Chasing my lovely wife.

By JinxCoffin

Caleb immediately slapped an envelope on Neli's face when she entered the villa. She looked at him and saw he... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.

Chapter 32.

5.1K 134 4
By JinxCoffin

Neli immediately smiled when she heard Caleb's worried voice.

Perfect timing.

"Ouch!"

She saw her husband immediately pushed Hazel causing her to fell into the floor, the shock and fear in her eyes could be seen when Caleb stood her up and hugged her.

"How dare you do that to my wife!" Caleb said angrily.

"Caleb… I… I didn't do anything!"

"I saw you when you pulled her hair!"

"Because that bitch slapped me, twice!"

"I know my wife would never do that." Caleb answered. "Unless you did something that deserves a slap."

Hazel couldn't answer so Neli immediately grabbed Caleb's arm.

"I'm fine, honey." she said forcing her smile. "Ouch." she immediately held her hand when she suddenly felt pain.

"You bitch! I didn't do anything, you fell on your own!"

"Aren't you tired of lying?!"

"But... I'm not lying."

She looked at Hazel and smirked at her when Caleb called for a guards, she saw her face quickly turn red with anger.

"You bitch!"

A few seconds later two guards rushing towards them and immediately grabbed Hazel by the arm to stop her from attacking her.

"You did that on purpose, right!" Hazel shout. "You bitch, how dare you--."

"Throw that woman out and I don't want to see her ever again inside my company."

"Caleb, wait! What about your divorce, I will get pregnant so you two can ¥£€¢#&$--"

She saw one guard cover Hazel's mouth while they were dragging her.

"Quiet!"

She saw Hazel's sharp look at her but she just smirked back.

Earlier, when she turned to Hazel she immediately noticed Mel behind her, she looked at her to stop her from rushing towards them. Good thing that Mel understands her immediately and calls Caleb to help her. The elevator is exclusive for Caleb and his assistant so she knows that Caleb arrived when she heard the elevator.

"Does it hurt?" Caleb asked her seriously while they were in the elevator.

"Umm, a bit."

Neli felt nervous when her husband didn't speak again, when the elevator opened he immediately pulled her inside his office.

"What's wrong?" she asked worriedly when they entered his office.

Neli screams when he suddenly carries her up and sits on his table.

"I have to punish you."

He suddenly kissed her on the lips, causing her to hug his neck. She didn't know what she did wrong, but if that was going to be her punishment, she was ready to commit a sin any time.

"Do you know how worried I was when I saw you fall earlier?"

Neli couldn't answer him because every time he finished speaking, he would immediately kiss her again. She pushed him away but her strength was lacking, it feels like Caleb is draining her strength.

After he kissed her, he immediately hugged her.

"Don't hurt yourself." he whispered to her. "You can do whatever you want to that woman but stop hurting yourself."

"I'm not hurt, really." she answered with a laugh then pushed him away to see his handsome face.

He looked sad and hurt at the same time so she kissed the tip of his nose.

Caleb has changed a lot within the four months that they've been together, he cared for her now more than anyone and he doesn't want to see her hurt either. She can now feel his love that she never experienced before from him, she has erased all the sad memories they had before, the important thing for her right now is that she is happy that they are together.

They were about to kiss again when they suddenly heard a knock on the door.

"I'm sorry to disturb you Mr. President, but the Old Madam is here." they heard his assistant say.

She immediately pushed Caleb's away and got off on his table to run to his office door to open it.

"Grandma!" she happily greeted her when she opened the door.

"Did I disturb your lovey-dovey?" Grandma immediately asked after she hugged her causing her cheeks to heat up.

"No, of course not Grandma." she answered with a laugh.

"Look at your husband." she immediately looked at Caleb, his face darkened while his forehead was furrowed as he looked sharply at Grandma. "I think he wants to kill me right now."

"CALEB!"

But Grandma just laughed and then entered Caleb's office.

"What brings you here Grandma?" Caleb asked with a serious face.

"Oh, you don't want to see your Grandma?" Grandma keeps on laughing.

"You came at the wrong time."

"Caleb!"

"Anyway, I have good news."

