Curse Of Love| 18+

By Basictales

People say eyes are the way to one's soul. Eyes reveal one's true feelings. His eyes were filled with lust a... More

Introduction
Aesthetic
The Prologue
1) Slave
2) Master
3) Dead
4) Wild Animal
5) Paroxysm
6) Unfolding
7) Attraction
8) Baby Girl
9) Mehzabeen
10) Gambler Girl
11) Bra Strap
12) My Woman
13) Dandelions
14) Stupid Girl
15) Molester
16) Gentle To Her
17) His Kinks
18) Sweet Rose
19) A New Me, A New You
20) Hope
21) The Knock Of Love
22) Me Before You
23) I Will Miss You
24) Yearning
25) Gala
26) Forgiveness
27) Ave
28) Faith
29) Stranger
30) Liar
31) Desires
33) Meeting
34) Truth
35) Restraint
36) Angels
37) Burning
38) Red
39) Your Future
40) Reminisce
41) First Orgasm
42) I Promise My Loyalty
43) Get Out

32) Love & Madness

3.2K 212 139
By Basictales

🦋

....

Coming out of the car Chandni went towards her college building with affan by her side.

The gloominess was still lingering on her face. A part of her was angry for her being a coward but the other part was proud of her for saving herself from getting broken in love.

She was not wrong this morning when she said there are differences between her and Sabiq.

The difference of religion and age could be easily erased by the piousness of love but what about the difference in their status.

She was a daughter of a driver and he was the king of his kingdom and was already engaged to someone else. People will call her by different names if she accepts to be his lover. The world will tag her as gold digger and home wrecker and she was too fragile to bear all those predicted allegations.

Deep in her thoughts she was quietly walking with affan when suddenly both of them heard a commotion going outside.

They have entered the hall of the college building already but the sudden commotion from outside gained their curiosity.

Chandni shared a look with affan whose face was clasping same confusion as hers.

"I think we should go and see," said Affan and Chandni nodded in affirmation.

When they came out of the college they were met with a large crowd in the college courtyard.

Students were standing in a crowd surrounding someone unknown.It gained Chandni's curiosity and she walked towards the crowd.

"Chandni !" Affan called her name but she ignored

Her heart was saying there was someone who carries a trust and love for her in his grey eyes. The man in a leather jacket whom the world called a mafia king but to her he was a man who had a heart of gold.

Her grasp on her bag strap tightened as she got closer to the crowd.

The murmurs and gasps of students increasing with her every step.

With her mind swirling with the bitter sweet memories of him and her and heart beating with the fear and love of this man she stepped into the crowd. With her shaking hands she pushed the people standing in her path.

Everything which she was feeling was at its highest peak. A part of her was ready to get blind in love, it was only wanting him to pursue her more.But when he left her without fighting for her she felt a pinch of hurt...

A pinch of hurt which was equal to hundred of needles piercing her heart. Since the time he was gone her soul was dancing with the hope of seeing him again and it happened.

Her breath hitched in her throat and eyes blurred with emotions finding him in front of her once again.

"Sabiq," she spoke and everyone's eyes turned to her but her eyes were locked with his only.

Her lips quivered as she took his name and his heart swelled with unknown pride when he heard his name from her mouth.

She was calling him by his name in front of the whole world.
This was the moment of happiness, something to cherish.

"Chandni," he took her name like he takes the name of his almighty.

It was a sin more than love. How can one whisper a mere girl's name in the way they whisper the name of their god but some sins are made up of pure emotions.

Just like now.

The eyes spoke the love of their heart which they could not speak and the world became witness of it.

"Chandni," her stare broke when Affan called her coming by her side.

She flinched out of her loving thoughts and spread her glance to her friend then her eyes moved to her surrounding.

Half of her college was here. Surrounding the man in leather jacket who was leaning on the bonnet of his car with a....mic in his hand ?

That made her brows furrow but what made it deepen was the presence of not only her peers but also her teacher and principal.

Her eyes widened seeing how like an obedient kid her principal was standing on the side among the many students.

