The Iron Assassin

By Cobraki

Kill. Don't ask why. Just kill. This was all he knew, all his life. He never questioned it, never doubted it... More

Prolouge
My Sword, My Might
What See Thy Land
What Suprises Thou Give
War and Slaughter
Where Blood Meets Blade
Blissful Times
Freedom in the Skies
An Icy Encounter
A New Realization
Oh What Could This Bring Me?
My Only Honor is my Soul
Sister Sands
The Skyline
Extracted Claus
Beutiful Satire of Blood
Burnt out Bullshit
A Gruesome Plan, and A Savage intent
Malice Rips the Soul
Rest and Recoup

Skyfire and Moonsteel

125 2 30
By Cobraki

Just want to get high off my lova....

"It seemed you and Sandwraith patched things up. Glad you were able to work it out." Opuntia smiled, gesturing to the relaxed smile and wave of Sandwraith as she left. Leaving him with the jubulant sandwing once again.

"Yeah...took a little bit of work, a but of physical therapy if you will...but I think we filled in the holes." He commented. Mentally chuckling as he reminisced earlier that morning.

The bustling of talonsteps outside his door that morning awoke him. A sound he was slowly getting accustomed too the more he stayed here. Though the warm body that curled up atop him was a feeling he almost forgot about. Sandwraiths body warming his chest and stomach in an oddly soothing way.

Craning his head to get a better view of her, a calm smile tugged at her lips as she snuggled against him. She looked so peaceful in this state, so relaxed. It almost made him envious that she could be so relaxed.

Well we did go crazy mere hours ago. Seems she loved it.

Her gentle hums puffed small plumes of air against his neck. Though he wanted to get up, moving with his length still inside her would wake her for sure. But for some reason...he wanted to simply...lay there. Bask in the feeling of another body resting so peacefully atop him.

"Mrmm." Of course it wouldn't last long. These good feelings never do it seems. Scrunching up her face, her eyes slowly blinked open. The onyx black voids of her eyes blinking the tiredness away before staring down at him.

"Morning. Or afternoon. Or...something." He stated, watching her stretch her wings and arms before arching her back, freezing at the sudden feeling of his rod still stuck inside her.

"Umm...a-about last night, um..." She stuttered nervously, rolling her hips to try and slip off him.

"Relax. This is between you and me. I don't share experiences with others, though you do as you like." He winked, humming lightly as tingles of pleasure raced through his groin as she rolled her hips, slowly sliding off him until with one final pull, he slipped out of her. Leaving her used slit rolling with his seed. Dripping out of her and onto his own hips.

"Y-yeah, mmm, just b-between...us. Phew." She panted, staring down at her cum filled hole before collapsing again against him.

"Hehehe. You seem exhausted still. Did I tire you out that bad?" He teased, shifting his wing into a more comfortable position with the female laying on it.

"Yeah." She sighed contently. "I can see why my sister was so fond of you now. I mean." She gestured to her slightly shaking hips. "Holy shit! That was fucking incredible!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah. I do have a way with making gals feel good." He hummed, laying his head back, resting his horns over the end of the bed so his could look up at the ceiling.

"I can tell." She spoke amusingly. "Fuck. I can't stay mad at you after that. Moons above know I needed relief." She sighed, basking in the early waking hours besides him. "How did you get so good anyways? Lots of experience?" She joked.

"In a way, yes. Though besides some diplomats, guards, and when I was at the academy...let's just say the Sun Queen used me for...more than just killing off or hunting down dragons." He confessed. Any thought or memory of the issue long since dead emotional wise.

"Wow...she...with you?" He nodded solemnly. "Ouch."

"Meh. At first it was very violating, but after a while I saw it as I had a privilege that no one else had. So I stopped caring." He shrugged, his eyes tracing imaginary patterns on the ceiling.

"But still." She shot back.

"I'm not there now. And I kinda like this situation over being around her." He mused, patting her stomach playfully.

"Yeah yeah. Being in between my legs must be nice." She joked, looking back down at her used pussy, covered in their mixed cum.

"Says the one begging for my clutch." He shot back.

"Well when you make me feel that good, of course I'm going to scream that out in the heat of the moment!" She exclaimed back. Jabbing the stomach plates of his armor.

"Well now you have that possibility." He chuckled. "Oh what would your people think of this?" He teased. "Sleeping with the legendary assassin, getting bred by him so thoroughly."

"Yeah." She snorted. "Work...SHIT! I think I overstayed!" She cried, clamering over his body before rolling on the floor, getting up in a quick heap before trying to fix herself up to look the most impressionable she could.

