Broken Mistake

By PalJaggi

This story is inspired/ or halfly taken from this story named"My husband and son doesn't like me because I'm... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Sorry!!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Hi!!
Chapter 14
Tell You Something
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Hi! I Am Back
Chapter 17
Trailer
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
10kkk
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

chapter 3

810 38 2
By PalJaggi

Author POV
Jk come inside their room with a sleeping Gguk in his arms he made Gguk lay in the bed comfortable and cover his with a blanket and with that Jk went to washroom he changed his clothes in comfortable one and come out of the washroom*
Jk: Where is he
*Jk whispered to himself thinking where is Taehyung, he thought to go down and check but stopped thinking where would he go he must be doing something in the kitchen will come whenever he will be done and with that he lay in the bed as well *
On the other hand
Author POV
Tae come to his own room the room he used to stay before Gguk comes to this world, in this room Jk made love with him this room is so special for him, whenever he feels down or got tired of everything he just come here to give sometimes to himself and to cry he don't want to cry in front of Jungkook because the first he did he remembers Jungkook saying he is just acting for attention bloody attention seeker and after that he never actually got the gut to cry in front of him or anyone scared that everyone gonna thinks the same as Jungkook. Tae come inside the washroom he look at the mirror, does he really looks that bad Jungkook every words were running all over his head "Bloody typical nerd" Tae took off his glasses and again look at the mirror, he run his hands on the mirror on his eyes, his eyes are beautiful Tae doesn't have any problems in his eyes he wear glasses because he kind of find confident if he wear glasses as he is very bad at making eye contact that's why those glasses really save him from that he never knew for those glasses he will be seen as a typical nerd but if

he is a nerd what's the problem in it, some people wear glasses for fashion and some wear because they actual have problems in eyes and some wear because they find themselves more confident wearing glasses Tae is in them and it's totally fine he knows it but why others have problems with it, Tae look at his clothes for a second and than took out the big hoodie from his body, he looks at his body he isn't actually too fat he is just 79 Kg his cheeks are surely Chubby ones but as he always wear loose outfit it made him look more fat.
How much Tae wish to shout at them saying what wrong he did to all of them to deserve something this cruel, why they blame him everytime even tho he never did wrong doesn't matter how hard he try why nobody saw it, Jungkook those words were repeating in his mind again and again "What about Gguk why he doesn't like his own mother who give him birth" Those words has hurt his heart so badly, he never wanted to think himself as a loser as a useless but they got success they broke him so well made him feel like a trash they succeed.

Tae: What was my fault Tae said looking at the mirror*
Tae: What wrong I ever did to you guys to made me feel like a trash, Was I just a deal for all of you which you guys made and have profit, doesn't matter how much I try Why you never see it, don't I deserve to be loved not even for a bit am I not worth of anything why I have to suffer always, I'm a human too I got hurt as well I need love as well, I also want someone to love me care me protect me why I am so unlucky I hate you guys I HATE ALL OF YOU
*Tae said and hit his hand on the mirror which broked in million pieces and those some broken pieces got deep inside his hands but Tae didn't care not he feels any pain the pain in his heart was much more than that Tae clenched his hand in a fist made those broken pieces go more deep in his hand, tears were rolling down his cheeks so helplessly and he screamed while crying hard good thing that all of the room is soundproof otherwise he is sure Jungkook sure would hear it, Tae broke down there he fall on his knees and hugged himself crying hard*

Tae: Why you hate me so much why can't I match your expectations doesn't matter how hard I try why you never saw it, why you never love me the way I do, you really want someone else as Gguk mother,D-don't I deserve to be his mother as well Do you really regret marrying me I bet you do, you should have run away from the wedding Jungkook so you don't have to tie with me, You hate seeing my face you want me to go far from you and Gguk right so you can marry her? She is beautiful Gguk never would be embarrassed to say his friends that she is his mother but can she loves both of you...

Tae: But can she loves both of you like I do can she? *Tae know Jia even he saw her as well as

Jia comes to their house when Gguk was born to see Gguk, The moment Tae saw her he finds her so beautiful but he really got hurt when he saw how Jungkook was looking at her with adore and affection it didn't took him much time to know he likes her, even Gguk like her too he giggles so much whenever Jia come to their house and talk with him * Tae: If you don't want to see my face I'll grand your wish Jungkook-ahh I won't show my this chubby face to you ever and will...

