Say my name

By BNB2023

⚠️18+. Under 18 DNI ⚠️. Recruited by S.H.I.E.L.D, you never imagined finding yourself at the mercy of a God a... More

The beginning
Omg did i just say that out loud??
The Party
Wtf just happened!!
Where did she go
Good girl
Who is Loki
Who knew she could do that?
Dance with me Cap
Beg me
After care
We found him
Fuzzy socks
Caught off guard
Dont fall for him
The green dress
Sunset Ride
The beginning of the end
She's in danger
She's gone
Stick to the plan
Loki
Chokehold
Shes not Acid nor Alkaline
The truth
Say my name
Steve, you saved my life
Ive got you, kid
The reminders
Happily ever after

Delicious thoughts

653 18 3
By BNB2023

Loki: "Wake up, Y/N"

You stir, trying to open your eyes but the lights are so bright. You try to bring your hands down to cover your eyes, but they won't move.

Y/N: "mmm, what? No" you whisper as you struggle against the restraints. "No, no...what? What is going on?"

Loki: "I warned you. I told I would come for you."

Y/N: "Loki, let me go" you scream as you pull against the restraints as hard as you can. Your head is killing you. Tears start to well up. This can't be happening. Bucky...he was protecting me. I screamed for him but he didn't come. Oh god, did he do something to him?

Loki: "He is fine...for now" he responded. Right, he can get in your head.

Y/N: "What do you mean for now? What are you going to do to him Loki?"

Loki: "Well that, Princess, depends on you".

Y/N: "What does that even mean Loki?"

Loki: "If you obey me...I won't harm him. At least not too much. But...if you don't...he will pay the price".

Y/N: "No. please Loki, don't hurt him. This is between you and me."

Loki: "True. But see, the way to hurt you...is to hurt him. And vice versa. So...let's have a little fun. Shall we?".

Back at the compound, it's been 3 days since the party. The team is together, running the facial recognition software again. Combing through surveillance footage from the night of the party trying to find which way Loki left with you.

Tony: "Nothing. There's fucking nothing. How in the hell did he get out of here with her?!"

Nat: "Guys we have been at this for 3 days without sleep. Maybe we should take a break. Get some sleep".

Clint: "Yea, we aren't making any headway going like this."

Bruce: "Has he slept at all, Steve?"

Steve: "Not one minute."

Nat: "Well can you blame him? He was supposed to be with her. He thinks it's his fault."

Bruce: "I tried to find out where that text he says he got came from or where it went. It's not in his phone, and I can't find any messages that came through ".

Thor: "Loki, he got into his head. He made him see what he wanted him to see."

Tony: "Where is he now?"

Steve: "Where do you think, stark?"

Tony heads down to the training room and finds Bucky. He looks exhausted, mentally drained.

Tony: "Hey, Buck, take a break. Eat something, get some rest. You are no good to her like this."

Bucky: "I obviously wasn't any good to her when I was rested, was I?" He replied, angry.

Tony: "Bucky you need to be able to think clearly right now".

Bucky: "Look Tony I appreciate the concern, but stop. Loki and I both had a mission, he completed his"

Tony: "Right, but the only reason your mission wasn't completed was because..."

Bucky: "STOP! Stark I have never not completed a mission. Even when I was with hydra. I failed this one. I failed her. The most important mission I have ever been given. It won't happen again. I'll sleep when I have her back."

Tony nodded, gave Bucky an understanding grip on his shoulder and left Bucky to be alone, heading back upstairs.

Tony: "He's not going to stop. He's going to run himself out, and I don't know if that is a crash he can handle."

Steve: "Then we don't let him do it alone."

Bruce: "Then, back to work."

After a few hours, Bucky heads up to his room for a shower and to change. He's mentally exhausted, but can't take a break. Can't rest. He is sitting on his bed, mind spinning, all the possibilities of how Loki is torturing her.

?: "oh I haven't started the torturing yet, soldat. But if that is what you want, to picture her like that...I can help"

Images flood Bucky's mind. Y/N restrained, screaming for him, crying. Begging for Loki to stop. Begging for help.

Bucky: "STOP! get out of my head, Loki!"

Loki: "YOU DONT RUN THE SHOW JAMES! I DO!"

Bucky: "I swear Loki, if you hurt her..."

Loki: "Oh...James....it's too late for that..."

Another image flashes in Bucky's mind. Blood. Images of Loki bringing out his blades, running it up Y/Ns thigh, breaking through her skin. Her screaming. "You can't stop it, soldat. She's mine now."

There's a crash, and the team comes running. They get to Bucky's room. But he isn't there. There's glass everywhere.

Nat: "Jesus, what happened in here?"

