π–πšπ« 𝐎𝐟 π‡πžπšπ«π­π¬ - TM...

Da mazewriterrr

It's simple, Gally and Valerie hate-like each other, but when an incident so horrible happens, Gally has no c... Altro

Information (Author)
Playlist
001 - Start
002 - Perfection
003 - Day Off
004 - Brother
005 - Closet
006 - Disappearance
007 - Lake
008 - I Don't Want To Anymore
009 - Thank You
010 - Human Again
011 - Gally
012 - Visitors
013 - "Except for Gally"
014 - Poems
015 - Newt
016 - Periods And Peanuts
017 - Sun And Moon
018 - Hot
019 - Fight
020 - Gathering
021 - Bonfire (Gone Wrong)
022 - Art Deco
023 - Cuddles
024 - Mysteries Unveiled
025 - Betrayal
026 - Heartbeats and Butterflies
027 - Mornings
028 - Served Chicken
029 - A Kid
030 - Games
031 - Whispered Affections
032 - Stars
033 - You Know What They Say..
034 - A Late Greenie
035 - Flames and Names
036 - Building Again
037 - Banishing
038 - Into The Unknown
039 - Horror Night
040 - Nice Welcoming
041 - A New Arrival
042 - Old Rituals?
043 - Nightmares
044 - The Doors
045 - Grievers
046 - Nearing The End
047 - Don't Let Go
049 - Dangers Explained
050 - Epilogue
A/N & Extra's!!
Grief Of His Heart
One-shots

048 - The Night We Met

2.8K 115 274
Da mazewriterrr

They were the first to see the red stain in his shirt.

But not Chuck's shirt.

I jumped up to see the one that got shot.

Not Thomas' shirt.

Newt's mouth fell open.

Gally's shirt.

The one I was wearing.

Everyone was staring at me. I looked down, and indeed, a red stain was growing bigger and bigger by the second. It was already soaking my shirt.

Newt was the first to move. He took my body right before my legs gave up, and I realized what was happening.

I got shot.

I got shot by the one I loved.

I would die after the one I loved.

I stared up at Newt's pretty face, somehow managing a smile. But he had tears in his eyes. "It's okay." I said.

I had never stopped admiring his eyes. They were such a beautiful brown color. So comforting.

"Hold on. We'll get help." He assured, his voice trembling from panic.

I shook my head.
"No." I whispered. "It's okay. I have always wanted to die anyways, Newt."

Nothing was left for me. Not without Gally. Or all those friends I lost.

"Don't say that, Valerie." He sniffed. Let out a sob. "Just don't."

I smiled again. "It doesn't hurt, you know? I can't feel anything."

It was true. All I felt was blood filling my lungs. I couldn't breathe, but that was it. It didn't hurt in any other ways.

He shook his head too. "Stop. Please, don't—."

"It's okay." I assured again. This time it got harder to talk for me. I was nearing my end. Finally, maybe. "Really, N-Newt. It is."

"Hold on, love." He squeezed my hand. "Thomas!" He turned his head. "Thomas! Get help. Please. Please get help!"

I was having hard time talking normally. "Don't. Newt... I'm sorry. I'm sorry I- I didn't talk to you much these last months. But... but maybe it's better. You know?" A small smile again. "So it won't hurt as much."

I was losing my breaths.

Newt was crying. Shaking his head. He shouted for Thomas again. "Valerie. I don't want you- I don't want you to let go. I can't."

A tear rolled down my cheek too. "This is maybe one of the nicest gifts I've ever got, Newt. I-I get to stay with Ben... the Med-jacks. A-Alby can boss me around. I can live with Josephine. And in like sixty years I'll see you, too. And T-Thomas. Chuck will have a- a girlfriend like I told him he would."

He swallowed deeply. "Don't let go, Val. Please don't." One last time he turned to the others. "Help her... Tommy, help. Please."

My heart was having a war with itself.

And it lost the war.

I gave him my last warm smile ever. "A-and I get to stay with Gally. My Gally..."

My heart stopped beating. I ran out of breaths. And my eyes unfocused off Newt, the world fading away.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

55.5K 2.1K 72
She wakes up in a cage cold and confused. She refuses to show any weakness in this strange new place; she shoves everything down, deep down behind a...
14.9K 295 38
When the Greenie came up into the Box, none of the Gladers expected them to be a girl. But when unusual things started to happen, some of the boys s...
546K 16.2K 32
Reyna popped fresh out of the box with a knife, and a deep hatred for spiders. How was she supposed to know the keeper of the runners wasn't an eight...
849K 14.1K 49
A maze runner love story, a wondrous disaster. *may contain mature themes* [completed] #1 newt #...