Born In Blood

By S4SUKEZ

Silas a 16 year old cold hearted assassin and fashion designer Serena a 16 year old innocent sweetheart Tw... More

-Character Aesthetics-
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Piercings and tattoos
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
-A/N-
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
-A/N-
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
IMPORTANT
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 -EPILOGUE-
GENDER REVEAL GUESSES?
Bonus chapter - {New family member}
BOOK 2?

Chapter 42

1.9K 61 46
By S4SUKEZ

-SILAS POV-

I sit down on my fathers bed as he zips up his suitcase.

I clear my throat, letting him know I'm in the room. He looks up and gives me a gentle smile.

"You okay, sweetheart?" He asks.

I nod. "Just need to ask you something." I tell him.

He puts his suitcase down and turns his body towards me, telling me that I have all his attention.

"Is it alright if Ramiro and Manuel fly with us back to Italy?"  I ask. He would probably say yes to Manuel but I don't really know about Ramiro. Either way he's coming with us.

His face contorts into a thinking expression as he stares at the ceiling.

After a minute of thinking he shrugs. "Yeah I mean why not— wait ramiro is here?"

I start to remember that my father does not know about Ramiro's position with the mafia. I hum. "Yeah, he hacks for the mafias sometimes. I saw him at the gala." I explain.

His mouth makes a 'o' shape. "I would've never expected it from him, how is he after the attack."

I stare down at the rings that sit on my finger and I start to fondle with them. "He was shot in the arm." I tell him, my voice oddly quiet. "But he's doing well, I saw him at the hospital."

He slowly nods as he stares at me with a soft gaze, he brings a hand up to my head and firmly pats it. "We'll be leaving soon, let them know." He says.

I nod and stand up from my bed, not knowing what to do with myself as I stand awkwardly in the middle of the room.

He raises an eyebrow. "Go away now, child."

I roll my eyes as I bite back a smile, my cheeks hurt from the amount of smiling I have done for the past few days. I have to admit it feels nice to be able to smile especially with the people I love.

I turn to walk out of the room and I bump into a hard chest, reminding me of when I almost got a concussion from Lorenzo flinging me back into a wall.

I look up at my brother Dante and he rolls his eyes. "Move, idiot." He says.

"Asshole." I mutter before walking past him.

"Yeah, love you too." He yells.

I give him the finger before walking into my room.

I have to finish packing. I walk up to my almost filled up suit case, adding more clothes until I see that Lucian's shirts is what's left.

I feel my eyes start to water but I quickly push them back, swallowing the lump in my throat I neatly fold the shirts and place them in my suitcase.

I sniffle before taking a deep breath. I close my eyes, taking in the silence but that silence was short lived when I hear a knock at my door.

I wipe my eyes with the back of my hand before walking up to the door and opening it. Rocco grins before limping into my room.

"Yeah, come in." I mumble.

"Finished packing?" He asks.

I nod as I walk up to my suitcase and putting it on the floor.

"How's your situation going." I question, referring to the wound on the side of his body.

He shrugs. "Hurts like a bitch, I'm not even supposed to be walking but I want to get the hell outta England." He says.

I chuckle. "Ramiro and Manuel are flying with us as well, I have to pick them up soon actually." I tell him.

He tilts his head. "Ramiro's here?"

I sigh. "He's a hacker."

"Ah, well at least you guys will mix well with eachother, possibly even a power duo." He mumbles the last part.

I shrug. "We aren't even dating yet."

"Yet." Rocco says.

I grab my deodorant that sits on my dresser and throw it at rocco, watching as it hits his face.

"Ow?!" He yells. He holds his nose.

I grab my phone from my pocket and look at the time. "I have to go pick them up now." I say.

Rocco removes his hand from his nose and sighs.

"I'm coming with you." He says.

My face scrunches after he says that. "Why.."

"Because I want to." He says.

I let out a sigh. "Fucking fine."

••

MANUEL POV

I get into the backseat of Silas's car and realize that her brother Rocco and.. Ramiro? Is here.

