A little bit of Light (BoyxBo...

By PassionInFlames

More

A little bit of Light (BoyxBoy)
A little bit of Light (1)
A little bit of Light (2)
A little bit of Light (3)
A Little bit Of Light (4)
A Little bit of Light (5)
A little bit of Light (6)
A little bit of Light (8)
A little bit of Light (9)
A little bit of Light (10)
A little bit of Light (11)
A little bit of Light (12)
A little bit of Light (14)
A little bit of Light (15)
A little bit of Light (16)
A little bit of Light (17)
A little bit of Light (18)
A little bit of Light (19)
A little bit of Light (20)
A little bit of Light (21)
A little bit of Light (22)
A little bit of Light (23)
A little bit of Light (24)
A little bit of Light (25)
A little bit of Light (26)
A little bit of Light (27)
A little bit of Light (28)

A little bit of Light (13)

15.7K 387 168
By PassionInFlames

*Ollie’s POV*

If I was a picture it would almost look like someone had folded a perfect line through my face. The scar, which still stung, was barely even visible. I couldn’t even understand how thin it was, and such a perfect cut to. True, it was ugly, but my face still looked like my face. There was just a line now.

I was back in my room. I had a packed backpack in my closet so next time I’d be better prepared and could spend the night in the park. I image that would be a very good thing for Henry. My dad had let my back in the house, by the way, so long as I promised not to call the cops.

I was all ready for school, though sometimes I wondered why I bothered. My dad would never pay for college and I wasn’t smart enough to get a scholarship. Nor was I athletic enough. I wasn’t really anything rather then boring. I examined my outfit.

Today’s Thursday theme was sparkles. I was basically a flamer, minus the voice. I had a light coating of silver sparkles on my eyelid and my nails were painted like wise. My undershirt was a plain black v neck, but the vest overtop was red and shimmering. It seemed to ripple with a wave of sparkles when I even shifted my weight. My pants were plain and black. I looked cute.

Grabbing my backpack I set out the door and started my walk to the bus stop. It was a nice day, so I was the only one actually on the bus other then Charlie, and we’d never really talked. He gave me an awkward smile as I strolled up. Well that was new, normally I didn’t exist. “Howdy do” I greeted.

He looked at me through timid eye’s, like I might spontaneously combust glitter on him. “Hi”

The bus happened to be taking its sweet time this morning, probably due to the stroke of good weather. Me and Charlie would glance at each other awkwardly every few seconds before looking away or at our feet. Finally, he decided to start a conversation. “So.. Umm.. Nice….vest?” he attempted.

“Gee, thanks. I didn’t think something like this would be your style…” I say politely.

Heat rushes into his face. “How did you know you were gay?” he asks so suddenly and eagerly I’m startled.

“Well.. How do you know your straight?” I shoot back “I just knew. Girls are icky…”

He actually cracks up a little at the last part, then sobers up. “No seriously though”

“I was being serious. I just liked guys. It just happened. No-scratch that. Nothing happened. It just was” I reply, getting bored with the conversation I’d had plenty of times before. People threw around words and stuff, saying I just wanted attention or was possessed by the devil. I actually just happened to think Taylor Lautner was extremely yummy. Oh-and a few other boys to.

“Oh” Charlie seemed disappointed by my answer. He shifted uncomfortably.

The bus pulled up, and entirely grateful, I got on.

**********************

Class was going to start in about twenty minutes and Tia was no where to be found. Don’t get me wrong-I had other friends. But I didn’t feel like having them gawk at my scar, wondering what possibly could have happened. So I wandered the more empty hallways.

Then oddly, I see Henry. I wave happily and make my way toward him, considering I already had an excuse for my scar and he was nicer then he seemed. Hell-he’d let me stay the night. The thought made me smile as I stop in front of him. “Hey Henry”

He quickly looks around “Ollie not now” he snapped, his eyes alarmed.

Confused, I followed his searching eye’s “Something wrong?”

He tried to walk past me but I stepped in his way. “What’s going on?”

He sighed “Ollie, people can’t see me talking to you. Do you know what they’d think?”

If I was a cartoon, I’d have steam blowing out of my ears. “Excuse me?! You can’t be friends with the gay kid?” I ask, my voice dripping venom. He meet my eye’s, his own face shadowed with shame. I kicked him in the shin. “After that night… I thought you were different you jerk”

He seemed indifferent to my kick but unsettled by my words. “Ollie, I like you, you’re a chill guy but-”

“No. fuck you. Stop talking” I demand, my pride continuously aching.

“Ollie” he reached out to grab me, but I was already dancing back.

“Leave me alone” I sniff, then run down the hall screaming “Henry Coy likes cock!”

I’m just about to shout a seven millionth time when I see Tia. “Husband!” I cry.

She turns and see’s me, her sad like face changing to a smile “Wife!” she replies.

I jump into her arms, which is simple, because she’s taller then me. “I’m being sexually harassed”

She sets me down. “Umm.. What?” she laughs, turning to her locker.

I tell her about Henry refusing to talk to me. She rolls her eyes, smiling.

“I wouldn’t call that sexual harassment Ollie. More like idiocy”

“Ahh” I let out a sound of understanding “That’s what I meant”

“Sure it is” she says with a knowing smile. “Oh, Quinn’s cheating on me by the way”

I blink at her. Her outfit is almost as amazing as mine. She’s wearing big hoop earrings and a bigger and more lovely smile. Her black vest (we almost match!) is overtop of a white shirt, with jeans that say ‘Kiss here’ on the but hug her long legs. What idiot would cheat on her?

“Your way to calm about that” I state. She laughs.

“I’m not to shocked” but now I see the sadness in her eyes “Guys never really like me”

“Are you sure he’s cheating?” I ask, holding her hand. She puts her head on my shoulder.

“No. but he had a hickey” she murmured softly. “He’s a nice guy, I don’t think he wants to hurt my feelings”

“Yeah” I snort “Some nice guy”

“Speaking of guys-”

“We’ve actually been doing that for a while” I point out

“-don’t you have to go to Henry’s house for the project tonight?”

I pale. “Oh. Well… I just ran down the hall screaming he loves cock, so maybe not?”

She throws her head back in laughter and ruffles my hair, leaning around me to shut her locker. “Have fun”

***************************

I texted Henry in Science to see if I was still coming to his house. He responded immediately, with a yes and a smiley. Yeah, it’ll take a lot more then that for me to forgive him for being such a homophobic jerk. I’m tempted to right ‘Yaoi’ on his locker in permanent marker…

Anyway, the day is now over, and reliving the first day of our project I make my way to his locker. He wasn’t there yet. I finger the marker in my pocket, twirling it through my fingers. So tempting… I’m just about to go through with it when he shows up.

“Hey” he says quietly. I ignore him. He gets his things and we leave.

“So you’re mad then?” he asks well I walk in front of him.

“Furious” I reply, popping a piece of gum into my mouth.

“That’s dumb” he says gently. I keep walking.

At his house I refuse to talk about anything that’s not our project. Since we need a picture of food, and every other kid in the class will be doing a fruit bowl, we decided to make cookies in the shape of things. My idea. I know-I’m brilliant. They were almost done as I sat on a kitchen stool.

“Don’t feel like lying on the counter today?” he jokes weakly.

“Don’t feel like being a decent guy today?” I shoot back.

“I’m still curious as to why you came here bleeding wildly in the middle of the night…”

“If you must know, homophobes like you beat the shit out of me. Happy?” I’m a good liar.

His face drains emotion “I’m not a homophobe” he mumbles, but he won’t look me in the eyes.

“And I’m the cutest thing you’ve ever seen” I reply sarcastically.

“Actually you are” I freeze. Umm… what? He’d said it so low, under his breath and to himself, but it was quite in the house and I’d heard him. At least.. I think that’s what he said? I’m confused. I stare at him, my eye’s widening. His mouth forms a silent oath as he realizes he’s been heard.

When the timer on the oven goes off we both jump.

I’m so flustered I don’t even think. I jump up to turn off the oven and get the cookies, because frankly, I need to distract myself. Henry Coy did not just agree that I’m cute. He didn’t so I’m not allowed to feel so shy suddenly. I roll up my sleeves to put the oven mitts on…

“What the fuck!?” I’ve never heard Henry say anything so loudly or so sharply. Not even when we were kids. I realise my mistake to late. I’d rolled up my sleeves without even thinking…exposing my abused arms. I quickly fumble to make up some excuse.

“What are you staring at?!” I try to sound calm but fail epically “These are from that night-”

“No there not” he cuts me off. He looks pissed. And horrified. “That was just one arm”

“What? No. it was both Henry-I think I’d know. Hey.. What are you doing?”

I yelped as suddenly a had one arm twisted behind my back, holding me still. He rolled my sleeves up further and further, examining the scars. I cursed at him and told him to fuck off, but he seemed lost in the lines of my arms. My vest was yanked off abruptly. This gave me a chance to stumble away from him.

“Henry piss off. Don’t act like were suddenly the best of friends and this is any of your-”

He grabbed my shoulder and dug his nails roughly into it. I gasped, and as I did, he shoved up my shirt a little, revealing burns and something much more humiliating. My dad had taken a screw driver one night and carved a pentagram into my flesh, were it would stay scarred probably forever.

“Oh my god…” he looked sick, just like a felt. This time when I pulled away, he didn’t reach out for me again. I gathered my stuff and ran from his house faster then I’d ever run before. I could almost see the word ‘freak’ written in his eye’s. For some odd reason this was what made me cry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wans't going to uplaod due to serious lack of comments..but then I felt bad for those who were commenting. I hope others find it in their hearts to make me smile by commenting..please? <3 I love comments guys. Like, I wouldnt write if I didnt get them.

Anyways, Who's you fav current pairing? OlliexHenry, QuinnxTyson, or CharliexRiley ?

Also, thoughts on this chapter? Guesses to whats going through Henry's mind?

Love you all <3 (I just love the ones who leave detailed comments extra special<3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 1.7K 48
Avengers Soulmate AU 🌻-///¥¥¥£*🌻🌻 🌻🌻--/:;:/.🌻 Evangeline has become something she Never thought she would. She became a weapon again. And...
242K 12.8K 41
[boyxboy] [#42 in general fiction] Eliott is alive. He's navigated through foster families, group homes, and no home. Through it all, Nigel has been...
16.5M 641K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
282K 6.9K 101
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...