" ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ...

By dreamy-pink

Yokovina! Au: enemies to lovers and Friends to lovers THEY ARE OLDER THEN THEY ARE IN THE SHOW, PROMISE Dis... More

Get to know Yoko!!!
Get to know Divina!!
The beginning of it all... 1
You don't hate me? 2
Dude, i need help 3
Welcome to da Nightshades Twins. 4
Checking in :) (this is a AN btw)
Pause, who did you just say has a crush on me? 5
You're different I guess. 6
Dawn your too annoying! I will never like you! 7
Wait a minute- My best friend is my crush- 8
Hiiiiii! An!
"Detention" 9
๐Ÿ’› โ€ข Sun fest time โ€ข ๐Ÿ’› 10
Is that even a question! Of course I'll go on a date with you!! โ€ข11โ€ข
Holy- AN
Annnn
Its first date time! โ€ข12โ€ข
Authors Note!
"Why did you just call wifey!?" โ€ข13โ€ข
"You really are a vampire, a thirsty one at that." โ€ข14โ€ข
"Stay away from my girl." โ€ข15โ€ข
"You don't think..." โ€ข16โ€ข
ANN!!!
"It may be pretty but it doesn't compare to your beauty" โ€ข18โ€ข
"So what are your intentions with my daughter?" โ€ข19โ€ข
An!
"What makes you think she's into you?" โ€ข20โ€ข
"Divina Lillian Carson, you are my will to live." โ€ข21โ€ข
"She's alive!" โ€ข22โ€ข
"Father." "Mother!" โ€ข 23 โ€ข
Autors note ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ
โ€ข 24 โ€ข
Last note from me For now..

"You're the killer.?.." โ€ข17โ€ข

145 4 5
By dreamy-pink

The next morning came. School had been canceled as it was too risky for most of the extra curricular's involved being outside. Divina asked Yoko if she could walk her to the art room, she had been working on a painting and would like to finish it. Yoko agreed after a bit of convincing
and took her girlfriend to the art studio. She checked the studio making sure it was safe, since it was she kissed Divina's forehead and left the siren. Wednesday had told her to head to Xavier's old shed so they could discuss their next moves.

Wednesday: Who is this next possible target.

Yoko: Lane Miller, otherwise known as Lonnie-Rey Miller.

Wednesday: Alright, why are you unsure.

Yoko: She's close to Divina and she's very touchy and clingy to her but she hasn't flirted with Divina yet so I don't know if she's a threat.

Wednesday: I see. I suppose we should start spying on this girl so we are sure. Because I know my target.

Yoko: If it's Ajax, he's gay and dating Xavier.

Wednesday: That took him off the list but no it's that girl Kylie from her science class.

Yoko: Roger that now let's see.

Wednesday secretly followed Lane around as Yoko broke in her dorm to learn more. Lane didn't have a crush on Divina however she did have a crush on Kelsey, but that's a problem for another day. Yoko left the dorm but Wednesday found something interesting. Yes lane wasn't the one crushing on Divina however Wednesday overheard a conversation between two girls in student council one conveniently being Kylie.

Gemma (girl 1) : Girl it's so crazy that there's a killer and a hunter on the loose!

Kylie (Girl 2) : I know! God I hope Enid is safe and okay! I worry about her especially when her roommate is that freak Wednesday Addams!

Gemma: Okay while I hear you, your taste is so wack, Enid's a pretty girl don't get me wrong but that girl has the iq of a 7 year old! Now Divina Carson, she's where it's at!

Kylie: Okay but I heard she's dating  Year 10,  Yoko Tanaka, and your in Year 9! Besides I feel like I've heard them have s3x.

Gemma: Oh pleaseeee, those are just rumors! Hey I do always say, I like them a little older~ But I'm seriously worried for her especially with the hunters and that killer on the loose. Have you asked anyone for the Rave'n?

Kylie: Nope! I'm planning on asking Enid tomorrow! Are your trying your luck with Divina?

Gemma: Yes except I'm asking her today, a little birdie told me she's in the art studio, alone~

Kylie: Ohhh~ Go get your girl then!!

Yoko head heard everything. She turned to Wednesday and give her a look telling her they needed to strike now.

Kylie and Gemma both left the restroom but both were feeling as if someone was following them. They both split up, Kylie headed for the dojo and Gemma was about to enter the art studio. Gemma was working up the courage to open the door, she could see her crush with her back facing the door, she had her headphones in as she was in her own world painting. Just as she lightly entered the room, she felt someone grab her, she let out a muffled scream then the room went black. Divina heard this and turned around, she saw that the door was slightly opened, she quickly put her jacket back on and left everything in the room behind as she was trying to catch up to whoever was taken. But she was hit in the back of her head, but before she passed out fully she could feel herself be picked up and gently be placed in some kind of vehicle and then that's when she fully passed out. By the time she regained consciousness she could hear whoever took her talking. And oddly enough she could tell she was laying down on somebody's lap. She decided to stay quiet and listen.

Masked Wednesday: Your positive you know what to do if your girl wakes up?

Masked Yoko: Of course I do. And fyi you didn't have to hit her, you easily could have just distracted her.

Wednesday: I suppose your right. Let's just get the job done.

