Her sweet girl

By Scarlizzie_loverrr

It's adopted by Lizzie daughter story <3 More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Not a chapter!
9
10
11
12
NEW BOOKS
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

1

4.4K 43 18
By Scarlizzie_loverrr

Hellooo this is my first story I hope you like ittt!! ( Lizzie will show up in the second or third chapter btw )

TW ( abuse)

JULIANA POV

" you know I love you Julia , and I'll always protect you . " auntie Lucy mumbles against the side of my head , she's my dad's sister after I got yelled at by my parents for rolling my eyes accidentally , they acted like I've killed someone with all the yelling and almost hitting . Stroking my hair with her fingers , I nod my head . " what show are you up for JJ? " auntie asks as i snuggled up next to her , I leaned my head down on her shoulder . " Gilmore girls please " I mumbled .

" alright Gilmore girls it is . " Auntie replied putting on Gilmore girls on my bedroom tv . While we were watching the show , I can't help but notice my aunt drinking some ice tea . " oooo can I have some ice tea please? " I asked her , " hmm nope . " she replied holding her laugh turning back to watch the show . " that was mean . " I said frowning . " oh I know , but I hate sharing so if you want some go get some , you have plenty of them in the kitchen fridge . " auntie said in a funny voice .

" Fine! " I say giggling sticking my tongue out and racing downstairs to get myself some ice tea . I quietly pass the living room where my parents were watching a reality show and pour myself some ice tea into a glass . I place the ice tea bottle back in the fridge , turning around my elbow knocks the glass making it fall to the floor and shatter everywhere the cold ice tea hits my feet making me flinch at how cold it is .

I heard someone running to the kitchen it's dad because it heavy steps that are coming in my direction . " JULIANA " my dad screamed my body freezes  and I feel like I can't breath . I look up at him shivering . " look at what've you done! You little shit!" he screams making me whimper as tears escape my eyes , I can't move duo to all the glass surrounding me , thankfully my aunt comes down running .

" what's going on? " auntie asks confused as she looks around the room before spotting me with glass around me . her eyes widen before looking up at dad .

" Andrew you better stop it! " she shouts as he try to get everything out of the way but he's so angry that's he's gonna hurt himself .

" Lucy fuck off! You're making this worse " he shouts back making me flinch , auntie Lucy came next to dad trying to think . I needed my auntie so I try to move forward to reach her , " no , Julia darling don't move alright? I'll be back I promise . " auntie says calmly and ran out of the room . I moved a little backwards when dad slammed a piece of glass into the trash bin harshly .

" you heard her! Don't move! You fucking idiot " dad shouts making me jump , I let out a sob standing completely still . I vaguely see mom coming in and shaking her head in disappointment . " I'm sorry I didn't mean to . " I say shaking my head . " shush " she said getting out . Dad accidentally threw a piece of glass in my way making it brush against my cheek . I winced and held my cheek feeling a little liquid in my hand . My auntie came running back downstairs wearing her jacket and holding my jumper with her hand .

" Andrew fucking stop that! You hurting Juliana you dumbass!, and you're going to hurt yourself you idiot! " auntie says angrily but he just ignores her and continues being angry wincing when he accidentally cuts his finger , auntie sigh heavily ignoring him and turning to me .

" Juliana , honey can you slowly go backwards . Do not , step in any glass please try and go " auntie says gently pointing around the floor . I look down , even tho my eyes are blurry and my glasses are not really helping I try to find my way out and once I'm clear , run up to auntie and straight into her arms letting her hug me , whispering sweet things to my ears .

Mom came again but this time with a belt in her hand . " no , please I-I didn't mean to , I'm sorry I'm so sorry . " I cried not wanting to be hit with a belt . My aunt looked at me confused until she sees mom and her eyes widen . " shut up you piece of shit , I don't wanna hear a word coming from your mouth! . " mom says trying to get me off of my aunt grip . Making my auntie push mom's hands away .

" HEY, get your hands away from her and put the belt away! , right now! " auntie says holding me tighter and backing away from mom . " Lucy give me my daughter . " dad says standing up . I tightened my grip on my aunt . " no . Andrew what the fuck is wrong with you , huh!? You do not hit a fucking child! " auntie says angrily taking one step back . " it's her punishment Lucy , she did a wrong thing . " mom says coldly coming towards us , I hide my face in my auntie's stomach. " back of! " auntie says pointing her finger at mom making mom stop .