Rocco sits next to me in the back seat as Ramiro sits in the front with Silas. I glance down to see Silas putting Ramiro's hand on her thigh. I

I smirk. "Well, well you guys finally dating?" I ask.

Silas glances back at me with a wary look. "Your okay?"She questions.

I nod. "Even though my father is gone, he'd want me to be happy and to keep going on with my life."

Silas looks at me again and she looks like she's questioning me with her eyes, analyzing if I'm really okay.

I give her a reassuring look and she seems to relax after that.

I feel fine, although it's more like I'm telling myself that. I don't want anyone to worry about me so I'm putting on my best show but something tells me that Silas knows.

She always knows how to read me.

••

SILAS POV

Yeah he's a fucking train wreck.

I know that he's putting on a show and it's going unnoticed by Rocco and ramiro.

Speaking of Ramiro, he has a red face as he stares down on at his hand that sits on my thigh, I glance at him with a small smile.

Now back to Manuel....

I know that he's going through something and pushing his emotions away isn't going to help.

I'm one to talk..

I roll my eyes at my thoughts as I pull up to the house. I turn my body towards Ramiro and Manuel.

"Wait in here, I'm going to say bye to everyone and get my stuff." I tell them.

Ramiro gently rubs my thigh before removing his hand. I give him a wink before getting out of my car.

Me and Rocco walk side by side as we make our way into the house, my eyes land on my family hugging Amalias family with bright smiles on their faces.

I slowly walk past everyone to spring up the stairs, making my way to my room I grab my suitcases and some of my other things before walking out of my room, pausing when I see Amalia step out of her room.

She looks at me then down at my suitcase, her face immediately drops and she walks towards me.

"Where are you going?" Amalia asks. I assume nobody told her that we were leaving today.

"Back to Italy." I tell her, I tilt my head as I watch Amalias face sadden.

"You're leaving?" She asks, her voice breaking.

I slowly nod my head as I bite the inside of my cheek, having the strange feeling of not wanting to leave Amalia.

"Yeah." I say quietly.

"Oh, when are you coming back?" She questions.

I sigh. "I don't know, their thinking about moving here pretty soon though so we'll meet again sometime soon." I tell her. I nudge her arm gently. "You can call me and text me anytime, I'll be here."

After I say that Amalia wraps her arms around me, embracing me into a hug. I tense for a second and try to step back but Amalia keeps a firm hold on me. I slowly rub her back as she continues to hold me for about a minute.

Soon enough Amalia pulls away and stares at me me with a sad smile. "Have a safe flight." She says before leaning her head up to place a kiss on my cheek.

I nod, giving her a smile before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Silas!" I hear my dad shout.

I cast one last glance at Amalia before grabbing my suitcases and making my way downstairs.

When I meet the end of the stairs my father gives me a smile before grabbing my suitcase. "I'll put this in your car for you."

I give him a nod before looking at my cousins and Lorenzo.

I give them a wave before giving Cole the finger. He rolls his eyes and gives the finger back.

Serena tugs my hand down with a smile. "Silas." She chuckles.

"Alright Girls, Let's go." Alessia says.

"Bye!" Everyone shouts. We all walk out of the house and successfully get into our cars.

As I start my car the back door opens and Rocco slides into the car. "I'm coming with you guys, not a word about it." He says.

I shake my head at him before turning to Ramiro who stares at me with a smile.

I fix his glasses that seemed to be falling off his face before giving him a small smile.

"You guys ready?" I ask them.

"Hell yeah." Manuel and Rocco say at the same time. Ramiro chuckles and nods his head.

I take a deep breath. "Alright, let's go." I say before driving out of the drive way.

Time to go back to Italy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3M 258K 78
[BLOOD AND BOND BOOK #1] 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫...
162K 4.8K 50
Book 2 of the Blood Series! Book one: An Ocean of Bad Blood If you read book one, you don't need a description. Go read!
676K 19.8K 78
After the loss of her parents, Anastasia is entered into a world of gangs, mafia, drugs and violence. She has to adapt to her new living conditions t...
44.3K 1K 30
Elena Carter you would think she is your normal teenager just by looking at her but the truth is she's anything but. Her messed up life has changed t...