Kamen rider Of The Great Tomb...

By LunaJones953

Right after everything become real momonga felt a source in a nearby village in a cave so he bring albedo wit... More

Coming Soon
Harem
Stella's servants
Stella's Familliar
Stella Ooal Gown info updated
Advent Cards
Survive advents
Adventuring clothes + weapons
Season 1
Chapter 1: End and Beginning, and an Unknown Item
Chapter 2: The Floor Guardians and Kamen rider siren
Chapter 3: A Battle at Carne Village and stella's first servants
Chapter 4: Ruler and princess of Death
Chapter 5: The Three Adventurers
Chapter 6: Ainz and Stella first Journey
Special announcement
Chapter 7: Wise Queens of the Forest and Sky
New advent cards reveal
Chapter 8: Twins Swords Of Slashing Death
Special Announcements
Happy Halloween🎃👻💀
Stella's servants Advent deck's
Stella's new powers
Season outfits

Chapter 9: The Dark Warrior, White Heroine And Three New Servants

241 2 0
By LunaJones953

Momon, kasumi and Nabe decimate Clementine and KHaljit also three new servants join Nazarick ranks
===========================================================

"These girls are harmless," said KHaljit "I disagree with that Nabe if you would please," said stella "as you wish lady kasumi cast Twin Maximize magic," said Narberal as she made Electric spheres then KHaljit was shocked "what," said KHaljit "Electrosphere," said Narberal as she launched the attack.

The light fades to reveal that KHaljit use his followers and blake, Koneko as shields to protect him as he cackles "impressive," said KHaljit then stella was very mad to what KHaljit did them then stella raised her hand and glow to move blake and Koneko to where she and Narberal are then heal them "how annoying why don't you just roll over and die like a good little rodent for using lady kasumi new servants," said Narberal

"I guess those men I killed in town were friends of yours, and your daughter is that right? did you both come here to avenge them or something stupid like that? [giggles] did you notice the magic caster was really a girl? She kept insisting that someone would come to rescue them but I got bored of waiting around," said Clementine "me and my daughter barely knew those adventurers," said Ainz "I can't get hard if you're not angry," said Clementine "this isn't vengeance they were in your way and needed to be dealt with me or my daughter would have done the same thing in your shoes it would be hypocritical to condemn you that being said by killing them you rob me of valuable assets they were vital components in my plans in others words you're in my way but I promise my daughter I won't kill you," said Ainz.

"you must not have a brain underneath that helm of yours if you think you can talk to me like that and get away with it the inhuman lady Clementine doesn't lose brawls to nobodies like you you're about to learn why people fear me," said Clementine "I see nothing to be scared of you're a joke now shut up and fight," said Ainz.

"I don't know what you can do but whatever you'll do it won't save you fool," said KHaljit "be careful. That mouth of yours will get you killed what would Nabe say if she face oh right human tick," said stella "I'll call you a fool if I like, little girl you've and your friend leapt into your dooms and don't realize it. Now you're in the land of the dead- -my territory. And soon you and those three will join my army that's the fate of who stand between me and immortality," said KHaljit as the jewel in his hand glows as stella remembers what her father said "keep an eye on the sky," said Ainz as stella gasps as a skeletal dragon appears behind her and tries to attack stella but she dodge then KHaljit laughs "this skeletal dragon is completely resistant to magic there isn't a caster in the world that could hope to stand against it your death is a certainty," said KHaljit "this that's so," asked stella "huh," said KHaljit "I'll then beat it to death Arms of the warrior," said stella as two armored arms appeared on either side of her body.

(The swords are not there)

As stella run towards the skeletal dragon as it tries to strike her stella then used one of her giant arms to punch its face as it fall to the ground KHaljit was shocked "what? But how what are you? Answer me! Mythril rank? No, you'd have to be orichalcum to pull that off," said KHaljit "goodness Nabe would say you truly are an insect if a little love tap like that makes you quiver with fear it's truly sad reall," said stella "bitch I'll kill you," said KHaljit as his skeletal dragon got back up and roar "you can't stop me! I won't allow it show her the folly of her stupidity," said KHaljit as he use the jewel to repair the skeletal dragon "Reinforce Armor, Spell of Lesser Strength, Shield Wall, Undead Flame," said KHaljit as use spells on the skeletal dragon "Reinforce Armor, Shield Wall, Protection from Negative Energy," said stella as she too use spells on herself as KHaljit growls.

