Washed Away

By _lzein

Aonung x OC When a female Omaticaya falls from her ikran into the sea after losing consciousness in the midst... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.

8.

420 12 0
By _lzein

Tonowari walked beside the two warriors that had their wounds treated by Txana, the other warrior had to remain in the healing pod because of his injured leg that made him unable to walk while he was recovering.

"Is the girl really a warrior, sir?" Lân asked Tonowari.

"Yes, she is, but how do you know that?" Tonowari replied with a question. Lân looked at Äan which was the reason why they knew because the man wouldn't stop asking her questions.

Tonowari understood this knowing that Äan was a man who liked to ask everyone questions.

"Have you seen her fight?" Äan asked his leader curiously. Tonowari's lips curled up into a smile seeing how interested the two men were about Txana.

"No, I've only seen her punch two men, Kal'bari's son and Kal'bari himself." Tonowari replied. The two men looked slightly shocked by this news but shrugged it off.

"Did they fight back?" Lân asked.

"No, they were both knocked out, but not to the point where they became unconscious." Tonowari replied.

"What kind of warrior do you think she is, sir?" Äan asked.

"That girl is a warrior of the skies, she mentioned flying on her ikran during battles, and she is probably an expert with bows and arrows." Tonowari replied with a small smile. Just then, they saw a shadow pass by them, making them look up to see what it was.

To their surprise, they saw Txana mounting a beautiful ikran. They were unable to see her face but they were sure the girl was Txana, her being the only Omatikaya welcome inside the clan.

The ikran did tricks up in the air, like flying in circles, false diving, flying upside down, flying sideways, even throwing its rider and catching her.

Those were only a few of the tricks that the ikran could do with its master, but it was enough to put on a show for the reef people.

Txana saw Tsireya at the beach, jumping happily while looking at her. This gave her the idea to snatch Tsireya away as she and her ikran flew towards the girl, the ikran flew sideways when they were close enough so that Txana could grab Tsireya by the waist before flying up straight again while Tsireya sat behind Txana.

The girl screamed happily as they flew up in the air, the cold and warm breeze meeting their skins.

"This is so fun!!" Tsireya screamed while laughing. Txana couldn't help but chuckle seeing how happy the girl was with flying.

They went flying for a few more minutes before they returned to the village, Txana said goodbye to her ikran before it flew back into the forest.

"Let's do that again!" Tsireya said excitedly as they were making their way back to the pods.

"We'll do that again when i'm not busy." Txana said with a smile.

"I can't wait! How are your Tsahik lessons going?" Tsireya asked.

"Great, Ronal taught me everything about what tools and herbs to use for healing treatments." Txana replied.

"Did she teach you how to treat different injuries and illnesses?" Tsireya asked.

"Not yet, i have some experience but i would still like to learn the Metkayina way." she replied. Tsireya nodded at the girl's answer as they came across Ronal.

"Come, Txana, let us continue our lesson." Ronal said. The two girls said goodbye to each other before going separate ways, Tsireya on her way back to her pod while Txana was with Ronal.

"Where are we going, Aonung?" Txana asked. Aonung came into her pod a few minutes after she had changed her outfit this morning and dragged her out to the beach.

They stopped in front of three boys all going from tall to short, the tallest being the only one who looked decent out of the three.

"Aonung, who is she?" the one with average height asked as he looked her up and down.

Txana crossed her arms and eyed the boy as well as the short one, her expression wasn't that of a friendly person, it was more of a poker face as she looked at the two.

"This is Txana Saeyla, my future mate. I wanted to introduce her to you since we're friends, and also to inform you not to touch her." Aonung said firmly. The three boys eyed her, the tallest one confirming her judgement that he was indeed decent.

"I see you, Txana." he said as he slightly lowered his head and pressed two of his fingers on his forehead before pulling it away, she returned the greeting with a small smile.

"I am Sa'tari, it is nice to meet you." he said with a smile which she returned.

"Your future mate is a forest girl?" the boy with average height asked Aonung in disbelief.

"Yes, and what about it?" Aonung replied, clearly displeased by the disrespect of his two other friends.

"But she's not even Metkayina, or Ocean Na'vi, she does not belong to the sea." the short boy argued. Txana could understand his point, but they needed to learn to adapt, it's not like it would be the end of the world if they did so.

"She is learning our ways, and only Eywa can dictate where every Na'vi belongs, not you." Aonung replied. Txana placed a comforting hand on his shoulder, knowing he was slowly getting agitated.

"She is a freak, we do not accept her as our future Tsahik." the average boy stated. Txana was thankful that she was strong enough to stop Aonung from getting even closer to the two boys.

"Stop, Aonung. Don't disgrace yourself because of some childish bozos." she said firmly. Aonung looked at her before glaring at the two boys again.

"From now on, don't let me see your faces if you want to live in this village peacefully." Aonung warned. He wrapped his arms around Txana's waist before turning their backs on the boys.

"You've gone weak, Aonung. You let some forest freak control y-" Txana and Aonung turned their heads back to the boys when they heard a loud groan.

Sa'tari stood in front of the two boys with a clenched fist, the average one was on the ground with a bleeding nose while the short one kneeled beside him.

"Aonung may be unable to hit you because he is the future Olo'eyktan, but i can do it for him as his friend." Sa'tari said to the two boys.

"You should remember that you just became our friends because you both looked pitiful, you never belonged, and you never will." Sa'tari said before he turned his back on the boys and walked over to Txana and Aonung.

