Yandere family ( taekook).

Oleh Tekookworld

" l-let me go, p-please"..... " NO... CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE... YOU B... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
new book
chapter 15
Chapter 16

chapter 10

5K 245 157
Oleh Tekookworld

Very soothing and cool breeze is blowing and weather is so pleasant. Moon and stars are shining beautifully and giving their brightness to the dark nights. A huge bulky and dominant figure is standing in his balcony of his luxury room and gazing at moon without blinking.

Silky black hairs are waving softly with the wind rythem and veiny hands are gripping the steel bars of balcony and body leaning on it. Deep ebony dark orbs are soul less and empty but filled with desperation for someone. Soft plump lips and high cheeks bone is making him like some unreal fictional character.

That unknown person lips left a sign and slowly take out a heart shaped locket from his pocket and open it. Instantly his eyes which were blank sometimes ago change into soft and longing warm gaze. He caressed the small picture of a beautiful boy who is almost eleven or twelve years old which in in locket and tried to satisfied his heart just by looking at it.

He continues to staring at locket which is his almost his day routine and just lovingly caressed it. He always speak and talk with this picture which is last memory of his only most important person of his life.

" I miss you so much... When every thing is quiet and silent in night it's always reminds me how much my life is empty without you."

" there is not a single moment in a day in which I don't find myself
Missing you. Just why..... why this have to happened with us, why us?".

That person broke terribly and painful sobs escaped from his plush lips which only reminds him that , how much he is far away from the that person he loves the most. The only most important person in his life whom he loves more then his own life. He didn't even know where he is?.

He cluntch the neckless close to his chest and body shudder whenever sobs escaped from his mouth. Tears started to fell from his dark orbs and make their way down to his Ethereal face. How much he have to suffer alone? How much he have to bear this pain being far away from the only reason of his breathing? Just how much?

" m-missing you every day's makes my heart feel h-heavy, but I also knows that every day is the day closer to seeing you again. And I just can't w-wait to see you a-again".

The dominant figure of that person slide on the floor and still held the necklace tightly in his rough big palms and just stare at it without blinking. He remembers the every moments which he spent with this beautiful boy. Every memory he caged in his heart like his precious possession.

" this beautiful boy who is his little angel. His happiness ".

That person just stare crazily at the picture with his teary red eyes and he just don't know how time passed still staring at it. At each second his eyes darken with passing moments and shine in crazy obsession. His eyes harden and hold necklace tightly.

"I WILL FUCKING SNATCH YOU FROM WORLD ..... FROM EVERYONE...... I LOST YOU ONCE TIME AND I WILL NOT LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN . I WILL FIND YOU IN WORLD EVERY CORNER . I WILL KILL EVERY ONE WHO WILL TRIED TO TAKE YOU FROM ME ..... FUCKING WHERE ARE YOU ?......"

He shouted on the top of his lungs and by hearing his insane inhumane dangerous voice all bodyguards flinch badly who is guarding his luxury mansion. He is breathing heavily in immense rage and anger that he just lost his mind and he knows how to take his anger out. Probably by torturing someone .

" King is angry again and looks like someone is again going to see his terrible brutal side". One bodyguard whisper to other in fear and by hearing him other also shivers just by imaging the torture which their king
gives to his victims when ever he is angry. When ever their king torture someone that sight is too inhuman to even bear. He torture them to that limit that no one can imagine that.

" I just pray that king get that person for whom he is this mad?. Other body guard said and gulp thinking how much their king is dangerous and beast itself. They never ever sees him smiling and behaving softly with anyone. Never.

" I will surely find you again".

He whisper darkly with red eyes and breath heavily in his rage and just cluntch the necklace that his knuckles turn white. He angerly stood from ground and left from there to his basement for taking his anger out on someone.

~~~~~~~

On the other side taehyung is also sitting on his bed and hugging his teddy bear close to his chest and lost in something. His little mind is deeply lost in someone thoughts and felt sad when some faded memories come in his mind.

He signed sadly and his fragile heart broke when he remembers that person who once loved him mostly. He doesn't remember his face but he clearly remember that how much that person love him. That person treat him like he is most fragile flower in world.

Taehyung chuckled sadly and tears started to come out from his pretty doe eyes. He hug the teddy close to his chest and tried to seek warm from him. Taehyung stuffed his face in bear furs and little sobs escaped from his pinkish lips. He cried and mumbles some words While crying and didn't even know when he slept still hugging the bear.

" y-you broke your p-promise".

