We Hate Sharing But For You T...

By trashlifeisthebest

You don't get it, do you y/n. You really do know how to make a man weak. Never in our life have we been so in... More

Prologue
My readers I have a question!
Y/n Background
chap 1 Meeting the frightened old man
Chap 2 An Artist need of inspiration
Chap 4 Ni-San I want a new pet please!
Chap 5 Yuno goes towards the swordsmith village.
Chap 6 The swordsmith village and the encountering another uppermoon.
Chap 7 A chase/race to escape upper 4
Chap 8 Came home to more drama
Chap 9 Your not getting away this time
Chap 10 Trapped
Chap 11 Rethinking thoughts
Chap 12 Stressful and Confusion
Chap 13 Be cautious
Chap 14 Who's the real number 6?
Chapter 15 The Act Of Betrayal
Chap 16 Youth Days pt1
Chap 17 Youth Days pt 2

Chap 3 Old man again? A game with Yuno

797 26 3
By trashlifeisthebest

Once again, the old man she helped earlier was now shielding himself from a from 2 demon slayers, screeching every time someone came nearby. But what y/n found shockingly was how the old man managed to dodge an attack, yet he was still scared. Why is that? He would basically teleport near the trees or a farther distance from the slayers still covering himself.

You made eye contact with the two demon slayers, and they immediately got worried for your safety.

Dms 1: Miss, be careful. I believe this man is a demon. We saw him scratch a comrade of pure earlier, leaving them to almost bleed out.

Y/n: Is that so I can't even imagine him even hurting anyone he's just so... scared  must have been out of self-defense or hunger.

Y/n replied casually and stared at the old man but kept her distance and looked back at the slayer.

Dms 2: Either way, Miss, he's a demon. Don't worry, we'll protect you!

The demon slayer was about to run to your side when the old man suddenly appeared behind you, shielding himself.
None of you knew how to really react, but you played it off calmly and tried to walk away from the old man, but he shrieked and grabbed one of your arms while pointing at them.

???: They attacked m-me I was j-just trying to make my way b-back h-home. Don't y-you believe me?

Dms 1: Doesn't matter if she believes you demons are never up to no good. You're just gonna hurt her.

???: N-no I wasn't Eeeeeeek Miss their wrong, their wrong.

Y/n: What a strange demon maybe because you're an old man, but I still can't fully trust you, sir, but I do believe you on the part where you said your going home at least. But still their's just something that feels so off... ( She said softly)

Just then, the demon slayer jumped towards you both, aiming for the old man, which you pretend to be scared. In front of the slayers, your eyes widen, and you appear to be frozen, but the old man could fully see through her scheme.  Once again out of panic, the old man moved behind a tree, but he still felt concern for the girl, but when he made eye contact with her, y/n just had a confused face. Y/n started to wonder how a demon could move at such a fast pace. She could sense his strength only at quick times like this, but then it's like if his strength disappears in seconds, how odd.

The slayers stood around y/n, keeping her in between them while aiming their swords at the old man. They checked to see if y/n was injured, but thankfully, she was not and, with that they took off chasing the old man as he shrieked and quickly disappeared again but y/n could still catch his scent nearby.

Y/n:... Now that I think about it, gyokko mentioned an old man... obviously, the demons are comrades, but gyokko doesn't really take interest in other demons unless it's someone of a high authority. Could he be a... no,no, hopefully not dealing with gyokko enough, but that could explain the weird aura coming from him, tho.

Y/n new the old man came back near y/n he was at least 1 tree away from her hiding. So the demon slayers must have continued their search elsewhere and lost the man.

Y/n: Didn't expect to run into you again, nor did I think you would use me as a shield for yourself. You're full of surprises, old man. I tell you what why don't I help you home? Will this make you feel better, and at least everyone gets to live. No fighting necessarily for both us and the slayers.

???: Yes, please. I-I would like that.

Y/n looked at the old man ready for him to lead the way, but he just shaked his head and ran behind y/n again and pushed her forward, leading her back towards his home.

Y/n: You live quite far, sir. Did you come all the way around here just to eat humans or-

???: No! They started to chase m-me so I kept running until you found me.

Y/n: Is that so, hmm?

The two continued walking through the woods at least about 2 hours as dawn was near, making the old man screech
More but continued to stand behind y/n. However, y/n silently panic as she didn't want him to find out. She was also half-human. So she quickened her pace, fear of the demon knowing her secret. Thankfully, luck was on her side, and the old man came to an hault.

???: This Is m-my house. Thank you for walking me and protecting m-me.

Y/n: I didn't really do anything, though. But no problem, have a good rest of your day, sir. Ah, the sun is coming. I must go.

???: Y-your a demon too b-but your a-aura is difficult to detect... It's almost like you're not a demon unless s-someone gets up close to y-you in person.

Y/n: Mhm... well, I have somewhere to be a haha. I don't wanna be fried by the sun, so kudos to you, sir ✌️

Y/n just turned around and ran back, jumping on tree to tree. The old man just watched as he was going back inside his house and questioned the word (kudos?).

As y/n rushed back home she took another look around/sniff the air making sure she wasn't followed and processed to enter her home as she was welcome with yuno drawing silly faces on her shards.

Y/n: YUNO!

Yuno flinched at his sister voice and quickly started running around, giggling  hiding behind mirrors as y/n shaked her head since she can easily see his reflection and decided to play along and pretend to not know where yuno was hiding.

Y/n: Hmmm, I wonder where he could be... surely not under water.

