Create A Surreptitious Move

Por signedbyleah

Blaine Sousa: A man who doesn't care about others opinions. Cassandra Harper: A woman who cares a little too... Más

Characters
Prologue
01 || A bad feeling
02 || The great escape
03 || The locks
04 || A deal with the devil
05 || It's nice to have a friend
06 || Can I ask you a question?
07 || Traning
08 || Negotiation
09 || An unexpected visit
10 || Did you miss me?
11|| The cover
12 || Just this once
13 || Pool party
14 || Eventful
15 || Bad reputation
16 || Grief
17 || The dress
18 || The Ball
19 || The Kashmir Sapphire
20 || Decode
21 || Game over
22 || I believe him
23 || Bundle of Sunshine
24 || Obsession
25 || Pages turned
26 || Goodnight
27 || Whisper
28 || Invisible string
29 || Self love
30 || Suprise
31 || Ironic
32 || You're something compatible
33 || My love
34 || Mine
35 || At my mercy
36|| Code 37
37 || Wake up
38 || Romeo and Juliet
39 || Best
40 || The little things
ANNOUNCEMENT
42 || New friends
43 || Loyal to me
44 || Jump then fall
45 || Safety
46 || Loyalties lie
47 || The best gift
48 || Amore mio
49 || Forever & Always
Epilogue || Wildest Dreams

41 || Ready to go?

56 5 5
Por signedbyleah

"There's no way this is acctually happening." I say, looking up to Blaine's private jet, the autumn night air creating a breeze that causes my blonde hair to slightly blow in the wind.

"Would you like me to carry you onto the plane?" Blaine says from beside me, a hint of amusement in his tone.

"I know you're only saying it to be sarcastic but I very much would, yes."

Blaine bends down to pick me up bridal style and I wrap my arms around his neck. He carries me onto the airplane or should I say his private jet. He places me down on one of the extremely comfortable seats between him and the shared seat Frinkles and Whisper are sat together on.

The seats aren't in rows like a normal plane, it's way more posh. There are tables and cabinets, a full sized tv and a sofa. There's so much room to move around in here.

"Are we going yet?" Vincent says tiredly from the plane sofa.

"Yes."

The plane takes off not long after Blaine gives the command. Frinkles and Whisper are both asleep on the chair next to me.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I say, standing from my seat.

I walk to the only available door. When I open it I'm shocked. This definitely isn't the bathroom.

"Where's the bathroom?" I say, turning around.

"Through the bedroom and to the right." Blaine directs.

"Of course you have a freaking bedroom on your jet." I say stepping inside it. This is crazy.

Blaine is rich rich, I seem to find out more and more about him everyday.

I use the bathroom and when I walk back through the room Blaine is sprawled out on the bed.

Before I even know what's happening Blaine has me pulled on the bed and I fall on top of him.

"Sorry, I'm crushing you." I say, trying to move off of him. He stops me.

"Don't do that." He says. "You're not crushing me. It's just your body dysmorphia talking." He says, pushing a strand of hair from my face behind my ear.

"I'm sorry."

"You don't need to apologise, it's ok. I'm here whenever you need a reminder that your body is perfect and it doesn't define you."

"Ti amo." (I love you) I say in Italian and Blaine raises his eyebrows. "It's the only phrase I currently know in Italian. I learned it specially for you." I say and it puts a heartwarming smile on Blaine's face.

"Tu sei qualcos'altro interamente." (You're something else entirely)

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"It means there's no one quite like you. Sei straordinario." (You're extraordinary)

"There's no one quite like you either. Are we forgetting the fact this bedroom is literally hundreds of feet in the air? You're loaded." I think for a second. "Hey, you owe me 31 million."

"31? I recall offering you 30." He says.

"Oh yeah? Well I recall you saying you'd give me a million dollars if you liked my cupcakes. You lied to me then, you can't lie to me now."

"Well then, you know I'm telling the truth when I say that you can take all of my money and I wouldn't be mad." He states. He is in fact telling the truth.

"I'm only joking around, you don't owe me anything."

"Yes I do and I intend to pay it in full."

"Bla-" I start to protest and he puts a finger over my lips to shush me.

"We have a contract, remember? You can't go back on it now."

"This is not a normal thing to be arguing about." I state.

"I'm giving you the money there's no arguing to be done." He states.

