Loved By You! ~Naruto Various...

By Hellouniverzum

What if a girl is getting transported into the Naruto world? After her death, caused by an airplane crash she... More

Welcome! :D
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
⚠️‼️WARNING‼️⚠️
Chaper eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
NO WAY. NUH-UH.
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two

Chapter twenty seven

1.9K 109 41
By Hellouniverzum

Third person's pov:

"FUCKING HELL! THIS MOTHER FUCKER BIT ME."

(Y/n) yelled whining as she layed on the forests soft green grass moving arund in pain.

"Oh, come on dear... It was just a little-"

"Little? LITTLE? IT WAS HUGE! I WAS ABOUT TO DIE BACK THERE."

Haku sighed and kneeled down next to her lifting her up in his arms in a bridal pose.

"It was a small spider love. He was more scared than you were from him."

"YOU LITERALLY MIMICKED MY MOTHER." She yelled. "LIKE NO, HE IS NOT MORE SCARED?! WAS HE SCREAMING LIKE I WAS?"

"Well... No-"

"THEN I AM OBVIOUSLY MORE SCARED."

A smile tugged Haku's lips as he scoffed.

"Well in that case I will keep the spiders away from you dear."

"Snowflake, just put me down."

"No."

"Haku..." She warned, her tone demanding but still gentle.

"I don't want to."

"Haku."

"No"

(Y/n)...

"What?"

"What?" Haku looked down at her with an eyebrow raised in confusion.

"Nothing."

She quickly said getting comfortable in his arms.

What is it?

First of all, ouch? Make him put you down right this instant.

Come on, Reji. What was it?

Make. Him. Put. You. Down.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes at him and then quickly got out of Haku's arms who looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

Done. What did you want?

Okay, I'll make it short in one word because you don't really have time right now.

Are you kidding me? I don't have time? Do I need to get in a fight or something?

She sighed and just grabbed Haku's hand.

Orochimaru.

"Fuck off!"

(Y/n) yelled with a troubled and annoyed look on her face.

Haku stopped walking and looked at her.

"Okay... this is getting strange. Are you going... you know... nuts?"

"Excuse me?" She looked at him with a deadpanned face.
"No...? Something is up right now and we need to hurry."

She rambled out and jumped up to a tree with him by her side.

Where?

Just up ahead and then you'll see Sasuke and Sakura.

What about Naruto?

He got eaten by a gigant snake, remember?

Oh yeah, he'll be alright.

ARE YOU EVEN WORRIED?

HE WILL LIVE, DON'T WORRY.

Haku looked at (Y/n) with a worried and confused expression, but he completly trusted her and let her lead the way.

They were jumping forward fast to reach her two ex teammates.

In some minutes, (Y/n) saw Sakura up on a tree and quickly looked around the area.

"Haku, you see Sakura over there? You need to get her away before a snake strikes at her." She spoke not looking at him as she kept analysing the place.

"What snake? How do you know-"

"Haku, just go!" She interrupted him while looking at him with a half worried and half glare like expression.

Haku looked a little surprised but nodded and let go of her hand, jumping away to Sakura.

(Y/n) jumped up to another tree, and saw a gigant snake attacking the place were Sakura was then attacking someone else... Sasuke.

He threw shurikens at the snake, hitting it in sensitive spots. The snake instantly fell to the ground with a loud thud, it's mouth bleeding out from the sharp weapons.

(Y/n) saw Sasuke landing on another tree, and grabbing into the moment she approached him from behind.

Sasuke was trembling a little looking at the gigant snake with wide eyes in fear.

Poor boy...

(Y/n) looked at him, her eyes softened a little as she put her hand on his shoulder from behind.

Sasuke, alarmed, quickly turned around still trembling, with a kunai pushing (Y/n) against the tree they were on and held the weapon to her neck gripping her tightly.

(Y/n) hissed in pain as he gripped her so tightly that it hurt.

"Sasuke... Calm down dammit..." She hissed out at him, facing Sasuke's glare.

Seeing (Y/n)'s face, Sasuke's expression softened as he dropped the weapon hugging her tightly.

"Hey... Sasuke-"

"You need to get away from here. She can't see you." He rambled putting a hand on her cheek as he looked around for any danger.

"Sasuke!" (Y/n) raised her voice a little to catch his attention.

He looked at her, his eyes showed fear and worry. Worry for her sake.

