAAAN!!! Human, ofc)

[Moons pov 🌙]

"Dont worry, if you don't want to we don't have to socialize with anyone here. They're probably all gonna be gone soon anyway." I reassured y/n with a smile, they tilted their head to one side. "What do you been gone?" I I cleared my throat and averted eye contact. "Alright maybe I didn't just spike Suns punch." I mumbled. "Oh well." Y/n replied, offly calm. Hm.

"You want some punch, starlight?" I joked, y/ns facial expression dropped, clearly unimpressed. "No."

"It was a joke, dont be all pissy at me."

"I'm not- whatever."

I glanced over at y/n, slowly inching closer. I slumped down and rested my head on their shoulder.

"Do you really wanna be here, moon?" They asked, did I?

"I mean, we all got dressed up for this party. Like.. Look at you. You look amazing, I dont want to have you miss this party and get all in costume for nothing." I shrugged, I may not wanna be here but I'm not gonna ruin y/ns night.

"Then let's leave, if you don't wanna be here then we don't have to be here." They grabbed my hand and pulled me up with them. "I dont really wanna be here either, people are starting to get a kick of that secret ingredient of yours." I laughed quietly. "Alright.. Time to walk back..... Again."

---

[Your pov 💫]

I'm surprised moon didn't kick sun off the bed when we got back.

Moon had to take the accessories off of Suns costume because he clearly wasn't capable of that himself, no it wasn't that sun was sleeping, he was awake. Just incapable of doing much of anything.

The room was dimly lit with soft, warm light that created a comfortable and intimate atmosphere. Y/N was snuggled up between Sun and Moon, feeling their warmth and comfort.

Sun's arms were wrapped around Y/N, holding them close and tight. Y/N could feel the heat emanating from Sun's body, and the softness of their skin against their own. Sun's hair was like rays of sunshine, tickling y/ns face.

(anyone get the joke.. Rays.. Of sunshine.. Rays.. Hah.. Get.. Get it?)

Moon was holding Y/N from behind, holding them gently but firmly. Y/N could feel the coolness of Moon's skin against their back, and the softness of their breath on their neck.

Y/N felt safe and secure in the arms of Sun and Moon, feeling their love and affection. They closed their eyes, feeling the gentle rise and fall of their chests as they breathed together. Y/N felt their own heart beating in sync with theirs, creating a rhythm of love and comfort.

Sun leaned in to kiss Y/N on the forehead, whispering sweet nothings in their ear. Moon nuzzled his face into Y/N's neck. Y/N felt surrounded by love and comfort, basking in the affection of Sun and Moon.

As they cuddled together, Y/N felt a sense of peace and calm wash over them. They felt like they could stay in this moment forever, surrounded by the warmth and love of Sun and Moon. Y/N knew that they were exactly where they were meant to be, in the arms of their two loves.

Sun, Y/N, and Moon continued to cuddle together, enjoying the comfort and intimacy of their moment. They felt like they were the only three people in the world, lost in their own little paradise of love and affection. Y/N knew that they were lucky to have such wonderful partners, and they felt grateful for every moment they spent together.

As they cuddled, Sun, Y/N, and Moon felt their love for each other grow stronger with every passing moment. They knew that they would always be there for each other, supporting and loving each other through everything life had to offer. They were a trio of love, and nothing could ever break their bond.

Um anyway art

Moon!!!!🤍

Sunny!!!🤍

You. You evil little -

/j

Of course you can imagine your costume however you want.

I think I went a bit to into detail on the Pitchfork.....

Sorry for the late, and probably pretty crappy chapter,

Eat and drink, healths important. Have a great day/afternoon/night my friends. 🤍

9/6/23 1342 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 12.8K 34
! Friendship only ! #1 In fivenightsatfreddys and fnaf?!? Thank u sm!!! All the children run around the brightly lit daycare, but you sit alone. Your...
49.7K 1.1K 41
Yn has recently been hired at the Pizzaplex as a night guard after an opening appeared. They were given the rundown about all the animatronics, what...
38.7K 684 18
Will have angst/fluff/smut/etc, tw for some dark stuffs, minors dni. First story, please forgive any grammar mistakes lol. Y/N will be a girl in this...
2.2K 32 10
A series of oneshots involving the Daycare Attendants from FNAF. Sun and Moon are occasionally referred to as Sundrop and Moondrop. Sun is referred t...