~~~~~~~

Jimin is standing in front of his mirror and tried to zip his dress but signed in frustration when he will not able to do. Yoongi is downstairs so he is alone in his room and struggling with his zipper. His room door is opened and smile widely when he saw namjoon passing by his room.

" hyung ". Jimin loudly called him and namjoon hatled on his steps and enter in his room. " what happened Minnie". Namjoon said with confused face and saw him wearing a very sexy dress which is showing his body curves.

Jimin pout and turn toward other side and present his bare back to namjoon.  Namjoon gulp slightly seeing his milky skin and then chuckled at jimin pout. He got what jimin is trying to say so he walked toward him and stand behind him.

Namjoon look down on his back and placed his big hand on jimin bare back which make jimin flinch at his touch. Namjoon trace his fingers on his back and slowly zipped his dress . Jimin closed his eyes at his touch and make eye contact with him through mirror.

" it's done baby". Namjoon said with a smile and Jimin smile back at him. Jimin turn around and said." Thank you hyung". He thank him and namjoon just shake his head and slightly bend down and kiss jimin naked shoulder blade. Jimin just let him do whatever he wants.

" come let's go". Namjoon said grabbing jimin hand who nodded at him smiling. Both of them walk down stairs and saw them all family members sitting there except jungkook who is still sleeping in his room. Because whole night jungkook just do one work and that too stare at taehyung pics.

Namjoon and Jimin greet everyone and Jimin sit comfortably on his yoongi lap. Yoongi smile and kissed jimin cleavage and held him closely.
Jin come out from kitchen and he is also wearing a short dress. He smile at his family members and sit with them.

" anyone find that person whom taehyung is referring that day". Hobi asked darkly and by hearing him others eyes darken but still nodded as no. They just don't know which person taehyung is calling that day. No one finds anything and only one person knows that answer that person is taehyung himself.

If they will directly asked him then surely this will make taehyung uncomfortable so they himself tried to find but still got nothing." don't worry keep trying we will surely find him". Namjoon said to them and they nodded along at him.

Actually today is day off so all of them are in their house. " I am missing my baby". Jin pout which caught every attention and they all signed because they are missing him like hell.
" me too". Jimin also pout along with Jin and now others chuckled at their cute behaviour.

" I have a idea. Today let's go to taehyung cafe in evening." Lisa said in excitement which make everyone eyes sparkle in happiness and hobi kissed his wife hardly while smiling. Lisa moan in kiss and sit on hobi lap and started to make out with him in front of everyone.

Others present there shake their heads on them and then Jin said something still looking at them."Horny brats". He whisper and Lisa and hobi break the kiss and hobi winked at him with naughty face.

Jin blushed when hobi gripped his thigh and slightly pinched them which make Jin gasped with red cheeks. Namjoon chuckled at them and then held Lisa by her slim waist and make her sit on his lap in a instant move which make hobi whine for taking his wife.

" you are flirting with my wife so I will flirt with yours". Namjoon smirk at hobi and then peak Lisa neck still smirking at hobi. Hobi scoffed and then harshly held Jin waist digging his nails in his waist which make Jin whimper at rough touch.

"Y- yah". Jin said slapping hobi arms and quickly sit beside yoonmin who are seeing all these things with a smirk on their faces. Yoongi move his hand and sneak them around Jin waist and pulled him closer.

Jimin giggled sitting on yoongi lap when yoongi pulled jin closer.
" don't tease my baby". Yoongi playfully glared at them and Jin blushed hearing him. Jin hide his face in yoongi neck and side hug him tightly.

Jimin smile seeing this and also placed his head on yoongi other shoulder and started playing with Jin dress straps. All are taking with each other and giggling when jungkook come downstairs in his sweatpant and t-shirt.

