The Devil's Dance (Jikook)

By Moonmochi004

"How can loving someone be a sin?" Park Jimin. Growing up in a household of strict Cristians, innocence and o... More

The Devils' Dance
(1) Black And White
(2) Unexpected Love
(3) Blondes
(4) Assumptions
(5) No Longer Strangers
(6) Secrets And Expectations
(7) I Like Boys
(8) Pushing Him Away
(9) Where It Began
(10) Never Friends
(11) Feelings Mutal
|BOOK PLAYLIST|
(12) Insecurities
(13) The Women
(14) Soft Spots
(15) The Question Game
(16) It Feels Right
(18) The Harsh Reality
(19) Because He Cares

(17) Future Marriage

446 23 12
By Moonmochi004

I love you
But your not mine.

~Author's POV~

"Have you made a decision Jimin?" The boys father asks, looking at the newspaper as Jimin stands in the middle of the kitchen.

The man had called him down before breakfast, bombarding the boy with questions he never wanted to have to answer.

Who he would take as his future wife.

The blonde stays silent, nervously fiddling with the cuffs of his button down as his father only shakes his head with a disappointed scoff. "Of course you didn't." He spits "Because how could I expect my son to do something I ask for once in his life." His raises his voice, slamming the paper on the table and making the boy flinch.

"Father I.. I do not have any interest in the people you have selected." He whispers, and the man scratches his chin in disbelief.

"So I give you a decision, and even that's not enough?" He says, chuckling as he sips his coffee. "I suppose I'll just have to pick someone then. Maybe you can settle with that Lena girl I've mentioned." He offers, a sinister look in his eyes when he sees Jimin's expression.

The boy didn't particularly like Lena..

He didn't have much of a problem with her before, but it was only yesterday that the girl had done something that made Jimin want to stay away from her as long as possible.

(Memory)

Jimin runs away almost immediately when him and Jungkook get back to the docks, ignoring Lisa and Jennie's concerned voices as the trees blur into one. Tears spill down his face as he eventually slows down to a walk, seeing the church and town appear the closer he gets.

He knew he couldn't go back, but he also didn't want to go forward. That kiss had shown him the very thing that could kill him, and in front of him was the town that would condemn him to such a fate.

When had this become his life?

He can't give it much thought when he feels a tap on his shoulder, whirling around to meet brown eyes level with his.

"L-Lena?" He asks, breathless, and yet in familiarity.

He'd known the pretty church girl since childhood, their families being mutual friends and finding eachother good candidates for future marriage.

That was part of the reason Jimin had never gotten very close with her..

"Hey Jimin!" She says cheerfully. He know it's bad to say but somehow her tone always seemed too perky, as if she were faking it.

Suddenly, she frowns.

"Why are you crying?" She asks, tilting her head while Jimin only continues to stare at her with wide blue eyes. After a couple seconds he chooses to collect himself.

"O-Oh nothing, I just got some dirt in my eye when I was running." He lies, wiping his eyes as he forces a sunshine like smile on his face.

Everyone at the church knew him for that smile, and yet he was sure not a single one would be able to tell if he were faking it.

She only smiles at the comment, seeming unbothered when Jimin starts to shift on his feet from the deafening silence. "Was there something you needed Lena?" He says softly, his tone kind as always while he urges her to answer.

"Oh yes, I apologize. My father told me to come find you to discuss your thoughts on our arrangements." She says hopefully, and Jimin can't help but let his smile drop slightly at the words.

Marriage. It had been the thing he wanted to avoid forever, and now it seemed the possibility of it would become reality in just a short while.

To his surprise- and dread, Lena had never shut down the possibility of marrying Jimin. In fact, much to his horror, she encouraged it the moment both families brought it up.

He never understood why. Lena and him never spoke much, nor did they have much in common. Yet when Jimin had only turned 16 it seemed she took an immediate interest in marrying him.

He wondered if she would be so enthusiastic after finding out that he'd kissed a boy not even an hour ago..