"You need to go away, (Y/n)," he continued, "why the heck did you even come here?" stressed out and still trembling.

"Sasuke! For fuck's sake, shut up and listen to me!"

(Y/n) yelled at him, snapping him out of his world full of fear.

"Good, now that you are listening I need to tell you that I am fucking glad that you are not mad anymore at me for leaving the team."

For real?

"Are you serious (Y/n)? How could I be mad at you in a situation like this?" He points at the dead snake. "Expecially when I need to worry about you too."

"No, actually. You don't need to worry about me, worry about yourself."

"What? No! I can't just-"

He got interrupted by a loud noise coming from the dead snake.

Sasuke's eyes flashed with worry as he pulled (Y/n) behind him protectively.

The skin of the snake was letting out those sounds as something or someone was making a hole in it from inside.

(Y/n) stepped a little forward to see the scene, but Sasuke grabbed her hand.

"Don't... move..." He said with clear fear in his eyes, trying to pull her behind him again.

"I sense your fear and desperation. It's only natural... the prey never must let down it's guard, not even for a moment in the presence of it's predator"

The woman who came out of the snake looked up with her eyes wide in excitement and full with the intent to kill.

"Disgusting..." (Y/n) made a face.

The woman looked at her and started to laugh.

In the next second she was out of the snake, climbing the tree they were on with the help of her snake tail still laughing like a maniac.

Haku and Sakura were in a more higher tree, both of them alert about the situation.

Sasuke, who was caught off guard let out a yell and tightened his grip around (Y/n), but then out of nowhere both kunai's and shuriken's landed deep in the tree right in front of the snake woman, making her stop climbing towards them.

Everyone looked up to whhere the weapons came from as someone spoke.

"Looks like I came just in time!" Naruto yelled while smirking.

(Y/n) smiled too and let out a small laugh which made Sasuke glance at her.

"Naruto!" Sakura yelled up at him with her eyes sparkling in hope and happiness.

"Oh and by the way... what was that password again?"

"Forget it, we know it's you. You made it!" She raised her voice as Haku gave him an acknowledging nod as a greeting.

"Naruto! Get out of here! What are you thinking? You don't know what you're up against!"

Sasuke yelled while looking up at Naruto, who stood proudly on a high tree yet a little confused.

"Hurry, go now while you still can!" He continued glaring.

(Y/n) just blinked and looked around the area like it was a school trip. Then she pulled away from Sasuke, her eyes fixated on the snake woman.

"So, Naruto, you managed to escape from my friend. Well done." She said with a sadistic smirk across her face as Naruto stayed quiet for a few seconds, then spoke up.

"Okay, I don't know what's going on here but you've been picking on my friends and I don't like that! So you better just go back in you snake hole lady before I make a pair of shoes out of ya!"

Naruto pointed an acusing finger at Orochimaru, clearly having no idea what she was capable off.

(Y/n)'s pov:

The air in the area became tense, and it was clear. Even though we were in a forest, the air was tense. Too tense.

Sasuke pulled me right back next to him, and deactivated his Sharingan. His hand tightened on mine, as he spoke to Orochimaru who at the moment was in a disguise without looking at him. He kept his black eyes on mine.

"You can have it." He spoke coldly as Naruto and Sakura let out surprised gasps.

He reached in his side-bag and pulled the scroll out, holding it in his hand.

"Alright then. Take it and leave us in peace!"

Orochimaru smirked, as Naruto yelled in surprise.

That is not the actual real scroll... Sasuke's trying to fool him.

"Wh- SASUKE! ARE YOU CRAZY OR WHAT? WE ARE GONNA JUST HAND OVER THE SCROLL TO THE ENEMY? NO WAY, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?"

"Shut up and stay out of it!"

Sasuke yelled right back at Naruto with a sharp glare.

When will Orochimaru attack?

Stay on guard, I am confused too. He was suposed to attack like... 30 seconds ago?

I don't think so. Sasuke didn't hand over the fake scroll to him yet.

...
I am confused.

Why?

Because something is clearly off.

I looked around the area again, at Haku who didn't have any particular expression on his face, Sakura and Naruto were shoked, Sasuke's hand was shaking in mine.

Maybe you are right.

I am always right, doll. Watch out or I am gonna make shoes from that snake before Naruto does.

"Very wise... very sensible..." The snake woman chuckled. "Sometimes the helpless prey if they have to save their own skins realise that the only hope is to distract the predator with something even more precious..."