"You look great already, just wipe off a bit of dirt there, some dust there, and clean the white stain between your legs." He pointed out with a smirk.

"Oh...right." Lifting her tail and her leg, allowing herself to look better at the creampie he left her. "D-don't stare!" She exclaimed.

"Then don't show off such a masterpiece of a sight. Or else we might be here for a while longer." He winked, twisting over onto his stomach as he watched her with a smirk. The offer was tempting, but with the heavy con of still being suspected as a possible spy, being caught banging one of their people would not look good. For him or for her.

"Yeah yeah. We can do it later if you like staring that much." Cleaning off the best she could before stepping for the door.

"I wasn't planning on doing the first round." He chuckled, rolling off his bed before stretching himself.

"OK. No one is here, it is going to look like I am waiting outside for you, then you can come out when your ready." She instructed, centering herself before walking out. Trying to hide the small limp she had as she exited. But not before leaving a little tease as her tail swung a little to far, revealing the entrance he ravaged hours earlier.

"Well I'm glad you patched that up Riplash. Best to not have more dragons trying to kill you." She smiled bubbly.

"Yes. I would suppose that's a plus." He nodded in acknowledgment. Trudging down the halls of yet again more tunnels. "Weren't you supposed to be on a scouring mission or something?" He questioned.

"Why? Want to get back to Saaandwraith?" She teased, looking up at his flat expression. "Oh come on. Humor me a little!" She tried, looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"Did Sinbad force you not to go? Or your mother?" He questioned, walking through the parting sea of dragons.

"No. The mission was...delayed for some reason." She said.

"Delayed? Why?" He asked. Why would they delay a joke mission like this? They won't find anything, or at least, anything useful.

"It was because of, how did he say it? An unforseen incident occurred?" She spoke, trudging with him down a separate tunnel, lined with armored guards at every turn.

"Let me guess, Sinbad needs me for something doesn't he?" Riplash asked, his claws tapping over the stone as they passed by the nervous looks of several guards. Their eyes following his every movement, cautiously praying they would never have to engage.

"I believe so. Or at least, your input on it." She confessed, twisting around another corner before going straight. At the end of the tunnel was a large cave opening with, from what he could see, a large stone table decorated with a large torch in the middle, illuminating the room inside.

"Hmm. Of course." He mumbled, getting closer and closer to the entrance.

"There we go. Now that we have everyone!" Sinbads voice rang out through the cave tunnel. Each of the dragons inside all stepping away from Riplash as he entered, giving him the freedom to sit wherever he chose.

"So what is it you need from me exactly Sinbad?" He asked, looking down at the red dragon.

"Well, as Opuntia has told you, the scouting party was delayed." He started.

"And?"

"It was because there were sightings of a...Jackel tracker." He explained, walking over to the map that was molded into the table. The grey and white stone slab held several claw marks, burns, and melts. The sings of a used and worn table indeed.

"A...Jackel tracker." Riplash repeated. Oh moons and starshine. Not good at all.

"Yes." Sinbad confirmed, nodding to the supposed scout that saw it.

"Did you kill it? You know if it gets away. It will cause total havoc here! Have you seen first hand what these things are capable of?" Riplash growled.

"Have you? Or were you to busy enjoying life at the top?" A Sun Flyer snarkily remarked, earning a glare straight from the jaws of death from Riplash. The simple look alone making the Sun Flyer shift uncomfortably.

"For your information. The creator of the Jackel Tracker is a dragoness named Malice. And yes, she does live up to her name." He answered before they could ask, his predatory eyes scanning the room. "She designed them for the simple task of hunting down a specific dragon with deadly accuracy. Though if they are let loose to long, they can do so much more harm." He explained.

"And what will happen if one is left unchecked? Will it start going on a killing spree?" An Earth speaker dragon asked, looking between his counterparts for confirmation on his question.

Kinda insecure. That could be a useful weakness if need be.

"Well. A lot of things could happen. Since it has the ability to change into anyone and mimic them, they could cause total mayhem if they use a position of power, they could kill as many as they want because they believe it is in their mission." He explained. "The power to perfectly mimic anyone or anything is way more dangerous than you could possibly fathom." Riplash explained. "If you let that thing escape, there is no telling who it's after, or what sort of shit it might cause."

"What of its after you? You are the pet of the Sun Queen after all. Who knows what kinds of secrets you hold." A gravity walkers spoke up. "For all we know, that thing is in here right now scoping you out. Or leading its master straight to us!" She exclaimed.

Every set of eyes in the room darted over him. Each conveying the same emotion of worry.