Tae: And will avoid coming in front of you I promise I will make you happy even tho I have to made myself invisible to you I will do anything to make both of you happy and healthy I promise~~~~~~~ *Tae said while more tears fall from his eyes and than he fall asleep their in washroom with a broken heart and a wounded hand cover with blood and all the broken pieces around him......

On the other hand with Jungkook currently
Jk was just moving left to right in his bed trying to find a comfortable position so he can sleep but it's like sleep has run away from him cause doesn't matter what he do he isn't feeling sleepy at all what's wrong with him, he was looking at the side where Tae sleep always it was looking empty without his presence*
Jk: Why is he not coming yet did he fall asleep in downstairs? Seriously how can he be this much unresponsible, didn't he see the time yet it's almost 2am at morning where the hell is he...?
Jk: Should I go down and check? I didn't saw him coming behind me means he is still downstairs Ummm I should go and check No no na I shouldn't he surely will think something else if I go down now he will come whenever he wants anyway I should just use the phone maybe it will help *Jk said took his phone using social media in a hope that it will made him fall asleep when he will feel bore and after almost two hours Jungkook finally fall asleep with his phone in his hand*

The next morning
Tae woke up with a dangerous headache and a wounded hand with dry blood the bleeding had stopped maybe when he was sleep, Tae blinked sometimes so he can see clearly, he was literally sitting on a pool of blood his own blood, Tae looks around and somehow get up with the help of washbasin, he washed his hand and left to his room, Tae took out the first aid kit and alcohol he washed his hand with alcohol again and took out those mirror pieces will hissing in pain it's hurt like hell but somehow he managed to took out all the pieces..

Author POV
Tae took out all the mirror pieces from his hand and bandage it himself, Tae took his
glasses wear it and left to Jk's room At Jungkook's room Tae entered and saw Gguk was almost at the last corner of the bed where he slept if Gguk move a little more he gonna fall from the bed for sure Tae took a pillow and placed it beside Gguk so he won't fall Tae took the alarm clock and set the time at 8 so they can woke up after taking his clothes Tae went inside washroom to change and for doing his morning routine after that he went to downstairs...
Tae started to made breakfast it was really hard to cut vegetables with one hand only so Tae used his injured hand as well it was so painful but he needs to do it he can't just stay still doing nothing those are his responsibility which he always has to fulfill doesn't matter what the situation is after two hours Tae was done he put all the dishes in the dining table and two lunch boxes as well for both of them Tae was about to left but stopped and took a sticker write something and put it on the glass of bananamilk hopefully Jk will notice it maybe.....
Tae pov
I don't think you guys will even notice my absence but still in case you wanna know where am I.. *With that Tae left to his room and laid in his bed maybe he was so tried that he fall asleep in just some seconds....

In Jungkook room at 8am

the alarm clock was ringing from a long time but they both are still sleeping unbothered by the sound,
Jk: Urgghhhh damn stop it I can't sleep*Jk said while taking his pillow and cover his ear with it Jk thought it would be 5 at morning as Tae woke up at that time and always put the alarm for 5 so he can woke up, Jk was so irritated as the alarm. was still buzzing Jk throw his blanket away and was ready to shout at Tae for not closing the alarm but once he look at the other side where Tae sleep he closed his mouth once he saw the....
Author POV
Jk closed his mouth once he saw the side is empty and Gguk was there sleeping but not Tae
Jk: Where is he? Didn't he come back to room yesterday night? *Jk asked himself while looking at the clock and his eyes went wide after seeing the time it was 8:20.
Jk: Shit! I'm gonna be late damn why he didn't
woke me up? Forgot it I have to get ready first Gguk get up we are already running late champ get up quick *Jk said trying to woke Gguk up
Gguk: Mama please let me sleep~~~~

Jk: Gguk woke up we both gonna be late Jk said trying to woke up Gguk which he never knew can be this hard*
Jk: Damn why he has to be this heavy sleeper like me, How the hell he manage to woke this boy,, oh yes he always took him to washroom let me try that too *Jk said will taking sleeping Gguk in his arms and left to washroom and made Gguk stand there who woke up as usual with a pissed face
Gguk: Why You always has to disturb my sleep mama
Jk: No doubt that you are actually my son *facepalm* Jk took the toothbrush and give to Gguk who finally look up and saw it's not his Mama but his daddy.

