The Playground of Memories an...

By Asuryii

This is going to be filled with the one-shots I write and any reaction chapters I make, the reaction chapters... More

The Rekindling of A Heart (RimuruxVelgrynd)
Reaction: The Rekindling of A Heart
Reaction: Enlightenment Filled With Despair
Frostbitten Nightmares (RimuruxVelzard)
Frostbitten Nightmares 2 (RimuruxVelzard)
Frostbitten Nightmares 3 (RimuruxVelzard)
Frostbitten Nightmares 5 (RimuruxVelzard)
Reaction: Frostbitten Nightmares
M Reaction Special: Vampire And Slime

Frostbitten Nightmares 4 (RimuruxVelzard)

727 27 18
By Asuryii

Everything felt fine till hell struck. In his weakened state those humans attacked my brother and his wife. They succeeded in killing him. Satoru in a rage flattened an entire nation before he calmed down and started to take care of Milim, my niece personally. Rudra had no intentions of doing anything and Velgrynd thought Rudra was. It was okay for a few years again till they killed my niece's pet and tried to kidnap her.

She followed in Satoru's footsteps, erased a kingdom off the map and became a demon lord. She fell into a rage when she realized her pet wasn't himself but Rimuru stopped her quickly with the help of the Spirit Queen surprisingly. He wouldn't need the Spirit Queens help but he said.

"Family is great and all but sometimes a friend can do more than family. I could deal with this all by myself but that'd limit Milim and take chances for her to get close to others and possibly make her more reliant on me. I can't always be there and neither can you but friends can help fill the gaps we make. No one is perfect. There may come a time when she acts happy but feels truly alone. If the family doesn't see it, her friends will and vice versa."

Once again as he spoke a solemn look filled his face as if he knew what came next. The world felt fine for another time, till a Tenma War started...and Satoru left. Well he didn't leave more as say stopped it all at the cost of leaving for a few thousand years.

He left me a note that he prepared beforehand. I noticed this habit: he always made a note to me before going into battle.

Dear Velzard,

If you are reading this then that means I am gone. Well not permanently put for an extended period of time. If this is the battle I leave you in I am sorry. I didn't want to leave you. I wanted to stay but I will do what I must as Veldanava's successor. I wasn't supposed to tell you but I couldn't hide it from you. Don't worry though I will be there when you need me most, but if you chose to forget me and move on so be it. I noticed your feelings for a while now but I never said anything for the sole reason that.

I didn't feel worthy of you. You were a star shining far too radiant for someone like me. When we meet again if you decide to remember me. You will most likely have a choice to make. I won't say what it is but just know I will be back. I will not fail the work your brother gave me and I will see you again. But do not trust the angels or that Demon. They are after you and your family.

-Satoru

I felt tears run down my face as I finished reading the letter. I wanted to reply but I knew I'd get no response back so I made myself a promise.

'I Will not forget you Satoru. You will say your feelings to me yourself when you return and we will live in this house together again.'

After reading Satoru's letter Velgrynd came to me with a letter of her own from Satoru. It simply asked for us to look out for each other and watch that red demon.

HE IS THE ENEMY, DO NOT TRUST HIM. ONLY TRUST FAMILY. TENMA WILL COME AGAIN.

A few events happened over the next 2000 years. The demon lords became a group of ten some died and got replaced. A bunch of otherworlders got summoned and then something piqued my interest.

A slime became a demon lord...and someone compared him to Veldanava, but forgot to mention Satoru. I hadn't noticed this till now. But only Velgrynd, Milim, Veldora, and I ever spoke about Satoru. It was as if the rest of the world forgot him. Like he never existed or was taboo.

I didn't like this. I began to visit the slime occasionally. He held a similar attitude in most things to Satoru, they looked similar at a glance, and they both seemed to know everything but this one also nothing.

He made drinks and snacks just like Satoru did too. Then soon after he became a demon lord. Wars started raging again. The Slime and his country were against the Empire and Velgrynd. The slime miraculously won the war. He even helped Velgrynd save Rudra and find his reincarnation, he gained a dragon core becoming a true dragon, not even to mention he was keeping Veldora in line...like Satoru, and then the worst came forth.

'Satoru you were right. Another Tenma war is here and Guy no that damn red demon was a fucking traitor.'

