Good influence ~ Park Jimin

By minxh_20

| University au | 'Unknowingly the WORST DECISION became the BEST DECISION in my LIFE' Started : 10/06/2023 E... More

P R E L U D E
P R O L O G U E
C H A R A C T E R S
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX

VIII

12 5 2
By minxh_20

As the alarm rang throughout the room, she let it ring for Jeno to hear it and got up but a strong wave of cramps hit her making her groan in pain.

Jeno woke up to see her clutching her stomach which he understood almost immediately from yesterday.

"Sucks to be you" He said in a hoarse tone, still being sleepy but knowing that he has to get ready for which he got up and made to the bathroom straight away while she was giving a glare to him which went ignored.

"Yah! I was about to go!" He could hear her yelling from the room.

"Too late" He said, loud enough for her to hear for which she groaned in fustration and sat on bed taking her phone and scrolling through some of the app in which notification was indicating.

j.m

Liked by kh1000le and 3,496 others

j.m Yesterday
View all 1,993 comments

4 hours ago

She liked the post and went to the messages side.

j.m

Hi babe
Be a little careful out today
in uni, they could bully or smth.

If you can't fight back call me or
any one of the guys you know.

I'm sorry for putting you in this.
03:53 am

Don't call me babe
Anyways,

It's okay it isn't your fault tho
I'll tc you dw
07:01 am

After Jeno came back, she went to freshen up and came back with light makeup on her face which almost looked natural, only detailing her features.

Jeno looked at her outfit and sighed.

"You don't have your clothes?"
"I do but yours is comfortable" She said casually and went to check her bag whether she had all the necessities.

"Don't take my clothes next time or I'm locking my closet"
"So mean"
"I know right"

~

"Jeno-ah" She called him making him look up at her, giving a questioning look.

"Click a pic of me please" She said with puppy eyes for which he groaned and took her phone knowing that he can't deny after making her click half of his lifespan.

"Here" He passed her phone back and she nodded in satisfaction.

"Not good as Jaem's but okay" She looked at him with a grin on her face making him roll his eyes.

"Go ask him then, why are you asking me?"
"Cause I like to" She winked and walked towards the exit of their apartment.

sara_hhh.013

157 likes
sara_hhh.013 Day in my life
View all 102 comments

1 hour ago

h_neul.02 bitch
haechanahceah Oh, are you looking at mirror?

somsomi0309 Slay gurl 🔥🔥

eun._. Pretending innocent, such a mf
yellow_3to3 you ain't less either

39saku_chan 💗

See other comments

They reached early, Jeno had his class starting in 10 minutes so he just waved at her and the Dreamies and left straight to his class.

Mark got up from the bench so that she could sit for which she thanked him and sat beside Jaemin.

"Hyuck?" She asked after noticing his presence wasn't there.

"He has a class and he forgot so yeah- like he dashed to it" Mark said laughing at the memory of Donghyuck being overdramatic.

"Are those bitches bothering you?" Renjun asked for which she sighed at the memory.

"Honestly they aren't bothering much but I can't stop thinking about it" She replied for which they nodded in understandment.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jaemin asked in confusion.

"Uhm... so it's like-" Mark started off explaining the remaining who doesn't know, Donghyuck as exception as he already told him during their hangout.

~
As her class ended, she went to the washroom to do her business only to meet some unexpected people.

"Oh hey bitch" Naeun called out, pressing on the particular word. While both Ha-neul and Na-eun were touching up their makeup.

Naeun turned around to face her properly while opening the mascara.

"So I see you crossing limits huh?" Naeun said in her usual sassy tone.

"Sorry but can you excuse me? I don't have the strength to have a conversation or more like an argument with you both." She said and was about to go before Naeun pushed her harshly making her fall on the ground and groan in pain, Haneul poured the bottle of concealer and makeup removing liquid on her.

"Don't mess with the girls- Hey what the hell is going on here" Somi came in while vibin to her current favourite song of blackpink but the situation in front of her made her shocked.

Sarah had no strength, even when she wanted to get up and hit their faces but she felt physically drained while her eyes started getting teary which she held back, not wanting the situation to affect her.

Somi kicked Naeun's face making her cheek go red, Naeun screamed to gain attention.
"How dare you!" Haneul shouted for which Somi chuckled.
"I should ask that, how dare you to do this to her?" Somi asked her in stern tone.

Yuqi came in due to the loud scream and observed the situation and directly went to Sarah.
"Hey are you okay?" Yuqi asked in a slight panicked tone for which Sarah shook her head and hugged her.
"What happened?" Yuqi said gaining no response from the other girl making her sigh.
"Do you have spare clothes" Yuqi asked for which she shook her head.
"Whom do you think might be having?"
She thought for a moment and replied.
"Renjun"
Yuqi got up and made her sit on a stool and went out in search of Renjun assuring that she would come back soon and told her to stay there.

“You freaking menace, I'm going to take this to the knowledge of the principal” Sarah held Somi's hand and shook her head indicating that she shouldn't.

“Its serious Lee Sarah, don't take it as a joke. Why would these bitches bully you just because you are friends with Jimin?” Somi assumed.

At the right moment Renjun and Yuqi entered the washroom without care and directly went to Sarah.
“You okay?” Renjun asked in a concerned tone while his blood boiling in anger, Sarah nodded at response not wanting to worry him much.

Renjun passed her the pair of clothes he had with him which she gladly took.
“Thanks, I'll surely return it to you after washing” she said while unknowingly sounding low, taking her bag and the pair of clothes she got in a cubicle.

On the other hand Jimin got to know what happened and immediately went to the washroom where they were and straight away went to Haneul and Naeun.

“That's it, you crossed the line and now you will get what you deserve” Jimin said in a stern tone.
“What I deserve? Am I getting you? Is this a dream” Naeun said in cute tone wantingly, making him and the others in there cringe.

There were many other people who started recording and gossiping about what is going on.
“Yah! Everyone leave and delete the recordings or you are going to be in danger with these two!” He shouted making the others go, not wanting to get caught and die by the higher authorities.

Jimin turned around to the girls.
“I'll see to you both”
_____________________
A/N :
I smell something burning 🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 5.4K 30
Y/n who wants to live a peaceful life in Seoul after arriving from America , but guess what , things don't go the way she want ,one person made it im...
5.9K 28 34
" This is between BTS and you. You must choose between them. If you choose your band group, you'll stay with them until you all disband. If you choos...
84.6K 2.7K 44
"Goodbye...... Jimin" I thought with a smile on my face before I fell into a very deep sleep and for once, I felt safe and peaceful. A book full of...
27.9K 1.9K 20
❝Love? Nope! It's never ending abhorrence!❞ Started: 25-11-2021 Ended: 16-07-2022