Mr.Bad Boy

By KenzieJae22

When Phoenix Black accidentally shows her literal strength, she catches the attention of many unwanted guys... More

Why am I such a nerd?
When will it stop?
Just because I'm a female...
Now I've done it...
Is he for real?
Memories
Tutoring and Partying
Loss
Fear
Trouble
Family
Love is war
Decisions
The Truth
Home
Stories
Deja Vú
Again
Authors Note

I didn't expect that

249 9 2
By KenzieJae22

When you are drunk, it might feel like a fun experience, but trust me when I say: it's not. Everything becomes different. You can't comprehend things as fast, objects blur together. Imagine those feelings on a motorcycle.

With ever turn we encountered, I thought we were falling. Another thing when you're drunk, you can do stupid things and blame it on the alcohol.

For example, I had to wrap my arms around Ace's stomach, and the first thing I felt was rock hard, defined abs. In my drunken state, I wanted to feel them more. So every once in a while I pretended I had an itch or needed to pull my dress down. I would slowly drag my hand across his stomach and fix my 'problem'.

Ace drove by my house, which was completely dark. My phone, which was situated in the upper parts of my chest, hadn't gone off. So my mother was still asleep.

He drove down a slightly familiar rode to me, I might have needed to take it a couple times. We didn't drive very long before Ace turned down a really long driveway. The whole driveway was paved, signifying wealth. There were flowers lined up along the sides. In the distance you could see an outline of the house.

It instantly reminded me of the house in The Notebook. The wrap around porch was painted white while the house was grey. The front door was yellow and there were windows everywhere. It was surrounded by trees, giving off a protective vibe.

"What is this place?" I asked when Ace helped me off his bike.

"This is my house," he said.

"I could be wrong, but I think I said take me where you've never taken a girl, not where every girl has gone," I giggled.

"I've never brought a girl home," he replied. We walked up to the porch while Ace pulled out a key from somewhere and unlocked the door.

"I think you're lying," I slurred. Walking straight was becoming difficult, sleep was over powering me.

"I'm not lying," he promised.

I had the sudden urge to lean over his porch and puke. And that's what I did. I emptied my stomach, which only had McDonald's in it. Then I was stuck dry heaving over his beautiful garden.

"I think Jason put something in my drink," I laughed. This wasn't even funny to me.

"I wouldn't be surprised if it's an anxiety pill, this wouldn't be the first time he did it," Ace sighed. He grabbed my shoulders and led me into the house.

"You shouldn't be calm about this," I stated.

"I'm not. But I can't get angry. That would not be good for either of us," he explained.

I didn't get a good view of everything, all of the lights were off. We eventually reached a flight of stairs when Ace flicked on a light.

He continued to steer me up the stairs. I was going extremely slow.

"Where is everybody?" I asked. My stomach muscles clenched again.

"Out," he stated.

"I need a bathroom," I choked.

"Right here," he said, pushing me through the door quickly. I ran to the toilet and emptied my stomach again.

When I was done I laid against the cool wooden floor. I put my cheek up against the floor.

"I'm gonna die," I sighed sadly.

Ace laughed. "Why do you say that like it's a good thing?"

"I'm not. I just don't have the energy to say it any other way," I whispered.

Ace opened the cupboard that was above the sink. He pulled out a small plastic cup and filled it with water.

"You need to drink," he smiled.

"So I don't die?"

"So you don't die."

I managed to puke two more times and Ace made me drink triple that. My body was physically tired and I was emotionally drained.

"Do I have to sleep on the floor?" I croaked.

"Why would you have to do that?" He asked confused.

"Because I'm not a nice person to you," I said.

"I don't think that's a fair statement. I'm not nice to you," he pointed out.

"That...is so true," I replied.

He laughed. "Come on,let's get you into something more enjoyable and less showy. Then we can get you to bed."

"I'm not undressing in front of you," I protested.

"You don't have to. I just have to find you clothes," he reassured me.

"That's good. Jade wouldn't let me wear a bra," I slipped.

I laid on the floor in embarrassment. Never in my life, drunk or sober would I have said that. And yet, I just did. I threw my hands over my face.

Ace didn't say anything but I could tell he was trying to hold back laughter.

"I didn't mean to say that," I cried.

"Phoenix, I'm not going to judge. But I do need you to change your clothes," he smiled.

I slowly pushed myself up off the floor, my arms shaking from weakness. Somewhere along this crazy night I managed to take my shoes off.

Ace kept his distance. He walked in front of me, leading me into a very manly room. I was too tired to even look around. I led myself to the bed and plopped into it.
Ace went over to the closet and pulled out a black long sleeve.

"Here," he said, tossing it to me. I was still laying down when it landed on my face.

"I'm not changing," I decided.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I'm too tired," I declared, pulling myself to the ocean of gray pillows. I laid my head down on them and breathed in. They smelled like boy.

"Just put the long sleeve on and pull your dress off," he suggested.