"Velzard Get Back!" I was suddenly launched backwards by Rimuru as I looked up and saw Feldway, Guy, and a third figure I now knew as Ivarge who had taken possession of another person's body.

"Blast off to the end of space and time. Chrono Saltation." Feldway spoke a chant and in an instant Rimuru disappeared. He was the only one truly able to keep up with everything on his own and keep morale going but he was just sent to the end of time.

"I'm not going to let up and simply let you slaughter everyone. I don't care that your goal is to bring big brother back; he wouldn't have wanted this. Dammit Satoru WHERE ARE YOU?!" I was beginning to feel hopeless despite saying I wouldn't give up but as if my prayers had been answered I once again felt that oppressive pressure again.

'Satoru?' I felt the pendant on my chest glowing and as I looked down for a moment and looked back up I saw a familiar dress, but his hair was different. It was platinum-blue like Rimuru?

He looked back towards me with a smirk as his hair and eye color changed to that of the man I knew and fell in love with. He confidently pulled out his mask he wore for the thousands of years we spent together before dropping a classic cheesy line.

"Did you miss me?" I felt a tear come to my eye as I felt relieved he was back and alive along with the fact that I did miss him so him being back was a pleasant surprise.

"I have some children to handle, let's catch up later."

3rd Person----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guy, Feldway, and Ivarage looked at Rimuru dumbfounded as he had returned so quickly after being sent to the end of space and time.

"HOW ARE YOU BACK OR EVEN ALIVE?!" Feldway was enraged as he looked toward Rimuru, the singular person who was causing more problems in Feldways plans than anyone else.

"C'mon Felddy it's a reunion. You haven't been able to remember me for that's right. [Forbidden Lord, Hastur]- immaliable Curse {Release}." Rimuru looked at the three figures with a sadistic grin as they began to recall who the person Rimuru looked like was.

"YOU YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!" Feldway screamed out irritatedly.

"Well I'm not Felddy. You sent me to the EoSaT and I still returned...TWICE! Of course I'm not dead. What do you take me for a pathetic bastard trying to suck the toes of the dead. Oh wait sorry that's you!" Rimuru wore a smug grin the like that Ciel was very proud of.

<<Rimuru I know I was gone but please don't go embarrassing me the moment I return>>

"Let's play. I've WAITED MORE THAN 20,000 years for this. I intended to paint the fucking streets in you blood. That nightmare I went through will not happen again. I could make this quick but I intend to enjoy this. After all, it's not often that I have a perfect target to release my anger on."

"I see you killed Rimuru and took over his body you're pathetic for one they called Lord Veldanava's successor." Rimuru began to laugh hysterically as the words came out of Feldways mouth.

"Felddy you don't get it, I AM SATORU and I AM RIMURU. One can't exist without the other. I needed to spend some time outside of my own body as a manas to get your ass. But it was worth it."

"You insane bastard. You made yourself into a manas and made your future self acquire your will." Guy looked at Rimuru with disgust as he thought he pieced it together.

"You're wrong but I don't care to correct you. You're all going to die soon anyways. Let's finish this, bring it Lizard! Come on Felddy! Try me HOBO!"

'This is definitely Satoru alright' ←Veldora, Velgrynd, Velzard, and Milim

In an instant just using pure physical strength Rimuru was on top of the three figures. Before they could react Rimuru had kicked Guy through multiple mountains with a nihility enhanced kick that bypassed Guy's defenses and resistances. At the same moment Rimuru used [Sealing Lord, Janus]-Abyssal Lock combined with [Illimitable Desire Lord, Cxaxukluth]- Chaos Reactor.

<Ciel, Velda focus on regulating the magicules holding that seal. Make Ivarage think he can escape but never will. I intend to brutalize Felddy, then Ivarage, and save Guy for last>

<<Ciel I can maintain the seal, You can analyze Rimuru's skills and help him in battle if you want.>>

<<You better not be slacking off or I will tell Lucia Velda.>>

"Felddy let's enjoy this c'mon ENTERTAIN ME! You can't be this weak after making me wait more than 20,000 years. I don't like bullying but this might be it."

