π‰πžπ§π§πš 𝐎𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐚 // 𝙸...

By asteyys

basically some one-shots/imagines with Jenna Ortega and her characters !! 🀍 !! GXG !! ---- I'll mostly wri... More

WEDNESDAY ADDAMS
' comforting her '
' makeup session '
' jealous '
' she cares '
' first kiss '
' overprotective '
' nightmares '
' introduction '
𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 !!
' truth or dare '
' attention? '
' smile for me '
' horror night '
' holding hands '
' softie '
' notes '
' enemy '
' whats mine '
' hug '
' Enemy 2 '
' perfect like the sunset '
' small kisses '
TARA CARPENTER
' hospital '
' I've heard much about you '
' ghostface '
' weekend '
' letters '
' reunion '
' confession '
JENNA ORTEGA
' co-star '
' come here '
' fangirling '
' fangirling 2 '
' texting '
' club '
' interview '
' school '
' kisses '
' paparazzi '
' sleepover '
' celeb crush '
' celeb crush 2 '
' scene '
' dinner '
' movie '
REQUESTS ??
' secret lovers '
COMFORT CHAPTER
' forbidden '
' uncomfortable '
' admiring in secret '
' interviewing her '
' tired '
' interviewing her 2 '
' announcement '
' livestream '
' stressed out '
' baby '
' dont flirt. '
' stargazing '
' flirty '

' party '

2.2K 70 8
By asteyys

TW: SA ‼️

Jenna's pov ::

I smiled at the guy next to me in the line waiting for drinks. He looked down at me and smiled back before he grabbed his ordered drinks and disappeared with his friend in the crowd.

When I was just about to order, I overheard some words spoken by the two, and felt a knot in my chest.

"I've always wanted to hook up with her."
"Yeah man, it's THE Jenna Ortega!!"

If it weren't for me having a girlfriend, it wouldn't have felt the way it felt. I love y/n so so much, and I don't want anyone to come near me or my girl romantically in any way. This is because I want her to trust me. My fame and a lot of people having crushes on me is already making her uncomfortable, and the last thing I want is for her to think that I am a cheater, or for her to misunderstand me as one.

"Um, ma'am, is everything okay?"
The woman on the other side of the desk asked me, while serving another friend group a plate of shots. This made me come to my senses and smiled apogetically.
"Yeah, I'm fine. A plate of shots please."

I handed over my ID and immediately got it handed back with a smile from the girl.
"Nice shirt! Where'd you get it?"
She chit chatted while pouring up all of the shots, as I giggled. I am not used to taking compliments, even though I get them all the time.
"I don't know actually, my girlfriend got it for me for my birthday."

The girl smirked and made an "o" with her mouth, before leaning in closer.
"Sooo, what's she like?"

Butterflies errupted in my stomach while thinking of y/n. Her gorgeous smile, and wonderful eyes that still drowns me as much as they did at that gala, when I first met her. The way she grabs my waist when we kiss, and stroke her hands over my back and hair when she comforts me, the way she holds my hand while walking past paparazzis and crazy fans, the way she protects me. I am so in love with this woman.

"Well, she's.. she's a y/h/c with the most perfect y/e/c I've ever seen. But that's not the most beautiful abouth her, even though she looks like an angel, the most beautiful thing is her smile, and her way of comforting me. She never fails to make me happy and when I had my first real conversation with her on that gala three months ago, I knew that she was something special."
The girl smiled genuinely and pretended to wipe a tear off her cheek when I was done talking.

"You two are the sweetest. I've seen you together on the red carpet, the world's most gorgeous couple."
She squealed, while handing me the plate of shots. I quickly paid for them and pulled up my phone to call y/n to help me to carry it.
"Take care, I love your work!!"
The girl behind the counter said, before greeting a new customer while wiping her hands on her apron.

I was just about to press the call button, when I felt a hand grab my arm roughly. I didn't have time to react before my phone was on the floor, and I was on the dance floor with a strange guy.

Y/n's pov ::

I stared at my empty phone screen, concerned over the fact that she didn't call. She was supposed to call me when the shots were ready, and the last time I checked, the line wasn't that long.

I scrunched my nose trying to figure out why Jenna's taking so long. Maybe she's stuck with some fans, or chatting with someone. I decided to wait for a few more minutes, to make sure that it wasn't nothing, and kept scrolling on my phone.

NEWS: JENNA ORTEGA SPOTTED WITH Y/N Y/L/N AT CLUB

The famous actress and her girlfriend, also famous y/n y/l/n were spotted walking hand in hand into "new york street club" earlier tonight.