"But-" This time he uses his lips to stop my talking.

♡♡♡

I wake up with a scream, my chest rising and falling at an uneven pace. I find myself sitting up before I even know what's happening.

"Cassie." I hear Blaine say through the darkness and my eyes snap to him. Without a second thought I hug him, seeking the comfort I know he can provide.

I had yet another nightmare.

It feels like I can't escape him. No matter what I do he's always there. It feels like this is never going to end. What he did to me plays in a constant loop around my head. How can someone that I one perceived as kind and thoughtful turn out to be so cruel and evil? He was supposed to be my friend. He knew me and yet he still acted heartless towards me.

I sob into Blaine's chest as he runs a soothing hand down my head of hair.

"Shh, you're ok." He says. "I've got you."

Through my crying, I faintly hear the bedroom door opening.

"Cassie?" Vincent says.

I don't have it in me to answer him.

"Is she ok?" Vincent asks Blaine who I feel shake his head.

I feel the bed dip beside me as Vincent sits down and he too wraps his arms around me.

"I know how you feel, you're not alone. What he did to me was nowhere near as bad but I still understand your pain." Vincent says.

"I just want everything to go back to normal is that too much to ask?" I say between sobs.

"It will. We're not going to let him ruin our lives, ok? You can get through this Cassie."

"Everything will get better, I promise." Blaine says, drawing patterns on my back.

"How can you be so sure?" I ask.

"Because you've survived so much, you're too stubborn to let some asshole win. That doesn't mean you're not alowed to feel sad or have nightmares about it, it just means that you're here and you're working on it. Don't let him take your hope away." Blaine says.

♡♡♡

"I'm suprised you let Vanessa and Fransico share the same room." I state as Blaine places our bags onto our bed.

He turns around and gives me a look. "Don't act all innocent now, you said last minute that you wouldn't come with us if I didn't." I was completely bluffing but I played my roll well.

"Don't be mean to your future brother-in-law then."

"Fuck off. Do not call him that, you hear me?"

"Don't call him what? Your future brother-in-law?" I say before being tackled to the bed.

I start laughing at the stern expression on Blaine's face and soon he starts laughing with me.

"What's so funny?" He asks.

"You." I state, still laughing.

Blaine starts kissing my neck and I push him away as I stand up.

"We need to unpack."

"Surely that can wait." He says, propping himself up on one arm.

"Most of the bed is filled with bags and besides everyone will be waiting downstairs for us."

"What if I want you all to myself?" Blaine questions.

"Later."

"Is that a promise?" He asks.

"Yes."

He smirks. "I'll be on my best behavior untill then." He says, getting up and unpacking his things.

After taking a short while unpacking the two of us get ready to go out.

I put on the long black dress that I brought with me. It is strapless and has a long slit on the side. I wear some thin, see-through, lacy, black gloves and with them some black heels.

Blaine gawks at me when he sees my outfit, it's a real confidence boost. He openly checks me out at every opportunity he gets.

When we get down to the Casino the place is buzzing with people all dressed to the nines. Blaine is in a suit and he looks so fucking hot, as always.

The two of us walk over to where Vanessa and Reyna are. They're playing something called Blackjacks. I don't know the rules of the game or the objective but when people start cheering for them I figure they're both doing well.

I play mainly on the slot machines. Most of the games here are based on pure luck so I'm suprised to win a few times in a row.

I play my cards right and by the end of the night I finished off with an additional $10.

Vanessa and Reyna, who seem to be pros at this end up winning a lot of money.

Blaine wasn't betting all that much so I think his balance stayed around the same.

Francisco and Vincent were both on a winning streak until they weren't but I think they only lost a couple of dollars.

Blaine comes over to me and puts his arm around my shoulder. "You hungry?" He asks looking to me.

"Yes." I say.

"How about the two of us go out to eat?" He asks.

"It's like 11pm, won't most places be shut?"

"Baby, we're in Las Vegas, the city that never sleeps, we could go and get married right now if we wanted."

I stop in my tracks.

Blaine laughs. "I'm kidding...sort of."

"Wait, you acctually want to marry me?"

"Of course I do but when we do get married I'm going to give you the best day you've ever dreamed of. Your very own fairytale wedding, not some random night in Vegas." He says. "I'm not saying there's anything wrong with getting married in Vegas it just doesn't seem our style."