Then stella run towards the dragon as it tries to strike her with it tail but she dodges it but stella couldn't dodge it claws then she grunts of one of the spells KHaljit cast slides backwards "Acid Javelin," said KHaljit as launched a javelin made of acid but it didn't do a thin thanks to one of stella defense spell that blocked the acid javelin "defensive magic how troublesome," said KHaljit "Twelfth of swords: Air strike attack," said stella as her swords glow white and launched a air attack towards KHaljit but the skeletal dragon blocked the attack as it roars "I'm the one this is troublesome for, you bagworm. Why don't you stop hiding behind that dragon and face me," said stella as KHaljit grunts "guess it can't be helped. Jewel of death! Take a good look. This is my terrifying power," said KHaljit as he made a other skeletal dragon.

"Oh great a other skeletal dragon," said stella "well, it seems I've had to use all the negative energy I collected thus far only a minor setback once I kill you and those there then bring death to E-Rantel, it will replenished tenfold," said KHaljit as stella charged towards the skeletal dragons the second one tried to crush her but she then try using it tail stella then jumped off it tail the first skeletal dragon as it claw rush at her made contact KHaljit laughed thinks he got her but he took a closer to see stella using her arms of the warrior to hold it back then use her strength to push the skeletal dragon as it stumbled back "just who in the hell are you? How can you have such physical strength even with the aid of a martial arts skill?," said KHaljit "I was born by my mother and father who gave me this strength even the gods of this world couldn't handle me," said stella.

"Are you mocking me, girl?," asked KHaljit "so, you can't even understand a simple truth when you hear it. Pathetic lowlife," said stella.

With Ainz and Clementine

As dust of dirt happens Clementine jumps back from Ainz attack as she laughs "what? Don't tell me you're getting tried already you've got plenty in the strength department, I'll give you that much. I can see why you'd wanna boast about it. Still, I have to ask. Are you dumb? You swing those things around like a brainless meathead who's just hoping to hit something are you sure you're a warrior," said Clementine "it's hard to tell if all you're going to do is dodge. Why don't you attack me and find out?," said Ainz "believe me, I'd like to," said Clementine "I thought you said you could beat any warrior where'd did your confidence go?," said Ainz as Clementine grabbed one of her weapons as they were about to fight then [skeletal dragon 9A] roars then Clementine giggles "skeletal dragons," said Ainz "correct! You sure know your stuff your cute little caster friend and your daughter is helpless against them, they're immune to magic," said Clementine "I see they're doomed to fail, is that right," said Ainz "you catch on quick," said Clementine "I'm curious do you have a way to get past the reach of my swords," asked Ainz "maybe," said Clementine as she took on her cloak to fully reveal her armor.

Then got to battle stance "hm," said Ainz than Clementine zoom toward Ainz as he tried to strike Clementine "Impenetrable Fortress," said Clementine as she blocks Ainz attack then strike Ainz left shoulder than Ainz tried to strike Clementine but she dodged it "martial arts," said Ainz "that's a hard shell to crack. Well no matter finding the weakest spot in someone's armor is half the fun it's almost like foreplay still, I was hoping I could slice you up piece by agonizing piece until you couldn't move anymore can't always get what want," said Clementine as she toss her weapon into air then catch it "so you were just test my armor I'm learning a lot from you," said Ainz as Clementine got to stance again "ready for round two," asked Clementine as they continued to fight "Impenetrable Fortress, flow acceleration," said Clementine as she blocked and dodged Ainz attacks then stab him through his helmet "come on, get serious if you keep giving me a handicap, you'll end a corpse," said Clementine "goodness I hadn't expected you to teach me this much about melee combat like the important of balancing your attacks, and probably utilizing martial arts skills," said Ainz.

"Huh? You just learned that? What kind of warrior are you more importantly, why didn't you take any damage after my attack hit home," said Clementine as she licked her weapon "tell me was it a defense skill," said Clementine "I wish I could stay and see what else you have to offer sadly I can't afford to wait any longer and keep my daughter waiting for her new servants I'm afraid playtime has to end," said Ainz "huh?," said Clementine "STELLA OOAL GOWN SHOW THEM THE POWER OF NAZARICK," yelled Ainz "what the hell," said Clementine as Ainz stab his swords into the ground "now steel yourself for pain and come at me," said Ainz

