Arrange Marriage

By kharagosh

๐Ÿ’–Mr Kim Taehyung๐Ÿ’– A sweet Handsome Romantic boy from Korea ๐Ÿ’–Miss Y/n Khan๐Ÿ’– A Beautiful shy girl From Ind... More

๐Ÿ˜˜ Trailer ๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ˜˜ Episode -1 ๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ˜˜ Episode -3 ๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ˜˜ Episode -4 ๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ˜˜Episode-5 (part -1)๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ˜˜Episode-5 (part -2)๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ˜˜Episode-5 (part -3)๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ˜˜Episode-5 (part -4)๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ˜˜Episode-6 (part -1)๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ˜˜Episode-6 (part -2)๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ˜˜Episode-6 (part -3)๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ˜˜Episode-7 (part -1)๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ˜˜Episode-7 (part -2)๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ˜˜Episode-8 (part -1)๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ˜˜Episode-8 (part -2)๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ˜˜Episode-9 (part -1)๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ˜˜Episode-9 (part -2)๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ˜˜Episode-9 (part -3)๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ˜˜Episode-10 (part -1)๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ˜˜Episode-10 (part -2)๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ˜˜Episode-10 (part -3)๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ˜˜Episode-10 (part -4)๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ˜˜ Episode -11 ๐Ÿ˜˜

๐Ÿ˜˜ Episode -2 ๐Ÿ˜˜

510 18 8
By kharagosh

Ep -2

In India

In Khan's Mansion

Early morning

Author pov
The Khan's Mansion morning started with the sweet sound of anklet which so sweet to hear and that's means the person who wears the anklets must have to be the sweetest like the sweet sound let's check it out who is that anklet person

Y/n pov
I wake up with the ring of my alarm and then stood up it's Just 7:00 in morning which i daily wake up and then I went to took a quick shower And wore My dress has i was looking at the dressing table doing My hair i saw though the mirror

???-"oh oh getting ready to Make the customer go crazy on you're design or go crazy for you "
*One familiar girl voice came And Just look though the mirror and smile shyly*

Y/N-"Heyyyyyyy early morning started you And your flirty lines"

???-"what can I do if the item itself is so sexy it's not my tongue fault to slip" *smirk*

Y/N-"youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu "
*Shy mess and blush like red tomato *

???-"Heyy I will die right now if you are so sexy that too with that Red colour cheeks" *dramatic act*

Y/N-"youuuuuu are you going to go or you want beating "
*Shy mess with a blush and pout Angry*

???-"okay i will go but you're looking really beautiful don't take More time to look more than beautiful And take away the breath of poor Guy's baby girl "
*Smirk and ran away from There before y/n comb Will reach her*

Y/N-" you would never change heer"
*Smile shyly with lot's of blush and in end become like beetroot*

Author pov
Because y/n is very shy introvert type of girl and Those where normal daily routine for her but even getting complaints daily from everyone still y/n don't get to used to it and still anyone can make her shy like tomato in a second or beetroot in a minute 😳😳😳

Author-"I am myself introvert person And i become tomato And beetroot very soon so tell me a line or any pick up line which can make me blush mess and who tells the Best lines in the comments i will give shout out there names in My next video "
{Author-so eagerly waiting for you're comments 🙈🙈🙈😳😳😳}

Y/n pov
Y/n-"ohhhhhhh i am very late i should run"

Y/n pov
I looked at my phone And it's was already Late because of becoming tomato And i immediately put the earrings fastly and immediately took my bag And Stuff with Phone And went state to the kitchen because mom dad will be waiting for My breakfast And my baby Will always get up late or you can say with my mom's scolding And then I went State to the kitchen

Meanwhile

???-"come on brat we are getting late and this is your 1 day of college did you forget "

???-"mom more 5 minutes please mom "
*Then that person went to sleep once again And hide inside the blanket*

Mrs khan -"This is the last Time I'm asking you are getting up or else this glass of water will be on you're face "

???-mom please 2 minutes"
*Then that person Once again went inside the blanket*

Mrs khan -"youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu who told you to sleep late And stay up till midnight with stupid phone of yours and that stupid gaming set of yours and stay late in night playing games with that And Last time I am saying i will really pour this water on you're fac-"
*But Mrs Khan word's was cut off by a girl who came and stood next to her*

???-"Aunty let me help you"
*A girl came And stood next to Mrs Khan's and both smirk at each other"
Mrs khan -"i will Take the blanket And you put the water on this lazy brat 😁😁😁"

