The Other Spy (MI High x OC)

By melia789

Join Alex on her adventures and struggles of being a teen spy for MI9. (OC x Mi High) Season 6 ~ Ongoing Se... More

Info
1. The Fall of Skul
1.2. The Fall of Skul
1.3. The Fall of Skul
1.4. Fall of Skul
1.5. Fall Of Skul
2. Trojan Korps
2.2. Trojan Korps
2.3. Trojan Korps
2.4. Trojan Korps
2.5. Trojan Korps
3.2. Grosse Encounters
3.3. Grosse Encounters
4. The Face of Revenge
4.2. The Face Of Revenge
4.3. The Face Of Revenge
5. Mission: Incredible
5.2. Mission: Incredible
5.3. Mission: Incredible
6. The Hive
6.2. The Hive

3. Grosse Encounters

60 2 4
By melia789

Space.

Aliens.

The great beyond.

Alex had always knew that there is something more out there. She knows that this planet is not the only place that holds humans. So when she heard that a giant fireball had crash landed in the backyard of her school she was ecstatic.

She woke up extra early so she could go online and chat in the group she is a part of, where they talk about life beyond. Each was giving their opinions and theories about what happened and what fell from space.

Although Alex woke up early she still ended up leaving her house late which then resulted in her being late for school. She eventually arrives at school and rushes into the school gate while tying her tie around her neck.

Alex bursts into the classroom just as Mr Flately was talking.

"So sorry I'm late sir" Alex says and hurry's over to her seat and turns to Tom with an excited smile on her face.

"That's quite alright Alex. Now, this is Mr Grosse and he's got something to say about last night's incident."

"The aliens" Alex mouths to Tom and he just raises his eyebrows in return.

"Ok. I'll keep it simple. Stay away from the woods"

"I knew it. The place is riddled with aliens" Roly says.

"We're conducting a formal investigation. Meteorite crash. Eliminating everything dangerous from the site. Potential radioactivity impact crater"

"So, let's be clear there's no such thing as aliens"

"Actually, recent studies show at least 300 stars with planets orbiting the sweet spot in our galaxy alone" Mr Grosse did not like that one bit as he laughed at Zoe and leant on her desk so he was in her face.

"Oh, there are no 'sweets' or 'spots' in space, little girl" Dan not liking the way the man spoke to Zoe backed her up.

"It's where planets have the right chemistry to support extra-terrestrial life"

"What landed in the woods last night was a lump of space rock. It happens every day" Mr Grosse said getting frustrated. "So, any questions?" Roly immediately put his hand up.

"Yes?"

"Who cuts your hair?" Roly comments making everyone laugh. Mr McNabb put an end to it pretty quickly.

"Enough! Let's have a bit of respect. So, the woods are out of bounds until Mr Grosse decides otherwise. THAT is an order" McNabb said treating the students as if they were in military school.

"So, thank you, Mr Grosse and goodbye, sir" Mr Grosse and Mr McNab shake hand. As Mr Grosse walks over to the door he is followed by Mr Flatley.

"Mr Grosse, perhaps you'd like to see my goldfish."

"OK. Time we did a bit of work, Fact or fiction, how can we tell the difference?"

"Your nan tells you" Roly said confidently.

"Wrong. Your Nan's not a credible witness. I'm setting you a project on truth and illusion." Alex grabs her pen and starts to right what she had to do in her note book.

"I want you to gather the facts from what happened last night, and only the facts without going to the wood."

'Easy' Alex smiled to herself. She is an MI9 agent getting the facts will be easy. Unless it something to do with KROPS, then she would have to tweak her project a bit.

"Start here - in the library, on the internet, in local papers. Credible sources.

"So not Roly's nan" Alex said and a few people around her laughed.

"I'm hearing very dull words" Aneisha said

"Well, let's add a bit of a competitive spirit to the deal. Best project gets a special prize" The bell then rang signifying the lesson is over.

"Go" Mr McNabb said dismissing the class. Everyone started to pack up Aneisha leant over to Zoe.

"McNab giving prizes? Since when?" Aneisha stood up and Melissa walked over to her.

"No, Aneisha. Prizes are good. We could clean up. Work together. Two heads are better than one" As Melissa said that the team's pencils started buzzing meaning that Frank needed them. Alex looked at Aneisha silently telling her to hurry the conversation.

"Sorry" That was all Aneisha said.

