Loud Visions

By PaulHoon

As Lincoln Loud lives with his ten sisters, he develops a unique power, the ability to see into the future an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 25

731 17 1
By PaulHoon

**Lori's Nightmare**

Lori woke up in a dark room. It was damp, cold, and smelled musty, like a basement or a cellar. Lori's heart rate accelerated as she shivered while lying on a table. She tried to get up, but she was strapped to the table. She struggled to get free, but it was useless. Before she could cry for help, nearby TV monitors turned on. At first, they were just static, but then they showed footage of her . . . and Lincoln. It showed her being angry at Lincoln.

"Bobby, I gotta go. I'm about to turn Lincoln into a human pretzel!" TV Lori yelled.

Lori gasped as it showed footage where she threatened to beat Lincoln with a nightstand, all the times she yelled at him, belittled him, treated him poorly, etc. Then, it showed the future visions Lincoln showed her and the others at the hospital.

As if it wasn't hard to see them the first time, it felt worse to see them again. Lori watched in horror as she and her sisters savagely beat Lincoln until he was bloody and crying. Then she saw the other vision where Lincoln was beating them. Lori's heart stopped at the part where Lincoln tore part of her neck out with his teeth. Then, as Lori backs away in fear, Lincoln brutally beats her with a wooden club.

Lori gasped softly at what she was witnessing. Then, the TV monitors showed footage of the bad luck incident. All the family treating him like a pariah, not letting him go with them to events like vacations, boarding up his bedroom, selling his furniture, and Lincoln begging for humanity, but his pleas fall on deaf ears. As Lori watched, her veins slowly glowed yellow and burned as if they were hot. She ached in pain the more she watched.

"Geez, babe," a voice spoke.

Lori turned over to see Bobby standing nearby with a revolver in his hands. He slowly loaded the cylinder.

"Bobby?" Lori spoke with fear in her voice.

"You treat your own flesh and blood like that? My little bro? You lock him out of his own home? You're the eldest. Older siblings are supposed to look after and take care of their younger siblings," Bobby stated.

"Bobby. What are you doing? Please let me out!" Lori pleaded.

"What, you're just going to ignore what I'm saying? I know you can hear me."

"Bobby, please. This isn't what it looks like. I messed up."

"Yeah, you messed up. You don't remember the promise you made?"

The TV monitors showed Lori when she was little when baby Lincoln was brought home for the first time. It showed Rita gently laying baby Lincoln in his crib and all the sisters in awe of their new baby brother. Their eyes glistened in astonishment at Lincoln and how innocent and precious he looked.

"Girls, this is your new baby brother, Lincoln," Rita said.

"Lincoln," Lori breathed.

"You must always be nice to him like your younger sisters, Lori."

Lori nodded, "Okay."

"And like your sisters, you must protect him no matter what."

"I will. I promise."

Then the TVs showed all the times Lori was mean to him. Lori's eyes widened in realization. Her glowing veins hurt even more – so much that her eyes were tearing.

"You broke your promise, babe," Bobby said, swinging the fully loaded cylinder in the gun.

Lori turned to him, and standing next to him was another Lori, but her eyes were shrouded in darkness with a dim light above her head.

"If this is who you are, the kind of person you are, and how you treat your own family, I don't want to imagine how you'd treat my children. I can't have you abandoning and abusing my kids . . . or any other kids for that matter. Maybe the world is better off without you," Bobby stated.

"Bobby!" Lori cried.

Bobby fired at the standing Lori, and the flash of the gunfire blinded her for an instant. When the smoke cleared, it revealed the last thing she would ever expect: Carol Pingrey. She was standing with a warm smile, hugging Lincoln close in her arms. Lincoln was smiling as well, his eyes closed as he hugged her back in a sweet embrace.

"I've always wanted a new baby brother," Carol said.

"Wha? What the heck?!" Lori panicked.

Bobby placed his hands on one of Carol's shoulders and rested his chin on it while also grinning.

"Oh, and don't worry. I'll take really good care of him. You know, be kind, caring, loving, supportive, everything you weren't. And in time, who knows?" Carol's eyes blinked and turned red, and her teeth became fangs, "When he gets to the proper age, he might make a good sex buddy."

"No!" Lori screamed.

"You know, beautiful since I'm dumping this bitch, maybe I should trade the older for the younger. Maybe we could start a polyamory relationship. Maybe little bro here swings both ways," Bobby said with red eyes and fangs poking out of his devilish grin.

Carol giggled before she lifted Lincoln's chin up. He looked at her curiously as she stuck her tongue out and gave the white-haired boy an adult kiss. The fire in Lori's veins caused pain at the maximum level. It was as if molten metal was flowing through her body. She lay there, powerless, as Carol continued making out with Lincoln.

"No! No! Stop! NNNOOOO!!!!" Lori screamed at the top of her lungs.