A snake of Orochimaru's was a few meters away from us on a tree, approaching a nest full with bird eggs. The snake scared away two birds, probably the suposed "parents" as it approached the bird eggs.

I glared at Orochimaru. This was just cruel...

I pulled my hand away from Sasuke again, and extended it against the snake. It didn't take a second to make two crystal needles fly rapidly to the snake, hitting a vital spot under it's chin killing it instantly.

Orochimaru immediately looked at me, with wide excited eyes with a hint of interest.

Ew.

Before the snake woman spoke to me, Sasuke glared at her with cold eyes and passed the fake scroll to her.

Jealousy... Such a familiar feeling.

I can't see that.

You are blind...

Before Orochimaru could catch it, Naruto sprinted forward jumping in and catching the scroll in mid air, landing next to Sasuke.

"Stop playing the damn hero! Just stay out of this and leave it to me!"

Before Sasuke could react, Naruto turned and punched him right in the face.

Sakura gasped as Sasuke landed on another tree on his feet, wiping the blood off his mouth.

"Stupid fool... You don't know what you're doing!"

I stepped back, not wanting to get into their fight. Orochimaru looked back at me, but this time his eyes wern't sadistic or creepy. Just full with interest.

Naruto and Sasuke were both breathing heavily, full with anger.

"Naruto... calm yourself." I hissed out as he looked at me.

"(N/n) do not get into this." He looked back forward at Sasuke.

"I may not know the password, but I know who I am. You're the one I'm not so sure about. How do we know who you say you are?" He took a deep breath.

"What do you mean? It's him! Don't be so stupid." Sakura stood up and spoke to Naruto.

Haku looked at me and raised an eyebrow, and in the next second he was next to me.

"We should leave..." He said warily, sensing the clear terrible danger.

Orochimaru looked at him in amusement and smirked widely.

"What sort of nonsense is this?" Sasuke asked glaring at Naruto. "It's me you loser!"

"Liar... Liar! You may look just like him. You may sound just like him... But there's no way you're the Sasuke I know!" Naruto yelled at him, "I don't care how tough a fight you've been trough. Surrendering, giving up the scroll, when did Sasuke become a coward?"

"(Y/n)..." Haku pulled on my arm to leave, but I didn't move.

"You keep saying I don't understand what's going on but I do! You're scared! That's what it is!"

Sasuke gave him a harsh glare.

"Sad... but true..." Orochimamu let out a few chuckles, transforming back to a human. "It doesn't matter," she pulled up her shirt's sleave, exposing a tattoo like thing, maybe a seal. She bit her finger making it bleed, and brushed it across her arm. "As far as the scroll goes, I can simply kill you and take it!"

Naruto immediately looked at her, glaring, and attacked her with a kunai.

"Id like to see you try!" He yelled.

"Don't! Naruto, no!" Sasuke yelled after him, trying to stop him but it was to late. He was already attacking Orochimaru from the air, with the intent to jump at her.

"Summoning Jutsu." She did a few handsignes, making a huge wind.

"(Y/n)! Let's go before it's too late!" Haku said again, and this time I took his advice. I grabbed his hand and jumped up to a higher tree with him just in time, because a huge snake appeared shattering the tree we were on, as Orochimaru was standing on it's head.

It attacked Naruto, who was still in the air, but he dodged it, making the snake slam in another tree.

The slam was quite powerful, and it seemed like Naruto couldn't move so he just fell. He was falling down from high as Orochimaru's snake was about to strike again.

Before it had a chance, Naruto opened his now red eyes doing a backflip in the air, kicking the sake above it's mouth.

Naruto kept attacking it, but then Orochimaru held something in his palm, blowing it at Naruto making him fall again, breaking some tree branches.

Sasuke and Sakura were staring at him with wide eyes, as Haku was looking at him without expression.

He already got a few punches from him. No matter he is not surprised.

Shut up.

Orochimaru looked down at Naruto who landed on a tree brench.

"That fire in his eyes... There is no mistake..."

"Is that... Naruto?" Sasuke mumbled under his breath shocked.

"Now then... let's see how well you do, Sasuke."

The huge snake immediatelly turned in Sasuke's direction, looking at him with such hunger in it's eyes.

Damn it...

I jumped away from Haku to where Sasuke was, pulling out a kunai knife standing in front of him. But before the snaje could reach him, Naruto appeared exactly in front of it, stabbing a kunai in it.

