Born In Blood

By S4SUKEZ

Silas a 16 year old cold hearted assassin and fashion designer Serena a 16 year old innocent sweetheart Tw... More

-Character Aesthetics-
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Piercings and tattoos
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
-A/N-
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
-A/N-
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
IMPORTANT
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 -EPILOGUE-
GENDER REVEAL GUESSES?
Bonus chapter - {New family member}
BOOK 2?

Chapter 39

2K 55 104
By S4SUKEZ

SILAS POV

I get Camila and Amalia safely into the house, I sit them down in the living room as I warily watch them.

They're pretty shaken up and I can't blame them half of our brothers are injured and we don't even know if our families are safe.

And ramiro. God ramiro.

My heart breaks as I start to think about him but my thoughts are soon cut off when I hear Amalias sobs.

My gaze snaps to a crying Amalia who stares down at her phone.

"My dads not answering his phone." Amalia exclaims as tears fall from her eyes. "What if something happened to him?"

I lean forward and grab the phone from her grasp, I take ahold of her hands and she looks up at me with teary eyes.

"Calm down,Amalia he may just be sorting things out." I tell her.

"You don't know that!" She exclaims.

"I'm sure they'll contact us when they can." I tell her calmly as I can.

Amalia sniffles, a sob leaving her body. I let go of her hands and wrap my arms around her, she leans her head on my shoulder as I look up to see Camila staring at us.

I motion for Camila to join the hug and she quickly does, she wraps her arms around us as we are all now bundled up in a hug,

•••

TIME SKIP (HALF A HOUR)

We are now in Amalias room, me and Camila talk as Amalia texts her brother Xander.

"Are you okay?" I ask Camila.

She shrugs. "Been better."

I slowly nod my head. I bring up a hand to run through her hair as I stare at her.

"They'll be alright." I tell her.

Camilas brothers— Matias and Carlos have been injured as well and Camila is clearly not taking it well.

She sighs. "Hopefully."

I'm about to say something until I hear rustling from behind me, I turn my head towards Amalia who passes a blue unicorn onesie to camila.

Camila thanks her before taking it, then Amalia pulls out a pink one and sets it down on her bed before pulling out a bright yellow one.

She passes it to me as I grimace.

"I have my own pajamas." I tell her. That is the most ugliest shade of yellow I've ever seen. Considering yellow is my least favorite color this is shitty as hell.

"You have to wear it." She tells me. Her words slurring as she speaks. "So—so that we can all be matching."

"It's so... yellow." I mutter.

"Duh" Amalia grumbles.

I sigh and roll my eyes, but take the onesie anyway.

"I'm gonna go shower." She tells me and Camila.

"Me too." I say.

"I need one too." Camila adds.

"You can use one of the guest bathrooms down the hall." Amalia tells her as she rushes into her bathroom.

I nod my head at Camila to follow me so I can guide her to the bathroom. After I showed Camila where the bathroom was I walked into my room and went straight to my bathroom.

I turn on the shower before walking up to the bathroom mirror, I stare at my face that has blood splatters all around it. My eyes trail down to the bruise on my neck from when the guy was strangling me.

I soothe the area before reaching reaching to my zipper on my dress, I unzip my dress and let it slowly fall off my body, I step out of my dress as I stare at my bruised body.

I look away, suddenly feeling disgusted with myself. I turn away from the mirror and make my way to the shower.

I step into the shower, feeling the cold water slide down my body, I sigh as I feel my tense muscles start to relax.

And the only thing that comes across my mind was Rocco and Ramiro.

••
I step out of the bathroom and turn my head towards Serena's door, contemplating if I should check up on her or not.

After a minute of deciding I finally walk up to Serena's door, I knock on her door expecting to hear her voice but when I don't I quickly open her door and walk into her dimly lit room, seeing her sleeping with a book in her hand.

I quietly walk over to her and slowly slide the book out of her hand I set it down on her nightstand and carefully place the blanket that was next to her over her slightly cold body.

Glancing at her one more time, I shut off her lamp and tip toe out of her room, quietly shutting her door.

**

-GIOVANNI POV-

It all happened so quick, the last thing I remember was me and Rocco
fighting off some guys until I took a glance back and see him on the ground covered in his own blood, fighting for his life.

We are now currently following the ambulance that he is in and my heart hasn't stopped racing ever since we got into the car. As far as I know one of our cousins got shot as well so everyone is on edge right now.

"Giovanni slow down." Carlos tells me.

I let my tight grip on the steering wheel loosen as I start to realize that I was going a little too fast. We don't need anyone else injured so I quickly slow down.

I feel my brother Dante land a comforting hand on my shoulder. "He'll be okay" he tells me, his voice calm and assuring.

I scoff. "We don't know that for sure, tell me when you fucking actually know if he's gonna be okay or not, then we'll talk."