Feldway tried to block the oncoming swing of Rimuru's sword but the clash produced a large shockwave that was filled with curses

"I forgot to mention. My sword uses curses now. The combination of [Illimitable Desire Lord, Cxaxukluth], [Forbidden Lord, Hastur], and [Defiant Lord, Prometheus] makes a lovely combo don't you think. I expect better than this Felddy. Micheal should've given you access in some regard to 20 ultimate skills. Too bad though, Felddy. I have every single one of those skills, not as a copy but the original."

The sadistic smirk on Rimuru's face grew but as he put more strength into his blade he stopped smiling. He was disappointed.

"You really are weak aren't you. With me here you can't do anything. I guess I should just end this quickly since you bore me. Maybe Ivarage or Guy will be more entertaining. Though I doubt it after all, YOUR WEAK"

Rimuru calmly sauntered over towards Feldway who was cowering in fear begging for his life. He was screaming trying to helplessly explain why he was in the right and that Rimuru should support him. It was all for naught as Rimuru leaned down next to Feldway's ear.

"Veldanava told me to send his regards to the worst angel and wish him well in the abyss known as Azathoth. But your soul has other uses [Forbidden Lord, Hastur]-Regeneration Curse [Illimitable Desire Lord, Cxaxukluth]- active desire {Soul Manipulation}. [Defiant Lord, Prometheus]- Erasure {off}. Have fun Felddy I have millions of ways to torture your soul till the end of time. Your soul won't shatter either good luck."

Feldway tried to beg and all he got in return was the cruel words-

"Eat Up Azathoth, a snack is here."

<Ciel is the hobo up?>

<<Still trying to stand up, but he can see you. He is infuriated.>>

"Great. Ivarage it is. Oh well he took Yuuki's body again. Oh right it's the hobos fault he was even capable of doing that. God dammit this is a pain in the ass. I want to go talk to VELZARD. But I have to clean up the mess they made. Should I just rewind time and kill Guy before he becomes a demon lord? No then my people wouldn't exist...but if I'm rejected this timeline is done anyway so it really doesn't matter."

<<Stop Rimuru. The path you are thinking of taking is yes solid but you are better than me>>

<That was clear. I didn't get rid of my omniscience or omnipotence>

<<Fuck You. You really won't let that go.>>

"Don't worry I won't do it no matter how tempting it may be. I'd love to just sit down and relax the rest of my life but I have responsibilities as a king and now a god." Rimuru sighed as he released Ivarage from the [Abyss Seal] who immediately tried to rush Rimuru.

"It's sad that even with an ego and a human body his intelligence is abysmal. He didn't get much smarter since he still assumes he can beat me. But he can't because the [Abyss Seal] already drained a portion of his magicules on its own, not even counting the fact that he spent his time trying to forcefully break out rather than analyze it, well not that he could even if he tried." Rimuru didn't even try to doubt the complexity of a seal made from a chaotic mix of nihility and stardust enhanced with the faith system of [castle guard].

<<Rimuru your new skills are really fun to mess with, and with all the other skills you have and can create I'm left with so many options>> Ciel was celebrating in Rimuru's head like a kid in a candy store as she contemplated all the possibilities and uses his skills could have.

"I can't believe I'm in a battle deciding the fate of the Cardinal World and you're so carefree Ciel." Rimuru chuckled a bit as dodged a blast of nihility from Ivarage.

<<No need to even watch you're going to win, even if you tried to lose>>

Rimuru didn't even bother rebutling as it was true. He couldn't lose as things were. Calmly he looked towards Ivarage and analyzed his movements. Ivarage rushed at Rimuru swinging for his head with his left hand, but that was a faint as he charged another blast of nihility in his right hand.

Rimuru noticed this destructive energy coallessing in his hand and decided to have a bit of fun with Ivarage. Channeling stardust into his palm Rimuru parried the swing that was meant as a faint and lean in towards Ivarage grabbing his right hand.

"Boom." As Rimuru spoke and Ivarage processed what he was doing the energy in Ivarages hand burst as it was overloaded by energy of the opposite nature. Ivarage tried to swing back down at Rimuru by quickly pushing nihility into his left hand but he failed to realize.

His hand was gone. Rimuru as he parried Ivarages earlier swing enhanced his palm with a chaotic mix of nihility and stardust, that when mixed left an energy of pure chaos that ate away at anything it touched and erased it from existence. Ivarage tried to regenerate his arm to no avail. His being had recognized itself as only ever having one arm. It didn't matter that Ivarage remembered he had a left hand.

