Demon in DXD (High school DXD...

By Creamyrose22

Demon slayer demon reader in the world of DXD. Its something I've wanted to do after reading a tokyo ghoul gh... More

Bio/Info
Harem
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Vote topics
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 9

1K 30 5
By Creamyrose22

Today would be like any other for Y/n. After his win against Riser he decided to enjoy something more calm. Currently it was the weekend and he was enjoying one of the few human things he loves. Sleeping in.... or that's what he would like to be doing. 

Y/n: "Dammit, why now....."

He groaned out while grinding his teeth having the urge to bite and chew on something. 

Getting out of bed he heads to the living room to find his mother as she had a usual method that helped him whenever this happened. 

Y/n: "Mom its happening again..... Mom?"  

Looking around his mother is nowhere to be seen but what he does find is a note on the refrigerator. 

'Dear Y/n, me and your father have some business in the underworld regarding the new land and titles we have. We wont be home until later so your on your own until then. 

-Mom

'P.s if you throw a party please clean up'

Seeing the note his eye twitched before he let out an annoyed growl mixed with a scream. 

Y/n: "Why today" he groaned before getting an idea "Seems someone else will need to help me with this and I know just the red head and peerage to do it~"

(Mini time skip)

Rias and her peerage have just arrived outside of Y/n's house. Issei lets out a yawn as he is the last to arrive with Asia. 

Issei: "Hey what's up?"

Rias: "Issei, Asia good your here"

Asia: "Is everything okay?"

Rias: "Honestly I'm not sure, Y/n just called and told me to bring you all to his place"

Issei: "That's kinda vague"

Rias: "I know and that's what worries me. C'mon lets go inside"

Walking up to the door Rias goes to knock only to find the door is open. This puts them on guard as they head inside, the sound of crunching and scraping. Slowly moving through the house they head for the source of the sounds. 

Rias: "Y/n we're here"

No response was given as the sounds continued 

Koneko: "I smell blood"

Issei: "Maybe Y/n is just having a snack?"

Kiba: "Then why isn't he saying anything"

Reaching the room Akeno opens the door what that they all saw was an odd sight to be sure. All around the room there was broken items with bite marks and even actual bites taken out of them. A table was on its side and Y/n is seen bent over chewing on one of the legs. Hearing them come in he looks to the devils showing his demon eyes and fangs are on full display. 

Y/n: "There you are..." as he spoke drool flowed from his mouth along with some blood "Now you can finally help me"

Getting up he takes one step towards the group making them become a bit defensive. 

Rias: "And what is it you need help with?"

Y/n: "Simple really...." he smiled "My teeth are fucking itching and I cant stand it so I need your help to make it stop"

ORC: "Eh?"

(One explanation later)

Issei: "So hold on you called us here because your basically teething?"

Y/n: "Kinda yeah, its a similar feeling to wanting bite something"

Rias would be seated while rubbing her temples

Rias: "When you called I thought it was something more urgent..."

Y/n: "Oh but it is... If i cant get this urge under control I may go out hunting and be less discrete about it unless you want a news story about half eaten bodies all over town"

Rias: letting out a sigh "Fine we will help you. Fist things first, anyone have any ideas to help this?"

Asia: "I might have an idea" stepping forward she holds out a stick of gum to Y/n "Maybe chewing this will help even if a little"

Taking the gum Y/n immediately started chewing as the ORC watched on. 

Y/n: "Not bad but it's to soft and it feels like i'm chewing on nothing, it makes me wanna chew on something more!" he groaned

Akeno: "Nice try Asia but he needs something a bit harder"

Rias: "I might have something, just a moment"

Rias heads into a teleportation circle only to return with a large bone. 

Rias: "This is from a monster in the underworld, its known for having dense bones that can take a lot of damage"

Handing the bone off to the boy he looks at it before sinking his teeth into it. At first it seems to be working until...

*CRACK*

The bone split in half due to the force of his bite leaving him with a mouth fill of bone shards that he spits out. 

