The Gay world season 2

Matthewuntamable tarafından

since yall loved it so much lets do another round Daha Fazla

my favorite customer
My favorite employee
Stalker
not over him
friend to enemy
Mr. wrong
new to this #1
me, him and them
lowkey
teachers position
everybody but him
new to this #2
you belong to me #1
i can be a secret
off the streets
undercover
undectable
My forever
Me, him and them #2
off the streest #2
me, him and them #3
crazy In love
new beginning #2
new beginning #3
anything to be with you #2
Friends with benefits
sleepover #1
sleepover #2
Fuckboy #2
you get what you deserve
my peace
not what i wanted
Out
sleepover #3
haunted
my submissive
honeypack
sleepover #4
i lost him
i lost him# 2
his little brother
always comes back
safe love
story of rio
messy

new beginning

62 4 4
Matthewuntamable tarafından

I'm so fucking tired of getting cheated on, all niggas do is cheat cheat and lie like why can't I meet one nigga who all for me, im so fucking over it, why couldn't I be straight shit. I was walking to work as I hated my job, but it was the only way to pay my bills to start off my career as a lawyer nurse, but we all started someone. I walked in, clocking in as me and my three coworkers were playing tic tac toe and doing tiktoks from how slow we were until a group of guys walked in. "Hello, welcome to the ranch", my coworker said but I was not in the mood as my other coworker pulled Me to the side, "oh my god, that's one of my favorite pornstars"

"Really"

"He so fine, ughh"

"Ok, calm down,"

"Go introduce yourself."

"What no, you tryna embarrass me,"

"Eric, you're up." ughh why me I said to myself

"Get his autograph for me,"

"I'm not fan girling," I said, laughing, grabbing some water and menus

"Hello, welcome to ranches, I'm Eric ill be your waiter", I said to them as one of them was just starring at me, "I seen you on Twitter", one of the guys said as I looked shook but i knew what he was talking about

"I'm sorry."

"Don't act like you don't know."

"I didn't say I didn't, you know my boi meek,"

"I don't, actually."

"I'm glad you don't," he said to me, taking his glasses off, licking his lips, I see why my coworker was so nervous about him that I was getting nervous.

"Why are you glad I don't know you?"

"Cause that Mean I can get to know you," he said, filtering with me as I handed him the menu

"Oh really,"

"Yeah, really, i know you saw me though on your screen."

"No, I actually really haven't."

"Let me see your phone." I gave him my phone as he followed himself on all his plateforms and showed me his Twitter, he gave me my phone back as I scrolled through seeing him in action, "you know how to use it"

"Hell yeah, I do. Hopefully, you can try it out,"

"You know this is sexual harassment,"

"Do you want me to stop?" I didn't say anything as his boys were drooling over the food

"Aye yo can you flirt later, im hungry as fuck", one of his friends said

"So hit me up when you get home"

"I'll think about it but I got a question"

"Yeah wassup", I leaned in asking him, "have you fucked any of them", as I pointed around his table as I stood back up, "naw baby you ain't got nothing to worry about"

"Good"

"But that is my job hope you not the jealous type"

"I don't know how I feel about dating someone in the public eye"

"Well think about it baby", I laughed and took there order as he just starred at me lixking his lips as I seen him grabbing his crotch, "anything else for you guys"

"Naw, that's it baby, can I use your discount", I laugh cause everyone else to laugh but he wasn't

"Yeah sexy you can", I walked away putting his order in as I knew he was looking at my butt, it was big but it was there especially in the jeans I wore today.

We chilled out as they food was cooked, delivered, and they started smashing. I looked at my phone as he was texting me on Instagram, "I never knew this food was this good."

"Yeah, the chef be putting his life into it,"

"That's wassup most definitely living a big tip."

"You don't have to do that,"

"Oh naw, I don't shit I'll give you this tip,"

"Calm down boo"

"You gone let me record it?"

"Sure."

"Damn for real,"

"If you want, but it gotta be better than your other ones."