" alright , Juliana is not getting punished okay? Just give her to Emily . " dad says to auntie . He's lying I know he is. I shook my head and let out a whimper . "Come on let's get you home yeah? " dad says to auntie . " Andrew I'm sorry I can't leave her here . " auntie says taking more steps back with me in her arms . " and why is that? " dad says throwing the last piece of glass in the trash bin .

" why?! you do know what you are doing is called abuse , right? you're acting like dad Andrew , remember when you told me that you'll never be that kind of a dad to your kids . And now see what the fuck you and your wife doing! " auntie says giving me my jumper to wear . " it's called parenting Lucy ." mom says running to us , dragging me off my auntie making me drop my jumper before even wearing it . I try to free myself from my mom's tight grip " your actions have consequences Juliana never forget that . " mom whispered in my ear .

" I swear if you hurt her- " auntie says coming towards me and mom . " she won't . Lucy please leave . " dad says blocking auntie from us and pointing at the front door . " no- " auntie says but she's cut off by dad . " leave before I drag you out! " dad shouts making me flinch . She shook her head . " I'm not leaving her here!" says auntie , dad grab her and literally drag her out locking the door behind him .

" I'm sorry , I'm  so sorry . " I whimpered . Mom rolled her eyes and slapped my cheek walking us upstairs to her bedroom . I sobbed in pain she slapped the cheek that had a fucking cut on it . " stop crying before I make your punishment way worse " she shouts pointing her finger to my face . I nodded covering my mouth by my hand . She took the belt and started hitting me with it nonstop . I groan in pain . " ow! I'm so sorry I won't do it ever again " I sobbed flinching after every hit . I try to run out of the bedroom , but dad came in . He looked at me annoyed pulling my hair and dragging me back to mom .

I cried trying to move away from her but it's no use . she continue hitting me with the belt harshly. " please s-stop I'm s-sorry! " I cried . Trying to get out of her grip . She pushed me on the ground making me fall on my back she starts to kick me in the stomach ,  legs and thighs . " ow! You- you're hurting me! " I groaned trying to get away from her . mom stopped and dragged me next to her by my foot and put her hands on my neck choking me . I gasped feeling tears in my eyes trying to push her away with my hands .

" be careful don't kill her i don't want you going to prison . " dad said calmly sitting in their bed with a bag of chips in his hand . " i wish . " she mumbled and tightened her grip on my neck . I looked at him asking help with my eyes " Emily she's turning red you better stop . " dad said with a bit of nervousness in his voice . " no she can handle it a little more " mom muttered , that's it I'm going to die and my mom is the cause of it . " Emily! Stop! " dad yelled at mom looking worried . mom finally released me making me cough and gasp for air . She started laughing looking at me . " you looked so scared and helpless " mom says laughing .

I looked up at her with fear and confusion . She was about to fucking kill me! And it's funny to her? psycho . " I want to join you so badly Emily " dad says to mom now lying down in bed . " what's stopping you? " mom asks confused smiling . " I'm not in the mood to " dad says shoving chips in his mouth , I swear he eat like a pig but he doesn't gain any weight . Mom shrugs her shoulders turning to me " Alright break is over " mom says looking at me disgustingly .

She grabs me by my elbow and slaps my cheek again " you're a fucking mistake , I wish you hadn't been born! " mom shouts at me kicking me in my legs . ouch these words hurt , she slapped my arms and pushed me down on her nightstand making my glasses fall down and my head banged against the wooden nightstand . I whined and held my head . " it's enough Emily I'm tired . Let her go " dad says eating chips . She finally stops hitting me but before letting me go she pinched me on my right arm . I grabbed my glasses by my other arm before going out . " go! " mom says pushing me aggressively out of her bedroom.