"Then the prize is all mine buddy." Melissa walks away quickly and the team exchanges looks before hurrying down the corridor to the caretaker's room. Alex moves the light switch to show the scanner and puts her thumb on it. Aneisha opens the door and Alex shuts the scanner. Zoe pulls the broom and the lift changes them into their spy uniform.

The lift doors then open and Frank gets right to business.

"The lovely MYRA - a spy satellite owned by the Complainian Government. It's just been shot down in our back yard." Frank explains while getting an images of MYRA up on the screen.

"OK. So, not a meteorite." Dan states.

"Why did we shoot it down?" Aneisha asks in confusion.

"It wasn't us, Aneisha. MYRA maps military sites across Europe, including ours. No-one could crack their encryption, but there was a weak link in the system. The Black Box."

"OK, having an off day. Is anyone else seeing orange?"

"Geek speak, Aneisha. We call any closed system a Black Box." Tom says smiling a little.

"It's indestructible, and records all the satellite sees."

"Unencrypted." Alex and Tom says at the same time.

"Exactly." Frank says nodding at Alex and Tom.

"Whoever shot MYRA down must be after it. If this box falls into the wrong hands, it's a serious threat to our national security."

"So, let's go get it." Dan says as he starts to move to the lift. Before he could even take a step Frank stops him.

"Problem, Dan. Area 5.1 have issued a Section Ten."

"Oh, I hate it when that happens" Aneisha says sarcastically.

"Who?"

"Area 5.1, a weird little unit left over from the Cold War. They investigate..." Frank pauses and Alex takes up the opportunity to finish the sentence for him

"UFO sightings." She says excitedly.

"No!" Tom says as he looks at Frank for confirmation and Frank gives a nod. Frank continues

"It gives them the right to lock down the area until they're satisfied there are no green men running around."

"Actually aliens may not be green like we have been let to believe as children. They could be walking among us right now and we would never even know." Alex lets out a gasp and looks directly at Tom "For all we know Mr Grosses could be an alien". The team just looked at Alex in disbelief accept Tom who just smiled. He has known her for many years and she has never once changed. Frank broke the silence.

"They've sent their best man."

"Edwin Grosse?" Zoe asked to confirm what they were all thinking. Frank answered with a nod.

"You mean there's a major breach of national security lying in the woods, and we can't go after it?" Aneisha says in disbelief and shock. She is amazed of the fact higher ranking MI9 people can't step in.

"Not officially. Tom, what have you got to help the spies stay undercover in the dark?" Tom walks over to Alex's desk and picks up a box that contains the gadgets that the team will need. Tom walks back over to the team and removes items from the box.

"Let's see... Metal detector... ..Night vision goggles... and a thingy..."

"Thingy?" Dan asks being confused on Tom choice of words.

"Heat sensors. Let's you know when people are close by." Alex explain

"Three thingies, please."

"We go in tonight. Very carefully." Frank says to the group of teens.

"Whoever wants this box has used some serious weaponry. Find it first, and DON'T get caught." Frank tell them being serious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The teen spy day of school ended and they all went home to prepare for their mission ahead. Alex and Tom told their parents that they would be at each other's houses. Although it was a cliche is it a classic and it worked.

The sun was setting and the team snuck into the school and down to their spy base so that they could be wearing there gadgets. Frank once again told the team to be careful. Frank had told Alex that she would be joining the team aboveground for this mission as the black box is more 'her style' according to Frank. The team all laughed when they saw the look on her face when Frank told her news.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

word count: 1526

A/N:
HI it has been a while and I apologise for that. I have started college and it is a lot of work and I also have to re take maths (fun) and I have not had time to update this book.

However this book will STILL be updated they will just be very slow.

I just want to say thank you for reading and putting up the with the slow updates. I would also like to say thank you for over 500 views on this book it means so much to me.

Please comment and vote, I love seeing your comments they make my day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 331 14
Alex Rider is back in London and now he has a bounty on his head. Also when he goes on a mission for MI6 he has a secret that only one person knows.
17.3K 566 23
Juniper Yun has always had a crush on her best friend but knew it wasn't going to go anywhere so she tried to get over it. But, what if this summer t...
1.9K 49 19
Jack Starbright has been kidnapped by Murdoc as a bait to get to Alex. Scorpia had hired him and promised to help him get to Mac right after they kil...
23.1K 987 24
I guess I'm not as over you as I thought that I was. HSMTMTS Season Two / Original Character Β©JJ Sept 2022 - May 2023 ...