???-"okay Aunty has you say "
*Then both smirk and thumbs up at each other And took the water from the glass of water next to the bed and Both went to the lazy person who was still sleeping*
Mrs khan -"this is last time sara are you really getting up or "

Sara-"Mom come on Just one more min-"
*But Sara word's was cut off by the force the water which landed on her face like every day 🤣🤣🤣*
*Then both Mrs Khan And the girl stood There laughing at the poor girl who was all wet because of water which There pour on her and Sara all sleep was gone she was looking at both of them with full anger on her face*

Sara-"youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu And mom how could you mom " *pout*
Mom-"come on baby it's not me but you're Best of best friend heer Idea And i should tell that was a very good idea because from the 1 hour i was not Able to wake you up but you're freind idea you wake up in just a second "

Heer-"yesssssssss Aunty that's right "
*Both Mrs khan and the girl smiled and high five with each other And Sara can't take it anymore stood from the bed And ready to attack But that girl stood behind Mrs Khan*
Sara-"Mom come on Move let me catch her"

Mrs khan -"go And catch her who's stopping you"
*But the girl was fast and ran away before Sara could catch her*
Sara-"you wait youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu today i will kill you heer with My bare hand's "
*Then Sara Also ran After her Freind And Mrs Khan Just stood There smiling *
Mrs khan -"There's would never change"
*Shake her head and smile at the daily drama in her house "

Meanwhile

Mr Khan-"good morning baby "
*Mr Khan enter the kitchen and smile at his beautiful daughter who was looking like an Angel while cooking breakfast*
Y/N-"good morning dad came seat i already done with the breakfast "
*Then y/n placed the plates on the table and went to the kitchen to take the breakfast *

Mr Khan-"where's are others"
Y/n-"There will be here soo-"
*Then her words was cut off by two girls running like a little kid's in the whole Mansion And then There came to kitchen And Then the girl came And stood behind y/n And sara chasing her *

Heer-"y/n please save me before you're little devil sister will kill me And i don't want to die in young age "
*The girl went back of y/n And stood behind her"
Sara-"come infront of y/n di today i will not leave you "

Heer-"no I will not come you are looking like a little devil now who Will beat the shit out of me "

Y/N-"you too leave me i should cook the breakfast we are getting Late it's already Late "
Mrs khan -"yess leave y/n because we are starving and you're dad is also late"

Heer-"and you don't wanna get late to Right Sara see the time and don't you wanna look like a zombie in 1 day of college Right "
Sara-"y/n di see how there's are saying me do i look like a little devil And zombie " *pout*

Y/n-"Mom ,heer don't say anything to My baby little sister she is our little angel , not a devil "
Sara-"yess that's My y/n didi , I love you soooooo much "
*Pout and hug y/n*

Y/n-"i love you too My baby now go and get ready fast And come fast the breakfast is ready "
Sara-"yess mam "
*Then Sara salute And smiling she went to her room to get ready *

Heer-"Wait I will Come to make you ready fast because the college is in morning not in afternoon "
Sara-"youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu come And help me fast "
Heer -"has you say But what will i get in return"
Sara-"one year plan for VIKI free from my pocket money how's that "

Heer-"OMG really so Sara Madam what can I do for you "
Sara -"nothing Just follow me "
Heer-"okay mam after you "
*Then Sara went and heer followed her And Both went in a dramatic way*

Mrs khan -"There will never change"
Mr Khan-"yess there will never change and there's crazyness for There kdrama's "
Y/N-"yesssssssss Mom dad there would never change there and there's kdrama's "

Mrs khan -"who will tell there were ready to kill each other with There bare hand's in a few minutes ago "
Y/N-"Yess that's true But what can we do that's the daily episode of this house "
Mr Khan-"that's true "
*Three of them laughed and high five with each other and smile at there crazy little daughter and her Freind And smile at There daily episode of every morning*

Time skip

Author pov

Then all the Khan's family has there delicious breakfast which was cooked by non other than Y/N and All was ready to leave to each of there work

Sara-"okay okay everyone i will take my leave wish me luck"
Mr Khan-"okay okay my dramatic daughter our wishes are always with you"
Mrs khan -"yess you're dad is Right now go you are looking good"
*Both Mr and Mrs Khan love's to tease There dramatic Daughter*

