Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: B...

De ilikepizza107

The world has long moved on since the defeat of Master Hand and Crazy Hand. However, a new evil has risen... Mai multe

Introduction: Let's get things straight
Chapter 1: Mario
Chapter 2: Snake
Chapter 3: Meta Knight
Chapter 4: Robin
Chapter 5: Logan
Chapter 6: Fox
Chapter 7: Link
Chapter 8: Captain Falcon
Chapter 9: Ness
Chapter 10: Zero Suit Samus
Chapter 11: Mewtwo
Chapter 13: Sonic
Chapter 14: Roy
Chapter 15: Ryu
Chapter 16: Sheik
Chapter 17: Luigi
Chapter 18: Mega Man
Chapter 19: Villager
Chapter 20: Marth
Chapter 21: Luigi
Chapter 22: Duck Hunt
Chapter 23: Dark Pit
Chapter 24: Pit

Chapter 12: Little Mac

323 13 0
De ilikepizza107

"Wait, so run this by me again: you're telling me that you escaped an evil copy of Lucas and came back to the base only to find it ransacked?" I asked Mewtwo.

"Thanks for the recap, Mac." Falco said sarcastically. Mewtwo shifted in his seat, obviously nervous.

Yes, Little Mac. That's what I'm telling you. Mewtwo said in my mind. That was going to take some getting used to.

"So...everyone's gone?" Mega Man asked, and Mewtwo nodded.

"Well, if I know Meta Knight, he'd have evacuated everyone still alive to the Halberd and escaped." Link said, arms folded.

"But wouldn't that make him a bigger target, as huge as that ship is?" Captain Falcon asked.

"Yeah, but I took a look at that bad boy, and it's got move gadgets and weapons than a Swiss Army Knife on steroids. Not to mention the Combo Cannons, oh, man, do those hit hard." Fox said.

"Besides, Meta Knight's smart. He's probably high in the sky, maybe higher than Magicant." Falco put in.

"But what if the Dark Legion Airship had some kind of tracking device, or sonar? What then?" Put questioned.

"Well, Fox-a did say that-a the Halberd had-a large number of-a weapons." Mario said.

"So don't worry then, Pit. Meta Knight's got this all under control. Y'know, if he escaped." I said. Everyone's eyes turned to mine. Suddenly the nighttime fire didn't feel so warm. "But of course he escaped! He's Meta Knight!" I fired off frantically.

Nice save. Mewtwo said in my mind.

"Did anyone else hear that?" I asked to the others.

"Hear what?" Mega Man asked me.

"What Mewtwo told me." I answered, and everyone shook their heads no. Good. I thought, then smiled. Marth yawned.

"I think we should all get some rest." He said, and everyone, including myself, nodded in agreement.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up to find Mewtwo gone. I wonder where he could've gone? I thought, then slowly started to stand up. I strapped on my boxing gloves and walked outside of the cave, and started to look around for Mewtwo. Suddenly, there he was, right in front of me.

What are you doing up so early? Mewtwo asked me.

"I was about to ask the same to you. But, to answer your question, I always get up at this time to train. Now, why are you up so early?" I asked.

It's not a crime to get a little early morning meditation in. Mewtwo said in my mind.

"Okay, okay, touche, and all of that junk." I said, raising my hands in the air. "So, maybe we could both train together? Y'know, like on top of this cave?" I asked Mewtwo. For once, the Pokemon smiled.

I think I would enjoy that. He said. I nodded, and we climbed to the top of the cave.

"Ready?" I asked, getting into my fighting stance.

When you are. Mewtwo said.

"Go!" I yelled, and charged. Mewtwo side-stepped my dash attack and retaliated with a move that spun me around, and then dropped me to the floor. I scrambled up and jabbed Mewtwo in the jaw, and Mewtwo skidded back. Mewtwo lunged and started to go for a dash attack. I used my Slip Counter move just as Mewtwo struck. I pretended to take the hit and slammed my fist into his stomach, uppercutting him away. Mewtwo landed on his feet and brushed the dust off his shoulder.

Not bad, Little Mac. He said.

"You're not so terrible yourself!" I said, then got back into my battle stance. "Tell me, was that full power?"

Ha, no. That wasn't even a third. If I went all out, the whole mountain range, if that, would be gone. Mewtwo said.

"I had a feeling. It took three--no, four--guys to take you down to get you on our side. Were you using full power then?"

Barely more than half.

"Well, then, you must be something special. Let's get back to the fighting, shall we?"

Alright.

"Mind if I join?" A voice said from behind. I turned around.

"Marth! You're awake!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, I heard you two. So, how about a little free-for-all training?" Marth suggested.

That will be fine, but we must not use full power. The Dark Legion might have trackers, and we wouldn't want to relocate. Mewtwo said in our minds.