The world didn't. As far as the world was concerned Ivarage was alway 1 armed. The arrogant grin on Ivarage's face began to disappear as he looked on and saw a grin on Rimuru's face. It was the stuff straight out of nightmares. Adding insult to injury Rimuru removed his mask and showed the crazed look in his eyes.

He was enjoying watching Ivarage squirm around and helplessly fight back. Following his instincts Ivarage tried to make a move that would allow him to escape this fight. He launched a kick towards Rimuru's ribs enhanced with all the nihilistic energy he could muster. His kick inched closer towards Rimuru who simply looked at his kick as if it was slow...

Mere inches before the kick landed Rimuru rotated his torso so it was facing Ivarage's kick. Ivarage had a look of pure bliss and victory on his face. But that feeling would disappear as fast as it appeared.

Rimuru grabbed onto Ivarages leg and pulled him closer to Rimuru before Rimuru twisted Ivarage around changing the direction he was facing and tearing off his leg in one fell swoop.

Ivarage fell towards the ground quickly as he decided he needed to run and fast. He tried to fly away as it was his only option.

"[Sealing Lord, Janus]- Skill Seal {Flight}."

Ivarage had gained a few meters before he was immediately tied back down to the earth and by gravity. The look of terror filled his face as he tried to crawl away. His deep red eyes screamed with terror and his disheveled black hair stood up on end. He peeked over his shoulder and saw Rimuru's face right in front of him. He jumped back but was stopped as Rimuru grabbed Ivarage by the horns on the top of his head.

Rimuru looked down on Ivarage there was no smirk or crazed eyes to be seen as Rimuru's expression merely showed boredom and disappointment. Rimuru gave no insults to Ivarage and didn't feel like toying with him anymore.

He was bored.

"I intended to make you suffer for a long time, but I have a better idea. Sorry but I'm going to need your horn. I'll be making a demon shish kabob with it and you can have fun becoming Ciel and Velda's research experiment.

Bye. Eat it up Azathoth." Ivarage was gone. Rimuru had eaten him with Azathoth and signed him to the fate of being Ciels toy for experiments but also a toy to satiate Velda's immense curiosity into the growth of beings egos and intelligence.

"Well it looks like a demon is on the menu next. For some odd reason I can feel as if Azathoth is salivating. I don't think it has a conscious or ego at least yet but it would certainly be interesting. Though for now I'll say it's my imagination."

Looking towards the horizon Rimuru saw a man with bright red hair covered in blood. Walking towards him. A seething rage was building up inside of Rimuru but on the surface he looked calm oddly so. The people who were watching this situation were almost put off and bothered by Rimuru's seemingly calm demeanor.

"So this is how it is Rimuru? You intend to stand in my way. I'm not like Feldway and Ivarage. I-"

"Used Lucifer or now Nodens to copy the skill Justice King, Micheal and gained access to all the skills stored in it along with coping Evil Dragon Lord, Azi Dahaka. Yeah you're still not a match for me. You should know why you're going to die and the other reason you're going to die. I intend to revel and bask in your death. I will thoroughly humiliate you and destroy everything that made you so proud and to add insult to injury I'll use your skills against you."

Rimuru pulled a white orb out of his imaginary space that glowed with various different hues and felt as if it was a collection of the world's secrets.

"The Memory Ord storing the memories of the last timeline our reality took. I'll give you your old memories so you can put up a fight and know why your death will be so exhilarating for me." Rimuru grabbed hold of the orb and pushed a stream of pure stardust into it. Everyone nearby and who was connected to Rimuru had received their memories of the last timeline.

"That's right I failed, I was too late, but you failed too. Your failure was just worse. Since I SURVIVED! I'm not one to forgive and forget so may you beg for salvation and the sweet release of death sooner cause it will come but not the way you want it to."

"I will res-"

"Resurrect Veldanava and then absorb his essence and become the new god. Where you will reign supreme and be able to take pleasure in all the things you wish. Anyone you want will be at your beck and call, you'll beat Rudra in your game and you'll make everyone man/woman you laid your eyes on your plaything. I get you're a demon but you're so cliche it's boring, not to mention you make the other demons look like average people. No wonder your whole lineage fears you rather than respects you and is so arrogant. Well I did wipe out the whole Red Lineage before coming here...