"Ohh, you tryna out do everybody."

"And I will. It will be the most viewed on your plateform,"

"Shit bet." They were literally the only people in the restaurant as i walked over, giving them takeout plates as he texted me, "Meet me in the bathroom."

"No."

"Naw dead ass, let me taste you,"

"No, mook."

"It's meek"

"Well, I'm calling you mook,"

"That's cute but for real."

"Ok fine", I took the plates off their table as they just relaxed, rubbing their stomachs as meek left the table going to the bathroom as I followed behind him, as I entered with him locking the door behind us, "what are you doing"

"Nothing boo, relax", he was like 6ft and he grabbed me turning me around pulling my jeans down without unbutton them, "that ass pretty ass fuck", as he slapped as I felt the sting, he kissed my cheeks before putting his face in between as I felt his tongue touch my hole, "ohh my god", it's been a while since somebody ate me out so good I felt my underwear getting wet just from his saliva dripping down, "you must never been eaten out before"

"Not this good", as my face was literally pushing against the wall, he stood up kissing me from the back as he was grabbing my neck attacking my lips, as I couldn't stop moaning, "wasn't expecting you to let this happen"

"It wasn't supposed too", I heard him unbuckling his pants as it flew out hitting my ass cheek, "you ready"

"Right here"

"Hell yeah my boys know what's going on"

"You got your camera"

"Naw this just me and you right now", as he said that my heart flew out my ass as he slowly slide inside me, "wait no lube"

"Spit baby", as a long line of spit dripped from his mouth as he pushed himself all the way in, "damn, that shit grip", as I wanted to laugh but I couldn't, "push that hole out"

"No", he gripped my waist and started digging inside me, I almost lost my balance as he fucked me so good bur I had to stop him cause I didn't even clean out, "bae stop"

"Why"

"I don't wanna make a accident"

"You won't"

"Bae please", he kept going slapping my ass as I was squeezing my hole trying not to push out, "see baby, you good", as he pulled out lifting me up towards me sliding back in and of course I couldn't squeeze this time as I could smell what the fuck I just did, I stopped pushing him off almost falling on my ass as I ran to the toilet, "don't be embarrassed baby"

"This is why I told you to stop"

"That ass good I didn't want too", I heard the water running as I wanted to cry as he walked in on me on the toilet, "you to comfortable just walking in"

He leaned down kissing me, "you stink nigga"

"Shut up", he laughed walking out as I finished up cleaning myself up before walking out, "you good"

"No I'm not"

"Come here", he grabbed me kissing me with his dick still out, "why you still naked"

"Gimme head"

"Ok", I got on my knees sliding his dick in my mouth going slow before speeding up as I could hear him Moan, "fuck baby", as I tried going all the way down but failed, "go ahead try again bae", as I sucked on his head before going down as he helped by pushing it down as I held it, fucking my throat as I felt him nut, "ohh--my fucking god", he said before pulling out as it just leaked cum on the floor, "damn nigga, come here", as I stood up with him kissing me.

"Damn you a beast, let's get back out there we been gone for a hour", he walked out first with me behind him, "damn nigga did you take a shit", one of his friends said

"Yeah, it was that Milkshake"

"I bet", they was about to leave as meek walked up to the register to me, "come over once you down with work"

"I don't drive"

"Well call me and I'll pick you up"

"Ok I'm off at 11"

"Bet, it's 9 so text me I'll be back"

"Ok, you want anything"

"Naw bae I'm good"

"Bae", my coworker said

"I'll see you later", he left out as my coworker begged me to tell them what happened in the bathroom and I did but skipped some parts of course but hopefully this would be my last relationship cause I'm over them.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

26.5K 660 16
Sequel to AfH❤❤
96.9K 3.1K 35
right place, right time right mind,right now
203K 6.1K 24
How can you love me when You don't know how to love? Are you afraid to love? How can you make me fall for you when you don't even love yourself.
9.8K 450 24
𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇, 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 . 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞...