her teddy bear 🧸 [KTH ff]

thanato23 tarafından

Jeon jungkook and Jeon y/n were mafia siblings.both of them were mafias who the people were so scared to face... Daha Fazla

chapter-1-first meet
chapter-2-daily customer
chapter-3-catch him
chapter-5-siblings are seperating
chapter-6-no avail...
chapter-7- broken mafia
chapter-8-cold sister
chapter-9- muffins and memories
chapter-10-brainwashed mafia
chapter-11- planning to change them
chapter-12- concern
chapter-13-stalker
chapter-14- Secretary kim Jisoo
chapter-15-similarities
chapter-16-shopping
chapter:-17-getting ready to go
chapter-18-at event
chapter-19-warning and drunk
chapter-20-return home(chaos)
chapter-21-barging in
chapter-22-smile
chapter-23- I'm all yours
chapter-24-stay or leave
chapter-25- Mr Han's plan failed (blackpink arrived)
chapter-26-blackpink house
notice🤕
chapter-27- some truths

chapter-4- the mafia siblings and the innocent soul

437 12 1
thanato23 tarafından

A/n POV

Now,they bring taehyung to the Jeon mansion.jungkook who was sitting on the couch of the living room look at the direction.he smirked when he saw the innocent boy.they dropped him on the cold floor infront of jungkook.he eyes at his guard to wake him up.he obeyed and splash water on his face.taehyung shoots his eyes open in shock.he look at the unknown place with trembling eyes.

"W-where am I..?".he mumbled in fear

suddenly,his eyes landed on the same muscular boy who was staring at him with a smirk.taehyung was really shocked.his eyes spotted the guards and realised that they were the one who were chasing him.he started to tremble more in fear.

"Surprise huh?".the husky voice spoke up.

"W-who are you? W-why did you bring me here..?".he asked playing dumb with them.he knows that they bring him here because he saw them shooting a man.

"Stop acting like a dumb...I know you saw everything...".he sterned his voice.taehyung gulped.

"Btw,nice to meet you kim taehyung... I'm Jeon jungkook,the great mafia...".he introduced himself while smirking.the boys eyes were widen.

Taehyung POV

He is the biggest mafia in the underworld...! I know him...he is really dangerous that everyone feared...he and his Little sister is controlling this mafia world...hoseok hyung told me about them...so, I'm trapped by the dangerous mafia king...?!

"Why aren't you talking...? Did you tongue gone disappeared..?".I shrugged off my thoughts and bend down facing the floor.

"I-I'm so sorry mafia Jeon.... I'm sincerely sorry for p-peeking in your business...".I apologise him.suddenly,he started to chuckle which was echoing the whole place.

"Jimin...did you hear that..? I didn't even start yet and he apologized already...what should I do..?".he glanced at the boy who is controlling his laugh.

"I don't want your stupid apologize and I also don't want to let you go...so,you are going to stay here with us forever...no escape kim taehyung...".when he said that,I look at him with widen eyes.

"W-why m-me..?".I asked trembling.

"Because...you saw us...and what if you will inform about us..?".he forrowed.I was speechless.

"End of discussion...so,mr Kim taehyung is also staying with us...and you can't go anywhere without my permission...".he stood up.I look up to him like a lost puppy.

Suddenly,a guard approach him and bowed.

"Boss...ms Jeon has arrived after her mission...".he said.the boy hummed and look at me.

"Nice timing that my sister is here...".he said and look at the entrance.I also look at the direction.my eyes widen when I saw the girl who is covered with blood.

It's...her...!

Jk POV

I look at my sister who arrived inside with her attitude but stopped in track when he saw him.she look at him blankly but,I know that she is surprised as her pupil moves large to small in her brown orbs.

I didn't say anything and went upstairs.

Now, it's upto her...

Jimin POV

After he left,I look at y/n.she was staring at him and he was still on the floor.suddenly,she smirked.she went to him and knee down.

"We meet again...but,I didn't expect here...".she spoke up.he was breathing heavily.

"S-so...y-you are...a..m-mafia...?!".he blinked severel times.she chuckled.

"What do you think kim boy..?".she ruffled his hair.he reminds silence

"Oh,you asked my name at the café...that time,I didn't told you...now,it is great time and great place...".she said and look around.the guards moved backwards seeing her face which was covered with blood then to him.

"I'm... Jeon y/n...nice to meet you kim taehyung..."she introduced and stood up.she look at me with questioning face.

I know she is asking explanation about this...

I sighed and nodded.she sighed and went to her room while some of the maids follows her.I look at the innocent boy who is still on the floor even the guards were leaving from there.I exhaled and went to him.I offered my hand to him.