The look on his face was of a scared puppy and that alerted her more.

He allowed Sabiq inside the college premises and was now standing on the side silently.

That means he knows who Sabiq was !

Does he know for whom Sabiq was here ?

Her question was soon answered when Sabiq tapped on the mic, "Hello..1,2,3, 1, 2, 3, mic checking," he said on the mic checking its sound.

Chandni gulped nervously and looked around herself only to find more crowds gathering there. She hopes he doesn't do something which will end up with her getting flush in embarrassment or worse in bashfulness.

"What are you going to say Sabiq? Please don't say something stupid. Please..."

All her hopes flushed out in a second when Sabiq said, "Chandni, I am here for you."

Everyone's eyes snapped to her, including her principal's.

Chandni squirmed at her place wanting nothing but mother earth to swallow her in.

Everyone was looking at her with shocked eyes. No one had thought that such a handsome man would come for a girl like Chandni. But he did and now everyone's special attention was only on her and him.

"Affy help me please," she whispered to her friend for help.

"Sorry Chandu but you are on your own here," Affan said, freeing his hand from Chandni who was literally squishing it like a tomato.

Chandni pouted at her friend and then looked at the grey eyed man who was looking at her as if he was seeing her after ages not after two hours.

"What are you doing here ?" she mouthed to him.

Sabiq's eyes lightened up at her actions. She was not looking as sad as this morning. Instead he could see a blush approaching her cheeks.

He smirked, making the woman gawking at him sigh dreamily. Chandni's lips thinned while Sabiq ignored them.

"Chandni, this morning you said we are different from each other. I am rich and you are poor, I am Muslim and you a Hindu...not only that but I am ten years older than you.... generation gap that is what you meant right ?"

Sabiq said on the mic, his gaze threaded with Chandni's.

Hearing his words everybody around them gasped in shock however both of them were unaffected.

Sabiq's grey eyes were suddenly showing his undying affection for Chandni while Chandni eyes were surfacing with light tears as she nodded her head in yes.

Whatever she said this morning was not a lie..there are differences between them which are too large to erase.

The main difference between them was the difference of their status.

"Then I am here to erase all the differences is between you and me, Chandni. In front of everyone I am here to claim your love mine," Sabiq said with determination in his words and eyes. Chandni frowned at his words and shook her head slightly, not understanding him.

She saw as he placed the mic on the bonnet of his car and took off his leather jacket. Girls whistled and shouted for him when he did that but Chandni got more confused by his act.

He threw the jacket on the ground and taking the mic again he said," I used to love wearing leather jackets but now I will never wear an expensive jacket or outfit. I will join the medical field and work my ass off. I will earn my money in a legal way and with that money I will get clothes for myself just like you do. If you say.. I will leave everything that I have earned in the last 12 years."

No one understood what Sabiq was saying but Chandni understood everything. Her eyes widened in disbelief. She could not believe that he was saying that he will leave his mafia world just for the sake of being with her.

She opened her mouth to say something but before she could say it Sabiq again started speaking it in the mic," I can not do anything about our age but I can definitely do something about our religion. I am really falling for you Mehzabeen or maybe I have already fallen for you. That is why for you I am ready to leave my religion. I am a Muslim by birth but for you I am ready to change my religion."

People gasped in shock at Sabiq's confession. He loves Chandni so much that he is ready to change his religion. It shocked everyone standing there but what happened next shocked them more.

Sabiq's face whipped on the side as a hard slap landed on his face.

The sound of the slap echoed and thundered in everyone's heart making everything silent.

Sabiq slowly turned his face to Chandni who was boiling in anger. Hot tears were leaving her eyes and she was looking at him as if she would kill him then and there.

"Are you seriously mad !!"

She snapped at him..

"How can you even say that Sabiq? Don't you think twice before spitting this rubbish!" Chandni shouted at him not caring if the world was witnessing her outburst to a man ten times stronger than her.

"All the girls standing here are drooling over this hot and badass man image of you. They all are attracted to your eyes, to your face, to your body, to your voice and what not but do you know what attracted me to you for the very first time ?" she asked and then wiping the angry tears of her eyes answered it herself.

