𝐌𝐘 π’π€π•πˆπŽπ”π‘ | ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ

By avkjmn

[ ππŽπ“ π„πƒπˆπ“π„πƒ] A story where jungkook a mafia boss become taehyung's saviour, love, husband his every... More

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 (M)
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Final
Epilogue

34

2.5K 74 5
By avkjmn

Ignore mistakes-

At evening-

Taehyung woke up first rubbing his fists on his eyes to get away from blurriness.

Taehyung looked beside him and found his husband's arms wrapped around his waist still sleeping while back hugging him. Taehyung slowly turns around trying to not wake Jungkook up.
He don't know how much time has passed.

Looking at Jungkook, sleeping so soundly without any care of world taehyung sighs. His kookie must have been tired because of his long journey and then their morning session. Taehyung blushed remembering about their love making. It was their 2nd time being intimate like this. Taehyung truly missed this but he is not going to tell this to Jungkook or Jungkook will tease him to death.

Today Jungkook had showed him another side of him. And taehyung loved this. The way Jungkook always kissed him made him forget everything around him.

His feelings for his husband is growing everyday and he is getting addicted to Jungkook. He doesn't want Jungkook to go away from him even for his office just wants him to be with him all the damn time. He is getting selfish but doesn't care he just wants his husband to be with him.

"Kookie" taehyung softly called after admiring Jungkook for sometime.

Jungkook didn't even bulge still sleeping.
Taehyung caresses Jungkook's hair loving the softness under his fingers.

"Kookie, wake up" taehyung called again while still caresses Jungkook's hair.

But in response Jungkook just snuggle more onto him making taehyung to pout at his sleepy husband.

"Fine then I'm not gonna talk to you, sleep here I will just go" taehyung huffed while trying to freed himself from Jungkook's grip but Jungkook tighten his hold more.

"As if I will let you" Jungkook spoke finally with his raspy voice sending shivers to taehyung's body who froze after hearing Jungkook's voice near his ear.

"Oh babyboy, you're struck with me. So, don't try to run away from me!" Jungkook whispered near taehyung's ear again making the poor boy's breath hitch.

And suddenly taehyung realized they're NAKED when Jungkook's hand caressed his ass. Taehyung moaned shameless just by Jungkook's little touches on his naked ass.

"Hmm, look at you baby moaning for me when I didn't even starting anything. And you said you will not talk to me, are you sure about that?" Jungkook asked sensually making taehyung to gulp hard.

"Now cat got your tongue, huh?" Jungkook asked while tracing his fingers in between taehyung's ass crack. Taehyung visibly shuddered at the touch.

"K-Koo-" tears welped up his eyes as his looked his husband who was just looking at his every expression intensely.

"Yes, baby?" Jungkook asked innocently while still moving his fingers between taehyung's ass crack touching his asshole.

"T-touch me" taehyung uttered embarrassingly.

"But I'm already touching you, huh ain't I ? Jungkook asked innocently while caressing taehyung asshole.

"P-please" taehyung murmurs softly totally under Jungkook's charm.

"As you wish, love" Jungkook said while sliding his one finger in taehyung's hole.

"Still tight" Jungkook grunted.

Taehyung moaned softly.

Well let's just leave them here 🌚

Maybe or maybe not Jungkook have sucked tae's cock and fingered him in the shower too who knows.

Sorry not sorry 😹

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

-Next day

Jungkook sighs-

Sitting in his office while reading some files regarding the new project that his company and another big company going to do.

But his mind is somewhere else-

He has decided to shift from the mansion to their home permanently. But the thing is he didn't have shared his thoughts with anyone till now.

He wants to take their relationship to next level some day but it's not the right time.

Taehyung will be okay as long as he is with Jungkook and Jungkook knows that very well.

He made his baby upset on the day of his own birthday. He very well knows about how taehyung prepared things for him but he just ruined that.

And now that taehyung's birthday is near he wants to do something for his baby.

"I should announce this today at dinner time" Jungkook mumbled while signing files after files.

A week is left in 30 Dec.

He is excited to celebrate his baby's birthday.

"Focus Jungkook focus" he scolded himself when he find himself smiling at the thoughts of his cute husband. It's not time for rest.

Soon he started to focus on his work rather than focusing on taehyung's naked figure from yesterday which is keep coming in-front of his eyes.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Sir I think there is nothing left to investigate. It's a accident" the younger of the two spoke to his boss who was frowning while thinking something.

"Hmm, maybe you're right Mr shin" the boss said while closing the file that was in-front of him.

"It's time to close this case, sir" Mr shin said while taking the file that was in-front of his boss.

" yeah let's just submit these to the court" the boss said.

