Alpha and His Luna

By dandulene

''Alpha Ross Lynch of Black Night pack!'' the man said and everybody looked up the stairs. And there stood th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 2

25K 553 46
By dandulene

Laura pov.

We climbed into Dylan's car and he started to drive.

''My brother is already there?'' I ask Dylan and he nodded, ''Then why are you not there? Doesn't Luke need your help?''

''He does but I had to take care of some pack things that Luke wasn't able to finish. He asked me to do them first and then go there to help him.'' Dylan explained.

''Ooh,'' I answered, ''Does it have to do something with the rogues?''

''Some of them did.'' He answered me and I nodded.

''Have you seen any new rogue groups near our border?'' I asked him.

''No, nothing'' he said, ''What about your mark?''

''What about it?''

''Is it still there?'' he asked me and I nodded.

''Yes, it is still there above my waist.'' I answered.

''It doesn't hurt right?'' Emma joined the conversation.

''No, it doesn't.''

''That's good.'' Emma said and Dylan nodded.

After that we sat in silence while Dylan took us to the party and it wasn't long until we reached the location of the party.

''The party is held here?!'' Emma asked us shocked. I nodded with a smile and looked out the window.

''I told you it was going to be a big event!'' I said with a laugh.

This place looked like a palace. It was huge with a big garden in front of it. There were lights hanging around the place. In front of the palace there were huge stairs with a red carpet that led up to the big grand doors that led inside. It was just amazing.

Dylan stopped right in front of the red carpet and two men opened the front door for me and the other one opened the back door for Emma. We climbed out while Dylan gave his car keys to Jason, one of our packs guards, and Jason drove away to park the car somewhere in the parking lot.

''Ladies, are you ready for the most amazing night of your lives?'' Dylan asked us with a small smirk. I smiled at him and Emma nodded.

''As ready as we will ever be'' Emma answered him and Dylan came between us.

''Then let's go. Shall we?'' he asked us and put his arms out. We smiled and locked our arms with him, one on each side of him.

''We shall'' me and Emma both said with a giggle. Dylan nodded at us and we all started our way up the grand stairs.

If the outside looked good then the inside looked just so perfect and amazing.

The halls were big and wide with big golden chandeliers on the top. The walls had paintings of people. Everything looked so fancy and old style. I truly felt like I was in a palace.

While walking down the big halls towards the main area of the palace, we all enjoyed the place and were looking around.

''Luke picked the right place for this event'' I whispered and they both nodded agreeing with me.

And soon we reached the end of the hall. There were big doors at the end of it which were opened and inside the ball room I could see many people talking and drinking champagne.

At the door there stood two of our packs guards. The guards nodded when they saw their Beta. They also nodded at me because not only was I the third in commands sister but also the White Wolf.

Everyone in the pack respected me. They almost treated me like Luke who was the Alpha. I told them to treat me like everyone else in the pack but they all said that they were proud that a white wolf was in their pack and that white wolves should be treated with respect. Later I just gave up on them. But while they treated me like the Alpha, we all were still family and they knew that.

Walking inside the ballroom there stood a man in his thirties. When he saw us he bowed down and then turned towards the audience.

''Moonlights third in commands sister Laura Marano and her friend Emma Green, escorted by Dylan Andrews, Moonlights packs Beta.'' The man said.

Me and Emma smiled while Dylan became serious.

The leaders of packs always do that. Whenever we are in other packs or in front of other wolves, they always keep a serious face. They show other werewolves that they are strong and not afraid of anything.

While still holding on to Dylans elbow, we all walked down the stairs and towards the people. Some of them were looking at us and some continued to talk to others.

A lot of girls were looking at Dylan admiring his looks while some of the men were looking at me and Emma. Some even looked at Emma and raised their nose up to catch her scent because in her being human her scent was different from us werewolves.

I could see Emma look down a little scared of the others. I elbowed Dylan and he looked down at me. I looked back at Emma and he followed. He saw her looking down and pushed her lightly. She looked up at us and we smiled at her, even Dylan.

''Don't be scared.'' I whispered, ''I am here for you. And so is our pack.''

She smiled and nodded. She slowly looked back up and saw my pack mates looking at her with a warm smile. She gave them one back and let out a breath that she was holding.

I smiled at that and looked at my pack.

I knew that they loved Emma just as much as I did. She wasn't a werewolf but we all thought of her like family, she was part of the pack.

Me and Emma have been friends since birth. My mom had a human friend when she was my age. They were really close just like me and Emma. So close that my mom told Emma's mother, Alice, about her being a werewolf.

She told me she was so scared to do that but when Alice came to know about my mom being a werewolf she smiled and excepted her. They became even closer after that.

Later on Alice became pregnant with Emma. My mom had already met dad and had Jackson so she could get pregnant as well at that point. And not even two months later my mom became pregnant with me.

Emma was born just two weeks before me and I was born on the night of the full moon. So that makes her two weeks older than me. She always teases me about it.

So with mine and her mother being close friends we spent almost all of our lives together making us best friends as well. We all were just one huge family.

With me and Emma spending so much time together, she knew about me being a werewolf since the beginning so she also spent a lot of time with my friends in the pack. I usually spent a lot of time with Luke, Dylan, Jackson and Molly who was Luke's sister. We all were really close friends.

When we all would hang around as kids the pack came to love Emma as well. They didn't care about her being a human. And that is why I love my pack so much.

''Hey there beautiful girls!'' Luke said with a smirk when we walked next to him.

''Hey'' I said with a smile.

''Oh damn you two!'' Molly said when she joined our group, ''you two look so sexy in those dresses!''

''Us? Look at you!'' Emma said with a laugh, ''I think no one can compare to you in that dress of yours!''

''Oh stop it'' Molly said while moving her hand like a dramatic queen. We laughed at that movement of hers.

''Hey, hey!'' Jackson interrupted her, ''We can all agree that we look sexy as fuck!'' he said acting like a drama queen, ''But you must agree that I am the most sexiest among all of you! I mean who would say no to this!'' he said with a mention of his hands towards his body, still acting like a queen.

We laughed at him and Molly whistled at him, ''You go girl!''

He acted like he had long hair and threw them back like girls do and put a flirting face on. We laughed even more at him then.

Molly and Jackson were really close. Some even thought that they would be mates. They would always hang out with each other and do silly things together. But when they turned 16, they told us that they were not mates.

''Who knew I had such a sexy sister!'' I said between laughs.

''I know right! I mean how could someone miss this piece of art!'' Luke said and we laughed again and Jackson joined us as well.

Then suddenly my wolf raised her head in my mind. She became nervous.

''Are you okay?'' I asked her.

''I don't know. There is something here but I can't figure out what'' she answered me. I could feel that she was on the edge. I looked around at everyone but didn't see anything suspicious. There were just people hanging around and talking to each other.

''Are you okay?'' Emma asked me.

''Yeah, it's just that my wolf-'' and before I could finish the man who introduced us to the audience spoke again loudly.

''Alpha Ross Lynch of Black Night pack!'' the man said and everybody looked up the stairs.

And there stood the most amazing looking man I have ever seen. With his dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. He had perfect face features. And he was in a black suite that just screamed 'sexy'.

And then later on his scent hit me like a rock. He smelled like the wind, woods and water together. It was amazing.

While I was admiring his looks my wolf howled in my head and growled out that one word that I feared the most.

''Mate''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 331 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
34.9K 1.1K 29
He stared at the bodies on the ground , at the girl covered in blood . "you're late " she said standing up . her eyes narrowed at him and before she...
1.2M 43.3K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
28.7K 479 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...