"It was your belief in your god Sabiq. The first time I saw you in ibadat though I did not realize it but I fell flat for you. I have never seen such a beautiful sight before. You in your prayers are pure beauty. When you speak to your god is the most heart touching moment for me. When you bow down to your god I find you damn attractive. I feel connected to you whenever you show your belief in your god because that is how I show my belief to my god."

"Though we are two different people belonging from two different religions and two completely different worlds, Sabiq, but we share the same belief. The trust that you have in your god I too have the same trust in my god. I would never want you to change your religion for anything, not for me for sure. I love you the way you are. I don't wish you to change anything.

I love how you sit for your namaz, I love how you don't drink alcohol, I love how you ask forgiveness from me, I love how you handle a little child, I love how you never try to touch me even when I am asleep, I love how you call me Mehzabeen, I love you for coming for me even when I am being nothing but pain to you. I love you for everything. I love you for..."

Chandni placed a hand on her mouth as soon as she realized what she was saying.

She turned her eyes to Sabiq only to find him smirking.

She looked towards the crowd, everyone was watching her with their eyes wide open while Affan was passing her a teasing smile.

She again turned her eyes to Sabiq who was about to say something but before he could say anything the bell rang, saving Chandni.

Without giving him another look Chandni turned on her feet and ran away from there like a fire was set on her back.

While Sabiq stood in his place smiling ear to ear at her confession.

....

On the other side, Shivoham came downstairs in the living room where Tara was waiting for him.

She was sitting on the sofa and was talking to his grandfather who was looking extremely happy while talking to Tara.

Shivoham smirked. His baba is a good actor just like him.

As soon as they heard Shivoham's footsteps both of them turned their eyes towards the staircase.

A proudness emerged in Mr. Shekhawat's chest seeing the glory of his grandson. He was reminding him of his late son who was a replica of Shivoham.

Not only his face but his character was same as Shivoham. Full of dark and filth.

While Mr. Shekhawat was reminiscing about his son Tara was sweating in her place. She could not meet his eyes after whatever happened today in Shivoham's room. She was mortified by her own behavior.

She has never crossed anyone's privacy boundary before but today she not only crossed the boundary of privacy but also the boundary of shame.

She was an innocent and good hearted girl in Shivoham's eyes but today she herself has tarnished her image by her senseless immature behavior.

"Should we go or are you planning to stand here forever ?" Tara came out of her thoughts hearing the tough voice of Shivoham.

She looked up at him with a lot of hesitation. He was looking ahead, not spearing a single glance at her.

Tara realized that it was only him and her in the living room. Their grandfather has already left the room giving them their privacy.

"Shivoham for...forgive me..me please," she stammered, apologizing to him. With a lot of courage she has asked forgiveness from him because whatever she did with him was killing her from inside.

She stood there silently playing with her fingers and looking down as he did not speak a word. His deep silence was his only way of showing the depth of his anger.

Tara flinched when suddenly he started to speak, she looked up at him and lingered to each of his words.

"You know Tara, whatever you did today I was not expecting that from you. It was very low of you. It was not something suitable for the future daughter in law of Shekhawat's. And most importantly it was not something that is suitable for Shivoham's future wife. The woman whose name is about to get tagged with Shivoham. It adds filth and shame to my name," Shivoham curtly said. His eyes were ice cold while his eyes face blank, emotionless.

"I know Shivoham and I am ashamed of my doing," Tara said without missing a beat.

Shivoham finally turned his gaze to her and looked at her up and down, reading the expression on her face he nodded and simply said,"Better."

Tara smiled at how easily she was forgiven.

"But I need to punish you for your wrong doings or else you will never learn your lesson," he spoke, making her flinch at the sharpness of his words.

"What kind of punishment ?"

She asked, with a heavy feeling in her chest. She could feel it in her every cell, Shivoham's punishments are not an easy deal. She gulped at the thought of getting punished by a man like him.