Sara-"come on mom dad" *pout*
Heer-"But aunty And uncle is right sara" *smirk*
Sara -"even youuuuuu i hate you all " *pout*
Y/N-"come on you all don't tease My baby sister And Sara come here you are looking Most beautiful And gorgeous girl And I bit all boys will be after you " *smirk*
Sara -"Diiiiiiiiiii" *smile shyly*

Sara-"But you yourself don't looking less beautiful And sexy than me " *smirk*
Y/n-"saraaaa mom dad is Here how can you say that " *smile shyly*
Mr Khan-"this time I agree with Sara "
Mrs khan -"yess even i agree with Sara "

Y/N-"mom dad even you also joined this little devil but I have My bestie who Will not tease
me "
Heer-"but sorry y/n but even I agree with Sara "
*Heer smile And went to Mr and Mrs Khan and sara And high five with them while all was giving y/n tease looks and making y/n beetroot who was already tomato *

Y/n-"youuuuuu even you i hate you all" *smile shyly*
All together -"we love you too " *😘😘😘"
*Tease And smile at y/n shy behaviour and all was so done with her behaviour but it was There daily job to tease and see the red cheek girl*

Heer-"okay okay let's stop teasing y/n now she already become beetroot so let's Stop and Sara look at the time come let's go before we are late for our first day of college "
Sara-"ohh yess yess let's go bye Mom And dad and y/n Didi "
Mr Khan And Mrs Khan -"okay okay bye bye "
Y/n-"okay okay bye baby take care And eat you're Lunch in time it's in you're bag "

Sara-"yess i will didi how can I Miss you're delicious food And remember i Will miss And forget the classes But not you're delicious food "
Y/n-"youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu naughty devil now go it's already Late "
Sara-"Yess mam "
*Then Sara And heer Left from There same in dramatic way*

Mr Khan-"even I will Take My leave"
Mrs khan -okay Honey Take care"
Y/n-yess dad meet you in evening "
Mr Khan-"okay bye bye "
*Then Mr Khan Left for the company*

Y/n-"okay Mom even i will Take My leave "
Mrs khan -okay but don't be soooooooo much busy in you're fashion boutique but met a handsome boy also "
Y/n-"mommmmmmmm " *smile shyly*

Mrs khan -"what mom I'm just saying you can even hit on your customer also if he is really handsome and do you're work at sametime " *wink 😉😉😉 And smirk*
Y/n-"mom please i am just fine with My boutique and I'm not ready for relationship Stuff " *smile shyly*
Mrs khan -"come on you and you're shy behaviour what can I do with this girl"
Y/n-"mom bye bye it's already Late "
*Then y/n smile shyly And left From There*

Mrs khan -what can I do with this girl shy behaviour and how will she get a boyfriend or husband Just like My kdrama hero's , Just handsome and beautiful like lee min ho ,lee joon ji, ji chang wook will work on it's already time to the Drama "moon lover's"

Mrs khan -"yesssssssss Just in time i remember my kdrama' which I missed yesterday let's go And watch in My Netflix home theatre And just chill out with My kdrama's Freinds who will be here anytime and let's make some snacks also "
*Then Mrs Khan come to the living room and started her Home theatere with lot's of snacks and after sometime her Freinds joined who was also crazy fan of kdrama's and Korean country*

Hey guys
So How was chapter -2 of
Arrange Marriage
(Magical love story From engagement to wedding)
guys In the comment below And give lot's of Love and
Support me and give me and my ff work lot's of Love it's inspired to write More
"How was y/n Khan's family"
And don't forget to Press the Star "⭐" in right side if you liked the story 😌😌😌
And follow me so you wouldn't Miss my any new chapter notification about the story And about any New updates from me you're author
😘😘😘Give lot's of Love 😘😘😘
💜💜💜 Purple you all 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 6.2K 66
A beautiful journey of Arrange Marriage โค๏ธ Two people bind by their fate and in their journey they find so many obstacles but they fight for their lo...
1M 42.3K 77
Min y/n had to get married to Kim taehyung because of their parents. Y/n is a sweet, kind but a reserved girl, whereas taehyung is cold but kind. โ€ข โ€ข...
158K 5.9K 42
It's a story of Tahir and Y/n who are arranged in the marriage, to find their love story lets read ff
220K 6.2K 41
A love story of Kim Taehyung and Y/N Singh. A journey of their love. No extra drama, there will just be how they fall in love with each other. My wo...