𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐀𝐓- 𝒜 𝓉𝒶𝓁ℯ ℴ�...

By A_solitude_girl12

ՏᏆΝᏀᎻᎪΝᏆᎪ The name itself says power and control.The family which is everyone's dream. The family which stan... More

𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙝
🅲🅷🅰🆁🅰🅲🆃🅴🆁🆂
||𝕆ℕ𝔼||
||𝕋𝕎𝕆||
||𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 ❤️
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩 ||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪||

||𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||

18.8K 1.2K 56
By A_solitude_girl12

The three singhania couples entered the hall of singhania where the Pooja is going to take place. They all astonished seeing the decoration of the hall . The hall was decorated with marigold flower's and many other flowers and big rangoli was drawn in middle of the hall . The smell of flowers made they them calm and relax instantly.

" Has dadi invited the whole Rajasthan" vivaan asked seeing the many people. He thought it will be a simple Pooja with only presence of family but now it seems some big event or marriage is going to take place. Vivaan came out from his thoughts seeing uma dadi and pravati dadi coming towards them clad in silk banarasi saress .

" kiski Nazar na laga Mera bacho ko " uma dadi said removing evil eyes from the with her hands . While pravati was looking how abhyant was patiently listening to his daughter who was praising about decoration.

" it's not fair pravati dadi " vivaan words grabbed pravati dadi attention towards who looked at him questioningly.

" Matlab why I am only wearing this dhoti why not shashvat Bhai and abhyant Bhai " vivaan said while comparing abhyant and shashvat outfits with him . Abhyant and shashvat rolled their eyes at his drama and quickly excused themselves.

" kyunki I want my vivaan to look most beautiful" pravati dadi said while navya laughed hearing beautiful word for vivaan  .

" dadi " vivaan whined and throw daggers through his eyes towards navya to stop her laugh but seems she is not in mood to listen to him , sorry correction she never listens to him .

" I mean to say most handsome" pravati dadi corrected herself making vivaan smile. Just then Krishma singhania came informing them that pandit ji is asking for their presence . Abhyant , shashvat and vivaan took their respective seat with their wives on their right side .

" Wait a minute, kya yaha par hawan hona wala hai" vivaan asked seeing the hawan kund . Abhyant focused also went towards it and then his gaze went towards his daughter who is seating on her mother lap .

" yes , is there any problem vivaan " Karishma came forward to clear his doubt . All guest focused went towards them they are ready for drama .

" if hawan is going to take place then my daughter is not going to sit here " abhyant declared in his cold making pravati dadi and uma dadi upset.

" but abhyant beta this is for welfare of the family or you don't consider your daughter to be the family member of singhania as you don't consider your wife"  Anjali said with a tint of taunt on his tone . She  feels jealous that Karishma singhania became grand mother but her useless daughter in law till now didn't able to give her any grandchild.

" Anjali aunty , abhyant ji means to say if there is hawan going to take place then it will be not good for miksha or pihu to sit because hawan means smoke and this will be not good for their health " ayushree said immediately seeing her husband who was ready to lash out on Anjali shekhawat. Abhyant poked in his inner cheeks angrily and fisted his hands to control himself. He don't care for anyone or anything when it comes to his daughter.

" oh , oh then let them sit for few minutes then I will take take care of them later " Meera singhania said in assuring manner making abhyant sigh and nod his head in agreement.

After few offerings in havan kund ,bhumi insisted to look after  miksha and pihu to which Meera agreed and bhumi took kids to garden . Each couples done offerings while wives holding their respective husband hands .

" now join your hands and pray for your family wellbeing" pandit ji said while all the family members joined the hands and prayed for the wellbeing and happiness of family.

"गणपति बप्पा ! you had given me everything a sister like mother, a bestfriend like sanjana who always there for me , a daughter who came as a new hope in my life last but not least my husband. I know everything is not normal in our relation but I will try my best to improve and I want your blessings for this " ayushree prayed with her eyes closed . Abhyant who had prayed some seconds before was  looking at his wife who face is looking beautiful with hands joined and  her eyes closed, a sense of calm and positivity  was radiating from her which can't be ignored. For a time he wants to ignore their every problem and get lost in her .ayushree felt a stare on her , a stare which made her happy and nervous at the same time. She slowly opened her eyes and got lost in her favourite pair of dark brown eyes which her daughter inherited  . A happy tear slid from eyes which made abhyant came from his thoughts . Abhyant shooked his head and looked straight to ignited fire with a hard face .

" कृष्णा जी ! I don't know what should I say but i Really want to know if there is still something left in our marriage life . Is this end of our relation? Our marriage? My love? You always showed me right path and this time also i request you to show me right path " dhriti prayed and opened her eyes. She looked towards her left where her husband is still praying.  don't no why but she thinks there is something left in their marriage but don't no what . Only time will answer her all questions.

