A Blossom of Hope: Aayanshi [...

By krishnaamanmohanaa

[UNDER MAJOR EDITING] Cover credits-@KanhaiyakiSakhi9112 Book one of AaVan's tale. Mahabharara, an epic that... More

IMPORTANT
Note
Characters-1
Characters- 2
Boon or a Curse
Birth
Pandavas
Hastinapur
Poisoned?!
Kalapradarsan
Prem?!
not an update
Gurudakshina!
Dwarkadheesh Vasudev Sri Krishna
Rajkumari Rukmini
IMPORTANT
Varnavrat
New Cover

Rukmini haran!!

266 22 65
By krishnaamanmohanaa

The duo entered the palace introducing themselves as Dasis if someone questioned them.

"Waise behena-" Arjun cut her off. {By the way sister-}

"Behen nahi bhai hu tumhara" Arjun glared at her. {I am your brother... not your sister}

"Parantu-" She paused looking at the scene in front of her. {But-}

"Krishn hi Krishn" Rukmini cried smiling, looking at her brother.

Arjun had to hold his sister to prevent her from smacking Rukmi. How the hell did he dare to push her Bhabhishree?!

"What the hell is wrong with this guy? I will seriously kill him now....." She said struggling to get herself free.

"Madhav will decide what to do to him.....you just calm down" Arjun said.

"Why-" She was interjected.

"Shh he's going now... let's just do our work....I am afraid you are going to disclose our real identity" He said pulling her.

"Pranam" He greeted in a weird feminine voice.

"Who are you guys? What are you doing here?" Rukmini asked, tears in her eyes.

"Pranipat Bhab- Rajkumari....Ummm Vasudev Krishna sent us...." Ishaa paused looking at the woman in front of her....she felt oddly familiar.

"To bring you to Mata Parvati's temple Rajkumari, let's go" Arjun completed for his sister.

"Really?! Let's get going before bhratashree sees us here" Rukmini said wiping her tears.

"Yep let's go" Ishaa said holding her hand. She immediately left it when another picture came in front of her eyes, making her stumble back.

"Are you okay Ishu? It's the second time....you feel dizzy or something?" Arjun asked concerned.

"I am fine Arjun... it's just something like an image flashed in front of my eyes" She sighed.

"Have you slept? Don't tell me the nightmare still haunts you?" Arjun sounded very concerned.

"Uh- let's not talk about it right now.... let's go before anyone else comes" Ishaa said.

"You both? What are you doing here?" Rukmi came back.

"Huh-We-Uhh" Ishaa looked at her brother helplessly.

"For the prasad Rajkumar....sage Durvasa said we need to bring her to mata Parvati's temple and feed her the prasad....." Arjun tried to cover up in the feminine voice. (Ram ram how much I love you reyyy 🤧🤧🤧)

"Why is that so?"

"Umm for the benefits of the prasad Rajkumar..." Ishaa said in her sweet voice.

"If you say so" Rukmi said staring at her.

Ishaa made a face when he looked away and again gave him the fake smile when he turned to look at her, practically drooling at her sight. (Eww dude wth?!?!)

They were finally successful to escort their beautiful bhabhi to the Temple.

"I will go from here... thanks a lot for your help dear" She said smiling at them.

Rukmini entered the temple and started searching for her Aradhya.
She started crying when Kanha was nowhere to be found.

After some moments, She felt a weird feeling of warmth and satisfaction in her heart as well as the surroundings. She wiped her tears and turned around realizing her Krishna ji was there.

She looked at him, tears in her eyes.
She hadn't seen him before but he looked exactly like she had imagined.

She was so sure that her heart beat would be heard by everyone near them. But did she care? No, Obviously not. Her whole life stood in front of her.

The most fascinating feature of his face, his eyes, those big lotus shaped eyes ......they are the same eyes she always wanted to drown in and never come back. Those same eyes in which she wanted to see love for her, they were in front of her...she could finally stare at them.

At this particular moment she could care less about anything else in the world, not even her brother. She slowly stepped ahead, afraid that one wrong step and she will wake up from her beautiful dream. Each step she took, she prayed to Mahadev to not let this turn out to be a dream and even if this was a dream she wished that she never woke up.

Kanha gave her the sweetest smile, desperate for the hug he longed for so long. She finally reached him and slowly lifted her hands, caressing his mormukut and then his face and the murli put in his waist band.

'This feels so real....O Mahadeva please don't wake me up even if it is a dream' She thought.

"It's not a dream dear....I am here. For you, my beloved" Kanha said in his signature sweet tone.

"Arya?" She cried hugging him tight.

"Yes pranpriye it's me....your Arya" Kanha hugged her with the same passion.

"I-I thought I was too late" She cried looking at him.

"No priye you are never too late when you come to me" Krishna said smiling at her.

"I have already considered you as my swami, my husband. Now please let me be blessed with the post of being your Vamangi, your Ardhangini" She said looking at him with hopeful eyes.

"You have always been my Vamangi dear" Kanha said kissing her forehead.

She closed her eyes and everything came back to her... about her being Devi Laxmi, Kanha being Narayan and Aayanshi her dear daughter too.  (See guys I don't know anything about it so I decided to portray it in my style...if you know about it please do tell me....and don't come at me.... I've already mentioned this whole book is my fantasy....)

She smiled at him.

"Narayan! Dev!" She hugged him even tighter.

"I am Krishna and you are my dear wife Rukmini here priye" Kanha chuckled.