Steve: "He's slipping."

Sam: "Cap where would he go?"

Steve: "He's looking for her. He's not going to stop until he finds her."

Nat: "That was part of the plan though, Steve. You know this. We kept everything from him on the off chance this actually happened, like Y/N planned for, that he would do anything for her."

Steve: "I know, Nat. But we didn't account for the trail of bodies he's about to leave to find her." They sit in silence for a minute. "We have to find him, Tony."

Sam: "What about redwing?"

Tony: "It's not fully tweaked yet Sam."

Clint: "Then finish tweaking it, Stark. We need all the help we can get."

—————————————————————————-

You awake again, still not able to move, in pain. Thighs and arms stinging. Flashes of images reminding you of what he has done.

Loki: "She's awake...good."

You feel tears start to form, trying to hide them from Loki.

Loki: "Don't hide them, Princess. It's a delicious site".

Rage. That's all you feel. Cmon Y/N. Keep it together. You are stronger than this. This is what you planned for. You knew this could happen. Suddenly, something in you snaps. It shuts off. You turn to face Loki.

Y/N: "Well we wouldn't want to satisfy you now would we."

Loki: "mmm there she is. I knew she was inside there somewhere."

Y/N: "She is. And she's pissed."

Loki: "Good. It's always more fun when my prey puts up a fight."

Y/N: "Hope you're ready for it. I don't plan on making this easy for you."

Loki: "That's exactly what I want, fight me. The harder you fight, the more I punish you."

Y/N: "Yea yea, the more you punish me means you punish Bucky. Sure. Ok."

Loki smiles. "Something tells me you like punishment. You get off on it."

Y/N: "Something tells me you do to, Loki" you say with a slight grin. "Something we have in common".

There you are. That's the headspace you need. You can take him. Maybe not physically, but mentally, you can break him.

—————————————————————————

Back at the compound, Tony has completed the finishing touches on Redwing.

Tony: "Sam, let's get this thing in the air. Bruce pull up the play back from the surveillance videos so we can see what direction he went, track him from there. Steve what car did he take?"

Steve: "He's on his bike. It's the only thing missing from the garage."

Tony: "Ok guys, we know what we are looking for. Keep your eyes peeled. Let's do it."

—————————————————————————

Loki left you alone in what can only be described as a dungeon. Dark, cold. 1 light that seems to only be on when he comes into the room.

Y/N: (They are coming for you. You know they are. Keep calm. Breathe.) You want to sleep, but that's when he comes. When your defenses are down. Then again, maybe that's what you need. Maybe he will slip up and give you any clue as to where he is holding you. You need to get his defenses down. Play along.

You close your eyes, and try to quiet your mind, until you drift off to sleep.

The memory of you and Bucky in the dressing room floods your dreams. His hands on you, lips kissing you, his scent. Wait? That's not...it's different. He smells like...leather? Amber? His lips feel different, his tongue. He's fucking you with his fingers and it feels so good, but it's different. You reach up and pull off the blindfold, it's not Bucky.

You startle awake, and Loki's standing at the end of the bed, smirking at you.

Y/N: "Cute Loki. Distorting my memories. Nice touch with that tongue thing. That was... good."

Loki: "oh pet, that wasn't a distortion."

You think for a minute. You knew it felt different in the moment, but it felt so good you didn't question it. "That...that was you."

Loki: "Mmhmm. I tried to tell you I can get to you anywhere."

Y/N: "Clever."

Loki: "The thoughts in your mind are....delicious, Princess. It's easy to find ways to distract you. I'm intrigued by your mind."

Y/N: "I wouldn't have pegged you as a...sexual deviant, Loki. That's interesting."

Loki: "What makes you think I'm a sexual deviant, Y/N"

Y/N: "Because, Loki, it takes one to recognize it". Loki grins.

Loki: "Is that what you are? A sexual deviant?"

Y/N: (Keep going Y/N. You've got him) You have seen my thoughts, Loki. My desires. The things I crave. How could I be anything other than a deviant."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 296 18
{completed} ❝You've heard him scream before. Hurt or scared didn't matter, his screams always sounded the same. But this time, they're worse. They're...
123K 5.8K 91
**Warning. Smut incoming.** You were kidnapped and sent to The Red Room as a child. Your parents and brother assumed you were dead, until you befrien...
212K 8.8K 27
[ LOKI x READER ] [ thor: ragnarok ] C O M P L E T E D ◇ ◇ ◇ When the god of mischief shows up uninvited to your home and asks you to check on his fa...
13.6K 322 40
Your dad, Tony Stark, invites you to join the Avengers. You fight alongside them during the battle of New York. Falling out of the sky causes you to...