" what's happening". He said plopping himself beside namjoon and rest his arms on sofa armset. " nothing we are just thinking to visit taehyung cafe tonight". Hobi said and by hearing him jungkook sit on sofa with a jerk and smile widely at his hyungs. Damn he gets to see his pearl and this thing make him so happy.

" Really, I can't wait to see him". He smiled like a love sick fool and Started to day dreaming about his pearl. His all hyung just giggled at his behaviour because they know how much he is crazy for taehyung.

~~~~~~

Taehyung is now taking orders from the customers who stare at cute boy with heart eyes. He talk to them very kindly and they just can't help to fall for his charm. Seojoon is busy staring at taehyung while sitting behind the counter and move his eyes everywhere wherever taehyung goes.

Taehyung walk behind counter and saw his boss looking at him with smile and soft eyes. He slightly blush by his stare and seojoon felt happy seeing him blushing because of him.

Just then he is about to say anything their cafe bell ring indicating someone presence. Taehyung and seojoon look at front and saw all jeon's walking inside cafe with blank and cold faces.

Taehyung get surprised but seojoon eyes widen seeing them. Hell, the jeon's come in his cafe. Its can't be possible. Country billionaire people in his normal cafe. It's felt unbelievable to him. He quickly walk toward them and bow at them deeply because he also knows how much scary they are.

Jeon's saw someone coming in there way and guess it must be owner by seeing his clothes. "Welcome here sir. I am owner of this cafe. We are honoured for having you all here". He said them politely but jeons ignore him like he never exist and directly asked him one thing.

" where is taehyung". Jungkook said him with sharp cold voice and glare at him hardly which make seojoon gulp by his authoritive voice and also surprised they want to meet taehyung. He is about to say something but taehyung himself walked toward them and greet them politely.

Jeon's eyes sparkled seeing their baby and jungkook did not waste a second and hug him closely by holding his waist. Taehyung gasped at sudden hug and shiver feeling jungkook rough hands on his waist. Jungkook take deep breaths and nuzzled his nose in his hairs and almost growl by sniffing him.

Seojoon eyes widen like some sauccer and his body froze seeing the jeon jungkook hugging taehyung like his depend on him. Did taehyung know them?how they know him?. Many questions are lingering in his mind but still he kept quiet and look at them. Some where in his heart he felt jealousy seeing taehyung this close with jungkook.

After breaking hug other also take chance and hug him closely. Taehyung silently return the hug and then lead them the way. He is about to take their order but jungkook held his hand and make him sit beside himself and said." Sit with us. Someone else will take order". He said more like ordered him but taehyung shake his head as no and said.

" b-but hyung it's my working hours. I can't sit like this". He denied politely but hearing him jeons blood boiled and eyes darken at that moment. Did taehyung just denied them? All of them stare at him like they will eat him anytime. Taehyung gulp seeing their dark eyes on him and shift on his seat uncomfortably.

" do you have any problem if taehyung will sit with us". Yoongi suddenly asked seojoon coldly which make him literally flinch and aggressively shake his head as no.
" see baby he don't have any problem so sit with us hmm". Jin said assuring him and taehyung sit with them still feeling nervous.

One waiter come and Jeons give them their order and after sometime he come with their drinks. All the time jeons just can't look at anywhere other then taehyung and talk with him. Seojoon stare at taehyung worriedly and one thing he clearly noticed about jeons and that thing is making him restless and uncomfortable......

" their eyes... There is something in there eyes which is so dirty , dark and sinister and with those eyes they stare at taehyung darkly"......

~~~~~~

Enjoy the book.

Vote comments and follow the book.

Ignore my mistakes.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

178K 5.5K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
86K 1.4K 18
The title says it allπŸ™ƒ Ps this book and my other books are going to be edited a lot so I apologize in advance!πŸ˜… β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ All rights res...
21.6K 665 7
The desire to keep you to myself is what pushes me to do something inexplicable. - Yandere Lover All the Oneshots are...
2K 38 11
The empty white halls were depressing enough as you walked through them, until you decided to befriend the weak shaking figure who sat quietly watchi...