Back with stella and KHaljit

Stella was panting as KHaljit laughs "surrender now, and I might decide to be merciful," said KHaljit "very too cocky about that," asked stella "what was that?," asked KHaljit "you should really learn your rightful place- beneath us," said stella "crush her, skeletal dragons," said KHaljit as they roar as stella was about to make her move but they hear Ainz voice "STELLA OOAL GOWN SHOW THEM THE POWER OF NAZARICK," yelled Ainz "by your command father I will no longer fight you as kasumi now you face stella ooal gown aka kamen rider siren but first Narberal please wake up my soon to be new two servants," said stella as Narberal did just as she asked and wake up Blake and Koneko "what happened," asked blake "I don't know wait KHaljit used us a shield," said Koneko "now now please my young mistress is going to show her power to us," said Narberal as they see the skeletal dragons tried to attack stella "teleportation," said stella as she teleport as KHaljit thinks he got her but high in the sky stella was using her wings to stay in the air "she vanished where did she go," said KHaljit as he see stella in the air "did she use flying magic no she must have use wings of hers but, still didn't have time to dodge their attack what's she doing this is a perfect chance to escape why isn't she running for her life with the other three she can't possibly think she has a chance of overcoming complete magical resistance," said KHaljit as stella fly down to the ground "there are plenty of way that I can defeat your dragons I'll show you," said stella.

As she transformed back to her normal clothes and her horns were visible then took her advent deck out then raise her advent deck in the air white lightning like energy made it way to her waist and stella lowered her hand with the deck to the belt "Kamen Rider" said stella as she put her advent deck in the belt when it was in the deck begins to spin and glow as she started to transforming.

As the transformation was Narberal took the moment to introduce stella to KHaljit, Blake and Koneko "rejoice human you have the honor of facing a daughter to the absolute future ruler of the great tomb of Nazarick the future supreme being and rightful future empress of this world stella ooal gown you are fortunate as daughter of the supreme being and a kamen rider she is now your opponent," said Narberal "A kamen rider [growls] skeletal dragons," said KHaljit as stella teleport again "she's gone," said KHaljit as he looked for stella everywhere then felt a stab in his left shoulder then turn to stella behind KHaljit with dagger in hand with blood dripping from it "oh I'm sorry it did hurt that badly," said stella as KHaljit tried to hit stella with his staff but she teleport away from them back to her original spot "that was your trump card you hid your teleportation magic so you could kill me when guard was down," said KHaljit "you were half right," said stella "huh?," said KHaljit as stella flick the blood off her dagger "I was just giving you a taste I could kill you easily your dragons will be no different," said stella.

"Insane you're out of your mind," said KHaljit "I didn't expect an insignificant flea like you to understand what I'm saying still, your reply is pitiful to me," said stella "how dare you," said KHaljit "it's time I ended this farce after all, if I make my father wait to long what kind of daughter would I be," said stella as made the dagger disappear "do you truly believe these dragons of yours are immune to magic? You have a really a lot to learn about being a caster I'll have you pay for this lesson with your pathetic life but your dragons are first to go," said stella as magic energy spheres mix up forming a spinning disc of magic in each hand.

(The colors are white and yellow)

As KHaljit gasps "what kind of magic is that," asked KHaljit as stella was charging her attack "try it they're both still immune nothing you throw at them will matter," said KHaljit "well not really completely immune to be more precise, their magical resistance nullifies any spells that are sixth tier and below but I'm able to cast even higher tier magic if you're still having trouble understanding, that means I can beat your pets with ease," said stella "you are crazy no one in this world can cast seventh tier magic that power belongs to the gods!," said KHaljit as the skeletal dragons roar then stella chuckles "five years countless schemes all my meticulous planning and preparations for tonight I refuse to believe it will be taken from me by a girl in a whit armor with horns and wings," said KHaljit "your death will be soon serve my father you should take comfort in that Twin Maximize Magic Gigantic Burst," said stella as thrusting her arms forward and firing two massive spiraling white and yellow energy waves towards the skeletal dragons.

As the skeletal dragons roar before they'd got destroyed by stella then KHaljit looked at stella "what the devil hell are you," asked KHaljit "I'm the daughter who's going to be the future ruler of this world now then let's test out the new advent I revived from ray," said stella she opens her BlancVisor and take a card out of her deck.

KHaljit was confused by what is stella doing watching her who took her card out and then she was holding the card looks like a new beast within it.

"Let's see what happens when this is activated," said stella as KHaljit watch her who put the card in her BlancVisor and then she closed it and then she activating it right away and he were confused for what she did.

ATTACK VENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When stella activating it right away don't know what's going on then the ground started to shaking and more shaking that make the KHaljit turn his head to look over there and something else arrive here right away and make the KHaljit turn to look at the giant creature to revealed itself is...a giant Bulky wyverns with blue scales on its body and sharp yellow ones in the back. Their tails are long and powerful, and they have white hair covering their backs and limbs, that are very strong and have blade-like claws appear behind stella letting out few bolts of lightning on it body.