"You put it on me," I demanded.

Ace stood there for a second. Then he made his way over to the bed.

"Sit up," he sighed.

I did as I was told. I held my arms above me head as he put the shirt over my head. I slid my arms through the sleeves and laid back down.

"Not yet," Ace said. "Pull your dress off."

I groaned and grabbed the bottom of the dress. I awkwardly shimmied out of the dress.

"There. Goodnight," I groaned. I pushed myself under the blankets and instantly fell asleep.

I woke up in the comforts of the bed. I started to stretch but my stomach disagreed with me. It felt like I had an endless amount of crunches. I pushed my head farther into the pillows, trying to fall back asleep. My head was throbbing.

"Stay awake, you need water," Ace spoke, startling me. He was sitting at a desk that I had not seen the previous night.

I was on the bed, there was a closet directly in front of me with a dresser off to the left. There were two windows on either side of me, they were currently covered by black curtains. The walls were a dark navy blue and his floor was hardwood. The desk he was sitting at was wooden also.

He stood up and walked over a clear glass to me. I took it gratefully.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Like I got hit by a transformer," I said.

"Good, it means your alive," he smiled.

"Did my phone go off at all?" I asked.

"Not that I know of," he said. He yawned.

"Where did you sleep last night?" I asked, throwing my feet over the side of the bed.

"On the floor," he muttered.

"Why would you do that? You could have slept with me," I complained.

"You took up the entire bed, sweetcheeks," he smiled.

I blushed. I was usually an active sleeper, no matter where I was.

"You're bed is comfy," I murmured.

"I know what you mean," he laughed.

"Do you have a toothbrush?" I asked.

"Yeah, in the cupboard above the sink," he nodded.

I walked out of his bedroom and back to the bathroom. I was worried that the doctor still hadn't called but there was no need to worry myself. She was in good hands.

I grabbed the packaged toothbrush and opened it. Once I was done,I ran my hands through my crazy hair. Ace's shirt made it mid thigh on me, the sleeves 4 inches too long.

I would have cared what I looked like if I wasn't so sick. My head still hurt and my muscles were sore from all the work they went through last night. I threw my hair over my shoulders and started to walk out. What stopped me was a red mark across my neck. I backtracked and leaned over the sink to get a better look at my neck.

There were long finger marks across my neck. I didn't think Jason grabbed me that hard but he left marks. If Ace saw them, he didn't say anything about them. I pulled my hair back over my shoulders. I took some cold water and rubbed off my remaining makeup.

I walked back to Ace's room to see him working on Economics at his desk. I crawled back into his bed and covered up.

"What are we doing today?" I asked.

"Waiting for the doctor to call. You need to be ready to go and see your mother when she wakes up," he decided.

"Agreed," I sighed.

Ace continued to work on his Economics while I laid in his bed. I was constantly checking my phone, which was soon going to die, and answering any of Ace's questions about America's economy.

"What kind of phone do you have?" I asked.

"Galaxy s5," he replied.

"Awesomesauce, can I borrow your charger? My phone is going to die," I explained.

"Yeah. No problem," he said. He got up from the desk and went over to his dresser. He pulled a black charger and tossed it to me.

"There's a plug behind the bed," he nodded.

I got up and pushed the bed off to the side. I plugged in the charger and pushed the bed back into place. Once again, I laid back into his bed.

"So last night while I was drunk... I didn't mean anything," I started awkwardly.

"So you don't think I'm attractive?" He teased.

"Okay, I don't even know where that came from," I defended myself.

"Well, speaking from experience, when you're drunk your brain wants to say what's on its mind, at all times. It's like this constant reminder of all the things you never say but should," he said, turning his body towards me.

"Wow, maybe I should get you drunk sometime," I laughed.

"And why is that?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"You're not exactly an open book," I muttered.

"Being an open book means too many people read you and too many people want to know your story," he pointed out.

"So I'm never going to get to read you?" I asked staring at the ceiling.

"I never said that," he argued.

"So tell me something about yourself," I urged.

"I donate some of my time at the children's library," he exclaimed.

I sat up really quick.

"For real?" I smiled.

"Yeah, I had a tough childhood. So now I donate my own time to see the kids and make a relationship with them. This small town doesn't have anything for orphans or foster children," he explained.

"That is really cool! You'll have to take me sometime, I love children," I proclaimed.

He smiled real big at me.

And then my phone finally rang.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 8.2K 39
"And it was all because of.." he pauses, giving me a soft smile, "Meeting you." *** Nicole Gold. The popular sweet heart. Popularity has always been...
213 54 25
Miracle a twenty year old girl with only a year to live , sought out to fulfill one goal hers , make an impact on someone's life . just as life is...
4.4K 271 45
"He was the definition of what you call bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good.He didn't care because no one taught him...
656 27 15
Tiffany is a perfect angel straight a's, great friends, amazing parents, till she gets in trouble with the law and has to move in with her cousin wh...