"Taehyung... stand up...".he hesitately took my hand and I helped him to stood up.

"I know your situation but,the truth is you are going to stay with us... don't worry...no one will hurt you...if you want any help,tell me... I'm park jimin".I assured him and he nodded.I took him to his room which is he going to stay.while going to his room, suddenly he gasped.I look at him confusely.

"What happened..?".I asked him.he look at me.

"She has butterflies tattoo on her waist..!".he said.I look at him unbelievably.

"How did you know ?".I asked.

"I saw it in her waist... it's look cute tho...".he replied innocently.

Is he actually an innocent boy or acting like an innocent boy..?

"I only saw her other tattoos on her hand,back neck and back of the ear...but she also have one on her waist...she is awesome...".he commented.before he could tell anything further,I stopped him.

"Taehyung...listen carefully...if someone heard this,you are dead meat... especially,the maids...".I warned him.

"Maids?".he raised his eyebrow.

"Taehyungaah...if the maids know this,they will tell ajuhmaa...she is the head of maids and if she turned to know about this,she will tell y/n and it will be a big problem...".I explained.he made an 'oh' face.

"Oh...but still that tattoo on her wai-mhmmm" I covers his mouth and dragged him to his room.

He is really an asshole piece of shit...!

Y/n POV

I came to my room and face palmed in frustration.

What is he doing here..?

I sat on the bed's edge.the maids came.

"Mis...you look exhausted...let us treat your wounds...".the maid requested.I look at them.

"Where is ajuhmaa?".I asked.

"She went to visit her sick son..".she said.I hummed and allow them to treat me.at the same time,jimin entered.I look at him forrowing my brows.

"Explain...".I uttered the word.he started to explain.

"Y/n...he saw us killing a men...if we let him,he will inform the cops.... that's why..".he exhaled.I shooked my head in disbelief.

"Seriously...he is looking like a coward...how will he faces a cop..? Is my brother gone mad..? I wanna laugh so hard...a stupid mafia king and his trustful little secretary...".I chuckled.

"Yah! I'm not Little... it's just your brother is taller than me...".he scoffed.

"Seriously,dude?".I rolls my eyes and look at the maids.

"Ok girls...now,go...".I said and they all leave after bowing at me and him.

"Ok...so you mean,my brother is afraid of cops...?".I asked.he smashed his forehead being done with me.

I'm enjoying it when I make everyone done...

"C'mon y/n...you are making fun of him too much...and it triggers him more...".he said.

"I don't care...he is enjoying his life as a mafia king and don't care about his sister,then why do I care..?".I said and stood up.

"Now you can go..".I said and he left.I sighed and think about my past memories with my brother.

Past

"Princess...look what I got...!".my brother yells from distance.I ran towards him.

"What is it oppa..?".I asked him.he smile and show me a butterfly on a flower.I smile at it.

"Look princess, it's looks like you...".he said and giggles.suddenly,an another one came.

"And that it you oppa..".I pointed at it.we saw the butterflies flying together in the sky.

"Princess look...they look like us...like this butterflies,we will fly higher together untill we touch the sky...we will take over this world together when we grown up...".he said and cuddling me.

"Yes oppa...we will...one day... we will fly like those butterflies...and take over this world...Together...!".I said and cuddling back.

End of past

I wipped the tears which forms automatically on the corner of my eyes.I look at the window.

Why oppa? Why we are not together even we bring this underground world under us...?

Jk POV

I wipped my tears which forms on the corner of my eyes after remembering the past moments with y/n.

Why princess?why we are not together even we bring this underground world under us..?

A/n POV

This is the truth.both,the siblings may looks like they don't care or love each other but,the truth is they are just hurt because of the distance they created.both of them were falling apart because of this underground world which they thought that they will bring it down together.even this hurts jimin and ajuhmaa who knows them since childhood.they were dying to see this siblings together.

But there is a bright soul which can bring this dark souls together and take them out of this dark world to peace...

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

Wait for chapter-5

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

963K 29.1K 33
Jungkook, a popular, mysterious and rich boy. But also really Cold! Y/N, a cheerful, beautiful and full of life girl. But also really annoying! Y/Ns...
321K 9.4K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...
318K 11.1K 24
No shipping!! Y/N'S POV: "Leave m-meee." he placed that cold metal on my forehead, and I flinched. "Come with me or -" I nodded and got up, and he to...
118K 5.8K 31
" I want you " - jk " okay " - kth it shouldn't be this simple, right? joen jungkook, a mafia leader who lived all his life without an ounce of love...