Zinogore looked down at her new mistress and lowered her head then rubbed stella face with her own "aw nice to meet you too Zinogore now let's finish this flea so I can meet my new servants," said stella as Zinogore roared in agreement then stella opens her BlancVisor again and she pull a other card from her deck to reveal Zinogore final vent.

"I hope you're ready KHaljit because this is what happens when you threaten to kill my two new servants and Clementine will join me if she like or not," said stella as she puts the card into her blancvisor and going to activating it right away and everyone unexpected except for Narberal.

FINAL VENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then stella jumps backwards to Zinogore tail, and then Zinogore launches stella towards KHaljit before fired Electric blast behind her delivered Electrical Power kick to KHaljit as scream before the attack connected.

"HRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yelled stella as she kick the absolute shit out of the KHaljit making him yelling out of pain and casing an explosion killing KHaljit in the process into a pile of ashes.

"It really seems even insects like him smell kinda tasty when they're roasted Narberal you Entoma would like this a souvenir," said stella as Narberal bowed to her "it would be very kind of you to give her such a lovely gift by you princess now then your two out of three servants are waiting for you now," said Narberal "yes of course," said stella as walked towards the cat sisters who were a little bit scared "don't not afraid I'm princess stella ooal gown future ruler of Nazarick what are your names," said stella "my name is blake belladonna and this is my sister Koneko belladonna we were taken that woman Clementine from our big sister hoping one day we can be with her again and maybe find someone who can treat us right as subordinates and also kinda lovers in the future," said Blake as stella was in thought "what about this if I can get those neck collars off of you will you serve me," said stella as they nodded then stella point her finger that the collars " [Greater break item]," said stella as the collars broke off their necks and started to cry out of freedom then bowed to stella "we are so grateful please allow us to serve you princess stella," said blake and koneko as stella nodded then looked at Narberal "Narberal look after things here I'm going to see father and you two stay with her while I'm gone," said stella "as you wish princess stella," said the three as stella walked to the location her father and Clementine are.

Back to Ainz and Clementine

"That's an interesting tactic are you giving up," said Clementine "I think I should finish up, as well it wouldn't be fair to stella, otherwise," said Ainz "wow you're one cocky bastard you don't have a single martial arts skill, and you think you can beat the great lady Clementine congrats, now I'm royally pissed off," said Clementine "are you going to keep on raving or actually do something about it," said Ainz as Clementine growls "y'know, you're right, we should finish things up here then I'll see that is welcome in my care Stride of Wind, Greater Evasion, Ability Boost, Greater Ability Boost," said Clementine as use four skills then dash at Ainz "he's not moving," thought Clementine "die," said Clementine as she stab her weapon into Ainz helmet then shocks him and grab a other weapon then also stab it to him "I'm not finished with you yet," said Clementine as twisted her weapon causing flames to happen as Clementine laughing only for Ainz to grabbed Clementine by the wrist.

"Hm interesting there wasn't a weapon like this in Yggdrasil I'll watch out for them," said Ainz "what no way you shouldn't be alive," said Clementine "I guess there's no point hiding it," said Ainz as he transformed back to his regular form "an undead? You're an Elder lich," said Clementine "indeed he is Clementine," said stella as she make he presence known "ah stella right on time my child just one moment dear I'm almost done as for you well Clementine you're only partially right I'm curious how did you like fighting a sword-wielding magic caster," said Ainz "you bastard what... ...the hell," said Clementine "this way I gave you a handicap you're all bark there was no need for me or my daughter to fight a mongrel of level seriously if we had cast the weakest spell or advent we know to defeat you it would have been waste of MP and an advent card," said Ainz as Clementine screams "what's the matter bitch did you not like my answer?," said Ainz "father her weapons are in the way let me get those out of your eyes," said stella as stella took Clementine's weapon out of Ainz eyes "you've... gotta be kidding," said Clementine as Ainz eyes glow.

"Alright let's begin," said Ainz as he tightened his grip on Clementine "no way stop it stop it," said Clementine "I had considered killing you with this," said Ainz as he hold up a dagger "it would have been poetic justice at its finest," said Ainz as he made the dagger disappear "then again, death by blade death by broken bones death by crushing there's really not much difference, is there in the end you die," said Ainz as Clementine whimpers then adventurer plate fall off of Clementine outfit as she started to hit Ainz "let go, you bastard ," said Clementine "stop your squirming," said Ainz as he tightened his grip on Clementine even more than two more plates fall off "you took your time killing her, didn't you," said Ainz as Clementine growling, groaning then keeping on hitting Ainz "it's only fair to give you the same treatment slow and painful then my daughter have plans for you," said Ainz as blood started pouring out of Clementine eyes, mouth "I've enjoyed this dance," said Ainz as he made Clementine arms and legs unusable "I forgot to tell you try as I might, I have a tendency to be... hypocritical alright stella she's all yours now," said Ainz "thank you so much father," said stella as she walked towards Clementine as she looked at stella.

