Unlovable ❤

By anksriv

She, who was unloved by every person she loved thinking she was UNLOVABLE. & He , who loved her when everyon... More

Introduction
Humiliation🖤
So called family 🖤
Encounter 🖤
Noticed 🖤
Importance 🖤
Attachment 🖤
Ignominy 🖤
Knight❤
Broken 🖤
Grieve 🖤
Help ❤
Disgrace 🖤
Extricating ❤
Tragedy 🖤
Vanished 🖤
Beginning ❤
Back to hell 🖤
Devastation 🖤
✨❤Destined to be yours ❤✨
Affinity ❤
Best man ❤
Mafia ❤
My woman ❤
Same intensity❤
Pushing away 🖤
Joining ❤
Reception ❤
Altercation❤
A lot more ❤
Scars ❤
Tension ❤
Jealousy ❤
❤Finally Confessed❤
Forever yours ❤🔞
Beginning of Revenges ❤
Repayment ❤
Home ❤
Sir ❤🔞
Happiness ❤
Party❤🔞
Dominating ❤🔞
Evening in Venice❤
Duality ❤🔞
Solidarity ❤
Agreement ❤
Min Yoongi ❤
Bliss ❤
Blue funk 🖤
Wrath 🖤
Celebration ❤
Ran away ❤
Remember me❤
You and I❤🔞
Happy ❤
Against ❤
Muffin ❤🔞
Gift ❤
United ❤
Enjoying ❤🔞
Intuitions ❤🔞
Blood ❤
Our little house ❤
Watching❤🔞
Joy ❤
Catastrophe 🖤
Miscarriage 🖤
Warrior 🖤
Horrendous 🖤
Melancholy 🖤
Gaurdian Angel 🖤
Abode ❤
From her past 🖤
Promise ❤
Forehead kiss ❤
Insufficient ❤
Difficult ❤
Happy pill ❤
Love me ❤🔞
Desertion 🖤
Eomma ❤🖤
Kim Taehyung ❤🖤
Starving❤🖤
Surety ❤🖤
Separation🖤
Missing her 🖤
Transition 🖤
❤ Reconciliation ❤
Keepers ❤
Fighting ❤
Seductive ❤🔞
Brother ❤
Iseul❤
Cured ❤🔞
Healed ❤
Benediction ❤🔞
❤Bundle of Joy ❤
Beatitude❤
🌸 Epilogue 🌸
NEW BOOK UPDATE

Venice ❤

1.9K 66 7
By anksriv

2 weeks later

Author POV

" Good morning, aien" Yn woke up with the raspy, morning voice of her husband who was leaning to the headboard of the bed , while she was laying on his stomach with her bare chest touching his bare stomach . She squirmed a little on his stomach and put her chin on his chest, slightly opening her eyes.

" Good morning, Jungkook " She said and smiled a little. He put his hand on her back and pulled her towards his face. She gasped at this gesture of his and said " God, you are so powerful " He laughed and kissed her cheek. " I didn't show you my real power till now" He said winking at her and she smiled. " The power you have shown is enough to make me feel sore for weeks" She said with a pout. He kissed her pout and said " I got the power to make you feel all numb after loving you"

She felt her cheeks burnt out and got so many butterflies in her stomach. " Shy shy" He said lifting her chin and she bit her lips " Let's go, dad will be waiting for us" She said getting up from him but he again pulled her closer ' jungkook " She said with wide eyes. " Let's stay like this" He said with puppy eyes. " We can but dad called us, we needed to go. " She said and got up with a blanket wrapped around her body.

She went towards the bathroom, turned around and dropped the blanket making his breath hitched. " Darling, i know, you are asking for it " He said in a stern voice. She laughed at his compelled state and got inside the bathroom. While he just looked at his beliefs where his tent was standing tall.

After completing their morning routine they went downstairs. " Good morning dad " They both said as jin was not there, he went to Daegu to meet some new clients for his new hotel management. " Good morning dear, sit, and have breakfast " His dad said and they both sat down with a smile.

" Kookie, YN, i want you both to go to Venice, because there is a friend of mine who is organising a business party. And over that you both didn't go to the honeymoon either, so i booked your ticket for one week, go and enjoy" Jungkook and YN looked at each other with shocked faces

" But dad, how can we leave you alone? " Yn asked and he nodded. " It's ok you both are going tomorrow noon, till then jin will be here and maids are already here, don't worry dear" His dad said and they nodded.

