Yuri on ice: Yaoi cafe

By Saphireblueelf

Phichit and Yuri work in a food truck that sets up in a park. One day, Phichit bets Yuri on attending a Yaoi... More

Choices
Bet
Yaoi cafe
Choices
Friday night
What is happening here?
Date day
When dreams are forgotten
Ice castle
Blades of wonder
Strike!
Best laid plans
Stolen
Home coming
Heroship
The illusion of safe
Grandfather
The getaway
Debut

Sweet dreams

90 3 0
By Saphireblueelf

⚠️ smut⚠️

Viktor heard the lock click. He wasn't surprised. It wasn't the first time Yakov locked him inside his own room. In a way he would have been more upset if he hadn't. Viktor watched the fire dance. He got up to go make some hot chocolate. As his hands want through the familiar task, his mind wandered.

He berated himself for lying to Yuri, to them all. He would give them the money, of that he was certain. But he knew, Yakov was right. Viktor Nikiforov had no future. He would deal with the fall out. For him, it would be just another broken heart. He walked back to his chair. Sitting down he sipped the hot drink as he put his feet up.

How long was Yakov going to keep him prisoner, he pondered. The last time it was nearly a full year. He chuckled at that. It was a sad sound in the empty room. That was his life. Loneliness and emptiness. Sometimes he considered...

No, he couldn't do that! He wouldn't do what his mother had done. Taking his own life wasn't a way out. It only proved Yakov would truly win. Viktor set the cup down on the table beside him. He drew the blanket up over his long frame. It had felt nice to be back on the ice. His eyes were growing heavy. In his mind he brought up an image of Yuri.

As he slipped into sleep, he let his mind dream. It was nice to see a life he wished for.

The beach was sunny, the water crystal clear. He walked barefoot on the sand, it squished between his toes. He laughed as the water lapped over his feet making the sand even squishier. Behind him heard the soft cry of surprise.

Turning around Viktor took in a lovely sight. Yuri was walking toward him. He had a button up shirt on. It was open flapping at his sides in the summer breeze. His pale bare chest had splotches of color on it as did his cheeks. He was walking with his arms up, a bucket in one hand, the other held the champagne from their room.

Yuri was daintily placing his feet. From what Viktor could tell, he was trying to stay off of the hotter sand. Viktor laughed louder. This caused the dark head to jerk upwards. Color flared even brighter on those soft pale cheeks.

"This isn't funny, Viktor! You're so far away." Yuri called out.

"Want me to come back for you?" he asked.

Yuri paused in a deep pool of soft wet sand. "No, just stay put." He ordered waving the champagne bottle. Viktor planted his feet in the sand.

As he watched, Yuri went back to carefully placing his feet. He didn't look up. Viktor's smile grew as the man came closer to him. When he was nearly on top of Viktor, the silver haired vixen leaned forward.

"Boo." He cried softly into one ear.

"Ahh!" Yuri yelled throwing up his hands.

As he began to fill backward, Viktor looped his arm around his back. He caught the startled male easily in his arms. Bending over him, he placed a kiss to the sun warmed lips of the man. Yuri let out a sigh as he relaxed into Viktor's arms. The champagne bottle was cold against Viktor's back, even through the light shirt he wore.

Drawing away from the kiss, Viktor gazed down into the dark eyes of the man. "Why have you chased me this far?" he purred.

"Did you forget the reasons for our little holiday?" Yuri asked.

The dark haired male still cling to Viktor's shoulders. The bucket was looped around Yuri's wrist. It slid down his arm to rest in the crook of his elbow. The champagne bottle was held firmly in his other hand as it sat against Viktor's shoulder.

"How could I forget, my love?" he purred.

Drawing his left hand up over the bare warm skin of the other's chest, he settled it there. Upon the third finger glistened a brand new wedding band. The sun glinted from the gold making it sparkle in the shadow of the rock Viktor had pulled Yuri under.

"You are my husband." He sang gently into the male's ear.

Yuri's face flamed red. Viktor loved the look upon him. It was too adorable. With his glasses slightly askew, he looked devilish to the hungry blue eyes that surveyed him. Yuri gulped at the dark look the tall handsome man was showering him with. More like devouring him! Yuri thought as he tried to get his feet under him.

"Oh, please don't try to escape me." Viktor purred.

"We are outside, on a beach!" Yuri hissed so no one else would hear.

Viktor chuckled. "Yes, I know."

With that he drew his startled newly married husband up into the crags of the rocks. Slipping between a few narrow spots. Viktor pressed Yuri against the sharp out cropping. He kissed the exposed beck. Yuri wiggled in his arms letting out a soft mew sound.

"Stop someone might... ah!" Yuri squealed as Viktor's lips found an especially sensitive spot. His breathing picked up.

"Viktor..." He breathed out the name so lovingly.

The man who belonged to it didn't relent. He kissed along the collar bone, pulling the shirt away from the pale skin. Freeing his path, he trailed kisses along Yuri's body. The bucket thunked into the sand as Yuri's arm went limp. Viktor trailed his fingers lightly over the warm skin. The man shivered under him, his soft moans fueling Viktor's rampage of desire.

Moving away from his shoulder, Viktor trailed kisses mixed with little nibbles along Yuri's chest.

"V, V, Viktor someone might see..." Yuri moaned his fingers tightening in the silver hair.

