her teddy bear 🧸 [KTH ff]

By thanato23

Jeon jungkook and Jeon y/n were mafia siblings.both of them were mafias who the people were so scared to face... More

chapter-1-first meet
chapter-3-catch him
chapter-4- the mafia siblings and the innocent soul
chapter-5-siblings are seperating
chapter-6-no avail...
chapter-7- broken mafia
chapter-8-cold sister
chapter-9- muffins and memories
chapter-10-brainwashed mafia
chapter-11- planning to change them
chapter-12- concern
chapter-13-stalker
chapter-14- Secretary kim Jisoo
chapter-15-similarities
chapter-16-shopping
chapter:-17-getting ready to go
chapter-18-at event
chapter-19-warning and drunk
chapter-20-return home(chaos)
chapter-21-barging in
chapter-22-smile
chapter-23- I'm all yours
chapter-24-stay or leave
chapter-25- Mr Han's plan failed (blackpink arrived)
chapter-26-blackpink house
notice🤕
chapter-27- some truths
chapter-28- trying to be together

chapter-2-daily customer

487 13 0
By thanato23

A/n POV

Now,both siblings came home.they were welcomed by the maids.they didn't respond to it and walk like a royal siblings.

"Jungkook... finally you came...".the boy who is his secretary came forward to jungkook.he look at him with no expression.

"Where were you jimin..? Did you get him..?".he asked coldly.

"Yes,in the basement...".he replied.a smirk came into jungkook's lips.

"Also, y/n...you didn't eat anything...come an eat something...".jimin said to the girl who just rolls her eyes and went upstairs without even responding.he sighed at her rude attitude and look at jungkook who was staring at her with no expression.

"Jungkook... atleast...you need to talk to her... it's been 4 years since you two talk... don't forgot that she is your young sister...".jimin said.

"I don't care...if she is hungry,she will eat... it's not my fault... okay, I'm going to the basement...".he said and leave from there.jimin sighed at this siblings.

Jimin POV

I don't know why are they like this.but,I never saw them talking nor smiling at eachother.they always keep a poker face. I'm so worried about them if they keep it again.

After Mr Jeon gave his throne to jungkook,he became more rude.his attitude was getting more worst.And his sister,when jungkook had no time to spend his time with her,she became cold.with missions and other works,both of them were busy.after Mr and Mrs jeon's dead, everything got even worser.both of them became cold and rude.sometimes,both of them get into serious fight over little things.sometimes,it get even worser.worser that both of them get bruises.

When will they stop this? When will I see them together again?

I sighed and went away

*Time skip*

Taehyung POV

I was serving the customers when I spotted a girl who entered and sat on a chair.she was wearing a mask and bucket hat.her outfit was black.

She is a daily customer here.she comes here daily and order chocolate muffins and banana milk.I think she is obsessed with it.she has a feather tattoo on her hand.I only noticed on her back neck,there was a tattoo of wings and a cresent moon behind her ear.she has peircing on her ears and other accessories.

she look too stunning and gaves me a mafia vibe....

Leaving a sigh with a wide smile,I went to her.she look at me.

"Anneohaeseyo...".I greeted her and bowed.she hummed and look at her phone.

I don't know why she is acting like this...she is always cold and don't talk too much...but she enjoys eating tho...

"I know what do you want... chocolate muffins and banana milk right?".I said.she look a me and nodded.i sighed while smiling and went to take her order.

Y/n POV

I look at the boy who was going to take my order.a small smile appeared in my lips under the mask.

Kim taehyung had no changes...he is still that warm,cheerful,kind,playful and cute boy who I meet 17 years ago...yes,he is the one who helped me at that moment...oppa and I searched about him and now,I know everything about him...

I spotted him coming with my order.I turned my face towards my phone, acting like nothing happened.he placed the muffins and banana milk infront of me while passing his cute boxy smile.

"Here is your order...".he said cutely.I hummed and took off my mask.

Who will eat food with mask on huh..? I'm not a fool...

[A/n:- ok ok calm down... don't get angry😑]

Who the hell are you anyway...?

[A/n:- I'm the author 😑 I'm the one who created you..]

Whatever...

I started to eat the muffins.

I like this muffins than any other muffins...this one is yummy than others...and it's only gets here..

I know that he is still standing here while staring at me.I sighed.

"Now,what?".I asked.

"Well,you are a daily customer here so,you don't have to pay the bill...".he replied.

"Tch... I'm fine... I'm coming here for my favourite muffins...not for your café...so,stop staring and leave....".I said while chewing.he sighed.

"Are you always like this?".he murmured which was audible to me.

"Is that a curse on me..?".I faced him.his eyes widen.

"Oh...it's not like you think... I'm sincerely apologize for talking like that..".he bowed several times.I chuckled.

"Stop acting like a foolish boy..."I said.he look at me and smile.

"Btw, what is your name mis....?".he asked.I stay silent for a moment.

If I tell him my name,it will take him into troubles...

"It's none of your business...now,go..".I said Coldly and continue to enjoy my muffins.When,I look at him secretly,he was pouting in disappointment and left.I chuckled.

Now I get it why does these girls drool over him...this guy is cute enough to stole anyone's heart...I think I'm also became a fangirl of him...but,I must not be obsessed with him because it will cause troubles more...

I shrugged off my thoughts and continue to eat.

*Time skip*

Jk POV

I was on my work when a phone call interrupted it.I pick it up.it was a guard.

OTP

Jk:- speak...

Guard:- sir...we got that bastard...he is walking through the street...what we have to do?

Jk:- follow him until I reach there...

Guard:- yes sir...also,we saw ms Jeon at xxx café...

Jk:- hm... tell one of the guard to keep an eye on her...make sure that she is safe...

Guard:- ok sir

End of call

What is y/n doing there...?that café is the same café were that kim taehyung is working...is she fallen for him...?what is she upto now..?

I shrugged off my thoughts and went to catch my target.a smirk was kept in my lips.I took my car key and went to the car shed.I get inside my black GTR r35.

I drove off to the spot which my guard told me.

[A/n:-i'm busy busy too busy🙄 I'm so sorry for not updating about anything 😕 I'm so straight forward that I didn't even tell you guys that I'm going to apload the three ff stories in my draft😓but enjoy reading 💖]

(⁠ー⁠_⁠ー⁠゛⁠)

Wait for chapter-3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 17.9K 80
Jeon Jungkook, also known by the name JK in business world is a very rude and cold person and one of the most richest and powerful CEO in the whole w...
963K 29.1K 33
Jungkook, a popular, mysterious and rich boy. But also really Cold! Y/N, a cheerful, beautiful and full of life girl. But also really annoying! Y/Ns...
165K 8.6K 42
Kim Taehyung, the biggest mafia in Korea, a nightmarishly terrorizing monster got obsessed with a doctor. Her hate for him only increased as he was m...
30.2K 962 33
A story about two innocent poor brothers marriage with the most heartless mafia and his kind brother how the two boys goona survive mostly the one w...