**End of Nightmare**

Lori gasped as she jumped out of her bed. She was drenched in her sweat. Her heart was pounding, and her hands were trembling. She panted heavily to calm her nerves. However, her mind reflected back to the nightmare that she saw along with the future visions Lincoln showed her and her sisters. Her hand rubbed her neck. She could almost feel her brother's teeth tearing out her flesh. The images of him going berserk while beating her with a club made her shiver and brought chills up her spine. Soon after, Lori began crying in her pillow.

"Lincoln," Lori whimpered, "Lincoln . . . I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

**Leni's Nightmare**

Leni found herself in darkness, only a lone light shining down on her. She looked around for anyone around but didn't see anyone. The area she found herself in was a park, but more unwelcoming. The trees had no leaves and stretched in eerie and unnatural ways, like what you would see in a haunted graveyard. An unfriendly cold gust blew in, sending chills and goosebumps all over Leni's body. Never had she felt so utterly alone. With each passing moment, Leni's anxiety increased.

"Hello?" Leni spoke with her voice echoing, "Hello?!"

No answer.

"Oh dear, did I get lost again? This is why GPS comes in handy," Leni said to herself.

However, she quickly realized she didn't have her phone or purse. Leni was getting a little scared but took a few deep breaths to stay calm. Then she heard the sound of sobbing, but it sounded very familiar. As she listened, Leni recognized the crying voice – it was her brother, Lincoln. Her heart rate increased as she desperately searched around for her brother.

"Lincoln? Lincoln!" Leni called.

Then she saw him. He was standing out in the open, crying. Leni jogged over and approached him gently.
"Aw, Lincoln. What's wrong?" Leni asked.

After a short while, Lincoln spoke, "I'm . . . I'm really sad, Leni."

"Why are you sad, Linky?"

"I'm sad that you don't love me anymore."

It was like an arrow shot into her heart, shattered like glass when those words reached her.

"I've always loved you and our sisters, but (sobs), but you don't love me anymore," Lincoln spoke with tears streaming down her face.

"Lincoln! What are you talking about?! Of course, I love you! I love you more than anything in the world!" Leni exclaimed.

"Then why are you going to abandon me?" Lincoln asked as he pointed.

Leni looked to where he was pointing and saw a light orb – the same light orb she saw in the hospital. The light orb showed Lincoln outside the house as he's calling out to his family, begging them to let him back in, but they refuse, saying they don't want any bad luck in the house. Among the family is her, Leni.
"O-M-Gosh! I can't have bad luck. It would totes ruin my hair and dress," Orb Leni said.

Real Leni stood in disbelief at what she was witnessing. Her family keeping Lincoln, their own flesh and blood, out of the house merely because of 'bad luck.' Never in all her life had Leni ever felt so ashamed and stupid. She turned around to face Lincoln, but he wasn't there. She saw him walking away in the distance. Leni ran after him, but she couldn't get any closer to him for some reason. Slowly but surely, he began to disappear into the darkness.

"Lincoln!" Leni called as she's running to him.

Leni tripped and fell. When she looked up, Lincoln had vanished entirely.

"Lincoln, wait," Leni cried with tears building up.

Then, the darkness slowly engulfed her, and the light dimmed. Leni gasped as she began to hear scary noises. She began panting as the isolation sank. Leni was so scared her heart was about to burst as the light went out. She screamed at the top of her lungs in terror.

**End of Nightmare**

Leni gasped in fear as she rose from her bed. She soon hyperventilated as she tried to catch her breath. She looked over and saw Lori was awake and crying on her pillow, but when she heard her younger sister, she looked over before rushing over to comfort her.

"Leni. Leni, it's okay. Just calm down. Breathe, breathe, breathe," Lori said, tears streaming down her face.

Soon, Leni calmed down but couldn't hold back her tears. The two blonde sisters embraced each other in a close hug as they quietly sobbed.

"Lori (sobs, sniffs), I-I need to see Lincoln," Leni spoke.

"Leni," Lori breathed.

"I need to tell Lincoln I love him. I need him to know that I love him and always will! I want to be there for him, always."

"I do too," Lori held Leni close, "Believe me, I do too, and we're going to. Mark my words, Lincoln's heart will be filled with his sisters' love."

"You think so?" Leni asked.

"I know so! Love is my middle name."

"I thought it was Marie."

Lori chuckled and patted Leni's head, "Oh my god. Bless you, Leni. I love you so much."

"Aw, I love you too."

**Luna's Nightmare**

Luna was on stage with her band, the Moon Goats. The crowd was cheering as they were rocking on. Behind them on stage was a giant TV screen showing the band to those in the back. Luna sang while playing her axe and then performed a big finish. Luna and her bandmates bowed with confident smiles. Just when things couldn't get any better, Luna's rock star hero showed up – Mick Swagger. Luna squeed in glee as he walked on stage with a satisfactory smile.

