Pandavas

A/n: BIG FAN KISHNA SELFE PLEASEEEEEEEE....YOU'RE SOOOOO COOL
Nvm not gon get it anyways

--------time skip~ 9 years later-------

In the forest

"Arjun" Bheem called from far away somewhere in the jungle they were currently in. Arjun shot an arrow towards the voice of his elder brother which struck the tree he was aiming, splattering a drop of dew on its way.

"Arjunn!" The same voice again boomed in the forest which caused Arjun to smile.

"Sahadev, I found bhrata Bheem" Arjun yelled.

"Where is he?" Sahadev asked jumping down from the tree he was standing.

"Ask Nakul to ask his friends, that'd be more accurate" Arjun replied smiling.

"Nakul" Arjun called his younger brother.

Bheem was rolling a huge rock to hide and eat his laddus all by himself.

Nakul asked his friend (a bird) who was flying by his elder brother's location and got the answer.

"Bhrata Arjun! Bhrata Bheem is behind the rock!"

"ARJUNNN!" Ishaa came running towards her younger brother heavily panting, holding a pot full of makhan glaring at him.

"Arjun! you idiot! I told you to look after mother, didn't I? So, what the hell are you doing here?!" She said hiding behind him.

"Don't hide behind me! I am younger than you! This doesn't make sense, YOU should be the one protecting me" Arjun said holding his sister bringing her in front of him.

"Shut up! I am just two days older Arjun TWO days" She replied glaring at him.

"Whatever!" Arjun said and scoffed.

"Don't you dare whatever me OK!"

"ISHAAA" Kunti came running towards the siblings, holding a stick, clearly furious.

"PITASHREEEE!" Ishaa screamed and ran towards the direction where her father was.

"This girl! I can't with her anymore!" Kunti said leaning on one of the tree exhausted.

"What happened Mata?!" Yudhishthir the eldest of the Pandavas asked coming towards his mother and brother.

"Your laadli sister happened" as much as she loves her daughter's behavior she hates to see her in any kind of pain, be it physical, mental or emotional AND that much of makhan could seriously affect her digestive system.

"HEY! Don't you dare say anything about my precious little daughter" Pandu entered holding his little angel in his arms trying to sound mad and stern.

"You know what Arya" Kunti said glaring at her husband her one hand on her waist, other pointing the stick at her husband.

"What, Kunti?" He asked as innocently as possible.

"You are the one that is responsible of all this"

"All of what Kunti?" Pandu again asked in the same manner.

"All of this naughtiness of your daughter which is also increasing day by day"

"Me! Haww, I don't even know what naughtiness means. How come I am responsible for all this?" He asked pointing at himself, carefully putting his daughter down who was enjoying the show, happily eating her favorite makhan.

"Tell me are you not the one who always supports her and encourage her more instead of stopping her?"

"Yes I am"