Suddenly he leaned towards her face making her intake a deep breath, the depth of his eyes staring into hers. Her lips quivered when they felt his hot breath.

Tara closed her eyes in anticipation as he came nearer to her lips. His rough hand landed on her waist, his finger drawing a circle in there. It made her heart race a thousand of miles in those few seconds.

His breaths dancing on her face then came down to her neck, kissing the line of light sweat. She grabbed the edge of his blazer as again the same feeling of arousal surfaced within her.

"Your punishment is...." he whispered in her ears, making her knees go weak at his raspy voice.

"Your punishment is...that you have to make dinner for me daily. From tonight to the end of our lives. I will eat dinner only from your hands."

Shivoham said and Tara opened her eyes instantly, surprised at his words.

She looked at him with a frown and then pouted adorably seeing a naughty smile on his lips.

"I thought you...."

"You thought I...."

Tara spoke and Shivoham repeated after her, making her giggle at his cheesiness.

"Youu.." she smiled, hitting him lightly on his chest.

Shivoham smiled at his soon to be wife. She was looking like a red ripe tomato with her white cheeks stained red.

He took her in his arms, hugging her tightly to his chest. Tara's black bangles made a tingling sound as she wrapped her hands around his torso.

"On a serious note Tara. Never, never ever repeat what you did today. I love my privacy and you have to respect it. One more thing that you should drill in your mind. You have no right to go against my command. Not only that, you have no right to ask me any questions regarding my life outside this house. What I do and how I do it does not concern you. I will give you a good life and in return you have to follow whatever I say without raising any question. Am I clear ?"

He asked in a serious tone and without thinking twice Tara nodded her head and said,"Yes. I understand. I promise darling I will do whatever you say and never go against you," she smiled against his chest.

Her words made Shivoham smile widely.

"Darling hn ?" pinching her chin he made her look at him and said in a teasing way.

"Shivohamm," Tara said, freeing herself from his hug. Grabbing his hand she started walking outside. Not meeting his eyes at all.

She is falling in love with Shivoham more and more.

........

After a day full of shopping for Pooja ceremony, Shivoham and Tara visited the jewellery store.

It was a tradition in Shivoham's family that a new bride wears gold jewelry on their first pooja.

Though Tara has not become his wife, she is bound to follow his family's every tradition as his soon to be wife.

"How am I looking, Shivoham ?" Tara asked Shivoham who was sitting beside her on the sofa, too busy with his phone to spare a glance at her.

"Shivoham," she called him again when he did not look at her when she called him the first time.

Shivoham let out an irritated sigh and finally turned his eyes to her. She was wearing a gold necklace and it was looking ethereal on her white skin.

"Beautiful. You are looking extremely beautiful," he said, giving her a fake smile.

Tara blushed furiously at his compliment. "Thanks," she said, shyly.

"Should I try these earrings too?" she asked, picking the golden earrings. "Yes sure why not," Shivoham again replied nonchalantly.

Tara shook her head, smiling at his nonchalance and wore the two earrings as well.

"Oh my god ma'am. You are looking absolutely breathtaking. Literally an avatar of some goddess," one of the employees who was showcasing her jewelry sets gasped at how beautiful Tara was looking..

Her gasp attracted the attention of people around them and soon everyone was whispering among themselves how beautiful Tara was.

Tara's face flushed red hearing the whispers of the people around her.

From the corner of her eyes she glanced at Shivoham to see if he was feeling proud of his wife's beauty however instead of her she found his eyes locked to something else.

Following the line of his sight she found him staring at a beautiful pair of pearl anklets.

Tara smiled inwardly thinking he was going to buy those pretty pearl anklets for her.

She came out of her thoughts when Shivoham spoke,"If your shopping is done then we should go."

Tara bit her lips at his words. Will he not get those pearl anklets for her ?

"Get up from your place Tara. We have to go," Shivoham said again, rising on his feet. Tara looked up at him and asked without thinking twice,"Won't you get those pearl anklets for me Shivoham ?"

She asked him innocently.

Shivoham turned his eyes to the same pearl anklets she was pointing at.