" Go, pack your bags. You only have today to do all the work, " His dad said and extended the tickets to them and they replied in an happy tone " Thank you dad. "

After having breakfast they both packed their bags and jungkook looked at YN and pretended to act as if she was his employee " Mrs. Yn , why are you packing your bags ? " Yn frowned her eyebrows and said " Are you sick or what? " " Is this the way to talk to your boss, Mrs. Yn" She understand he is trying to act. So she also started to act on  with him, she stood up and said

" Sir, i need a leave for one week, i am going on my honeymoon " She laughed. " Really Mrs. Yn, are you sure one week will be fine ? " He asked, putting his arm around her waist. " Sir, what are you doing ? " She asked with a fake gasp " Just checking how far my employee can go" He said and she laughed. " I can go any far, until he have capacity to take me. " She said in a teasing voice.

Jungkook's eye got dark and in a swift motion he pulled her closer as her back was touching his chest. He put his hand on  her neck and said " Darling, i have capacity to fuck you until you get senseless .

Yn bit her lips due to shyness and blushed when his fingers traced her jawline ,  " Jun.. Jungkook, i have work to do" She said getting out of his grip. But he didn't lose this grip and lean forwards towards her ear and whispered, " Be ready to see my capacity on our honeymoon" She gulped and clutched her dress tightly. He let her go after kissing her cheek and left the room with a devilish smirk .

She took a deep breath and started doing her work with heart beating fast.

Next day

" Ok dear take care, text me when you reach there" His dad said and waved at him with jin standing beside him. YN and jungkook sat in the car and waved back at them.

They reached the airport and sat on their respective seats after doing formalities. "What are we going to do for one week? " She asked holding his hand. " We are going enjoy our time aien., we will eat authentic food from Venice, see the canals and i am going to love you a lot." He said kissing her knuckles and she giggled.

After a flight of fifteen hours they reached Venice at 3 PM the next day, completing all the formalities they went to the hotel ,  where their dad booked a honeymoon suite for them.

Jungkook went inside the hotel , holding her hands " Hello, we have a honeymoon suite book here on the name of Mr jeon jungkook " He said and receptionist smiled at him and said " One second sir" He nodded and waited for her reply. " Yes sir, welcome to our hotel, your suite is booked at floor number sixteenth. Please proceed towards the elevator, our staff will get your luggage there, please feel free to ask any help if you needed " She said and gave two key cards to him , he  nodded and went towards the elevator with her.

He opened the door of his suite and it was really big and luxurious. Whole city can be seen from the big glass window of the room. There was a big living area then a big bathroom attached with a jacuzzi. Bedroom was also vast as compared to other hotels. They were beautifully decorated with flowers and candles. Candles was not lit as it was day time but it would very beautiful at night after liting them.

Yn went towards the bathroom and said " I'll be back in a minute " He nodded and she went inside to do her business. He laid down on the bed waiting for her. " Jungkook, this is so beautiful " She said coming out of bathroom. " You like it aien? " He asked sitting up and pulled her on his lap . " Very much " She said and kissed his cheek. He smiled and captured her lips by his .

" I love you so much " He said

She smiled and said " I love it when you randomly says you love me, i feel assured " He put her hair strands behind her ears and said " If it was possible, i would have said i love you every second because i mean it love " Her eyes got teary and she hugged him putting her head on his chest " Please don't change ever jungkook, if one day i found it was all a illusion, i will die that second. " She said sniffing.

" Never, aien, i love you and i will love you forever " He said and kissed her head. " I love you a lot " She replied. " Do you want to sleep or eat? " She asked him, " We'll eat first then we sleep for few hours, at eight PM I'll take you on an date tonight , is this ok? " He asked and she nodded excitedly.

Jungkook ordered the food for them and they ate food, it was an authentic Italian food. After having their late lunch they went to rest for a few hours.

7:30 PM

" Are you ready, aien ? " He asked wearing his watch. He wore a black t-shirt, black jeans with a denim jacket and black boots. " Just a second " She said from the bathroom, tying the knot of her dress " Jungkook, can you help me? " She yelled and he knocked the door, she opened the door and saw him standing there looking a combination of hot amd handsome man. " You are looking so handsome " She said checking him out. " Thanks love" He said with a smirk.