"Listen Lena.. I-I don't know if that's a good idea." He answers in guilt, looking down at his polished shoes when she says nothing in return.

Silence turns to anger in an instant..

"Why not?" She attempts to say, jaw clenched as he only looks at the ground. "Both our families want it and we would be a good match Jimin." She pushes, and he only tears up at the words.

He didn't want to have this conversation.. He just wanted to go back to Jungkook

"W-We wouldn't be a good fit Lena. You'll find someone much better than me, I promise." He assures, truth in his words as he refuses to glance up.

He'd never be able to love her the way she wanted..

"But I want you." She says stubbornly, and he glances up at that, a confused expression on his face as his tears dry up.

"Why.. I-I don't understand." He say's genuinely. Jimin wasn't very manly, so he never understood it much when a female at the church took an interest in him.

It didn't make sense.

"Don't be dense Jimin. You know why." She says blankly, rolling her eyes in irritation when he only shakes his head in response.

"I don't.." He whispers, and she takes an annoyed stress towards him. Suddenly he's against a tree and Lena has a strand of hair between his fingers, letting the golden lock fall to frame him pale face.

"Your so pretty Jimin, and soft. I think it's.. cute." She says, smirking slightly when he only looks at her with wide eyes.

"Every man at the church always tries to be so dominant." She huffs, annoyed. "I like that you seem so submissive." She purrs, taking a step closer as he pushes himself into the tree.

"L-Lena please stop, y-your making me uncomfortable." He tries to say, his voice completely shaken as he looks at her. They were about the same height and yet he felt so small in her presence. He felt weak.

He missed Jungkook..

"Oh don't be so modest. You can't tell me the thought of having a girl dominate you doesn't turn you on." She smirks, softly cupping Jimin's crotch and making him let out a small sob.

He didn't want this, he just wanted Jungkook..

"J-Jung-" Jimin cuts himself off as he hears himself start to call the name of the raven, ashamed that he'd ran away just to get caught up in this.

"What's that baby?" She says, nearing his ear as he stands frozen against the tree.

Jimin only cries silently.

He swears it's god when someone pulls her off of him, throwing her against the ground with force to reveal familiar brown eyes.

Lisa..

"Touch him again Lena, and I swear I'll tell the priest about all those getaways you did with the the boys in your youth group." Lisa spits, and Lena's eyes widen at that, not wasting any time before glancing at Jimin once more and scurrying off.

Jimin stays flushed against the tree with watery eyes, watching as Lisa gives him a heartbroken look and walks up to him.

"Are you okay Min?" She asks, and he can't even bring himself to answer as Jennie and Jungkook come from hiding behind a tree.

Jennie looks upset, but Jungkook looks furious, his eyes completely black as they look at Jimin. Still, the boy only tears up as he looks at them, lip wobbling when the ravens eyes soften.

"He was about 2 seconds away from killing her once he saw you, but I ran in front of him so that Lena wouldn't see them." Lisa whispers, and from one moment to the next Jimin's running into Jungkook's arms.

He didn't care about what had happened an hour ago, nor did he care what would happen later. All that Jimin cared about was that Jungkook had followed him, and that he'd missed the man.

He missed him so much.

Jungkook waste no time wrapping his arms around the boy, lifting Jimin up so that the boy can wrap his legs around him.

"I-I was scared." Jimin mutters, snugging into the man's broad sholder while Jungkook holds him.

"I know sweetheart." He comforts.

"I-I didn't think you would find me." He hiccups, and Jungkook rubs his back at the words.

"I'll always find you Jimin." He whispers, kissing the boys hair as he walks them to Jimin's home.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
🌸(A/N)🌸

It's been a while😃

Yea srry guys, I'm working on my other Jikook, so to my few readers on here I thought I would give a small update.

I think I might finish this one when I'm done with 'General Jeon' but I'm not sure, I'm debating between that and starting a new Jikook fanfic.

What are y'all's thoughts?

Also while I work on my other book let me kno if there's anything u wanna see w this one🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 14.4K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.3M 57.4K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
760K 28.1K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
60.4K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...