Wait No I didn't I made you do it. It's just a curse I had placed on you from before you had your Ultimate Skill and became a demon lord made you forget. I made you slaughter your whole lineage and gain nothing in return. You can tell I'm telling the truth from this pure red orb full of red demon souls. Not exactly my favorite soul to eat but Azathoth likes it so it works out. Since all red demons are good for is experiments and sustenance."

Guy's face was flushed full of anger and hatred towards Rimuru and the actions he committed, but only in regards to foiling his plans. He didn't care that the demons in his lineage were dead, he didn't care that Rimuru knew his goal, and he didn't think Rimuru could beat him.

Guy was overconfident and arrogant. He thought he had gotten stronger with the skills he copied but in reality he didn't. Those skills wouldn't make a difference. He was as weak as before if not weaker because of his arrogance.

<<Velda is it just me or is Rimuru enjoying this way to much...I won't lie I like it.>>

<<No I think this is totally justified. Red demons are good experimental subjects as Rimuru said. Dammit your personality rubbed off on me ahhhh! I feel like you said something after that though>>

<<It's just your imagination. Ask Lucia she knows.>> Velda immediately shut up after Ciel said that. He had no intention of questioning his wife who was still angry at Veldanava for not telling her the plan till after it was executed.

'Those two seriously had this conversation through our connection. Hahhhh'

"Not going to pull out your sword slime?"

"No, this 32cm horn is all I'll need for you."

"Don't go begging for your life when you regret that!" Guy screamed out infuriated as he burst at Rimuru he instantly activated [Energy Absorption] from [Evil Dragon Lord, Azi Dahaka] and [Copy] from [Abyss God, Nodens]. He intended to steal or copy Rimuru's skills and the energies he was using.

Rimuru calmly analyzed Guy's skill use as he read his magicule signature and the way it flowed showing him the usage of his skills. He then had a curious thought. 'I wonder if I can devolve his skills. [Illimitable Desire Lord, Cxaxukluth]-Desire {[Lord of Adaptation, Tsathoggua ]}

[Through Use of Skill Desire [Lord of Adaptation, Tsathoggua] will undergo evolution...Sacrifcing [Slothful King, Belphegor] and [Energy Creation]... Success.......Ultimate Skill [Slothful Adaptive God, Tsathoggua] ]

<<Rimuru I don't like the fact that the red demon has a skill the same name as you so I sacrificed it and a copy of asmodeus to [Illimitable Desire Lord, Cxaxukluth] and it became [God Of Desire, Cxaxukluth] but once the demon is dead I can remake the skill>>

A smirk appeared on Rimuru's face as he got what he wanted and Ciel did something he hoped she'd do. He could now test his theory, can he devolve another person's Ultimate Skills while they are not connected Via a soul corridor or [Food Chain].

Guy's blade and Ivarages Horn collided and on impact Rimuru and Guy started a battle to see who would get what they wanted first. Would Guy get more power or would Rimuru's curiosity be answered. The two exchanged blade and horn thousands of times. Guy thought he was getting the upper hand as he was using [Amplification] from Raguel but Rimuru wasn't even focused on the battle at hand.

Guy was focused on overpowering Rimuru and trying to copy any of his skills or gain access to nihility and stardust. Whereas Rimuru was staring directly at Guy's soul observing how Ultimate skills acted since they were written into a person's soul. Rimuru hadn't even bothered activating [Thought Acceleration]. Guy wasn't worth the effort and it wasn't necessary. Guy was absurdly slow to Rimuru.

Then Guy felt as if he got something when Rimuru intentionally put a single drop of nihility and stardust into Ivarages horn as it collided with Guy's sword. A wild grin came across his face as he tried to desperately absorb the energy. He felt like he was on top of the world as he absorbed the stardust. He'd gained Veldanava's energy, but his arrogance got the better of him as absorbed the nihility.

Guy felt like he'd won as he focused all his analysis into the energies he absorbed. He was practically salivating at the thought of the skills he'd get from analyzing these energies. One made of nothing and the other of everything.

Then Rimuru saw what he needed as the energies collided with Guy's soul. Guy was unable to control the chaotic sphere formed when stardust and nihility collided. They burst and created a large crack inside of Guy's soul but before he could try to heal his soul Rimuru had grabbed hold of it.

