Born In Blood

By S4SUKEZ

Silas a 16 year old cold hearted assassin and fashion designer Serena a 16 year old innocent sweetheart Tw... More

-Character Aesthetics-
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Piercings and tattoos
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
-A/N-
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
-A/N-
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
IMPORTANT
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 -EPILOGUE-
GENDER REVEAL GUESSES?
Bonus chapter - {New family member}
BOOK 2?

Chapter 40

2K 71 75
By S4SUKEZ

-ROCCOS POV-

I wake up in a daze, my eyes lurking around the room only to see plain white walls.

I furrow my eyebrows as I look down at my arm, not missing the IV sticking out of it.

Everything is blurry.

"Rocco?" I hear my fathers voice say.

"Yeah?" I rasp out. My throat dry.

He chuckles in relief. "Jesus." He whispers. "Go get the doctor alessia."

She quickly rushes out of the room and a few minutes later she walks back in with the doctor and my brothers trailing behind them.

"Your not dead." Giovanni says.

"He looks like it though." Carlos mumbles. Dante nudges him in the rib, Carlos rolls his eyes with a sigh.

"Glad your okay." He says.

I grin. "Of course I'm okay." I tell him. The doctor lifts by bed up and carefully removes my shirt to check my wound.

I can't help but notice how beautiful this women is as she starts to examine my body.

At the corner of my eye i see Giovanni with an amused expression as he glances from me to the doctor.

"What's your name?" I ask her.

She pauses before looking up at me.

"Elaine." She says.

Beautiful name.

"Well Elaine, could I get your number?" I ask.

She sighs. "The only number your going to get is my work one, you can call me whenever you need help with your wound." She tells me before walking out of the room. But before she leaves she respectfully nods her head to my parents.

I like her.

I smirk. "She definitely wants me."

"Yeahhh. No." Dante says.

My mother smiles and rubs my shoulder. "I'll get her number for you hun."

"Mom." Carlos says.

She shrugs. "What? I want a grandchild." She says.

Dad watches her with a smile. "She's right, we're not getting any younger."

"Shit.. don't look at me." Giovanni scoffs.

I chuckle but i quickly stop when I get a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Ah, your not gonna be able to laugh for a few days I guess." Dante says.

"That's going to be impossible, I find everything funny." I tell him.

My dad shakes his head with a sigh.

"Let's get back to the house, we're going to be leaving tonight." He says.

"Gonna miss England." I say.

"Which is why... we're moving here." Dad says.

Silence.

Silence is what fills the room after he says that.

"We'll be closer to family this way, plus more support on the mafia when we're closer together." He explains.

I blow out a puff of air. "I'm down."

Giovanni shrugs. "I've always wanted to leave Italy."

"Same, bad memories." Dante mutters.

Carlos sighs. "I'm okay with moving here."

Alessia smiles. "Then It's settled, we're moving to England."

••

-SILAS POV-

I wake up to the sound of a door opening and closing, I hear voices start to get closer to the living room. Too tired to move, I stay in place with Amalia and Camila toppled on me.

Soon enough both me and Amalias family walks into the living room, pausing when they see us on the ground.

Oh look Rocco's back.

I nudge both Camila and Amalia to get off of me, causing camila to wake up.

"What?" Camila groans.

Amalia ignores me, her eyes still closed and she rolls away from me. I nudge her again. "Amalia." I whisper shout.

Her eyes shoot open, she looks around the room before her eyes land on our family

Lorenzo sighs before turning around to leave the room. Amalia quickly shoots up to follow him out.

Me and Camila glance at eachother as everyone sits down, clearly not in the mood.

I stand up from the floor, lending Camila a hand to stand up but when she takes to long I let go of her hand. She drops to the floor with a groan.

"What the fuck?" Camila mumbles.

I roll my eyes before glancing at my parents who stare at me with tired eyes.

I give them a nod before looking at Rocco. I walk over to him and stand in front of him. "Are you okay?" I ask.

He grins. "You were worried about me."

"Never mind." I mutter.

His jaw drops. "Well I am okay." He mumbles.

I nod and glance back at Camila. "I should get her home." I say.

I look back at rocco. "I'll see you later." I tell him. I nod my head at Camila to follow me and she quickly does, must've been feeling awkward.

"God my head is pounding." Camila groans. I nod in agreement as we walk up the stairs. "But I had a good time, it was a good distraction from everything."  Camila says. Immediately after she says that her energy drops.

I place a hand on her shoulder. "I'll bring you to the hospital, is your brothers still there?" I ask her.

"I think? I'll ask." She says.

I nod my head. "Let's get showered so we can go."

She sighs "alright."

••

"I'll come back, I just need to do something real quick." I tell Camila.

"Alright, thanks for dropping me off." She says.

I nod my head and watch as she walks off. I start to drive when I see her walk through the hospital doors.

Now... Manuel.

My father and mother told me what happened, Lucian being dead.

I've been quite out of it ever since. I mean he was like a father to me so it hurts to know I won't ever be able to see him again.

This is why I'm speeding to Manuel's hotel. I want to be there for him just as he was there for me. He needs me, so I'm going to be there for him.

I messily park in one of the lanes of the the parking lot and jump out of my car, sprinting towards the hotel doors that automatically slide open for me.

I ignore the lady at the front desk and quickly make my way towards the elevator, pressing Manuel's floor number.

As the elevator goes up I can't seem to keep myself in place. I start to pace around, my eyes stuck on the numbers as I watch it go painfully slow. Hurry up.

Just as the elevator doors slide open I run through them. I grab my phone from my pocket and go to Manuel's contact, I press the call button as I make it up to his door.

I place my hand on my knees as I try to control my breathing, running has to be my least favorite thing to do.

