I Dare you 2 || j.b

Door fablukex

Second book to 'I Dare You' ❤️ Meer

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Read please
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three

Eight

1.6K 53 6
Door fablukex

I felt someone's presence behind me.

"Can you help me by handing these to the rest?" I asked turning around. "oh.." I said awkwardly. "never mind, I - um"

"I'll help" he said with a small smile on his face. But I could tell it was forced.

"You don't have too"

"It's cool. If I don't I'll probably get shit from Beau and Luke" he grabbed the glass of juice that I had found in Nash's refrigerator. I hope Nash doesn't get mad, that's why you shouldn't leave me alone because I'll try to spend the least time with them.

"Thanks" I started pouring more juice in the rest of the empty glass.

I felt him walk out of the kitchen. I let out a breathe that I didn't know I was holding in.

I closed my eyes and just took deep breaths.

"Can I take the rest" I heard him say from behind me which startled me making me drop some of the juice to the floor.

"Uh yeah" I said looking down.

"Oh shit, sorry if I scared you" he chuckled.

"No worries" I handed him two more glass of juice so he could take it to the boys. I placed the last two glass of juice on the island so he could take so I could finish cleaning the kitchen.

I took some paper towels I got on my knees to start cleaning the juice.

"Heather?" I heard Nash ask for me.

"Here I am" I giggled.

"Really? I just cleaned there" he shook his head at me.

"Bitch please" I laughed and got up. "Can I go now?"

"No, stay for a while"

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow maybe" I said putting the waste into the garbage can.

I grabbed the two glass and handed one to Nash and I walked back to the living room when Jai was making his way back. "here" I handed him the last glass.

Everyone was watching us which wasn't weird at all. note the sarcasm there.

"Thanks" he walks back to the couch and I awkwardly stand there.

Yeah, I shall go home now. I went to get my phone from the kitchen counter then walked back to the living room.

Nash had managed to sneakily stand at the door. Well, not really.

I groaned and sat on the empty white single couch that he was sitting at. He sat on the arm rest of the couch and they started talking while I just texted away people it was on Twitter.

"So Heather?" I was snapped out of my little session of stalking fans.

"Huh!?" I looked up.

"I asked if you wanted to go camping with us next weekend" James asked.

"I- um I don't know"

"Come on it'll be fun, plus there will be girls there so don't worry about being the only girl" Daniel said.

"Plus, you boyfriend is going" Luke wiggled his eyebrows.

I raised an eyebrow to show I was confused. "I have a boyfriend now?" I laughed.

"Nash here, Is tagging along"

Jai was staring at me the whole time and I felt uncomfortable. I bit my lip out of habit and looked at Nash and giggled.

"I mean, if my boyfriend is going then I'll go?" I looked over to my phone since I had gotten a message.

"Wait!" Daniel said loudly. "so you two are actually dating?"

I guess he didn't hear my sarcastic voice.

"I never said Nash was my boyfriend"

"Hurtful" Nash held the side of his heart. "but it's true, she has a thing for Mat"

I looked over to him. "which Mat?

"Mat Espinosa" he was grinning.

"How dare you!" I hit him playfully. "I don't remember telling you!" I hid my face with one of the cushions.

"So it's true?" He got up clapping and jumping up and down.

"I never said that either" I was now red. "you know what, I shouldn't even be here" I got up.

"No!" Beau whined.

"Aw Boo Boo" I fake pouted. "go over my place anytime" I told him.

"Let's go right now" Beau said.

"Aren't you supposed to do something?" I asked him.

"Nash is coming as well"

"No, I rather stay here then get my place destroyed" I say back down.

Mat E❤️:
Justin wants to know if you want to chill tomorrow.

Me:
I don't remember meeting someone named Justin..

Mat E❤️:
Justin Bieber ?

Me:
You're joking! Stop this right now!😫

Mat E❤️:
I'm being dead serious. Look.

And he sent a picture of the messages. Omg !
This isn't happening !