"As simple as it may be to assume it's after me. I don't think it is. This place barely is a blip in the eyes of the Sun Queen. And as much as you all seem to want to point the blame on me, I am only one dragon. Going after me would halt her plans. Even if I myself have no clue, but Sinbad here does." He explained, looking down at the large map plastered to the table.

"But they could be after you." The same Gravity walker said, his steely eyes traveling around the room for the others to back him up.

"But it wouldn't make sense. She wants to push her influence here. She will need a kingdom to basically be a puppet, or at least a start point...but which one?" He mumbled the final sentence, looking over every kingdom for any possible strategic advantage one particular kingdom had.

The Sand kingdom has the most land. But most of it isn't useful.

Craning his head against the map further, crossing off the obvious Sea Kingdom and Ice Kingdom for their inaccessibility.

The Rainforest Kingdom is to crowded and difficult to traverse. Plus a rise in strange activity would arouse to much attention from the other tribes, blowing their cover easily. The mudwings seem like a good canadate, but by what I heard of their queen, she is very moral based and proud. She would never let something like that happen in her kingdom.

That left one kingdom left.

The Sky Kingdom.

It would make the most sense. Mountainous, vast enough to make do with any plans. And maybe she already has with the skywings affiliation and belief that they are the closest to the sun. As well as the sun rune book he stole from that one skywing encampment.

"I think they might be plotting something in the Sky Kingdom." Riplash announced.

"The Sky Kingdom? Why there? Wouldn't they want to start in the Sand Kingdom because of the power vacuum of the three sisters?" Another Earth Speaker asked, giving in his reason. It seemed valid. But it wouldn't make sense with the most violent of the sisters being the one that holds the stronghold at the moment.

"I don't think she would go directly to the most violent of the sisters. Especially with her stuffing fetish and all. It would cause her to lose to many dragons. Not that she would care, but each body has its uses." He explained.

"But if you don't know, Burn is allied with the Skywings." Sinbad broke in, sitting back as he let riplash take the lead.

"Maybe. But with being the most violent, she is effective, but also easier to manipulate than say...what was her name? Blister?" Several heads nodded in confirmation. "Yes. She is methodically smart. Such tricks won't work on her."

"But how does the Sky Kingdom affect this?" The same Gravity walker from earlier asked.

"Simple. By introducing themselves to the Skywings, they can influence how the kingdom plays out. Gaining sovereignty as they influence the kingdom. Which in turn will force Burns hand. Once they have influence and control there, they will have a deep footprint that they can leverage." He explained, his eyes passing over the crowd of dragons.

"So then...if that's the case...who is she trying to eliminate?" Caracal questioned, her mind wandering with ideas of dragons. But who could they be?

"Only one way to find out. Riplash." Sinbad started. "Ready to be a team player?" He inclined with a smirk.

"You want me, to go out and find a Jackal Tracker, who could turn into anyone at any given moment, and kill it?" He questioned. The obvious uncomfortablity with this suggestion flowing through the room like smoke from an uncontrolled fire.

"Sinbad...sir...is it really a good idea to let him out of here so...soon? We don't know where his allegiances actually lie." Another voice spoke up from the huddled dragons, voicing the concern several others shared.

"We know he isn't with the Sun Queen for the simple matter of trying to escape her. As well as not killing all of us and taking my head back to her." He explained confidently, stepping right next to him as a show of good faith. Riplash easily dwarfing the red dragon as he looked down at him.

"You have way to much faith in your words Sinbad." He spoke. It was odd how this dragon could speak a few words and have so many dragons willing to follow and protect him. It was admirable if he had to be honest.

"Yes I do. And clearly, it is placed well." He explained with a smirk. The amount of confidence this one portrayed almost irritated him slightly. Why? No clue. Was it because he wasn't intimidated by Riplash? Even when everyone else was? Even if you didn't know who he was, when he walked into a room, everyone could sense the danger. Feel the aura of death.

"But still. He's a cold hearted killer. What makes you think he will stick around when this is all done?" Caracal questioned Sinbad.

"I don't plan to stick around when this is all done." Riplash responded calmly.

"Then what do you plan to do? Kill dragons? Hunt down fugitives?" Caracal questioned him further.

"I just might. Do what I'm good at." He smirked smuggly. Oh how his aunts tantrums where amusing.

"Okay okay. Before another fight breaks in, Riplash, will you help us eliminate the Jackal Tracker? It might also lead to Malice." He said, sounding like he was trying to sweeten the deal. On one talon, helping them get rid of the annoying pest would help get a lot of angry glares off his back, much that he didn't care, it was annoying.

