Varnavrat

Time skip----After two days!

"Ishuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" Subhadra whined.

"What?!" Ishaa was irritated, she just wanted to sleep.

"Come on now! You promised me we are going to the seashore today! And who sleeps at this hour? It's the middle of the day!" Subhadra said, pouting.

"Subhadreee" Ishaa whined, rubbing her eyes, waking up.

"If you are so in love then directly say it to him na!" Ishaa said stretching.

"Shut up! Let me change your dressing first!" Subhadra said bringing the haldi (turmeric) paste.

"NOOOO! That burns Subhadre no, pleaseeeee" Ishaa whined but who listens? Definitely not Subhadra.

Ishaa kept whining but the dressing was changed nevertheless.

"Now come!" Subhadra exclaimed, excited.

"Haan haan coming" Ishaa followed her bored, yawning.

They reached the shore just to see Arjun jumping over a red carpet like a monkey.

Ishaa smiled recognizing the practice. She also did it, A lot!

"What are you doing Rajkumar?" Subhadra asked trying to walk over the carpet towards Arjun who was at the other side.

"Careful! You don't want to fall!" Arjun warned her.

"I am not falling for that again, Rajkumar" Subhadra said walking.

"Su-" Before Ishaa could warn her, she already fell down.

"You have to trust me, princess!" Arjun laughed coming for help.

"How is your wound Ishu?" He asked looking at his sister.

"It's doing fine, just some random headache nothing more" Ishaa replied.

"Can you travel then?" Arjun asked.

"Mhmm" She just hummed looking at the sea in front.

"Travel? Where are you going Rajkumar?" Subhadra asked somewhat sadly.

"I got a letter from bhratashree, he said we should directly come to Varnavrat they are going there only!" Arjun said.

"But you guys just came here and...." Subhadra said somewhat sad.

"It's okay Subhadre we will visit again, with others too" Ishaa smiled, hugging her.

"You are injured too......" Subhadra looked up at her.

"I am a warrior Subu...these are just small scratches for me" Ishaa smiled.

"But-" "No buts, I will come back here after our stay in Varnavrat , I promise. Now, cheer up!" Ishaa interjected her.

"Fine!" Subhadra said with a heavy heart.

"Lets get going then!" Arjun smiled.

"Are you not going to bid goodbyes to everyone?" Ishaa deadpanned.

"Yes I am! You sure you can travel?" He asked, worried.

"Yes I can. In fact we are racing today" She smirked looking at her brother.

Suddenly someone came and bonked her head saying,

"What are you talking about ittery bittery Pooh?"

It was Shivu.

Ishaa gave him a death glare.

"What are you doing here?!" She scoffed.

"Heard you are finally leaving, so came to hit you one last time" He laughed going towards Arjun.