Aonung laughed as he bumped fists with Sa'tari, both of the boys wearing a mischievous grin. Txana's eyes landed on the two boys who were looking at them with angry eyes, she smirked and mocked them with her eyes.

As she walked away with Aonung and Sa'tari, they came across Tonowari who was with the warriors that she had treated yesterday. When the men turned to them, the two warriors' faces beamed upon seeing her.

She greeted them along with Aonung and Sa'tari and the adults returned their greetings politely.

"Txana, do you want to spar with one of the warriors?" Tonowari asked. Txana's forehead creased as she looked at the two warriors.

"Them?" she asked.

"Yes." Tonowari replied. The warriors were smiling from ear to ear as they looked at her.

She approached Äan first and examined his bandaged wound, she grabbed the arm where his wound was before raising it without warning.

She shot a flat look at the man when he groaned, she didn't even raise it above average level and he already reacted.

"Sir, you're pretty hard headed, i hope your wife can handle you well." she said as she slowly lowered his arm while the other warrior laughed.

"I guess you're sparring with me, little miss." the other warrior said with a triumphant smile while she sighed in defeat.

"Fine, just don't blame me if i hit your wound." she replied.

"Are you going to stay and watch, son?" Tonowari asked Aonung as they all went to a slightly far distance from the Txana and the warrior.

Aonung did not need to answer as he stood beside his father and Sa'tari while Äan was on his father's other side.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Sa'tari asked. Aonung could only stifle a low laugh as he looked at his future mate.

"Just watch." he said.

Txana and Lân were now on their fighting stance, both wielding no weapon as their fight would be hand to hand.

Lân went forward to land a hit on Txana who swiftly dodged it. She figured this would happen, judging by the difference in their build and way of fighting.

The man was bigger than her, that was enough for her to know that he lacked agility.

He attempted to hit her for several times more before he changed tactics, he moved behind her and dragged his legs to the sand in an attempt to trip her.

What he didn't expect was for her to jump backwards, her hands landing on his shoulder for a quick second before she landed behind him, kicking his back which made him roll over on the sand.

He groaned as he stood back up, his eyes trailing on her to look for a possibly open weakness, his eyes stopped on her tail which was down, that was her only weakness that he could take advantage of.

He launched forward, taunting her with a false punch which she evaded before he grabbed her tail, earning a shriek from her before she turned to him so her tail was now out of his grasp.

She hissed at him with her tail raised and swishing behind her as she slowly took a few steps backwards before stopping at quite a distance, she moved forward and he prepared himself to dodge her hits when he didn't expect her to jump.

His face was met with her foot when she kicked him mid air, the force of her kick caused him to fall down the ground face front before he felt the same foot on his back, forcing him to stay on the ground.

After a few seconds, he raised both his hands in defeat before her felt the pressure on his back disappear.

"You shouldn't grab a lady's tail carelessly, sir. I could've killed you if you were an enemy." she said while helping him up.

They heard claps approaching them and saw Tonowari with a proud smile while Äan and the two teenage boys were just amazed.

"Damn, look at your face." Äan said while trying to hold his laugh before patting Lân's back.

"I'm surprised she didn't knock you out completely." Tonowari said as he gave Txana a pat on the head.

"That was amazing, Ma Txana." Aonung proudly said before pulling her in a hug. Txana's tail was still swinging behind her while Aonung found it cute as he kept her in his arms.

"So you're a warrior?" Sa'tari asked Txana.

"Yes." she replied while relaxing in Aonung's embrace.

"That's amazing, you might just be stronger than Aonung." Sa'tari said.

"She is." Aonung replied, making her chuckle.

Txana pulled away from the hug as she looked at Aonung with her tail now back to its normal state.

"I have to go meet your mother now so i'll see you later." she kissed his cheek before she walked away and back to the pods.

Ronal decided to take Txana out in the waters for their lesson today, she would teach her where she could get the oceanic herbs for curing various illnesses.

They were in the middle of their lesson while Ronal was facing the other way when Txana's ear twitched as she heard a faint noise behind her, her eyes widened when she turned around and saw a tsurak with bloodthirsty eyes.

She hurriedly caught Ronal's attention by tapping the woman's shoulder, the woman's eyes widened upon seeing the tsurak staring at them, particularly Txana.

When both of them tried to swim away, the tsurak swam threateningly close, making Txana bite her lower lip in frustration. She signed for Ronal to go back to the village first, the woman tried to argue but the tsurak bared its teeth at them, Txana knew better than to risk both of their lives so she decided to risk her own.

Although the woman disagreed, the tsurak left her no choice but to go back and get help rather than risk two lives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 899 21
After losing his mate due to a war, Jake Sully moves to Awa'atlu where he meets Tay'ra. Tay'ra is the Tsahรฌk, Ronal's, sister. Unlike her sister, Ta...
20.1K 699 30
Tsowรคl is the younger brother of Tonowari and best friend. Ronal is a beautiful Oceanic Na'vi woman who grew up with them. Ronal and Tsowรคl fell in l...
974 39 11
'Catch me if you can, working on my tan, Salvatore, dying by the hand of a foreign man, happily.' Two slightly entitled, stubborn, and equally fierce...
126K 3.9K 55
Tรฌyawn and Aonung team up to get Lo'ak and Tsireya to stop have feelings for each other, but only end up falling for each other.