"हे महादेव! I want your blessings to avenge my parents killers , to avenge destruction which they caused . How brutally they destroyed our happy going family with the same way I will destroy their peace and happiness. I will make them beg for their deeds . Till now they caused destruction to others now it's time to them to get destroyed. I know the path I choosen is may not right but I won't stop untill they get destroyed . " navya prayed for the destruction of singhania and slowly opened her eyes . Her eyes are blazing with revenge and fire which eagerly want singhania to swallow in it . She roamed her eyes around the hall noticing every singhania face . Her eyes stopped at vivaan who was now talking with pratik about something. She suddenly remembered something which made her eyes soft but then she remembers her parents , his cheating which made her change her eyes from soft to hard .

"Pooja sampann hue , अब पति अपनी पत्नियों की मांग भरेंगे और पत्नी उनका आशिर्वाद लेगी " hearing it all three looked at each other with different emotions.

First abhyant filled ayushree hairline with no emotions on his face but from his inside he felt something different something which started live which was dead long ago . Shashvat filled dhriti hairline while dhriti is constantly staring at him trying to gathered her emotions which is spread infront of him letting him crush  it . Vivaan filled navya hairline with bored expression. He doesn't believe this marriage and love stuffs at all . He had saw many successful marriage (note the sarcasm).

" be ready to touch my foot"  navya whispered making sure only vivaan Heard.

" and who said I am going to do it "  vivaan said giving her tight smile at started to act correct her pallu on head seeing people attention on them .

" tsk , tsk i thought vivaan singhania is a brave but no he is fattu , you can't even stand in your own words "  navya said giving sympathy look while vivaan looked coldly at her .

" vivaan and navya stop your romance for now " Naveen said seeing the couple being busy with themselves. While people giggled hearing it and navya acted like feeling shy which make vivaan shake his head at her third class acting.

Three daughters in law touched their husbands feet while respective husbands keep the hand on their wife's head as blessing. All people smiled seeing it , the sincerity and loyalty every singhania daughter in law continue made them somewhere amaze because if handling singhania men's  in business world and political world is difficult then think about how difficult it will be to Handel them in personal life specially men's like abhyant shashvat and Vivaan. Sanjana was capturing the moments in her phone with Naveen. She was going through the pictures with her head down but sudden gasp made her look up and the scene she saw made her stumble in shock but her husband quickly got hold of her before she falls. He was also quite shocked.

" is this a dream or real " Naveen asked seeing THE VIVAAN SINGHNIA TOUCHING HIS WIFE FEAT .

" vivaan what the hell is this " Ashok Singhnia asked his son feeling insulted with his action. Domination runs in singhnia  blood  . Their ancestors and grandfather's always taught them how much they loves or loved  their wife bending infront of then is not less than any sin or crime for them .

" vivaan !!" Karishma said indirectly asking for justification. People started murmur seeing the interaction.

" what badi maa did I done something wrong . If a wife can touch her husband feet then why can't a husband touch his wife feet ?" Vivaan asked questioningly leaving all of them in thoughts. Navya was quite shocked with his question.

" because it's her duty " Reema kashyap said not liking that a singhnia women getting equal respect from her husband.

" then why it's considered as sin or crime if a husband touch her feet . Marriage is done on mutual respect and love then why only she is responsible to bear everything . If she can touch my feet without hesitation then why can't I " vivaan said looking at navya eyes . For a time navya felt his every words true and said with heart .

" then your saying us bend infront of our wives " Ashok Singhnia asked gritting his teeth in displeasure. For him vivaan is useless being a son or grandchild of singhnia.

" I didn't said, it's your wish to do or not at Same time it's my wish to do what I want" vivaan said shrugging his shoulders . All the younger ladies in the hall felt envious of navya for getting a husband like vivaan . Meera smiled at with her eyes filled with tears she felt proud for her son .

"How was my acting" vivaan whispered to navya . Who thought for a time that not every singhnia are same but damn how wrong she was .

" worst!! " Navya said while uma dadi tried to divert people attention from the topic.

" ouch , you have hurted me " vivaan said keeping his right hand near his heart showing he is hurt with her words while navya rolled her eyes at her overdramatic husband.

" dadi if everything is done then I am leaving for Germany" abhyant said with that went towards his room with ayushree following him . Pravati requested  all to join the buffet area for lunch .

Just then shashvat received a call and he went far away from the hall to talk . After talking for sometime he went towards his father.

" Dad there is bomb blast occurred in Mumbai" shashvat informed his father the information which she got now from his secretary.

" we are leaving for Mumbai" shlok singhnia said and called his wife to inform her .

" where are you going shlok " pravati dadi asked hearing about their departure.