"Wait does that mean..... Aayanshi my dear daughter is here right now?! She helped me come to you?!" She asked, her excitement visible in her eyes.

"Yes! Ishaa!" Kanha said with the same energy.

"But-" "But she is not your daughter, she is your sister in law here. I know that Aradhya!" Kanha was about to say but she interjected.

"Oh come on now! Let's go get married before your dear brother comes" Krishna said to which Rukmini glared at him playfully.

"He is my brother and your brother in law Arya!" She exclaimed.

"Yea yea sure" Kanha raised his hands in defeat making her chuckle.

Meanwhile, Ishaa and Arjun were dealing with the soldiers sent by Rukmi. How did he find out? Well our beautifully idiot priye Parth lost his wig while running.

Arjun was shooting them to death with his arrows, while, Ishaa was slaughtering them with her beautiful sword which was now dripping with blood of hundreds of solider s.

Suddenly, the ground started shaking and the environment was filled with dust. After the dust cleared, a mace could be seen in the ground with many soldiers knocked down.

Our dear Balram Dau was there with all his glory, on his horse, ready to break any head that dared to come for him and his cute brother Krishna with weapons.

Arjun was about to jump in for help but a hand stopped him.

"My dear brother Dau doesn't like to get interrupted in two things, one: when he is eating and two: when he is in a war, fighting. You go help your dear sister Ishaa...she hasn't slept for days or eaten anything properly" Kanha said.

"Madhav?" Arjun turned around smiling at him.

On his way Krishna had already done his deed with Rukmi, half-balding him. (Lol he looked like Motu reyyy)

"Go help her!" Kanha ordered to which Arjun nodded and dashed towards the enemies.

"Let me take care of them now Sissy. You rest.... you are not so well today" Arjun said coming behind her and slashing a man who was about to hit her.

"Thank you" Ishaa said making her way out of the circle... slashing everyone on her way.

After sometime, our both warriors were finished with their task, now joining the trio who were talking about almost everything that came to their mind.

"Done! Now let's go?" Arjun chripped.

"Welcome to the family Devi Rukmini" Dau said in his warm tone.

Ishaa was grinning at him.

"Aay-Ishu?!" Dau asked,  looking at her.

"Yep! And you must be bhrata Dau?!" Ishaa said excitedly.

"Yes! How are you doing?" He asked smiling at her.

"I am great, just exhausted with this unexpected war" She replied smiling.

"Subhadre used to talk about you A LOT!" She said.

"Obviously she would... she's my little princess and I am her favorite"Dau replied looking at Kanha mockingly.

"No, Dau you are misunderstood there...I am her favorite not you" Kanha said making a face.

"No, it's me" Dau said.

"Fine....but I am Priya's favorite right?" Kanha said looking at Ishaa hopefully.

"I-"

"No, I am her favorite...look at how she was excited to talk with me" Dau interjected Ishaa.

"No, it's me"

"Me"

"It's me"

"Me"

"It's me"

Everyone laughed at their childish act.
Rukmini remembered the time when Seshnaag and Narayan were fighting at the same topic over Aayanshi.

Flashback,

Little Aayanshi and her beautiful mother were talking about random things. Mata Laxmi was braiding her hair into a new style.

Narayan was laying in his usual posture.

"Who do you like playing more with? Me or Narayan , Aayanshi?" Seshnaag asked out of nowhere.

"Huh? What are you talking about? She obviously likes me better" Narayan said opening his eyes.

"No, she likes me!"

"No, me!"

"Me"

"Me!"

"Me"

"Me!"

Both of them fought about who was liked more by Aayanshi without even giving her a chance to speak. So, Aayanshi screamed.

"Shut uppppppppp! I don't like both of you....I like Mahadev and Vasuki" Aayanshi screamed annoyed.

Mata Laxmi and all the other devs and devis were laughing at the scene in front of them. The oh so great Narayan was pouting and they were damn sure that the Anant Naag was also pouting even if it wasn't visible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shut uppppp! My head hurts!!" Ishaa screamed but this time it wasn't funny as it was supposed to be.

She was holding her head, her vision became blurry. Many blur things flashed through her mind in the speed of light.

She felt dizzy, every time she tried to breathe it felt like someone was poking her lungs with millions of needles. Her breath hitched. Tears falling from her eyes due to the unbearable pain.

Krishna gasped realizing what just happened. The time hadn't come....she wasn't ready for this, not mentally nor physically or emotionally.

He quickly went to grab her but it was too late. She fell on the floor with a thud.

She couldn't take it anymore, her eyelids felt heavy. She also hit her head  on one of the rocks, her head was now bleeding.

"Ishu......Ishu.....Priya....Ishuuu..Ish..." The words slowly faded away. She couldn't take it anymore, she slowly closed her eyes letting the darkness engulf her.

Yo hoooo~ sorry for late update reyyyy.

But I am leaving it now you all sorry....

Enjoyyyy I meant leaving it to you now that you vote or not "lol I am so funny" haha.

Anyways, Good night/day. Enjoyyyy

RADHE RADHE ✨✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 190 13
Hardships! This has always been mine constant companion right from my Swaymvar .... This story reflects my life , my hardships , my self-respect and...
10.5K 457 21
The Epic turns.... The Mahakavya is perplexed like a net either it's people or politics "Choose wisely life gives us choices and you have to make t...
10.8K 869 11
Sequel of I Promise: Echoes Of Sufferings You have to read previous one before reading this Or you can just read this one if you want. _____________...
38.5K 2.1K 35
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...