Sasuke looked at me, then at Naruto with wide eyes. Haku and Sakura were clearly shocked too.

Naruto was breathing heavily, looking at the ground.

"Hey, Sasuke..." He panted "You're not hurt are ya?"

Sasuke froze, just staring at Naruto with an expressionless face, until Naruto looked up.

"You scaredy cat..."

Naruto's red eyes were fixated on Sasuke, as his eyes widened.

This was not Naruto. I mean it was clearly him, but those eyes were Kurama's. Full of hate. Full of anger.

"Kurama..."

I breathed out barely audible as those piercing eyes shifted from Sasuke to me.

"You are angry." I stated.

It seemed like I was talking to Naruto in other people's eyes, but I wasn't. And Kurama knew it I was meaning him.

His glare softened just the slightest as he looked at me, but in the next second something wrapped around Naruto's arms, pulling him up in the air.

I will throw up.

The snake woman's long tongue was pulling him away, holding him up in the air.

Me too Reji... Me too...

"AGH! EW! SO DISGUSTING! PUT ME DOWN BEFORE I YANK THIS TONGUE OUT OF YOUR HEAD!"

Naruto yelled out, trying to get away from her, Kurama's sharp glare back.

In the next minute, Orochimaru pulled him closer and analysed him for a few seconds before doing a handsign.

What the...

On Orochimaru's right hand, on each finger something purple appeared. As if it was fire, just in purple.

"Hey! Don't do it!" I yelled out to Orochimaru while glaring, but he didn't even glance at me and lifted Naruto's orange jumper.

I took a few stepps forward, having no idea what to do at the moment.

Was this in the anime?

I believe so, yes.

I don't remember this part. I am forgetting this anime.

I haven't watched this anime since I got here, I forgot what that jutsu was.

Orochimaru then put his right hand to Naruto's seal on his stomach, making him scream out in pain.

"Sasuke! (Y/n)! Do something!" Sakura yelled from afar with clear fear in her voice.

Naruto's eyes changed back to normal, and he began to close them, doing completly unconscious.

With a sadistic grin, Orochimaru reached in Naruto's side-bag, taking out the heaven scroll.

"What the fuck did you do to him bitch?" I yelled, finally catching Orochimaru's attention.

(Y/n), language! They don't curse like this in the anime!

Fuck.

Orochimaru's grin widened as he threw Naruto away, sending him flying.

Haku jumped in before I could, catching Naruto in mid air as they landed on another tree.

I breathed out in relief.

Sasuke pulled me right back next to him again, as Orochimaru's snake disappeared.
His grip was tight, and his other fist was clencged tightly.

This won't turn out good...

~~~

A/n: Hello there dear reader how was your day/night? <3

First of all I need to apologise for not posting last week, but since school started I barely have free time.

I need to study so much this year to get in the school I have my eyes on, and like I said, barely enough free time...

And also because of I am exhausted after school, and so tired, I don't feel like coming in my wattpad and looking through my comments seeing people giving me hate and complaining about the story.

I am sorry but I don't need that.

I repeat it for those who were too blind to notice my last two notes about hate comments.

You don't like it? Leave.

I am sure you won't miss me if you got a problem with my writing style, and I assure you I definitely will not miss you.

Not out of rudeness, but I will not allow you to talk to me that way.

How would you feel if I were the one giving you hate on a book you are writing besides those who already do? I bet you wouldn't be so pleased.

Don't get me wrong, I love every single one of you and this message was for those who did have a problem with me and still didn't leave.

Now let's be real, giving hate to me just to look all funny and the top dog here on wattpad?

I hate to break it to you but people will just look down on you if you keep that up.

So with all respect, shut the fuck up and leave me alone once and for all. I have no intentions to put up with your shit.

I am not tagging ya'll out of respect, because I am not that horrible to put you in shame. You better be grateful for that.

Back to my sweeties, thank you for all the support again! <3

Unfortunately, I can't post from now on because I barely have free time. I hope you forgive me.

But that doesn't mean that I won't post ever again in this book. I will keep writing the chapters and post them when I have time, because I refuse to stop now in writing it.

Look at our darling Reji ♡^♡

Words:3347

- Love you!-Ay<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 152K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.2M 64.6K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.4M 109K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
879K 32.1K 112
Young and gentle Y/N L/N is tired of her provincial life and the people around her treating her like an outsider. Suddenly she is thrown into a world...