"Now Clementine is time for you to serve your new mistress," said stella "like hell I'll serve you," said Clementine "you don't have a choice in the matter you will serve me if like it or not and I have to make that happen memory manipulation," said stella as changing Clementine memories thinking she severed stella after she was done stella healed Clementine injures then got up to her feet and looked at stella before kneeling to her "princess stella I'm at your command," said Clementine "good when we all return to Nazarick we'll be changing that outfit and your appearance," said stella "as you wish princess," said Clementine "alright let's go," said Ainz as stella and Clementine follows him.

"Master! Master," said Hamsuke as Ainz turn around then yelps "that's not master it's a monster," said Hamsuke then Narberal landed on Hamsuke head "annoying gerbil I do not see what you do in this creature, my lord and princess she is foolish and unworthy," said Narberal "that's enough the fact that she is the wise queen of the forest makes her a valuable asset we have more important matters to tend to take anything valuable or useful from the corpses before the soldiers and other adventurers arrive," said Ainz "right shall we take their bodies to Nazarick for testing," said Narberal "no we need to hand them over to the authorities so they have someone to blame for all this we'll just take their equipment this time," said Ainz "as you wish my master," said Narberal as Ainz went inside stella informed Blake, Koneko and Clementine her plan "alright you this is how we should do Blake and koneko will be joining me and my father in adventurer and Clementine will be in Nazarick for the time being until I request her services also I don't no trouble I make myself clear," said stella "yes princess stella," said the three as they bowed then stella detransform to normal to her adventurer's clothes.

With Ainz

As Ainz found nfirea not in a good shape "I can easily cure his blindness with healing magic, but... as for his mind, the control over it will be tricky to break this is definitely the source all appraisal magic item," as scan the item on nfirea head "the crown of wisdom interesting it seems to be an item that can't be replicated in Yggdrasil ideally, I'd like to take him back to Nazarick but I took this job on good faith a deliberate failure would dirty the name of  Ainz and stella Ooal Gown crumble away greater break item," said Ainz as destroyed the crown of wisdom cause nfirea to almost fall if Ainz didn't catch him then go back into his adventurer outfit and see stella who's back in her outfit with Narberal, Hamsuke and stella three new servants "lord Ainz," said Narberal "master please forgive me serve you and your daughter with even greater conviction I shall," said Hamsuke "and father Blake and koneko will be joining us in the adventurer party," said stella "that's great stella, Hamsuke anyway let's complete the job," said Ainz "master please don't take my pledge so lightly hurt my delicate feelings, it does," said Hamsuke.

The next day

"I thought they'd promote us to orichalcum but I suppose this will do," said Ainz as he and stella touched their new adventurer plates "their insolence knowns no bounds," said Narberal "it's fine Nabe as we speak, the surviving soldiers are spreading the tale of my and stella strength and valor to everyone in E-Rantal the boost that will give to our status makes getting mythril rank a moot point," said Ainz "very well what should we do about the boy and his grandmother?," said Narberal "since Lizzy said that she would give me and stella everything I'll have her and Nphiera move to crane village her skill at making potions will serve us- - or rather all of Nazarick- - quite well hm oh, right I needed to contact Albedo - -message," said Ainz  - -[beeps] "lord Ainz I'm afraid I must report that Shalltear Bloodfallen has betrayed us," said Albedo "huh," said Ainz.

(Shout out to kingblakk I would like to read your stories again please)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 943 51
(AU) Momonga arrives first in the new world. How will he change the course of history? Will the name of Ainz Ooal Gown forever be one of despair or o...
81.1K 2.4K 63
Momonga becomes the Emperor of the Yggdrasil how will he affect the new world and the other worlds? will it be destruction and chaos or peace and pro...
12.2K 232 20
A new reader insert where you the reader are one of the Supreme Beings and also the youngest member of the Great 41 as well as the daughter of Momong...
159 4 3
Yggdrasil a DMMO-RPG is finally shutting after 12 years, Momonga and his friend Mikoto stay on the game together during it's last few minutes as they...