Gguk: Why are you here daddy where is Mama? Jk: Your Mama maybe woke up late today so that's why still cooking I guess so you and me has to do our morning routine as fast as we can because we are already running late now take your toothbrush and brush your teeth fast!!
Gguk: You have to help me daddy just like Mama do
Jk: Fine come let me help you*With that the both father and son somehow managed to fresh up and left to their room Jk helped Gguk in wearing his clothes and left to his closet as he didn't get ready yet in those 8 years maybe today is the first day..

*In those 8 years today is the first day after many years Jungkook has opened his closet as Tae is the one who select what Jk will wear everyday and for every occasions, after Gguk Tae always has been doing this and it becomes Jk's habit that now he is so confused don't know what should he wear Jk pov: Couldn't he at least took out my outfit before going downstairs now what I'm supposed to wear damn why the hell I have this much clothes why it's so hard to select any of them aishh *After lot's of struggle somehow Jungkook took out a black coat and the other necessary things*

Gguk: Daddy do my tie fast
Jk: Wait a minute Gguk *Jk said while doing his tie after doing his tie Jk look at himself in the mirror the tie isn't looking good nor did it's match his test what's wrong with everything today with a frustrating sigh Jk did Gguk tie as well who was whining only because he isn't liking how his daddy is doing his tie *
Gguk: That's not how Mama tie it daddy do it better
Jk: Gguk for today adjust it from tomorrow your
Mama will do both of our ties okay?
Gguk: Okay daddy let's go down I'm hungry

With that both of them come downstairs Jk went to kitchen directly as he wanna know why Tae didn't woke him up because of that he is late and why the hell he didn't took out his outfit how frustrating he is from this morning because of Tae but in his disappointment Tae wasn't there not at living room

*nowhere, where is he??*

Gguk: Daddy breakfast is here *Gguk shouted and
Jk left to dinning room and saw their was all the dishes also two lunch boxes but a note catch his attention which was at the top of bananamilk Jk took the note and read it not one but uncountable......

times it's write "I'm having a headache so I'm gonna take rest in my room I have made breakfast and also prepared the lunch boxes for both of you, made sure to eat your meals
Jk pov
How come he got sick all of sudden he was just fine yesterday *Well it's not like Tae never gets sick it's just he actually never show his sickness to them, doesn't matter how badly he got sick he would still do everything like usual won't even let anyone notice that he is sick and it's not like anyone would care* Gguk: What write in it daddy and where is Mama, MAMA * Gguk yelled thinking Tae must be at the kitchen Gguk: MAMA Come here fast daddy and I gonna be late otherwise Gguk yelled again but their was no response so unlike of Tae*
Jk: Uh champ your Mama is having a headache
so he said us to have our breakfast and go for
my work and your school Gguk: Mama having headache? daddy I'm going to room to check Mama
Jk: Wait Gguk your Mama said he is taking rest we shouldn't disturb him now come let me serve you and let's eat fast so we can leave soon

*With that Jk served Gguk and himself and sat on his chair, Jk was eating when he looks at Gguk finding him just looking at the food but not eating what's wrong again?
Jk: What happened champ why are you not eating, the food is delicious eat baby you will like it, don't be upset with your Mama anymore and eat you will get sick if you don't eat Gguk: Daddy I don't like to eat with my hands *Gguk said and Jk understood he wants Tae to feed him like always with a sigh Jk said*
Jk: Fine come let me feed you for today
Gguk: Daddy can I take the food in room so Mama can feed me
Jk: No champ we shouldn't disturb him when he is taking rest and as you don't like to eat by yourself let daddy feed you come here *Jk said and with a heavy heart Gguk go towards him and Jk feed him and eat himself as well when they both are done they took the lunch boxes and Jk looked upstairs thinking maybe Tae will come to say them his usual words but he didn't with a heavy sigh Jk and Gguk left they surely* have a bad morning today******

To be continued.......
Thank you for watching
Love you all ❤
Hope you all like it
Please call You vote🥺🥹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 848 32
"I know you hate me as I am not Hoseok hyung." "I don't hate you. I just hate the fact you are not Hoseok." ----------------------- Yoongi was CEO wh...
26.9K 1K 8
SHORT STORY "Um, excuse me, sir! Do you need help?" When Yoongi looks up, the air is knocked out of his body. There, standing right in front of him...
29.9K 1K 25
* Taehyung is the son of the CEO of the biggest company of Seoul and soon the CEO And Y/n is the daughter of the CEO of the biggest company of Busan...
115K 2.9K 32
| Very very immature staffs happened in the story. I will rewrite it in a different way later. But for now read the warning before continuing reading...