She looked at the water spashing around to make it seem like she was getting farther away. Yuno took this chance to get up behind a couple of dark colored shards and ran to the front of the cave where y/n was at but yuno BDA caused him to be invisible so he decided to run quickly but silently closer to the front of the cave but his mistake was when he began to run his loud footsteps along some the side of the crystal floor but y/n could hear yuno bc the sound would bounce throughout the cave giving away his location. However, yuno was quick to silence his footsteps once he saw his sister turn to his previous location.

Y/n: Very good, yuno. Very good.

Yuno paused and crouched down as his sister change of tone caught him off guard. They were both completely still and quiet. The only things that could be heard were the cave sounds of dripping water and the sound of more crystal shards forming/moving. (Imagine the sound of ice cracking. Actually, the sounds of ice glaciers)

At this moment, y/n was no longer playing a game of hide and seek. It felt like a game of survival. Objective Escape the cave and make it to sunlight(obviously the village) if you get caught your dead. That's why y/n would make games into a test to prepare yuno just incase if hes approched by unwanted people, especially demons but of course y/n wants to he their to protect him if possible but it's still best to train him.

So yuno looked back at the front of the cave, looking to jump in the well that led up to the pond surface, but he didn't know whether to risk it or not. Y/n, on the other hand, remained completely still, eyes closed facing towards the right side where yuno was last heard at.

Y/n: I can hear you, I can see you, yuno~

Y/n said in a teasing voice she wanted to make yuno nervous and confused. Yuno just looked at his sister, questioning if she really did, hoping it was a lie. But that's the thing about his sister she could easily pull a prank, and you can't tell if she's being serious or not or if she is trying to lead/lure him. Yuno always found that admirable about her but hate it the same time since he always falls victim to this prank. Yuno would second guess himself  every time.

Y/n: Seriously, yuno, I won. Let's go back to the room.

Y/n folded her arms and leaned back, almost in a disappointment position tapping her foot. Yuno, on the other hand  didn't trust his sister and decided to continue silently walking to the well as he heard y/n call for him in an annoyed tone. Standing in front of the well, he looked at it and back at y/n as she's shaking her head and put one of her hands on her head 🤦‍♀️.

Yuno attempted to jump but hesitated as he heard y/n groan out of annoyances, and because of his slight hesitation within minutes, he was in his sister arms as she looked down at him with a smile. Yuno just blinked and puffed his cheeks, looking away from y/n.

Y/n: Caught you yun,yun you had your chance to escape to you shouldn't of looked back and hesitate I heard you spash in the water before you could reach the well you were trying to run through the water pff.

Yuno: That's not FAIR! YOU ALWAYS WIN... Ahhhhhh ni-san, I was gonna win. I was so sure of it. It's not my fault I am running as fast as I can in the water.

Y/n: Yeah, yuno, that was the problem.

Yuno: Huh? Did I do something wrong?

Y/n: Running through water won't speed up running. If anything, you should have walked slowly and quietly towards the well. Even if it takes you longer, I would have barely heard you. But it's a good try, tho.

Yuno: So, no running... what if I get chased by a demon ni-san?

Y/n: Oh, you better run, and if the water is too deep, you know how to swim, so just swim faster. But hopefully, that never happens. But enough about this, you did well. You're getting better, and I'm proud. Why don't we dry you off real quick and go up, hmm? I know you're hungry.

Yuno: Yeah!

Y/n swiftly runs to her room and gets yuno a new pair of clothes to change into and immediately head up to the top house.

Yuno: Ni-San I'ma make myself an omelet! Do you want one?

Y/n: No, thank you, yun,yun knock yourself out.

Yuno: Okay!

While eating y/n was preparing yuno lunch and toys for him to take for school.( It's not modern school obviously but it's more of a situation where y/n met a nice old man ( Oba) who owns a restaurant but behind the restaurant he let's the local children come and he teaches them along with his wife (Sena) topics like basic living skills, some education, and even trains them a little. (Not like how the demon slayers train)

Alot of children go their y/n is familiar with only one of the children the most since yuno claims for him to be his best friend but anytime the boy sees y/n he looks sad and scared which concerns y/n he even stares at y/n for a long period of time which makes y/n confused. She wants to at least talk to the boy since he seems to have some interest in y/n, but she won't pressure him. As long as both him and yuno are okay, y/n feels at ease.

Yuno: All done ni-san I'm ready!

Y/n: Okay, let's go!

Yuno jumped on y/n back with his backpack (whatever they used back then) and left their house and walked for up the village to Oba restaurant.

However, when they entered the restaurant their was a young demon slayer being patched up from a huge scratch mark on his arm.

Y/n:... That old man probably did this. This must be the guy he scratched earlier.

Yuno: The old man? Oba?

Y/n: Haha, no, someone else, don't worry.

Yuno: Mr.Tengu ni-san?

Y/n: Who?

Yuno: Never mind ni-san, let's gooo!

Who is Tengu y/n questioned, hoping it's not someone who could detect their half demon, and hopefully, it's not someone who would put yuno life at risk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 411 22
•FIRST BOOK , SECOND BOOK ON MY PROFILE• ••A sabito X giyuu story•• TW's : -Angst - mention of not eating enough/Self harm - mention of social anxie...
4.3K 169 17
So basically, you. Muzan's 14-year-old half-demon daughter (I know it's cliche but bear with me) who he doesn't know even exists, somehow ended up u...
869 4 21
🔞🔞TW: this book contains smut, strong language, sexual assault, and mention of abuse. 🔞🔞 I'm going to try to update at least once a week. Credit...
134K 4.6K 66
"You know, you weren't supposed to see them." He dropped my arm. "Is that supposed to make me feel better?" He grabbed my other arm, exposing those c...