"Jesus gio." Carlos mumbles. "I think being positive right now is the best thing to be until further notice, if you keep being so fucking negative your just going to overthink and overthinking is just going to stress you out even more, fucking relax."

Dante glances at him then back at me. "What he said." He says, gesturing his
head towards Carlos.

I let out a sigh as I try to let my tense body relax.

"How do you think mom and dad are doing in the ambulance with him." Carlos asks.

Dante shrugs. "Must be a fucking train wreck."

I pull into a parking spot at the hospital and we all quickly jump out the car as we see the paramedics rush Rocco into the building. I glance at my father who is consoling my crying mother as she watches her son be rushed into the hospital.

My heart breaks as I hear my mothers sobs.

Rocco, brother please be okay.

**
MANUEL POV

Emptiness..

Emptiness is what I feel right now. I'm still at the hospital, siting down as I stare blankly at a wall.

Somehow I wish it was me who was killed, not my father. My father didn't deserve to die my father deserved to live an life full of happiness and it got fucking taken away from him by one guy.

After holding my fathers dead body I went berserk, the guy who killed my father looked young, like me. He ran away after he shot my father I was too busy grieving and I didn't even realize I had the chance to slit the guys throat.

I look down at my phone to see that Silas was calling me, my heart breaks even more when I remember that my father was basically a father to her. She'll be crushed to find out that he's dead.

So I let it ring, I let it ring until it stops.

Suddenly I feel a hand grip my shoulder and I quickly jolt up to see Silas's father, Salvatore.

He furrows his eyebrows. "Hey, you alright? What you doing here so late?"

I bite back the tears that threaten to fall as I stare at him.

I clear my throat. "My uh, my father... he's gone." I tell him.

And as soon as I say that I feel tears fall from my eyes, I let them fall as I feel Salvatore pull me in a hug.

"God, im so sorry." He whispers.

I shake my head, feeling in denial as if I can't believe he's really gone. I can't accept it. I won't accept it.

I feel Salvatore pat my back before pulling away.

"Just know you are always welcome at my house, if you ever need a place to stay feel free to come there." He tells me sincerely.

I swallow. "Why are you helping me, someone you barely know." I whisper.

"Because, your family now and family helps eachother, no?" He says.

I sniffle and nod my head. "Thank you, really I appreciate it."

He gives me a sad smile and gestures his head to his family.

"Sit with us, I wouldn't want you to be alone." He tells me.

I shake my head. "No I couldn't do that—"

"Manuel, I insist I remember when my father died, I've always longed for someone to be there for me, please join us." He says.

I sigh and nod my head.

Right now, I don't feel so alone and Im grateful for that.

**

SILAS POV

Me, Amalia, and Camila are all drunk right now after Amalia showed us her alcohol stash.

Right now Camila is doing a face mask on a giggling Amalia while I smoke a joint, taking puffs from it every couple of seconds as I start to feel more and more relaxed.

I glance at Amalia and Camila who are uncontrollably laughing after Amalia almost fell against her, I quietly chuckle with a shake of my head. Idiots.

Suddenly Amalia gasps.

"Let's make cookies!" She says!

"Yes!" Camila exclaims.

Oh shit. We're definitely going to burn the house down arent we.

Amalia stumbles a bit as she leads both me and Camila downstairs and into the kitchen, we start to grab everything me need. Amalia begins to pour flour into the bowl but it gets everywhere, Amalia attempts to scoop it up with her hand but of course it causes a bigger mess.

Me and Camila glance at eachother and Camila starts to giggle, I bite back a laugh as Amalia gestures me to crack the eggs.

I grab one of the eggs and bang it onto the table, in attempt to crack it but instead of cracking it a tiny bit it shatters. Egg yolk is all on the table, Amalia laughs as Camila scrunches her nose but she soon enough starts to giggle as well.

I go through a couple of more eggs before becoming less heavy handed and i finally manage to crack it into the bowl, only a little bit of shell fell in but still A for effort. I feel Amalia proudly pat me on the back.

Soon we finish making the cookie dough, just a little hint of weed in it as well but no one will notice that, right?

We roll the cookie dough and lay it onto the parchment paper before putting it in the oven.

Amalia claps her hands together, causing flour to fall off of them. " job well done, I think"

Definitely not.

**
______________________________________

HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT LUCIANS DEATH..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 1.3K 14
Bella-Rose is a sweet innocent 22 year old mother to a boy and another on the way.She is also a doctor all she wants to do it help people cause she k...
782K 24.8K 53
Book 2 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Niccolo De Luca, now 26 years of age and next in line to take over as The Don of the notorious De Luca family Maf...
1.3M 34.9K 35
Stefanie and Luna are 17 year old twins, who were raised by their aunt and uncle because apparently their family did not want nor cared for them. Bot...
87.7K 2K 24
Eloise Isabella Sofia Rodriguez ---------- ♡ ---------- Eloise lived a happy life with her parents and brothers, including her unborn sibling. One n...