"Right. Let's do this!" I said, and we all charged. I went for Marth and went for a dash attack. Right before I struck, Marth used his Counter move. Oh no..! I thought, but it was too late. I landed the blow, and Marth hit me back with a counter-strike. To add on to the pain, Mewtwo used a quick up Smash and launched me into the air. I landed on my feet and saw Mewtwo go after Marth. Marth leaped into the air and attempted to land a blow, but Mewtwo hit Marth back, making him land on the hard dirt. I charged at Mewtwo, who ducked and used a special move. I stopped in my tracks, unable to move. Mewtwo blasted me away with a Smash attack, and I crashed onto the ground.

"Aww, how cute. Three besties having a practice fight." A voice said, and all three of us turned. Standing-no, flying-above us was Dark Pit!

"What do you want?" Marth demanded, and Dark Pit laughed.

"That's none of your business. I am in no condition to fight right now...being thrown off a fast-moving train can really spoil your next couple of days. But, no matter. I brought you a present!" Dark Pit said, and a creature appeared next to him. That creature was...Duon! Duon dropped down to the platform and

"Oh, no..." I said as I stood up.

"What is going on here?!" A voice said from behind. I turned; it was Link and the others.

"Well, well, well. Look what the cat drug in." Dark Pit said, "Anyway, enjoy your gift. I gotta go. Bye now!" Dark Pit said, and started to fly away.

"No you don't!" Pit screamed, and shot Dark Pit with an arrow. Dark Pit started to descend and crash-landed next to Duon. "You're going to fight me!" Pit said.

"It's your funeral!" Dark Pit said, drawing his Silver Bow. I turned my attention to Duon, who switched to his blue, short-range side.

"Attack!" Link yelled, then drew his sword. Marth followed suit, and everyone charged. I started whaling Duon with punches, and then followed up with and uppercut. Then, I used my Rising Uppercut move to polish off my combo. I landed on the ground, feet first. Then, the others charged at Duon. Suddenly, Duon slashed upward with both arm swords, knocking everyone back. I landed hard on my back, then scrambled up. Duon switched to his long-range side and then fired a large number of pink lazers at us. I brought up my arms to defend it, but a lazer hit my stomach, knocking me back. That's it! I thought, and charged at Duon. I went to it's wheel and unleashed a full-force All-Star punch. Duon was launched into the air, then crashed-landed next to me.

"Run!" Fox yelled, and we all ran away from Duon. When we all hid, I noticed that Pit and Dark Pit were still fighting.

"Get out of there!" I shouted, but it was too late. Duon exploded, and both Pit and Dark Pit were sent flying off the cliff.

"Pit!" Captain Falcon yelled, and the rest of us ran to the edge of the cliff. Pit and Dark Pit slowly stood up and continued fighting.

"How do they-a keep going?" Mario said in amazement.

"They're rivalry for each other is immeasurable." Marth said, just as Pit knocked Dark Pit into the side of the mountain.

"That's it! Backup!" Dark Pit shouted, and suddenly, two figures appeared: King Dedede appeared next to Dark Pit, and another figure appeared behind us. We turned, and I examined the figure: he was a human, wore a white karate uniform with a black belt, red boxing gloves, a red headband, black hair, purple eyes.

"We're going to help!" Fox and Falco said simultaneously, then started to descend the cliff.

"We got black belt over here!" Link said, and charged. The man side-stepped out of Link's dash attack with ease, then kicked him away with a quick side Smash attack.

"Don't hurt my friends!" Marth screamed, and charged. Marth tried to use a dash attack, but the man caught Marth's sword and punched him away. Mario jumped and attempted to land an air attack, but the man shot a mid-air blue ball of energy, blasting Mario away. Mewtwo warped behind the man, but the man just uppercutted him away. Captain Falcon used a Falcon Kick, but the man blocked the attack, grabbed Captain Falcon, and hit him away. Ness and Lucas charged, but the man hit them back with a spinning kick. Mega Man threw a Metal Blade at the man, but the man caught it and threw it back at Mega Man, and he was launched into the air.

"Looks like it's just you and me!" I said, and got into a fighting stance. The man charged and attempted to land a dash attack, but I quickly used my Slip Counter move and hit the man away. The man stood up, wiped the blood off his mouth, and charged again. Then, he crouched and swept me off my feet, then leaped on top of me to start raining blows on my face. I brought my arms up to block the attacks, and managed to roll the man off of me. I can't use my All-Star punch, it's still got to charge! What do I do... I thought, and then an idea came into my head.

"Hey! Why don't you use that wimpy energy ball move! I bet it wouldn't even faze me!" I taunted.

"You have no idea who you're talking to." The man said. You're right, I don't. I thought, smiling at the thought.

"Why don't you show me that move's full power?" I said.

"Humph. All right. I'll show you!" The man said, and pulled out a Smash Ball. The man crushed it, and then started to charged the move. Oh, crap, what did I do?! I thought, and brought up my arms to protect myself.