"Why do you look like you're about to start jumping or something?" Luke asked laughing. I looked up and smiled at him. I showed Nash the picture and the messages and Nash rolled his eyes.

"So Bae is being replaced now?" He laughed.

"Just for tomorrow" I smiled.

I let out a squeal and calmed myself down.

We spent like ten more minutes talking until they went down to business. They were apparently going to start filming a challenge and by what it looks like it's disgusting and hurtful.

Nash started his Intro first and then it was The Janoskians, or should I say Dare Sunday's.

Beau began explaining the challenge.

"We have Heather here today" Beau gestured for me to go in front of the camera but I shook my head. ".. anyways she'll be our score keeper and assistant"

I never agreed to this so I look at James and he was smiling.

They were going to do the paintballs. They had a bunch of questions in a hat that they made me look for or come up with good questions for them to answer. But they had to be hard for all of them so that's what I did.

On another hat was how many feet they had to be to shoot.

I went behind the little tripod and checked if it was recording which it was so the challenge began.

"Heather choose who should go first" Luke pointed to me.

"Beau" I quickly said.

He glared at me but got the question from the hat.

He handed it to me and Luke was obviously recording me. I groaned and opened the piece of paper.

"Okay this is your question." I looked at Beau and he was intensely staring at me. "There are sixty cups on a table. One falls down, then how many remain?"

He looked like he was thinking so hard. This was so easy but he is over thinking it. Ugh. Seriously Beau?

"59" he said.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah" he was now unsure but still went with it.

"Let me repeat myself again." I smiled at Beau. "There are Six-tea cups on the table, one falls down. How many are left?"

"59" he answered again.

"Wrong" I laughed. "Five"

"FUCK!" He yelled. "why five?"

"Because I said six" showed him six fingers. "tea cups. not sixty. Six. Tea. Cups" I said slowly.

He went on about how he could've got it wrong if he would've seen it. He handed it to me, not my fault.

Next was Nash. He also got his answer wrong. next was James who got it right because it was a question about me. Daniel went next and he got it right as well. Luke was next and he was so confident. He got half of the question right but still got paint all over him.

Next was Jai. He was so quiet this whole time. He grabbed a question from the hat and handed it to me. Our hands touched for the slightest second but I quickly moved it away because I felt myself go red.

I looked over to James who was smirking. I rolled my eyes at him and opened up the paper.

"What chemical element has the shortest name?" I asked him with a smile.

He thought for a second. "how the fuck am I suppose to know that?" I said annoyed. My smiled faded because he said that towards me in a rude way.

"give up?" I said once again with a small smile now.

"Yeah, you ducking choose questions nobody knows" he said.

"Tin" I answered for him. He grabbed the other paper and handed it to Luke.

"Three steps back"

The game when by for a couple of minutes. They all answered about four questions each. James was first place, Luke was second, Third was Daniel then came Nash and Jai was last place.

"Well, that's it" I said getting up from the chair I was sitting on.

"Want to get something to eat?" Beau asked all of us. Nash looked at me because he know I can't eat out anymore. Unless it's a drink or salads.

"I'm going home" I smiled at him.

"Come on" He begged.

I shrugged. Maybe a drink. "sure" I said. "but let me go change into something else" I said looking at Nash's shirt that looked like I was wearing a dress over pants.

"Okay. Meet you down stairs" Nash said.

I'm glad I have friends like Nash because he understands and acts like a brother.

I felt someone walking behind me but I paid no attention. The elevator came and as I I stepped in someone else did as well. I look to the right.

-------------------------------------------------------

Today was the last day of school!

Should they get back together or not?

Continue voting and commenting.

Also if you want to message me go ahead. I answer everyone.😄😊😉

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

38.7K 1.1K 31
IM SORRY THAT I NEVER COMPLETED THIS BOOK // You can make love complicated, you can make it simple, fun, daring. There is no rules, so why be dedic...
8.2K 288 25
Sequel to Forced but Chosen: Embattled Love It's round 2 for Luke and Andi... See what happens now.
14.6K 373 100
Preferences and Imagines of the Janoskians.