Manuel answers on the second ring and his tired voice speaks.

"Silas?" He says. You can hear the shakiness in his voice as he speaks.

"Yeah." I breathe out.

"What are you—" He starts.

"Open your door." I tell him.

"What?" He asks, confusion laced in his tone.

I sigh. "I'm at your hotel room, open your door."

As soon as I say that his door shoots open, revealing a tired looking Manuel who has tears in his eyes.

The sight breaks my heart.

I hang up on the phone as I stare up at Manuel.

We don't even have to say anything, I can just tell by the look in his eyes that he is not doing good, he is hurt and tired.

I open my arms out to him and he is quick to hug me, I wrap my arms around his neck as he walks us further into his room. Manuel sobs in my neck as I hold him in my embrace.

I start to feel my own tears well up in my eyes and this time, I let them fall.

"He's gone." He cries.

"I know." I whisper in a shaky voice.

He sobs even harder. "Why was he taken from me."

I press my chin on top of Manuel's head as I comfortly rub his back. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I repeat.

His hold on me tightens as I let him shed his tears of pain on me.

And I let him do it for the next 2 hours.

••

I take a puff of my joint before passing it to Manuel who happily takes it.

"Fly with me and my family back to Italy, I'm not going to let you go back alone." I tell him.

He nods as he takes a puff of the joint, visibly relaxing even more as he continues to smoke.

"I need to pack." He says, passing the joint to me.

I hum. "Do you need help?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "No, I just got to figure out what I'm going to do with my dads stuff."

I place a hand on his shoulder as his face goes blank. "I'm here Manuel, okay?"

He looks at me, his eyes that once lit up the room now filled with pain as eye bags lay under them.

"I know, thank you." He whispers.

I place my head on his shoulder as he places his head on mine.

"Always." I tell him.

••

I left Manuel's hotel room after he basically kicked me out telling me to get packed and that he will be okay.

I didn't leave empty handed though, Manuel gave me some of Lucian's shirts. Ones that I've always admired.

I am now driving to the hospital to support Camila and her family as much as I can, i know how much love camila has grown for her brothers so as her friend I will be there for her.

My head starts to pound as I pull up to the hospital, I get out of the car and walk into the hospital.

I walk up to the receptionist. "Uhm, Alvarez?" I ask.

She points to the direction of where Camila and her brothers are and I make my way to them.

I sit next to Camila, placing a hand on her shoulder as she quickly looks at me.

She wraps her arms around me and I slowly wrap my arms around her. I brush a hand through her hair as she lays her head on my shoulder.

"They'll be able to come home today." She whispers.

"That's good."

I glance up to see Marco looking at me and I clear my throat.

"I'm sorry about your brothers." I tell him.

He slowly nods "thank you." He says. "I'm sorry about your brother too, I hope he's doing okay."

I give him a nod. "He's doing well, we'll be able to leave England tonight." I tell him.

"Yeah, us as well." He says.

I nod and look down at Camila.

"I need to use the bathroom." I tell her.

She takes her head off my shoulder as I stand up from the chair.

As I'm walking towards the bathroom I glance inside the rooms, pausing when I see Ramiro in one of them.

Forgetting that I have to use the bathroom, I walk towards his door and open it.

He looks over at the door, a shocked expression taking over his face as he stares at me.

I look at his bandaged arm and my heart sinks.

••

RAMIROS POV

Here she is, the only person who I wanna see.

Silas.

Standing right in front of me.

Relief floods through me as I stare at her, she's okay. She looks tired but other than that she looks beautiful.

She slowly walks up to me and places a hand on my cheek, I lean into her cold touch as I stare up at her with nothing but love in my eyes.

"Your okay." She whispers as she caresses my cheek.

I place a hand over hers as I smile up at her. "I'm okay."

She leans down and presses a light kiss onto my lips and my heart flutters.

I feel my face start to get hot as she stares at me with those green eyes that remind me of the forest.

With my good arm, I wrap it around her waist and pull her down onto my lap. She stares at me with amusement evident in her gaze.

"I missed you." She whispers.

That shocked me, Silas telling me that she missed me shocked me.

A smile takes over my lips. "I missed you too." I place my face in her neck, taking in her scent.

"I want you to fly back to Italy with me." She tells me.

I freeze. "What?"

She grabs my hair, tugging on it to make me look at her.

"You will come with me, I don't care what you say." she says.

I swallow as this starts to remind me of one of the dreams I had about her, my pants start to tighten and Silas's eyes slightly widen.

"Oh." She says.

"P-please get off." I tell her.

She raises a eyebrow with a teasing smirk "okay.." she says. But before she gets up she pushes herself into me causing me to quietly groan.

I don't think I'll be able to compose myself any longer.

••

SILAS POV

After having a little makeout session with Ramiro I finally left his room and actually went to use the bathroom.

After knowing Ramiro was okay I felt a bit of weight be lifted off my shoulders.

Now Manuel and Ramiro are going to be flying with us.

I wonder how that ride will go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 135 54
Caim: (n.) Lit. "sanctuary"; an invisible circle of protection, drawn around the body with the hand, that reminds you that you are safe and loved, ev...
94.7K 2K 31
| ❝𝐂𝐨π₯π₯𝐒𝐬𝐒𝐨𝐧❞ | Book 1 of the Bernardi Series Florence Gray Bernardi is a 17 year old girl whose mother died when she was 15, after an embar...
45.2K 1K 30
Elena Carter you would think she is your normal teenager just by looking at her but the truth is she's anything but. Her messed up life has changed t...
163K 4.8K 50
Book 2 of the Blood Series! Book one: An Ocean of Bad Blood If you read book one, you don't need a description. Go read!