" sorry massi ji but a bomb blast occurred in Mumbai which needs our attention for now . Being a cm it's important for me to reach and definitely shashvat has accompany me "  shlok said calmly.

" but ??" Pravati dadi said trying to object.

" only me and shashvat are leaving everyone will still here for a day " with that shlok singhnia went from there with shashvat discussing about the bomb blast .

Pravati shaked at her nephew rudeness and went to join family members. With this abhyant went to Germany  while shashvat and shlok went to Mumbai . Shashvat felt a uneasiness while leaving but he tried to ignore it . It felt wrong to leave it felt something bad is going to happen.

Seeing shashvat and abhyant dedication towards work Ashok Singhnia taunted her son and said hiw useless he is compared to his other brothers which vivaan as always ignored it .

At evening shekhawats and kashyap left for shekhawat mansion with a promise to spend tomorrow morning together.

********************************
Night:

Singhnia haveli :

Dhriti was sleeping on her room. Suddenly she felt a weight on her body  , she slowly opened her eyes but she shocked and scared seeing Amit on herself before she could open her mouth Amit closed her mouth with right hand .

" finally I got you , now be quite and let me taste you " Amit said with lust and started roam his hands on her body while dhriti tried to push him from her hands but he quickly grabbed them and jerked them above her head .

A tear of helplessness slide from her eyes. It's quite impossible to ask for help because of their room being soundproof but she didn't gave up she tired to remove his hold from her hands.

Amit pressed his body more on her making her feel pain . He sniffed her scent which always drives him crazy.

" you know i always imagined you being naked and me pleasuring you all the nights " Amit said butting near her neck while dhriti closed her eyes painfully she felt dirty with his words and his touch . With a full strength she bitted his hand which is placed on her mouth and kicked him between his legs which made Amit leave her and dhriti quickly jerked him away from her making him fall on floor.

She know only she can protect herself not any shining Armor so she quickly took night lamp from her and raised it smash on him but before it could hit him Amit holded her hands tightly in air and jerked her away making lamp touch the land and turn into pieces . Before she could gather herself Amit slapped her hard on her cheek and she fall on the ground making the pieces of lamp pierce her hands and feet which made them bleed .

" here I am being lenient on you and you whore can't you co-operate " Amit yelled, he is slight drunk. Amit move towards her while dhriti is crawling backwards with every steps.

Amit quickly walked towards her while holding her arms he made her stood which is somewhere painful for dhriti because her foot is injured. She is emotional and physical tried .

" now no one can save you what you thought you will get away from me . Tsk , tsk your husband  is also not their to save you sorry sorry if their also he will not save you because he don't think you as his wife" Amit said with hands moved towards her back to undress her while dhriti closed her eyes tightly.

" I DON'T NEED ANYONE TO SAVE ME . DID YOU HEAR ME I DON'T FUCKING NEED ANYONE !!!" Dhriti roared with  her   all her strength she pushed him hardly making him fall on land and while stumbling she opened the look of door and went outside. While Amit quickly got up and quickly followed her .

Vivaan who  came from garden after a walk because he was not feeling sleepy. He was walking towards room when he saw dhriti who was running with her stumbling legs .

" bhabhi!!" Vivaan went near dhriti while seeing vivaan a relief washed on her and she quickly hugged him . Vivaan was startled with her action, he felt her trembling in his arms and suddenly felt some sticky like think on his clothed  chest but seeing the blood it made him confused so he tried to seprate dhriti from him to know the reason.
Vivaan quickly raked his eyes on her attire and widened his eyes in shock seeing her blooded hands and legs and her messed hairs with sleeves of dress being ripped.

He quickly remove his sweater jacket and made hear wear it . Amit who just reached to catch her felt afraid seeing vivaan . Hearing footsteps vivaan looked for its source and seeing Amit red eyes and blood on his clothes made him burn in anger . 

" YOU  BASTARD HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER !!" Before Amit could register anything vivaan throwed punches on him . Hearing his roar all came out off their rooms but seeing scene made them confused while Priyanka went near vivaan to protect her son from him .

"HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH BHABI " hearing vivaan all eyes went towards dhriti who was seating and trembling. Ayushree and navya quickly went near dhriti while sanjana went to bring a shawl for her .

" vivaan stop it , why are beating him " Priyanka said trying to protect her son but vivaan felt deaf hears .

Sanjana quickly came with shawl and gave to ayushree who made her wear it . A tear slide from ayushree and navya eyes seeing her trembling. Ayushree gulped and hugged dhriti sideways trying to comfort her . While vivaan was not listening to Priyanka he was continuously punching on Amit . Sanjana went to kids so that they won't feel scared .

" Ashok bhaishab, mom please stop vivaan " Priyanka begged while Ashok and pratik (sanjana husband) tried to hold vivaan arms .

