Two Worlds Collide Vol.2 (Mar...

Av Argy_Si

MARVEL-DC. What will happen when the two worlds collide once again? What caused it? Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43

Chapter 42

2 1 0
Av Argy_Si

Vanessa Lovely's POV

Luke Lovely: Are you ready sweetie?

Me: I don't know dad, I'm stressing out.

Luke Lovely: Every bride is stressed on their wedding day.

A month had passed since the battle and today's my wedding day with Barry and Emma's with Bucky and Steve. The five of us had decided to have a double wedding in a vineyard. Emma managed to find the perfect spot for us, because it was her dream location ever since she was a young girl. We made most of the decisions about the decorations, color schemes and flowers together, but she took up the organizing; as she said, she'd been working on it for a long time.

I decided to ask Kayla to be my maid of honor, since she's one of my closest friends. Barry asked Cisco to be his best man. We were also overjoyed when Oliver agreed to get ordained online and officiate our wedding.

As of last night, I've been staying at my dad's house with the babies, so that I don't see Barry. Everyone kept talking about bad luck and we decided to go for it. Truthfully, I didn't want to risk it either, superstitions or not... we've been through too much already.

I know that every bride gets stressed, but I feel like my heart is going to burst.

Luke Lovely: Vanessa, did you listen?

Me: No, I'm sorry; what did you say?

Luke Lovely: Should I let you get ready?

Me: No, I'm waiting for the girls; Kayla, Felicity, Caitlin and Thea are on their way. What about the little ones?

Luke Lovely: They're still asleep, but Alexa and I will take care of everything. Don't worry.

Me: I'm not worried as long as you're here. –I said and he hugged me tightly.

Then the bell rang and the girls came in.

Kayla: Where's the bride? –she shouted excitedly.

Me: Here; and I'm freaking out!

Caitlin Snow: That's why we're here; help you relax. Frost agrees.

Felicity Smoak: Where are my little snuggle-bunnies?

Luke Lovely: We're here. –my dad said, mimicking a baby's voice, bringing the babies over.

Felicity took Nora in her arms and Kayla took Luke.

Thea Queen: I see Kayla went straight to her godson.

Kayla: What can I do? Look at these chubby little cheeks, how can anyone resist? –she asked laughing, while fake-pinching his cheeks and he grabbed her fingers, putting them in his mouth, making all of us laugh.

Felicity Smoak: I'm still upset that I'm not a godmother to either of them. –she complained.

Me: Oliver will marry us...

Felicity Smoak: It's not the same, but I'll turn a blind eye because I'll get the next batch.

Me: I don't know if there'll be another one...

Thea Queen: You know that you're killing her, right?

Me: Yes, but I'll try for Felicity...

Kayla: Of course you will, because I want to be a godmother again. I love it.

Me: Girls, slow down a bit. I still haven't recovered from the birth; psychologically I mean.

Thea Queen: I'm glad you clarified, because I was about to punch you. –she said laughing.

Me: What do you mean?

Thea Queen: That you have a hot body! You're gorgeous!

Me: Thank you; you'll make me blush.

Kayla: Who'll take care of the little ones?

Me: Alexa and my dad. They'll take them to the park and I'll start getting ready. I see that you all have your makeup on.

Felicity Smoak: Yes; so don't make us cry.

Thea Queen: It was too early to put on the dresses, so we brought them over. We'll get dressed here if it's okay with you.

Me: Of course. We've got plenty of time till the ceremony.

Felicity Smoak: Show us the wedding dress.

Me: Come over to the bedroom, it's still in its protective bag. I'll just show it off the hanger for now and put it on later.

Kayla: You're right; better be careful.

When I opened the bag and they saw the dress, they were speechless.

Felicity Smoak: It's perfect!

Me: It was a custom order; Evelyn made it.

Thea Queen: What are Luke and Nora going to wear?

Me: Nora is going to wear a pink tutu dress and a bow on her head. Luke is going to wear a light blue tux, with a dark blue bowtie. They'll obviously get dressed last minute, because they're babies and you never know what can happen.

Kayla: You're right. Lately I've been learning firsthand how easily they get dirty.

Me: Are your little ones with Mon-El?

Kayla: Yes. Clark is helping him at the moment, since he wanted to practice.

Me: Oh, they've become test subjects. –I said and we laughed.

Kayla: You could say that.

Me: They'll come over, right? They'll be flower girl and ring bearer?