"No. I will not get you those anklets," he spoke, staring at those anklets.

"But why ?"

"Because they belong to someone else."

He said, imagining those pearl anklets shining around his sweet rose's ankles.

"What do you mean ?" Tara asked, not getting what he was trying to say.

Shivoham came out of his sweet rose's thoughts and smiled looking at Tara," What I mean is those anklets are too ordinary for my beautiful soon to be wife. She deserves ten times more prettier anklets to tinkle on her beautiful feet," he said, lovingly.

Tara smiled bashfully as he placed his hands on her shoulders while speaking.

"Show my wife the most beautiful and expensive anklets," he ordered the employee and like that another half an hour passed.

Tara was being very choosy. After that pearl anklets no other anklets were touching her heart. "Shivoham, I really like those anklets. Can I get them please ?"

She requested, making a cute face and that made Shivoham furious. She was eyeing something which already belonged to his sweet rose.

"Do you know want to get the anklets or not !" he asked her in a harsh tone. "Yes, but I want those pearl ones..."

"NO!!"

He snapped, gaining the attention of everyone present in the jewelry showroom.

"Here," he picked a random silver pair of anklets and dropped it on her palm. "And come on get up. We are getting late," he said it so harshly that Tara ended up flinching at his voice.

Tears of hurt flow down her cheeks. She wiped them hastily trying not to cry on such a small matter but she could not help herself but cry a little more tears.

"Go, wait for me in the car. I will come after paying the bills," he said in a dead tone.

Tara nodded with her eyes down and turn on her feet to go.

As soon as she was out of the showroom Shivoham unhooked the same pearl anklets from the showcase it was hooked on.

Feeling it's light weight on his palm he smiled.

"I hope you will like your gift sweet rose."

.......

After paying the bills Shivoham came out of the showroom. On his way he carefully kept the anklets that he bought for his sweet rose in his pocket.

He was walking towards the parking lot to get his car when suddenly his mind said stop.

Suddenly a special kind of feeling emerged in his chest..the same kind of feeling he feels when he is near to his sweet rose.

His eyes widened in realization.

His sweet rose was here, she was here very near to him.

Without giving a damn about the woman who was waiting for him in his car he ran outside in search of his sweet rose.

Coming out of the posh area of jewelry showroom he looked here and there in the crowded road, trying to find her.

His heart was telling she is here, he could feel it.

Where are you sweet rose ? Where are you ?

As soon as he whispered those words his eyes met with her beautiful face.

Under the glaring sunlight she was looking as beautiful as a rose. Standing in the bus stop she was lost in her own world, smiling to herself as if remembering something good.

Her one sight and he felt his world stopping. All the coldness left his body and he felt warmth, a loving warmth.

Like a lost child trying to catch the bright moon he walked to her.

As he crossed, tens of vehicles passed by him. Their honking blaring on his dead ears. He cared of nothing, not even of his life and took his steps to her.

A line of worry passed his forehead when suddenly he could not see her beautiful face. A bus stood between him and her and when it left, it took his sweet rose as well.

Shivoham's eyes widened realizing that his sweet rose was again going far away from him.

In middle of the trafficked road he ran behind that bus like a madman. Once or twice even got hit by the bikes and cars but he did not care.

"SWEETROSE!!"

He shouted her name in the hope of her hearing it.

He ran miles for her, his once perfectly styled suit creasing from many ends.

A cut coming on his forehead after getting hit by another car but he did not stop. He ran another few miles, following that bus only in the hope of getting his sweet rose.

He was so lost in his yearning for that unknown girl that he did not see the truck coming from the other side.

It was about to hit him..

But did he care ?

No, he just wanted to hold his sweet rose.

Now.

✿✿✿✿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 444 8
She was a free bird who wanted to fly in sky like a carefree bird but now she is caged bird who was struggling to get out of that prison. she tried a...
2.3M 69K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
8.5M 201K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
23.6K 1.4K 20
"Marry me" he said. she was hell shocked by his confession because no one will expect this from a complete stranger or she was thinking she heard so...