I walked groaning in pain to my bedroom wearing my glasses . " what did you do? " my older sister Chloe asked coming inside my bedroom ( she's almost 18 ) . " I accidentally broke the-. " I said wiping my tears before Chloe cuts me off . " so it's your fault . " Chloe said shaking her head disappointed . " it was an accident okay!? " I shouted getting annoyed . " don't you dare shout at me again! Do you understand?! " Chloe said angrily . I nodded . " yes , sorry " I whispered going to my bed . I grabbed my phone and took pictures of my bruises in my arms , thighs and neck . Before going to the bathroom to clean my cheek and put a plaster on it , I'm way too tired to take a shower .

THIRD PERSON POV .

Skateboarding Robert speed up when he noticed that the jewelry store is about to close in four minutes . He jumped out of the skateboard held it in his hands and ran before Mr Parker switched the 'open' sign to 'close' . " nope not happening , sorry I'm about to close . " Mr Parker said coming towards Robert when he entered the store , and pointing at the door to get out . " oh come on , please It took me 10 minutes to get here! " the 12 year old replies with a whine .

" No ,  every time you come here you take half an hour to choose a ring and you never buy any! you're wasting both of our time Robert . " Mr Parker sighed going back to sweeping the floor . " I'll be quick this time , I promise! I now know what I want so I'll just take a couple of minutes Mr Parker " Robert said following Mr Parker with puppy eyes . " fine , you only have 5 minutes and that's it. " Mr Parker replied with a playful eye roll .

" yes! Thank you , Thank you , Thank you! " Robert said with excitement hugging Mr Parker , making the older man freeze . " alright you can let go of me now kid . " Mr Parker hate physical touch which is weird to Robert , because that's how Robert shows his love to someone . Robert ran to the rings section to buy to his best best friend which is also his crush a promise ring .

He was looking for a ring with a small heart shape in it . Because earlier today they were talking and he asked her a bunch of " what kind of ring do you like " questions . " do you like it sliver? Or gold? " " what about heart rings do you like them? " questions like that . He finally found what he was looking for . Which is a sliver AND a gold rings with a small heart shape . Since she said she likes both the colors , so she can choose one and he can have the other one .

He took the two of them with a grin on his face . He walked toward the cashier counter to pay . " are you in love Robert? " Mr Parker asked with a chuckle and shook his head when Robert gave him the rings . Robert whipped his head to look at Mr Parker shocked . " what? Me? In love? That's no , no way I'm not in love at all Mr Parker . " Robert quickly rambled and gave Mr Parker the money for the rings .

" hey , it's okay to be in love kid . There's no a shame in that . Love is so beautiful , with the right person of course . Everyone falls in love , but you should fall in love with Almost everything , love is not only romantic . " Mr Parker says putting the rings in small jewelry boxes . " what do you mean not only romantic? " Robert asks confused looking up at Mr Parker .

" well like , Falling in love with the way your coffee swirls as soon as you pour the milk in . Falling in love with the rare moments when your cat doesn't ignore you . Falling in love with sweaters in the winter and cold lemonade in the summer . Falling in love with talking to someone until 12 am . Falling in love with the stars when they look at you . Falling in love with the sound of the rain . Falling in love with the bus if it's on time or the train if it comes early . Falling in love with the time you spend with your friends and family . Falling in love with the late night texts with a friend . Falling in love with everything possible . Falling in love with even the most annoying but loving kid that visits you every day to annoy you and be nosy. " Mr Parker said to Robert making Robert laugh at the last part .

" I'm not nosy . " Rob said laughing and taking the rings that now are in a bag . " sureeee . " Mr Parker said smiling . Mr Parker turned off the lights before going out with Robert . When they both got out of the store to go home . Mr Parker locked the store's door while Robert waved to him goodbye . " good night Mr Parker! . " Robert yelled skateboarding . " good night kid! " Mr Parker yelled back .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 2.6K 55
[COMPLETED] Riley Mae Foster has been an orphan for four years now. She is waiting to turn 18 so she can leave the orphanage. Nobody wants to adopt a...
100K 3.6K 41
Under the cover of night, Elizabeth Olsen stumbled upon a trembling little girl, lost and afraid. With a mysterious past and no one to claim her, she...
3K 199 25
whats with Roni? why'd Liz freak out? let's find out ! this is book 2 to my missing piece.i suggest you read that one first. other than that embark o...
40.1K 1.4K 29
Scarlett, a successful Hollywood star, harbors a painful secret: years ago, she had to give her daughter YN up for adoption due to the circumstances...