She rolled her eyes and said " Please tie this knot" He came forward and saw her bare back, while the front was secured by her hands so that it doesn't fall of. " You didn't wear a bra? " He asked looking at her in mirror. " No, we don't wear bras in  these kind of dresses" She said " Do you want me to change? " She asked turning to him. " No, love wear whatever you want, it's your body, i am here to protect you. Or for what i have grown these muscles for ?" He said and kissed her lips " Ugggh , my lipstick " She whined " I am sorry " He said and smile at her cuteness.

He tied the knot of her dress and said " I can't wait to rip it off from your body" She gasped and said " You are so naughty " He smirked and said " Really? " " Yes Mr. Jeon " She said smacking his arm. " I will prove it at night, how naughty i can be" He said, licking her earlobe. " Jungkook " She said and he parted " Ok, fine, get ready fast, we'll be late"she nodded and he left the bathroom.

The man who was a whole strength in himself, apologized in front of her, protected her, cured her, understood her, heal her, make her laugh and support her  ,that's what love does to a man. What else can be needed by a girl. He was a boon from God to her which she wanted to cherish till the end of eternity.

" Let's go " She said coming out of the bathroom wearing a purple dress, her straight hair were down, her nude makeup was adding glow to her face. Her wedding ring and a pendant was also there to make her look more accomplishing.

He looked at her and said " You are looking so ravishing my aien" She blushed at his compliment and said " Thankyou husband " His heart flutter watching her all happy side and he want to make her feel more happy and elated.

Jungkook hired a car there fir one week and they drove to one of the biggest authentic Italian restaurant of the Venice. It had a beautiful ambience and everything was very luxurious and classic.

They went inside the big hall, where their reservation was done. He pulled out a chair for her and she gladly accepted , sitting there. He took a seat across her and looked at her who was looking everywhere with her curious eyes.

" Do you like it aien? " He asked holding her hands and she nodded " Yes, i love it, it is so beautiful. " She said and looked out of window from where she can see houses of different colours, amazingly decorated by colourful flowers.

There was a group of friends also there who were Italian, celebrating the wedding of their common friends. They were sitting behind them and continuously cheering, hooting and celebrating the big day. Yn and jungkook looked at them and smiled how they were so happy for their friend's happiness.

One of their friends went towards the bar counter and said " Give two champagne to my friends " He indicated towards his friends who recently got married. Bar attender nodded and give him two glass of champagne and went towards the other customer to attend them. He smirked and put the sex stimulating pill in both the drinks, he  was about to pick up the tray when his phone rang and he asked bar attender to give that to his friends.

Meanwhile, jungkook called a waitress and said " Two champagne and one  Baccalà Mantecato and a Pepperoni pizza. " The waitress smiled and went towards the bar counter to order the drinks. When she reached there she saw two drinks were all ready, so she picked up the tray and reached their table. " Sir , madam, enjoy your drinks , food will be here soon " She said and went away.

Jungkook and YN took the glass from the tray and drank that champagne in one gulp. " It's nice " He said and she nodded. " I want one more " She said and he ordered again . After sometime their food arrived and have their dinner with two glasses of champagne.

They were about to finish eating after half an hour when they felt something unusual happening in their bodies. He felt the sudden rush of blood in his private area while she was feeling itchy and hot there. They looked at each other and felt something tingling in their stomach as if they needed each other.

Unknowingly, their date was going to be memorable for the whole life.

.

Author's note:

Hope you all like this part.

Please vote and support.

Have a beautiful day buddies., ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 146 24
" Look you're just my responsibility and you're not my type " " But I'm your wife " " Only in paper " A chubby girl marry with a idol Jeon Jungkook w...
1K 26 9
y/n:- Indian girl who is living in South Korea.... leaving her country, friends, and family behind to start a new chapter of life.... living her...
27.8K 1.7K 51
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG✭ ~And when she looks at me, I swear I can...
4.2K 355 11
(Unedited) She was walking with fast steps in the corridor when suddenly she felt the stinging pain on her back making her fall on the harsh ground a...