"Okay sir , I'll take my leave now" Mr shin bowed before leaving the office room of his boss.

Mr shin smiled after getting out the room of his boss.

Well the thing is that-

1 week ago, an unknown source informed them that there's an accident happened at the countryside far from the Seoul city almost nearing to the daegu route.

The police and the ambulances were quick to reach there but fortunately or unfortunately no one was alive.

They found 4 bodies, 1 female and 3 males. There bodies were already burning in the fire and the fire was really bad that got them die on the spot.

The police were quick to order for the backups to investigate the whole scene.

The doctors were taking the samples from the death bodies.

Soon the bodies were taken to the forensic lab for a detail examine.

Many news companies recorded the accident scenes and soon the tv was blown by the news of the deadly accident.

And after 3 days the police found out that whom these bodies belongs to.

The one of the richest family "Kim couple" but the didn't know why the other two males were with them.

The whole social media was chaos after that thinking about their relation between them.

Right after the news of the confirmation of those bodies someone upload all the black doings of the Kim family.

And how Kim han-suk and Kim min-suk are both brothers and Kim Eun-ji is their wife and Kim Matteo as Kim hae-jun is their son.

And how they involved in the underworld mafia. Their killings of innocent people. How they killed Jeon couple and many more. They were involved in the human trafficking and drug dealings.

Everyone got shocked after reading and seeing all the evidences.

People were cursing the Kim family after that and they got worried for jeon Jungkook. The young jeon once again become the star of people lives that how the young jeon suffered in such a young age without his parents.

The people tried to locate the unknown account who exposed every wrong doings of the Kim family.

Atlas, here they're now closing the case because they didn't found anything which lead this case.

And behind Mr shin's smile well he's one of Jungkook's man.

"Boss, the case is going to close" Mr shin talked on the call.

"I'm happy with your work shin you'll get your reward soon" said the other line and went silent after that.

"Ah, finally now I'm free" Shin said while massaging his neck.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Tae are you still sore or what get up now it's almost dinner time your kookie will be here soon" Jin asked while glaring at taehyung who was sulking because he got teased by his hyungs even yeonjun teased him while imitating who he was moaning yesterday.

"Don't talk to me" taehyung huffed while glaring back at Jin who was as much annoyed as him.

"Kim taehyung are you getting up this instant or you want some beatings?" Jin asked while folding his sleeves up of his shirt.

"I'm not KIM I'm a JEON" taehyung glared at Jin in anger while Jin looked at him amusedly.

"You're becoming a brat day by day just like your brat husband" Jin mocked.

"Don't call my kookie brat" taehyung suddenly yelled while pointing a finger at Jin who just stood there in boredom.

"If you don't want me to say something about your kookie then get your lazy ass up and go wash up." Jin said while walking out the room.

"Meanie hyung" taehyung mumbled.

Soon he got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom while limping.

After showering taehyung changed in new pair of clothes. A simple sweatshirt and trousers.

It's almost 8, his kookie will be here soon thinking that he walked out of the room to go to the kitchen.

Spending sometime with his hyungs in kitchen and setting table they heard the footsteps.

Soon there standing their love of lives.

"Go wash your hands before starting eating." Jin said .

The 3 complied to his words.

After washing hands and removing their shoes and wearing some slippers they made their way back to the dining table where they found others already sitting there.

Jungkook sit beside taehyung, namjoon beside jin, yoonmin together and same as hopejun.

Taehyung smiled happily at Jungkook who in return peck on his cheek.

"You two stop right there first eat" Jin said while a visible scowl on his face.

Taehyung pouted while Jungkook just rolled his eyes at Jin who in return just muttered a small 'brat'.

Soon they dig in to their food.

After eating their meal.

Jungkook spoke up while everyone looked at him .

"I'm planing to move out with tae this weekend" Jungkook said while looking taehyung who looked at him confusedly.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I'm still alive

I'm really sorry to update this late. I just lost my motivation to write this story anymore but I still tried. I didn't wanted to hang you guys at last like this so finally I thought to update.

I'm sincerely sorry.

Life isn't that easy so lets just cheer up.

Do comment and read my other book "obsession".

Take care💜

-mimi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.6K 5
𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐏 I felt the sting in my right cheek. The pain of the slap I just received from my so called boyfriend. I put my hands hissing at the pain. I...
596K 36.3K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.9K 145 5
'I was never anything more than a mistake....a regret... ' 'You became that home for me my Rose.. that I would never dare leave' Who thought that a s...
5.4K 262 15
There was a mafiaso named kim taehyung the leader of the world wide known mafia gang viper with so much fame,money and most importantly power.He is r...