" vivaan stop it!! " Ashok and pratik said trying hold him but he was constantly trying to remove their hold .

" vivaan i said stop it !!"  Uma Singhania yelled at instant vivaan. Who harshly removed their hold from his .

" kya haal kar diya Mera baache ka " Priyanka said trying to wipe blood from his mouth with her pallu.

" how dare you vivaan to touch my son like that " Priyanka yelled pushing vivaan with her both hands on chest . While megha ( Amit sister )went near her brother to help him .

"How dare your son to touch a woman without her permission !!!How dare your son to look at my bhabhi with his dirty eyes !!" Vivaan roared .

" what proofs you had that he touched her without her permission she must be enjoyed it what if she only insisted . You and I both knows how much shashvat think her as a wife so she must be thought to find pleasure from others " Priyanka said . She is determined to save her son and for it she can cross any limits. While dhriti broke into sobs hearing about her ,ayushree rubbed her back .

" Priyanka !!" Uma dadi yelled indirectly telling her to watch her words .

" what , did iam saying anything wrong . She must only invited him . I saw with own eyes yesterday how she was standing close to him and looking at him . These types of girls are characterless  who tries woo other man if they can't able get their husbands attention"  Priyanka said framing dhriti .

" bua ji . Think before you say anything. Your also a woman who can you say this about a woman "  ayushree said she can't stop herself from saying.  May be dhriti is elder than her in age but she always treated dhriti as her sister after sanjana if anyone was there for her then it is dhriti .

" tum toh chup he raho ayushree , a orphan like you doesn't have any rights say about it . What know about family? You are nothing but a burden on abhyant life.God knows why mom had selected you fur abhyant " Priyanka said pointing finger at ayushree who gulped her tears.

" Priyanka stop it "  Karishma said being enough of her sister in law drama .

" why is iam anything wrong okay then let's ask to your daughter in law about it " Priyanka said and all attention diverted towards who was trying to seek warmth from ayushree.

" dhriti beta what happened " Meera asked sweetly but got only silence. How can you expect person how she felt after being molested.

" see what she will tell when nothing as happened, Amit you tell to all what actually had happened " Priyanka said signed her son to say .

" mom she only invited me to her room by saying that she has give me some files which shashvat Bhai asked her to give when I went to her room she tried to force herself on me and know she is behaving like i tired to force on her . This not first time in reception party also she tried to get close to me and yesterday she offered me to sleep with her which i denied immediately "  Amit said while shuttering because of vivaan hard gaze and his pain which he got from vivaan punch .

" see that's it it's dhirti who is being characterless and whore .........."  before Priyanka could complete her sentence uma dadi cutted her off.

" stop there Priyanka, now we will discuss everything in Mumbai. Pack your bags we all are going to Mumbai tomorrow itself " uma dadi declared and quickly went from their. She is worried about tomorrow.

" ayushree and navya take dhriti to guest room " Karishma said . Ayushree and navya quickly helped dhriti to walk . Vivaan noticed dhriti blood footprint and fisted his hand to control himself.

" feeling relaxed but don't worry nothing is permanent. You got saved today but what about tomorrow and bua ji if you have forgotten then let me remind you shashvat Bhai can burn alive that person who hurts his family here we are talking about his wife so , think about it " vivaan said with calm voice and quickly went from their.

" mom " Amit whispered bring scared. How funny he didn't felt scared while doing his deeds but now he felt scared .

" you duffer can't you keep yourself in pants . Now god knows what will happen tomorrow "  Priyanka yelled at her son . She knows singhnia brother may cold or heartless but their love for family is not hidden from everyone . She clearly remembers how  once shashvat brutally murdered a boy who once tired to misbehave with sanjana. May be shashvat won't consider dhriti as his wife but it's not hidden from her ,shashvat cares for those people who carries singhnia surname and now she is afraid for her son . Being with them . She knows how  powerful and destructive these singhnia brothers are in business world .Abhyant kills his enemy without dirtying his hands while shashvat rarely kills anyone it's always vivaan who kills their enemies or their men's but whoever shashvat kills he kills them slowly making sure they feel every inch of pain and most common thing about the brothers are they are sadist.

Sober or not, no still means no !!!!!

____________________________________

Target: 100 votes

Share your views on chapter 💖

What will Shashvat going to do ?

According to you what type of punishment Amit like person deserves??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.2K 42
Abhimaan Singhania- CEO of Singhania group of companies. A person of whom even the devil is scared of, his name is enough to scare anyone. his own fa...
513K 32.8K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
124K 3.6K 58
Maximum reading time for the story : 5 hours 21 minutes "why don't you understand" " 'cause i don't want to.... And remember one thing Dhriti, it doe...
1.7M 142K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...