"You said when, that's presumptuous of you."

Blaine smirks. "Tell me you don't want to marry me then."

"I don't want to marry you." I lie.

"It's kind of hard to believe you with the smile on your face." Blaine says, sporting a smile of his own. He takes my hand and leads me outside.

Bright lights illuminate the street, this city really doesn't sleep.

The two of us make our way to the restaurant Blaine suggested.

The place is beautiful. We are seated outside in the rooftop part of the restaurant. The night sky hangs above us, along with the fairy lights I know that Frinkles would love.

Blaine said that Frinkles and Whisper could come with us to Las Vegas on the condition that Vincent would keep them in his room. That way, they weren't too far and I could see them when I wanted but Blaine and I could also get some alone time.

I'm suprised the hotel staff let 2 cats in........wait a minute. Did Blaine...bribe them?

We sit at the table that's close to the railing and has a brilliant view of the Las Vegas attractions. "Blaine." I say as the waiter leaves and Blaine picks up the menu.

"Sì?" (Yes)

"The hotel let Frinkles and Whisper in." I state.

"They did." He says, waiting for a direct question.

"Did you have something to do with that?" I ask.

"What are you implying?" He returns.

"Did you bribe them?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." He says in a voice that causes me to believe he knows exactly what I'm talking about and that the fact is true.

"Sure thing."

"Maybe they're just cat friendly." He states, pausing for a second. "Or maybe I did it for you."

"How can I pretend to not want to marry you when you say shit like that?"

"That was kind of the whole point." He says with a charming smile. "Don't look at me with those eyes."

"What eyes?"

"Like you want me to fuck you right now."

My eyes widen at his bluntness. "Blaine." I scold.

"Because I will." He says, leaning back in his chair and tilting his head slightly.

I spend the next few seconds in shock before the waiter breaks up the tension by bringing out our food.

I close my eyes for a second and take a deep breath.

When I open my eyes, they're met with Blaines and he places his hand over the top of mine that's resting on the table as a form of encoragement.

He starts eating and makes an effort not to look at me too much so there's no added pressure.

I start eating too and while the negative thoughts are still there, they're now manageable and feel more like background noise rather than something screaming at me to stop.

The waiter takes away our plates when we're finished and I feel a sense of pride for eating almost all of my meal.

"Are you ready to go?" Blaine asks.

"How about one more drink?" I ask and he agrees.

We stay for one more drink and Blaine asks the question again, so we stay for another.

"Are we going now or are we having another drink?" Blaine asks for the third time.

"One more would hurt." Is my reply.

"Cassie, are you avoiding going back to the hotel?"

"No, why?"

"If you don't want to....you know, we don't have to." He assures me.

I shake my head. "I know. It's not that."

"Then what?"

"I'm scared to go to sleep." I admit. "At first it was because of the fire and now it's because of him."

He nods in understanding. "Did you tell any of this to your therapist?"

"No."

"Why not? It could help."

"Because it would mean explaining everything. For one your line of....business and two I don't want to go over that again."

"Cassie, she's a therapist trained in my line of business, anything you need to tell her you can. I know it's hard to go over it again but it could really help you and it's definitely something you should consider."

"Ok."

"And we can stay up as long as you like and when you do eventually fall asleep I'll be right there beside you, just like every other time before."

I stand up and hold my hand out for him to take.

He takes my hand in his and goes over to pay. I protest him paying for it after he literally already give me 31 million (as he promised he would) but he ignores me and continues to pay.

We spend the rest of the night watching funny movies in our hotel until I fall asleep in his arms.

♡♡♡

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.5K 240 17
"Mmm," he hums, vibrating my entire core. "Yes, baby. Suffocate me." . . . . . "Can you love me back? Say you'll love me back and I'll stay..." What...
4.7K 245 16
Book 2 of The Devils Assassin series "Ivan could fûck them about all he wanted, play his little games, and prove his points. Nadia would bite. A...
408K 20.2K 58
Amara Milano. The powerful and lethal. Tristan Harper. The heartless and deadly. Together, the two would be a force to reckon with. Unstoppable. Unt...
11K 635 17
ł Please don't read it if you're uncomfortable with heavy themes such as violence, cheating, and toxic people/relationships. ł Vegas and Pete have ne...