Divina was horrified. She instantly recognized the voices as her girlfriends voice and the goth girls voice. The Yoko she knew only made threats, she wouldn't actually kill someone, right? Other than that she knew that the second the car stopped she had to make a break for it. She kept up the act for another 10 minutes before the car stopped. She heard car doors open, and familiar arms pick her up. She was set down on a couch, she felt a handcuff be placed, luckily she knew how to pick a lock with a Bobby pin. She felt a kiss on her cheek before the figure walked away, she knew this because she heard a door shut. She opened her eyes and quickly took the hair pin out of her hair and undid the handcuffs. She could hear a girl begging for mercy before begging turned into screams. She was trembling, practically in tears. She open the door of where she was and made a break for it. Not realizing she had triggered an alarm. She ran. She heard everything go silent, she didn't know where she was or how to get back to Nevermore. But one thing that didn't leave her mind was the screams of that girl, she told herself that Yoko wouldn't kill anyone. She tripped on a tree branch and tried to free herself when someone stood right in front of her... she recognized the figure immediately and hesitantly looked up with tears in her eyes. She saw her girlfriend in front of her, knife in hand, covered in blood, and a crazy look in her eyes. She didn't know who the person in front of her was anymore because she wasn't her Yoko...
She looked directly in the vampires eyes with tears rolling down her face.

Divina: You're the killer.?..

Yoko:... Correct Darling.

Divina: No.. no no no! Your not her! You aren't my Yoko! Yoko isn't a murder!

Yoko: I can assure you that I am in fact Yoko. You weren't might to hear anything.

Divina: So what.. you're gonna kill me now right.?

Yoko: No, I love you too much for that. You however know too much so unfortunately I can't let you go.

Divina: Please... this isn't the woman I fell in love with. My Yoko wouldn't have killed Niguel or that girl..

Yoko: They both deserved it. They tried to steal you away from me! You belong to me!

Divina was now laying down on the ground with Yoko towering over her. It hit her, her girlfriend was a Yandere. But she knew her girlfriend was still there, but she was finally seeing the rest of her one and only love. She knew the love she was given by Yoko wasn't fake, and Nether was the love she had for Yoko, so she accepted the fact her girlfriend was a killer. She pulled Yoko in for a kiss and Yoko gladly kissed her siren back throwing her knife at a tree as she and divina sat up while they were making out.

Yoko: Don't leave me Divina. I beg, your my whole world and I will go insane without in my life. I killed them for you! I'd go to jail for you, I want you. No one else matters more than you!

Divina: How many have died..

Yoko: Just the two, I swear.

Divina: Who was the girl screaming?

Yoko: Gemma. I overhead her talking about taking you to the dance.

Divina: Hm.. I guess she was just dragging down student council.

They both laughed as Yoko helped divina get free and stand up. They were hugging when suddenly an arrow was shot towards Divina, Yoko moved her siren away from danger.  Suddenly two hunters ran out from the forest headed straight for Divina. However there was something else in mind for them. Both hunters dropped dead on the ground, along with two others in the back, the cause for this? Why Of course Yoko, she had shot every hunter in the heart. She had Divina's head on her chest protecting her by any means necessary. After she got her girlfriend back to safety she could feel Divina latch onto her arm as the girls were approaching Yoko's father. Yoko and her dad exchanged a look and they couple got into a limo. Turns out both girls parents put in a request to take them out of school for a week. Divina read the message she received from her mother. Yoko was changed and appeared like normal, no wonder Divina had no clue, she was dating the daughter of a Mafia leader. They reached campus again, in her mothers message she said that Divina would be in the care of Yoko and Kent was in the care of Griffin. Yoko had already packed their bags so all was left was to receive everything she left in the art studio. Once in Divina gathered all her belongings, she then noticed Yoko staring at her painting.

Divina: I know it looks bad right now, but I swear it will look-

Yoko: Your joking right? Divina your painting is phenomenal! You painted this and it isn't even finished?!

Divina: Yea I did, I love anything to do with art, anyway I have all my things if you wanna get going!

Yoko: Of course. This week will only be about us. I'm taking you somewhere special where we will be alone.

Yoko leaned in and whispered into Divina's ear.

Yoko: And we will be able to go all night long. And we'll try out some new things.

Divina turned pink and softly kissed Yoko before they left back outside to the limo and went straight to the airport but it wasn't a normal airport, no they arrived to Yoko's private jet. Their luggage's were board and both girls got on the plane.

END <3

(This definitely is getting more interesting and intense-)

- Cam and Retzi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 474 46
Anne is just a regular high school student but she has a bully named Hunter. Anne has negative opinions about his friends including his girlfriend Ju...
14.2K 708 15
โ้กใ‚ˆ้กใ‚ˆ ใ“ใฎไธ–ใง๐Ÿ็•ช ๅค‰ใ‚ใ‚‹ใ“ใจใฎใชใ„ ๆ„›ใ‚’ใใ‚Œใ‚‹ใฎใฏ ใ ใ‚Œ ๐๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ โž ~ ๐š’๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘... ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š‘๏ฟฝ...
51.4K 1.3K 11
๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜/๐—ป๐˜€๐—ณ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ณ๐˜. ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฎ โ• โ†ณ your rival, mikasa always pissed you off, until ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ you both...
164K 3.2K 14
Your family is basically filled with priests and religious people so they decided to put you in an all girl's Catholic highschool. On day you save a...