"Shinku...Hadoken!" The man screamed, and shot a Smash-Ball charged energy ball. The energy ball hit me full force, and I skidded back. I won't let it consume me! I thought, and held my ground. Mustering all of my strength, I pushed the energy ball back. The man's eyes widened and the energy ball hit him, and he was launched into the air. The man landed hard on the ground, and suddenly I felt my Power Meter was fully charged. I sprinted to the man and as he stood up, unleashed an All-Star punch. There was a bright flash of red and white, and the man was on the ground, and the flash went away. I walked over to the man, who slowly stood up. His purple eyes became black, which I assumed was his normal eye color.

"Hey, you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah. What's your name?" The man asked.

"Little Mac, what's yours?"

"Ryu. Ryu Hoshi. I'm surprised that you were able to talk me into using one of my ultimate moves on you, and you were able to defeat me and free me from that warlock's spell. I thank you, Little Mac." The man said.

"Yeah, well, you might want to say that to my friends, and apologize as well. You kinda beat them up. A lot." I said, pointing to them.

"Ah. I'm sorry about that." Ryu said. I heard Pit and Dark Pit screaming at each other, along with Fox and Falco. "Is there another fight going on?" Ryu asked.

"Yeah, but they can take care of themselves. Let's get my friends healed up!" I said, and started grabbing my friends and hoisting them over my shoulder. We laid them down and gave them all a heart canister.

"Little Mac, get away from him!" Link shouted, his bow drawn on Ryu.

"No, Link, he's fine! He was under a spell put by Ganondorf, but now he's cool! He carried you here to safety!" I said.

"So what? Maybe he's a spy." Link said.

"What? Please, Ryu? A spy? Just leave him be, he's on our side!" I pleaded. Slowly, Link's bow went down and was put away.

"Fine. But if you pull anything that hurts my friends or myself, I'll kill you personally." Link said. Suddenly, Fox, Falco, and Pit walked into the cave, beaten and bloody.

"Are you okay?" Link asked them.

"Yeah, we're fine, Dark Pit and Dedede fell back, but why is he here?" Fox asked, pointing to Ryu.

"Apparently he was under a spell from Ganondorf." Link answered.

"Oh, okay, uh, cool! I'm Fox, this is Falco, and the angel behind me is Pit. The short man in red is Mario--"

"Hey! I'm not-a short! I'm just-a vertically challenged!" Mario complained. Fox snickered, then continued.

"The guy in green is Link, the dude in blue with the red stone on his chest is Marth, the small child with the hat and backpack is Ness, the blonde-haired kid is Lucas, the child in the blue armor is Mega Man, the purple-pinkish dude is Mewtwo, who talks in your head telepathically, and the guy in the red helmet is Captain Falcon. I see you've already met Little Mac." Fox said.

"Yes, I have. I'm Ryu, pleased to meet you."

"Well, now that we're done with introductions, let's plan our next move, shall we?" Marth said, sitting up.

"Sounds like a plan, no pun intended." Pit said, smirking.

"Ha, ha. Very funny, Pit." Marth said sarcastically.

We gave Fox, Falco, and the new stand-up comedian Pit a heart canister, which fully healed them.

"I'm handing over the plan design to Link." Marth said. Link looked shocked for a moment, then shook his head and coughed.

"Okay, well, we have two different plans to choose from. The first plan is to stay here, knowing we might be attacked again with all of our supplies, and wait for a rescue team. The second plan is a bit more daring. If we take the second plan, we'll pack up some food, water, and healing supplies, and abandon this cave in search of the Dark Legion Airship or the Halberd. All of those in favor of staying in the cave?" Link asked. Nobody raised their hands. "Okay, all in favor of going to find the Airship or Halberd?" Link asked us. Everyone's hand, including mine, went up.

"It's settled, then! Tomorrow we start our journey!" Captain Falcon shouted, and we all cheered.

Yeah, that's exciting and all, but we should all get some rest now. There's a big day coming tomorrow. Mewtwo said in all of our minds.

"Mewtwo's right. We need to get extra rest if we are to do well on our quest." Marth said, and we all nodded in agreement. I was so excited when I laid down that I didn't go to sleep until I was the only one awake. I fell asleep, not knowing that the journey ahead was going to be the hardest one in all of our lives.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1K 12 6
After being defeated by the Smashers years ago, Tabuu, Galeem, and Dharkon have returned for revenge, and this time, they have formed an alliance wit...
2.6K 70 15
This is a fanfiction on Zelda and Ike from the Wii game, Super Smash Bros: Brawl! I shipped them ever since my friend played Ike and I played as Zeld...
2.6K 178 17
After Tabuu was destroyed, everything seemed to be fine. But, Mario isn't the only one with his memories kept in tact. Duck Hunt is still plotting...
5.2K 256 25
The Smash Games Quarter Quell continues as the players struggle to survive a brutal tournament where it's Hunters vs. Prey. Amid the chaos of Pit's r...