Kayla: Yes, don't worry, everything will be as discussed.

Me: Great.

The conversation flowed easily and we had a great time, until the time passed and I started getting ready. I put on light makeup, because I wanted all the attention to be on the dress. I put on a soft brown eye shadow and over that a brighter glittery one. I applied eyeliner and drew the line slightly upwards, while placing three rhinestones on my right eye. I put on mascara, blush and a pink matte lipstick, topped with clear liquid lipstick to make it shine. I curled my hair and let two strands fall to frame my face. After checking everything in the mirror, I put on the wedding dress.

The top part was a tight corset, which was see-through and glittery, while the bottom part was slightly puffed and glittery. I decided on not wearing a veil.

Felicity Smoak: Wow, it looks even more amazing on you! You are stunning!

There was a knock on the door.

Me: You can come in dad.

Luke Lovely: Wow, baby girl, I have no words! You are absolutely beautiful! You look like a princess! Won't you put anything on your head?

Me: I was thinking about a flower wreath.

Luke Lovely: A princess should wear something that suits her. –he said and took a small crown behind his back, placing it on my head.

Me: Dad, it's so beautiful! Thank you! –I said looking at myself in the mirror and hugged him tightly.

I was feeling emotional, but I had promised myself I wouldn't cry, so my makeup wouldn't get messy. I took a deep breath and smiled at him.

We got into two cars; my father and I were in the first one, along with Kayla, Alexa, Nolan and the babies, while the others would be in Mon-El's car. We would use the car to go to S.T.A.R. Labs, where the portal would lead us to the vineyard. When we got there, dad was honking and doing tricks. When we got out of the car, everyone applauded and went through the portal to go to their assigned places. They informed us that Barry was ready and then my dad and I went through the portal, to where Emma was.

Everything was beautiful and the vines were providing the perfect atmosphere. Everything was ready for me to marry my better half. Kayla's daughter, Nelly was walking down the aisle along with her brother and Aria, holding a little basket and throwing rose petals along the aisle.

Then my dad took my hand and we started walking. I stood in front of Barry and he looked so handsome in his black tux. When he touched my hand, it was like everyone else disappeared and he was the only person that mattered in the entire world.

Barry Allen's POV

Today's the day I've been waiting for so long; the day I'll marry Vanessa, the love of my life with whom I have two beautiful babies.

I went to my old home to get ready with Joe and Iris. At some point, there was a knock on the door and I answered.

Cisco Ramon: How's the groom? –he asked excitedly while walking in.

Me: I'm great; how's my best man?

Cisco Ramon: Excited. Last night was amazing. Did you like the special drink I made you?

Me: No; my head still hurts.

Cisco Ramon: That was the goal; get you drunk. If you didn't have your fast metabolism, Vanessa would have wiped you out in a drinking contest.

Me: I know. –I replied laughing.

Cisco Ramon: You haven't seen them since yesterday; do you miss them?

Me: Yes, too much. I think Vanessa had her bachelorette party at Luke's shop, but then she and the girls went somewhere else.

Cisco Ramon: Didn't they tell you where?

Iris West: No, and we weren't planning to! That's between girls. –my sister said while entering the living room.

Cisco Ramon: That's not fair! Come on, tell us!

Iris West: No! The only thing you need to know is that we had a great time and we were with the ladies from every team on our earth. That's the only thing I'm going to share with you and that's that.

Cisco Ramon: Do I need to remind you that one of those ladies will be your brother's wife?

Iris West: I'm well aware of that, which is why I won't say a word. –she said and laughed.

Me: Cisco, you're wasting your time, she won't say another thing.

Cisco Ramon: I know, but I had to try.

Joe West: Well, haven't you heard about girl code or the confidentiality of journalists?

Iris West: If you keep this up, I'm going to go! I'm here as a favor, I should have gone to Vanessa's.

Me: Okay, enough. Well, what are we going to do? It's still early.

Iris West: Are you sure that everything's ready? The bouquet, the decorations... is the tux ironed?

Me: Oh, no! The tux! Um, it's a little crumbled because I sat on it accidentally. Can you please help me?

Iris West: Can't you iron it yourself?

Me: No, I don't know how.

Iris West: Oh, men! You need to learn to do chores and help Vanessa around the house.

Me: Of course I help her! I just don't know how to iron a tux, I haven't worn one before.

She went to my room in order to iron it.