"That's spectacular mates! How would you like a record deal?" Mick asked.

The Moon Goats' jaws dropped.

"Shut up. We'd love one!" Sam answered.

Then, a magical golden door appeared at the top of a stairway. It was shiny with broken light rays coming off it.

"Then come with me. The kings, queens, and gods of rock and roll on the other side. Knock, knock, knocking on heaven's door, loves!" Mick said.

"Yeah!" the Moon Goats cheered.

As they walked up the staircase, Mick stopped Luna, "Whoa there, love. I want them, not you."

Luna's smile vanished, and her heart sank.

"WHAT?! Why?!" Luna shouted.

"Because they value the most important aspect of rock n' roll, baby," Mick replied.

Sam looked over her shoulder and used her hands to make a heart, "Yeah, love. What's rock n' roll, or even overall music, without love and heart?"

"Yeah, we don't offer gigs to those who are heartless," Mick said.

"What are you talking about? I got tons of love! I'm not heartless. I'm all about love and heart, mate!" Luna objected.

Mick crossed his arms, "Oh really?"

"Yeah! I love rock n' roll!"

"More than your own brother?"

Suddenly, all the noise just disappeared, and the lights dimmed and lost color, making everything look pale. Luna felt weak in the knees as a chill ran up her spine.

"Wha?" Luna spoke.

Then, the giant TV screen showed Lincoln during the bad luck incident through Lincoln's future visions. It showed him lying on a sleeping bag on the floor without his furniture, being forced to wear the squirrel mascot, and looking sad while his family looked happy without him. Then, it showed the other visions that Lincoln revealed at the hospital. Ones where his sisters beat him up during the sister fight protocol as Lincoln cries out in pain and sorrow. The crowd and Luna's bandmates gasped in shock while Luna gazed upon the screen in utter horror.

"Someone capable of doing all that has no love," Mazzy stated.

"Or at least not in the right place," Sully said.

"It's like Lincoln said. You have to be a bad person in order to do terrible things," Sam added.

Luna turned to face him, and what she saw next terrified her. Mick, the crowd, and all her bandmates, including Sam, had glowing red eyes. They were all shooting glaring daggers at Luna, making her feel like she was on thin ice.

Mick leaned in real close and said in a grim tone, "What are you going to say now?"

Luna stuttered, "I-I-I messed up, okay? I know I've been bonehead sometimes."

"No doubt."

"But please. I love my brother. Let me make things right with him."

"You were supposed to look after and protect him like your younger siblings, or have you forgotten?" Mick asked.

The screen showed Luna's parents bringing Lincoln home for the first time as a baby. Luna was in awe at what she was seeing. It was all coming back to her. The day she promised to look after him. She always considered herself to be Lincoln's guardian. How could she call herself that if he's been this miserable? If she and her sisters have been treating him this poorly?

"You know what kind of people fail to protect their kin? The kind that uses them and abandons them? Filth. Which is filth like you, has got to be disposed of," Mick said before snapping his fingers.

A trapdoor sprung open from underneath Luna's feet, and she fell through, screaming down. Luna falls into a garbage dumpster. She lands hard and experiences pain throughout her body, but she is unsure if her bones are fractured. The trash and filth are gut-wrenching, making her gag as the stench fills her nostrils and lungs. However, Luna finds her precious axe is broken – the neck snapped, a few cords broke off, and parts of the main body broke, too. She gasps, and soon, tears form in her eyes.

Then, the dumpster is lifted by a garbage truck, and Luna falls inside. Luna desperately screams for help as the truck crushes and compacts the garbage inside. She felt the weight of the trash crushing her and preventing her from moving. Luna could feel the unbearable pain of her limbs breaking from the force. All she could do was scream as everything went dark.

**End of Nightmare**

Luna gasped as she woke up. Her heart was beating like a drum, and her head and chest were drenched in sweat. She was so terrified that it took her a few minutes to realize where she was. Luna hugged her pillow and cried into it.

"Lincoln . . . please forgive me, bro. I'm sorry. How could I be so stupid?" Luna wept.

Then Luna heard the sound of sobbing and frightened gasping. She looked below under her bunk bed to see her roommate, sister Luan, crying and panting out of fear. She was sweating pinballs, and her hands were trembling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 731 30
Luan unleashed the greatest plan ever seen in Royal Woods which has terrible consequences for one of her siblings. Now hated by her siblings, Luan tr...
82.7K 709 12
Lincoln had nightmares of bad times when he messed up and made his sisters mad at him. After seeing Death the Reaper (my oc) in his nightmare, he dec...
14K 135 17
(Note: this is not canon to Lincoln & the incredible team nor The Incredibles Lobby Style this is its own separate story) A month after the Loud Hou...
37.2K 374 17
The Loud House gets louder with a long-lost member. How will the Loud Family react to this sudden revelation? Join the misadventures of the Loud Fami...