*picture*
*picture*

fans and paparazzis have been going crazy over this, and selfies with the young couple is still getting posted from both fan accounts and civil accounts. We are hoping to see more content of the couple later on, and are sure that it'll certainly happen, since Jenna's spoken about how she can't go out privately without her. So sweet!

I scoffed at the article, and scrolled past it. Media makes it so hard for Jenna to live, since people have been flooding the club ever since they started reporting her being here. The guards escorted the most violent and desperate ones out, but it still panicked Jenna. And I am mad about the fact that the media can't see her — or other famous people for that matter — as a person.

But what concerned me more was Jenna still being gone, without calling. I quickly got up from the sofas and headed towards the bar. I pushed past the people in the line, getting a few irritated shouts and growls back, but I didn't care. I need to find Jenna, she's not safe.

"Hey, did you happen to see Jenna Ortega here around ten minutes ago?"
The woman behind the counter smiled, and nodded.
"Yeah, she ordered a shot plate but never brought it with her. She left with some guy a few minutes ago."

Panic began to hit me as she spoke the last sentence. My baby.

Jenna's pov ::

"What the fuck?!"
I blurted, voice groggy because of the alcohol I've been consuming for the past hour.

"Aren't you a cutie, Jenna Ortega?"
The guy laughed, and stroke his hand over my waist, disgusting me as it moved further down. I tried to slither myself out of his grip, but it just hardened more and more the more I tried.
"Oh we both know that you'll need some dick tonight."
He laughed again, and grabbed my ass as he led me to the stairs leading up to the staff's private spaces. Wait. He's a staff?

I began to panic as he basically dragged me upstairs and into a bedroom. Tears leaving my eyes as he closed the door behind us. Fuck fuck fuck.

Y/n's pov ::

I basically ran in the direction the barista had shown me, and bumped into several people in the rush. But nothing mattered anymore. I hurried upstairs, not caring that guests weren't allowed up there. People saw her getting dragged up the stairs by that guy, and I need to stop him from touching her.

I shot all of the doors open and shouted her name while looking everywhere.

Silent crying and whimpering reached my ears, and I knew immediately that it was her. Jenna. My poor girl. I threw the last door in the corridor open and saw Jenna pinned up against a wall, makeup destroyed and tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Y/n!!"
She cried out and cried even more when she saw me, knowing that she couldn't run into my arms. The guy was violently kissing her neck, and his hands was on Jennas wrists, pinning them against the wall.

"HEY!! DICKHEAD!!"
I exclaimed, and punched him across the face, before pulling Jenna into my arms. She cried into my chest and stayed extremely close to me as I hugged her. The guy growled on the floor, both in pain and anger, as he sat up. I kicked him across the face, making him turn uncounscious.

"Oops"
I couldn't help but giggle when the guy didn't move, but Jenna could barely hold herself together. She just buried her face into my neck, not daring to let go. I picked her up and sat down on the bed as she straddled my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck, still struggling to breathe due to her crying. I stroke her over her back to try to comfort her and calm her down.
"Hey.. I'm here now. It's okay."
I whispered, as Jenna whimpered as an answer.
"He's gone now. Like.. literally."

I looked over at the passed out dickhead in the corner, and snorted. Jenna looked up and over her shoulder, smiling slightly at what I had caused him.
"There you go, baby."
I wiped her tears and smiled before looking deeply into her eyes.
"You did not deserve this."

Jenna sniffled and buried her face in my neck again.
"Let's get you home."
I whispered, and picked her up, as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I quckly ran down the stairs and out of the bar, covering her face from the paparazzis and made the fans back away trying to get Jenna's attention.

I stopped an uber and sat down with her in my lap, placing soft kisses all over her face and on the top of her hair.

"Hey, you're safe now."

Jenna sniffled once again, and wiped her tears before nodding slightly.
"Thank you for being there. I love and appreciate you so much."
She hugged me again before pulling away just to place a long, soft and gentle kiss on my lips.

"I love you too, sweetheart."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 29 11
oneshots of Wednesday and Enid , all i gotta say
103K 2.3K 33
GxG I'll do requests and other stuff as well!
871K 22.7K 80
Hello πŸ‘‹πŸ» I love Jenna Ortega and imagines, so I decided to try to write my own. Apologies in advance as this is my first book. This book is now fi...
17.3K 287 20
Hi I'm Jenna and I'm going to start writing Thomas sangster imagines! I hope you enjoy! ❀️❀️ ❀️~ SangsterrGangsterrXX