"Hey Guy, you wanted my skills so badly. TAKE IT! [Slothful Adaptive God, Tsathoggua]- Skill Adaptation{Devolve [Abyss God, Nodens]}." A sadistic grin filled Rimuru's face as Guy began to scream in agony as Rimuru edited the data of his Ultimate skill and began to devolve it to its lowest form.

The pain caused from his skill essentially being ripped out of his soul and the large crack his soul had was excruciating but his suffering was about to get a lot worse.

"Not feeling so good Guy? It's ok you can have what you want. [God Of Desire, Cxaxukluth]- Desire{[Lord of Abundance, Shub-Niggurath]-Skill Gifting}. You know Guy Shub-Niggurath usually only allows me to give people skills they are compatible with but Cxaxukluth fixed that problem easily. SO ENJOY MY GIFT GUY! I HAVE HUNDREDS OF SKILLS WITH YOUR NAME ON IT!"

Guy felt uneasy as Rimuru finished speaking before he felt his thoughts accelerate further than they'd ever gone before. It became too fast for him to keep up as he coughed up blood and blood started leaking from every orifice on his body. Then he felt his soul getting crushed as it was being rewritten and flooded with skills and information. He got what he wanted but not how he wanted it.

Hundreds of Ultimate Skills began trying to attach themselves to Guys already shattering soul and just as Guy felt the eons of pain were to come to an end Rimuru made his suffering worse.

"[Forbidden Lord, Hastur]-Regeneration Curse [God Of Desire, Cxaxukluth]- active desire {Skill Gifting- REPEAT}. [Defiant Lord, Prometheus]- Erasure {off}. I did the same to Felddy your little butt buddy. I hope you enjoy being unable to die and experiencing a never ending cycle of having your soul be on the verge of shattering only to repair itself and to be gifted skills over and over and taken over and over. I have the magicule capacity to continue this cycle to the end of eternity. AND I INTEND TO KEEP IT GOING FOREVER"

Guy looked at Rimuru hoping to beg and play into his good natured side but as he reached for Rimuru his arms wore sliced clean off and erased from existence.

"Don't think I need your body but we have a beautiful woman to visit. AND A SURPRISE GUEST TO SHOW EVERYONE! You're going to feel like an idiot when you meet them. But I suppose you don't really need legs do you. They can just disappear too." As Rimuru finished speaking he swiped his hand in the air and Guy's legs like his arms were gone. But before Guy could scream as the pain began to hit him again Rimuru grabbed him by his hair and began to drag him after he gagged him with Ivarages horn.

"God would you shut up. I said we have a guest to meet and have some damn courtesy. Fucking hobo demon. I swear you never listen. No wonder you get no bitches and the only one to ever be interested in you Velzard always had the capacity to find another man but felt obligated to watch you. I won't deny her feelings in those timelines but dear god you're insufferable.

She stayed with you since there were no entertaining people and she wanted to watch over her sister and her brother's world he loved so dearly. But as long as Velzard is happy that's all that matters, the same for Velgrynd, Milim, Veldora, and all the other people I know. But you ruined that happiness and slaughtered her family in front of her. Death is a mercy for you that you will not truly ever receive. You will experience the idea of death over and over but never become fully embraced by it.

I went off on a rant we're almost to Velzard and everyone. I should prepare for our guest too."

Everyone looked at Rimuru confused at the events that took place and unable to say a word till Diablo spoke up taking everyone out of their trances.

"My Lord, my deepest congratulations on your victory and my most heartfelt gratitude for you taking on the burden of the last timeline and providing us with Victory. I must say I certainly didn't expect that you were Satoru the man who caught the underworld's eyes as someone to not cross but I am most reverently pleased by this realization."

"Haha, Diablo never change, never change. I know how hard you fought in the last timeline just like the rest of you and I can't tell you how proud I am. I apologize for my delay and failure to save you all the first time. So you can all question me or I can give you a surprise first. Which do you want?"

"I am most interested in the surprise you have prepared for us. I would assume it is not Rogue who is being held by his hair." Diablo pointed to Guy with a disgusted and disappointed look on his face as this was the last thing he expected from Guy who he was rivals with at one point.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
762K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
60.7K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...