A song of whales [T. Giyu x R...

By Wellenlied

My very first demon slayer fanfiction. [Tomioka Giyu x fem! demon reader] Have you heard the tale? If people... More

Your Persona
一 | Song
二 | The Tale
三 | Introduction
四 | Meet The Ubuyashikis
五 | New Friends
六 | The Past
七 | A Visit
八 | Hashia Meeting
十 | Flame Hashira
十一 | Recovery
十二 | Water World
十三 | Island
十四 | Love Hashira
十五 | Patrol
十六 | Sound Hashira
十七 | Upper Moon 6
十八 | Festival
十九 | Swordsmith
二十 | Calm Before The Storm
二十一 | Muzan
二十二 | War
二十三 | End of Song
Extra

九 | Jealousy

492 12 16
By Wellenlied

3rd person pov

At the butterfly estate, Tanjiro covered the bottle from the sunlight with his body and introduced the goldfish to his friends.

Zenitsu: "GAHHH! A FISH WITH ANTLERS?! GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!"

Aoi: "That's Ayuna, don't disrespect her!"

Tanjiro: "No Zenitsu! She's my friend I told you about, remember?"

"It's fine, I get it." Ayuna said, "Zenitsu right? Nice to meet you, but how come your arms are short?"

Zenitsu: "Oh, I got poisoned by a spider which made me almost turn into a spider."

Aoi: "And that is why you need to take your medicine!"

Zenitsu: "NO IT TASTES AWFUL!"

The goldfish turned to Tanjiro: "Tanjiro, can you move me closer to him?"

He did as told and Ayuna placed her fin on his short arm which grew back to it's original size.

Zenitsu: "..."

Ayuna: "Your arms are normal now but I still recommend you to drink your medicine. If not I'll turn you into a fish."

Zenitsu snapped the medicine from Aoi's hand and drank it.

"Now Tanjiro, move me to your other friend." Ayuna healed Inosuke's injuries and he jumped out of bed.

Inosuke: "I feel my strength coming back!   Are you a god?"

Ayuna sweatdropped: "No-"

Inosuke: "You must be! No demon can heal human! You're the god of nature!!"

Zenitsu: "She's a demon..."

Inosuke: "How dare you Monitsu to call the god of nature a demon!"

Ayuna: "But I'm no god..."

Inosuke didn't listen and still stared at the goldfish in awe.

"Now that I see it," Zenitsu started, "Why do you guys have the same looking brooch?"

Aoi held her brooch proudly, "A gift from Ayuna! It's a protection charm!"

Inosuke: "I saw Gonpachiros one froze that giant demon spiders arm!"

Zenitsu: "It can protect you?!"

"Do you also want one?" the fish asked and the blond boy nodded.

She used the water in the bottle to create two more brooches, one was shaped like thunder while the other one was a boar.
The brooches were dropped on Zenitsu's blanket.
"You too, Inosuke." she said.

"A gift from god?!" he exclaimed and took  the boar brooch, "I'm undefeatable!"

"Remember, just because these brooches can protect you, it doesn't mean you can let any damage hit you. Okay?" the goldfish warned, "Aoi can you get a fish tank please? I'm almost at the bottom of the bottle."

"Sure." Aoi left and another slayer entered.

"I'm glad to see you alright." the slayer sighed in relief.

"Murata-san!" Tanjiro greeted him.

Murata got gloomy: "Looks like you guys have a good time..."

Tanjiro: "Why?"

Murata: "The slayers who survived had to give a report and the hashiras glances were terrifying! They're so disappointed and looked down on us! They are so scary!"

The insect hashira appeared behind him: "Ara ara, good day everyone."

Murata flinched: "Good day Kocho-sama! Goodbye!" and he left in a rush.

Ayuna: "Hm? Is the meeting already over  Shinobu?"

"Yes." Shinobu turned around to see her demon friend but she couldn't spot her so she looked inside the bottle Tanjiro was holding, "What happened to you?"

"I just made some gifts for my new friends." she replied and the insect hashira spotted the new brooches they were holding.

"By the way, they're healed." she added.

"Is that so?" Shinobu clapped her hands together, "then you guys can join the rehabilitation training tomorrow!"

All: "Rehabilitation training?"

"You'll find out soon." she smiled and Aoi returned with a round fish tank which was placed on one of the bedside tables and some books were used to shield the tank from the sunlight.
Tanjiro dropped the goldfish in the tank.

"Thanks Aoi." Ayuna swam around in the tank.

"Ah, before I forget," Shinobu went closer to the tank and spoke quietly, "Ayuna, you have to do something about Tomioka-san. I think he's on a bad mood."

"What's bothering him?" Ayuna asked while she tilted her head.

Shinobu: "You don't know? I thought you're aware of it."

Ayuna: "I don't know."

Shinobu sighed: "Even Mitsuri know the reason..."

Aoi crossed her arms already knowing what was going on. It was obvious she thought. "You lived so long and yet you don't know?"

Ayuna: "I spent my life in the sea."

"Are you pretending not to know?" Zenitsu blurted out and he was met with an ice wave from his brooch which almost froze his mouth.

Shinobu: "I knew it!"

"Nonsense," Ayuna said calmly, "I'm a demon did you forget? And I'm sure it's only your delusional fantasies that made you think this way."

Before Shinobu could say anything the water hashira arrived to pick his flatmate up.

"Bye, I'll visit again soon." Ayuna jumped into Giyu's bottle and they left.

'There's no way...' Ayuna thought, 'it's only a delusional wish.'

Giyu's pov

The faint mad feeling didn't disappear inside me and I was aware of it.

It seems like I did fall for her.

I feel comfortable around her, and knowing that she waits for my return from my mission makes me want to go home quickly. The way how she'll greet me when I open the door not knowing for how long she waited, makes me feel warm and cared.

My heart always fluttered when she smiled or laughed, and I always wondered how she could tell if I was bothered or not.

In fact, I am happy with her.

-Flashback

"Actually meeting you was the best thing that happened to me. (...)"

-end of flashback

I wonder what she thinks about me.

3rd person pov

They arrived to their estate and Giyu closed some windows to optain some shade in the room and he opened the bottle letting the sea demon out.

Ayuna leaned on the table with her elbows, hands supporting her head, and waited expectantly.
Soon the water pillar joined her.

Giyu: "I encountered lower moon five and killed him. Tanjiro had a hard time but I saw how the brooch you gave him froze the threads around him which shattered afterwards."

"Lower moon five..." Ayuna mumbled, "First, he encountered Muzan, then one of the twelve kizukis..."

Giyu listened to her thoughts.

"I have a bad feeling about it," she concluded, "I can tell that he will face many dangers in his journey."

-Flashback

When Ayuna met Tanjiro for the first time, a image of an adult appeared in her vision. That wasn't her memory, but those earrings were familiar as she have seen it before but it wasn't the man from Muzan's memory.

-End of flashback

Ayuna changed the topic: "By the way, is something bothering you? Shinobu did tell me that you weren't in a good mood."

Giyu: "I wasn't in a bad mood. I'm fine."

Ayuna: "You are?"

Giyu: "Yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.2K 36
⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹ 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘐...
220K 4.6K 27
You became a pillar way before tanjiro and Giyu met, so this was like basically the beginning in the demon slayer anime/manga. You are the blood pi...
206K 5.5K 71
【𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗】 "𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" "𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐲�...
70.3K 3.1K 30
❝ THERE is no denying that there is evil in this world, but the light will always conquer the darkness. ❞ 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | slow...