"No one will even know we are here, unless you get too loud." Viktor warned.

He snickered as Yuri bit his lip. His eyes were dark pools of hungry desire. Why did he hold back? Viktor knew what he wanted. The hard nubs poking up before his lips were his next target. Viktor swirled his tongue around one to the lusty sounds escaping his lover.

He sucked the nub into his mouth, swishing it around with his tongue. Yuri was moaning louder, then he would recall they were outside. The sounds of pleasure would cut off, but never for too long. He would grow louder again as Viktor found another spot to torment.

Viktor eased his hand along the inner thigh of Yuri's legs. They were bare since his lover had only swim trunks on. For this Viktor was grateful. The shirt was already discarded along with the bucket. Viktor had ducked out of his own shirt when Yuri was in the throws of desire he had created in him.

His fingers touched the growing bulge in the swim suit. Yuri let out a shocked cry of pleasure as Viktor pressed his palm against it. His fingers pulled the material back. The thick throbbing shaft slipped out. Viktor ran his hand along the length of it as Yuri cried trying to climb the rock. Viktor kissed the tip.

He left his cock alone, hanging out as Yuri moaned. His hips worked to try to find Viktor's hand again. Viktor wasn't going to give in that easily. He yanked the suit from his husband's body. Spinning him around to face the rock, the sharp sound of skin striking skin could be heard. It was soon followed by Yuri's lusty cry of pleasure.

Already Yuri was open to him. They had done this a lot since coming on their honeymoon. Viktor pressed a finger deep within the cavern he wished to explore more. Yuri cried out, the champagne bottle falling from his limp fingers as he clawed at the rock. Viktor stepped forward.

He pressed his back against Yuri. The dark haired male rubbed his opening against Viktor demanding to be pleased. He begged in his soft crying voice for his lover to fill him. Viktor wasn't ready yet. He tugged Yuri's chin up. Their lips met in a hungry demanding sloppy kiss. It was more exhilarating than Viktor had been prepared for. His own cock ached to join with his lover.

With a low growl, Viktor tore his pants open. He tugged Yuri's leg up, holding him in place. The squeal of delight muffled on his lips as Viktor hungrily stole them with his own. His hand guided him into the tight hot opening. Yuri moaned as Viktor sank deeper into him. Viktor swallowed the sound.

Slowly, Yuri took his full length deep inside him. He wiggled as pain or pleasure surmounted the fog in his brain. His moans only encouraged Viktor. Panting, the silver fox drew his mouth away from his prey.

"What do you want from me, my love?" he cooed in his ear as he licked the exposed neck.

Yuri was too far gone to make any meaningful words. His gasping cry, moaning out a pleasured all, was the only thing Viktor understood. He began to circle his hips. He found spots that made Yuri's entire body shake, or spots that made him cry out as he lurched toward to hard rock surface before him.

It was too much for Viktor. He wanted to see what he was doing to his lover. He spun him back around. Holding his legs up, Viktor waited for Yuri to tighten them around his waist. Their eyes met, dark and filled with hunger.

Yuri clawed a hand into Viktor's hair as he forced the man closer to him. He was a hungry but sloppy kisser. Something Viktor found oddly endearing.

With their lips locked together, Viktor pulled back. He rammed back as Yuri cried into his mouth. Without slowing, Viktor held to his manic pace as he pounded into his prize. He felt the cries as Yuri enjoyed what he was doing. The pleasure overrode them as they reach the apex of their desire. With a cry loud enough to startle the nearby birds, they screamed out their enjoyment of each other.

Viktor repositioned himself. The chair squeaking in protest under him. His eyes opened as his hand hit his hard erection. He sat up. The darkness was only fought off by the glowing flickering firelight. Looking down at himself. How he would love to have that dream become reality.

Yet his reality was far uglier than that. He stood to go into the bathroom. His thoughts on Yuri's exquisite innocent body, he relived the tension in his own. Makkachin scraped a paw against the door as Viktor arched back crying out his desire. Once finished he cleaned up.

Walking out, he patted the dog. "Let's get you some dinner." He offered.

In silence the dog padded behind him. Viktor walked, naked to his kitchen. He pulled out the left over liver. Warming it up, he went to stand before the windows. Never having turned a single light on, Viktor gazed out at the oversized mansion before him. Was he just going to give up on his dream? He wondered.

How many others had Yakov stolen from him? From others like him. What would he steal from blond Yuri? Viktor knew he had to fight. If he didn't nothing would change. His dream would be lost in the sands of time. The dog leaned into his side. It's hair tickling his nakedness. He rubbed a hand absently through it.

"Come it should be ready." Viktor gave the dog its dinner before walking over to shut the fire off.

As he heard the click, he made up his mind. He wasn't going to give up on this dream! More than anything he wanted it to become reality. He went to bed with a new found resolve.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 425 17
Victor x yuuri angst with a happy(ish) ending "Why can't i see?"
82.4K 5.7K 120
in which fame isn't kind to teenage celebrity victor nikiforov, and he pays a dark haired boy to make him feel less lonely. copyright @beautifulpysch...
113K 4.9K 36
Yuuri suddenly gets a message from a stranger one day named Viktor, he thinks the guy Is kind of annoying and pushy but they eventually develop a fri...
482 23 22
Yuri is fresh out of college trying to make a living. He aspires to be a photographer, working as paparazzi, and doing weddings to make ends meet wit...