Rias: "This may take longer then I initially thought"

For the next few hours the ORC have tried to quench Y/n's urge to chew on things by using various methods and things. Kiba suggested trying to focus on other things but Y/n got quickly distracted as the urge took over him. Issei being the perv he is suggested a more private activity but after getting punched in the stomach quickly rescinded the proposal. Koneko suggested some hard candy witch only made others in the ORC hold there mouths when Y/n bit into a large jawbreaker like an apple taking a chunk out of it.

Kiba: "We tried 47 different ideas ans nothing worked"

Issei: "How strong are demon teeth!"

Rias: "At this point i'd suggest just ripping out his teeth"

Akeno: "His regeneration would make that useless tho"

Its then they all felt a chill down don there spins as all attention is drawn to Y/n who began to let out a low growl. 

Asia: "Y/n are you okay?" she asked with a bit of hesitation in her voice

Y/n: "No... my teeth itch and i can't take it anymore" 

Looking at the orc they all felt demonic energy rise as Y/n crouched down into a pouncing position. This action made everyone on on edge and on guard. 

In an instant Y/n pounced forward trying to tackle Asia who is quickly pushed out of the way by Issei. Unfortunately that left Koneko who was behind her wide open as Y/n pounces on her.

Issei: "Crap not good"

Rias: "Koneko!"

They all expected to hear the white haired girl scream and she certainly did but not in the way that thought. She screamed out but it was quickly fallowed by a fit of laughter from the girl. 

Taking a closer look its seen Y/n is chewing on Koneko's arm through her sleeve but he's not hurting her, quite the opposite.

(Imagine something like this)

Koneko: "HAHAHAHA, m-make him stop~"  she managed to speak out between laughs

Issei: "I don't get it why isn't he biting through her arm?"

Rias: "This is defiantly not the outcome I thought would happen"

Its then that the door opens showing Y/n's mother and father. 

Muzan: "This place is a mess, what happened?"

M/n: "Hello everyone, did Y/n decide to throw a party after all"

Asia: "No ma'am Y/n called us for help"

M/n: "Hmmm?" looking over to her son she saw what he was doing and let out a small giggle "I see"

Muzan: "Didn't expect him to start getting the urge today" he spoke while looking over the damaged items around the room

Rias: "Weve tried many things but so far all have failed" looking of to Koneko who's laughing "Well almost all"

Muzan: "I see, he must really care about her then otherwise her arm would be snapped in two"

Kiba: "What do you mean by that"

Muzan: "Demons by nature are strong and rarely hold back unless they want a challenge or they care for someone. Y/n holding back like he is now means he cares about her." a smile crept across his face before getting hit on the back of the head from his wife

M/n: "Your going to give them the wrong idea. He probably is just trying not to hurt her as he sees you all as his allies, but still do nibble so gently is cute~"

Koneko: still laughing "H-how much longer will he do this?!"

M/n: "Hmm probably for another three hours or so. In the meantime why not join us for dinner"

Rias: "That sounds lovely, we accept"

M/n: "Great, i'll get started then~"

Koneko reaches a hand out still laughing 

Koneko: "Don't leave me like this..."

The ORC simply walked out of the room leaving her with Y/n

Rias: "Be strong Koneko"

Asia: "I know you can get through it"

Akeno: "Don't have to much fun"

Kiba: "Don't think its wise to try and stop Y/n in his current state"

Issei: "I cant help but to be a little jealous"

For the fallowing hours Y/n kept chewing on Koneko's arm and after it all they agreed to never talk about it again with Koneko even threatening Y/n with the latter being embarrassed at his actions.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

An: Just a small mini chapter I thought of  and wanted to make for you all. Hope you enjoyed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 57 11
Read the story and see what happens
10K 206 11
Wandering aimlessly, a young boy with indigo hair walked the ruined world during the Great War for a purpose. Having been experimented on by Rizevim...
9.5K 202 18
Join Izaiah Otsutsuki as he embarks on a journey through the world where Devil's, Fallen Angels, and Angels that hide amongst the humans I don't own...
358 24 5
a better and improved version of my old kaneki x reader. Follows the anime and manga story line. (I'll think of a better description later 。゚(゚'ω'゚)゚...