"What is it Grandma?" she asked.

"We found Richard Canlas." she immediately said to them when they sat down on the couch. "He has all the police in their place in Mindanao so we had a hard time finding him, luckily there was a young policeman who reported it to one of your Grandpa's friends."

"Where is he now?" Caleb asked.

"I asked your Grandpa's military forces to bring him here in the city, they are on their way now." Grandma answered. "And we also found the family of the maid who put poison in my food, they showed all the text messages of their daughter and said that someone just ordered her daughter to do that thing but she didn't confirm the one who gave the order. They didn't even know that their daughter died."

"Damn it!" she heard Caleb said angrily.

"Do you think Hazel had something to do with what happened to you, Grandma?" she asked.

"Of course, she's the only person I know who hates me because I arrange a marriage for both of you." Grandma explained.

"I'm sorry, Grandma." Caleb apologizes. "I didn't realize how crazy that woman was."

"She knows how to manipulate people and you and Carmen were blinded because she once saved your life, without realizing that it was her plan to begin with. You both gave everything to her already and it seems like it was still not enough for her and wants more."

"Do you have any idea why she does all those things?"

"Because she's crazy." Caleb said

"I'm serious!"

"I think my grandson was right. She's crazy over things that she doesn't have, so when someone gets in her way to get what she wants, she will do everything even to manipulate and hurt others." Grandma answer. "For example, you Neli. Didn't she just start getting angry with you when you marry my grandson, perhaps she's thinking that you stole Caleb from her, that's why she did those horrible things to you."

Grandma's words made her think.

She was right, Hazel just suddenly got mad at her even though she wasn't doing anything to her.

It makes sense.

-----

She suddenly remembered Mel after talking with their Grandma so she immediately called her to go to Caleb's office. She was surprised to see Mel and Assistant Torres enter at the same time, she smiled secretly when she saw the smile on their lips.

Mel immediately gave her the manuscript given to her by Director Silva, she saw the title 'Captivated Hearts'.

"Look at the list of the cast."

She opened the first page of the manuscript and read the names, she immediately saw Hazel name on the cast and she was the female lead of that movie.

"That's why I didn't accept the offer right away because you might not accept it when you find out that Hazel is among the cast of that movie."

"Why not?" she smiles and opens the pages.

"Neli." she heard Grandma.

"No you will not accept that offer." Caleb said. "It's too dangerous for you to be with that woman, you know how crazy that woman was."

But she didn't listen to her husband and made herself busy looking at the manuscript. She read her scenes and found out that she won't be with Hazel, Hazel is not part of her scene. Her role is just a flashback and their paths won't cross in her scene because her role died before the male lead met the female lead.

Mel also mentions that they were done filming half of the story, and the cameo actress that will do the role got an accident that's why they need to change the actress immediately and that is when Director Santos introduced her to Director Silva.

"It's fine." she said and smiled. "Our scenes are different, so we won't see each other."

She handed the manuscript to Caleb and let him read her scene.

"But still, you're on the same set." Grandma said.

"But she's not part of my scenes and besides, I only need to stay there for two days." she said. "And I have my husband's bodyguards to protect me, so I don't need to worry about anything."

"No." she heard Caleb while frowning.

"Caleb?"

"No means no."

"Why?"

"It's too dangerous."

"Please?"

"Uh-umm."

It took almost half an hour for Neli to convince her husband, and it was worth it because she was able to get his permission to accept her role.... but to be honest, she just called him 'honey' and he immediately agreed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.3K 44
Book #2 [Sequel to 'All About Revenge'] [COMPLETED] ***** "I can't do this anymore." I said as ano...
762K 27.2K 138
"Tell me, what was I doing to your body last night?" He gingerly kneaded his finger around her core and a moan left her lips, he was torturing her. S...
301K 14.9K 36
_COMPLETED_ #2 in HATE Series Fabulous 😍 Cover by @weirdosaurs (I don't have any words to describe that how much I loved this cover😍) This book is...
672K 16.5K 47
HIGHEST RANKING: #4 in Abuse #7 in Undiscovered I fell in love with my husband in high school. He was the bad boy of the school, and I was the quie...