14.

Today, Txana was helping Ronal with her Tsahik duties, tending to the sick people, and helping around the village.

She didn't go with the others on their lessons with the Sully kids because she noticed that Ronal had been easily exhausted these past few days.

She had her suspicions but chose to not pry on the matter and wait for Ronal to tell them herself.

When Txana noticed Ronal slowly getting tired, she helped the woman as she inserted her arm under hers before holding the woman's back to guide her as she walked her back to their pod.

When they got there, Ronal heaved a sigh as she sat down and massaged her temples.

"Txana, can you get that paste over there?" Ronal asked Txana who immediately did what she said. Txana opened the container as Ronal scooped up some of the paste in it before putting it in her mouth.

A smile formed in the woman's lips while Txana was just watching her.

"Txana, i am with child." Ronal said which brought a smile on Txana's lips.

"That is great, mother." Txana said as she closed the container before putting it back to where it originally was.

"Let's go, we have to prepare for tonight." Ronal said before standing up while Txana looked at her with confusion painted on her face.

"There will be a dance tonight, it is specifically for women and young girls who have or do not have lovers. I will go find Neytiri so we can prepare together, and you will go to Tsireya and Kiri to tell them that today's lessons will be suspended. Tsireya will immediately know what you mean and you three will prepare together." Ronal said, making Txana nod before the two parted ways out of the pod.

Txana went to the beach and saw Tsireya and Aonung with the Sully kids including Roxto sitting on top of a flat rock. Txana approached them with a smile before she looked at Tsireya.

"Txana! Are you finally going to join us for today's lesson?" Tsireya asked.

"No, i'm here to tell you that lessons will be suspended today because i'm gonna need you and Kiri to come with me." she replied as Tsireya's confused expression slowly turned to one of excitement.

"Yes!" Tuk cheered, visibly happy about the suspension while her brothers chuckled.

"Come on, Kiri!" Tsireya said as she pulled Kiri up with her before they went to Txana.

"Wait, i wanna talk to her before you go." Aonung said before he grabbed Txana by the waist as they went near the water, enough for the others not to her them.

"What are you girls planning?" Aonung asked her as he kept a firm hold on both of her hips.

"It's a secret, but it's something you will enjoy." she replied with a mischievous smile.

"Come on, Ma Txana." he said, tightening his grip on her hips.

"Just be ready for tonight." she whispered near his ear before taking his hands off her hips and leaving him standing there.

Txana walked away with an excited Tsireya and a confused Kiri as they left everyone else on the beach.

Neteyam, Lo'ak, Roxto, and Tuk watched as the three girls walked away while Aonung went into the water right after.

"What do you think happened with him?" Lo'ak asked, referring to Aonung.

"I don't know what Txana told him but i saw what I saw." Roxto said with a knowing grin.

"What did you see?" Neteyam asked.

"Aonung was aroused." Roxto whispered to Neteyam so Tuk and Lo'ak couldn't hear.