Cisco Ramon: Tell me, how do you feel?

Me: I'm on cloud 9!

Cisco Ramon: I can see that. I'm so happy for you. I might have had my doubts about Vanessa at first, but I'm so glad that I was wrong.

Me: I know my friend, I know.

The time passed and I got ready. I put on the tux and a white rose in my lapel, took the bouquet and we left the house. When I got to the vineyard, the guests were already there. My place was in front of one of the flower arches, in front of Oliver, while Steve, Bucky and Tony were standing in front of the other one. I headed over to Oliver and noticed that Bucky and Steve were just as stressed as me.

A soft melody started playing, the little ones walked down the aisle and then the groomsmen and bridesmaids followed, who stood next to us. Then I saw Vanessa. She's so beautiful in her wedding dress; she's like a princess or rather a fairy who came and enchanted me with her beauty. I can't wait for her to come next to me; the anticipation is killing me. When her father gave me her hand, it felt like the whole room was electrified.

Luke Lovely: Take care of her for me.

Me: I promise.

The ceremony started and Oliver and Tony said a lot of things, we exchanged wedding rings, but it was very hard for me to focus. When it was time to say our vows, I was the first to speak, so I took a deep breath and stared into her eyes.

Barry Allen: Vanessa, my love, I was always the person who believed in true love, soul mates, love at first sight and everyone was making fun of me. But then you came in my life and proved me right. From the first moment I saw you, I fell in love with you, even when I thought you were against us. You gave me the chance to get to know you and made me love you more every day. I feel like the happiest person in the world, standing here today, next to you, able to express my love to you. Despite the struggles you've been through in life, you have so much kindness, so much love in you and you are the best mother for our little ones. I wish that we'll spend our lives together, expanding our family, starting new traditions and be full of love, laughter and beautiful experiences. I promise to always be by your side, support and protect you no matter what comes our way. I love you so much!- I said and kissed her forehead.

Then it was her turn.

Vanessa Lovely: I said I wouldn't cry, but I couldn't hold it in... -she said wiping her tears from her eyes and I smiled- Barry, my life hasn't been easy. There weren't many people who cared about me and there were even fewer who treated me kindly. But from the moment you entered my life, you brought light, hope, optimism... you taught me what love is. You are my other half, my better half, you complete me and I feel that my life has meaning. You are the most wonderful person I have ever met and you make me better every day. You and our babies are my entire world. I promise to be by your side, to take care of you, to love and cherish you for the rest of our lives. –she said and kissed my hands.

Oliver then named us husband and wife and I could finally kiss her. I wanted this kiss to last forever. From now on she is my wife and we will spend the rest of our lives together!

Vanessa Lovely's POV

Our first dance as a married couple was magical. It was like there was no one else around us and we were the only people in the world. He had his arms wrapped around my waist and mine were around his neck. Our eyes locked on each other's and there was no need to say anything; our eyes did all the talking. Then he bent down to kiss me and his kiss took me to another world, a magical one...

I danced with my dad, Barry with Nora and at some point I dedicated a new song I wrote to Barry. It was the first time I expressed my feelings for him through song and I saw him tear up.

Then it was time to toss the bouquets and all the girls lined up behind us. Emma and I turned around and Tony gave us the signal. When we turned back, we saw Evelyn and Alicia holding my bouquet together, while Aurora and Kayla were holding Emma's.

Me & Emma Jonson: Unbelievable... -we said at the same time.

Then the four girls raised their hands and we saw that they were all wearing engagement rings. There was so much laughter and the night went by great. I shared many dances with my husband, who whispered sweet things to me all evening.

When we went home after the party, we didn't rest at all, we didn't sleep at all...

The next day we got ready for our honeymoon. We would go to Venice for a week just the two of us and then another week to Australia with our kids. Our life hid many new wonderful experiences...

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

344 11 11
𝐈𝐧 which 2 universes collide. 𝗢𝗥 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝐀 magical crystal/stone found during Spidey's daily patrol around New Y...
22.1K 598 18
Twins. Born together. Raised apart. One an Avenger. The other, an assassin. One an unstoppable force, the other an immovable object. What happens w...
1K 21 6
After facing many enemies and threats to their world, the Justice League decides to take a break and relax in Central City, suddenly a bunch of villa...
9.3K 239 26
What if... Two seperate Universities joined into one planet? What would happen? Who would win? DC or Marvel? But there was one more than they thoug...