Also he might find Malice. A strange tingle ran up his spine at the thought of the blue dragoness. She was here. In Phyrria. With her brother Nexus.

Well...not anymore. Considering I cut off Nexuses talon and all.

The vicious fight played back through his mind. The sun sword cleaving through the air, aimed to cut his head clean off. The glowing yellow blade, sizzling the air with his enraged roar following behind. The only reason he was standing here now was the armor he wore.

With a heavy sigh, he pulled himself out of his thoughts. Realizing that every set of eyes in the room were glued to him, he gave his answer.

"Fine. I'll help remove the Tracker Jackel from the equation." He responded.

"There we go! First step to being a team player!" Sinbad exclaimed with a smile, earning several glares and dagger-looks to soften at Riplashes answer. Several whispers danced through the group as they spoke amongst themselves.

"Yeah. So in that case, I'll need my stuff back." He responded tonelessly, earning streaks of fear from a couple of the dragons. They knew what he could do unarmed, but with his tools and weapons, he was a silent army.

"Umm...when you leave, you can have them back. Considering you still are very....what's the word...."

"Intimidating, daunting, dangerous? Scary?" He interrupted Sinbad dryly. He was aware of the effect his presence still gave. Only a few days and he is already given his tools of destruction back. There was going to be repercussions from Sinbads decision, but hopefully they will see the light in it.

Hopefully? Since when did I start thinking in hopefully? Hopefully is such a stupid fucking way to think!

He mentally scolded himself. Being around such soft characters is messing with his phsyce.

"And when am I leaving then?" He asked. Waiting for the ridiculous answer of several days or something.

"In a few hours. Alongside Opuntia and two others." Sinbad answered, directing his attention back towards the map on the table.

"Joyous." Riplash muttered. More hours around a bunch of pondering dragons that only like to waste time.

"Yes. So go eat something, unless you already have, get yourself prepared, and meet up with Opuntia. She will direct you to the exit in the direction of the sky kingdom." The red dragon explained, nodding for the meeting to be disbanded, ending the session with his silent command.

"And my weapons?" Riplash questioned.

"Someone will lead you to where they are stored." He said nonchalantly.

It was smart of them to keep his weapons separate from theirs. That way if he ever found the armory, they were safe from him accumulating his own gear. Smarter than he gave them credit for he had to admit.

"Let me guess, that person will only lead me to my stuff close to the mission?" He questioned dryly, stepping aside as he let other dragons filter out of the room.

"A little bit, I know you need time to prepare and take stock, considering you had...basically an arsenal on you." He laughed.

"Yeah. It's a lot." He chuckled slightly himself. The amount of knives, daggers, potions, explosives he carried was ridiculous. Some said it was overkill. But in his time, he found that having more has done him way better than not having enough.

"Incredily heavy too. You might be faster if you didn't have all that weight on you." He pointed out with a calm hum.

"Maybe. But it isn't a lot. Doesn't get in the way for me anyways." He responded, looking around the empty room.

"As I would suspect. You've proved your strength many times over. Especially in the academy." He spoke nonchalantly, grabbing Riplashes attention as he snapped his head around back to Sinbad. "I know your reputation when you were in the academy. Ruthless and efficient. Using unyielding strength and speed to overcome any opponent. Though now I look at you, you use your head a lot more." He smirked. "Or were you using it before, but none of us could see it?" He inclined thoughtfully.

"You were serving under the Sun Queen when I was at the academy. You should know the answer to that." He responded, a snap laced in with his voice. Looking over the papers that were left in the meeting room. Some kept in scrolls, while others were kept in tidy folders.

"That I was." He sighed. "I guess I should've known the path you were going down. The Sun Queen would never allow you to reach any position of power. Out preforming Malice and Nexus didn't help with such. Considering you and I both know the political aspect of the academy." He rambled on.

"Yeah. I'm very aware." He responded distastefully.

The academy not only trained the next generation of dragons. But was also used as a means to determine social hierarchy in the kingdom. The higher you placed, the more respected you were. As well as a better chance to land yourself into a place of massive political power. Though being a tribrid, there was no possible chance that filth like him would have any power in the system. So instead of respect, all he was given was enemies, discrimination, and anger. Fits really, since his whole life was that.

"Yep. Sad really, you outperformed everyone there so much. But maybe it's for the best that you are here now. You ain't dead." He pointed out in a hum, disappearing from the room, leaving Riplash alone once again with his thoughts.

"Yeah. Outperformed." He scoffed, flipping through the pages of a folder he found. Passing through documents of several important dragons. Noting down their looks and what their profession was before moving on.

Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. No-

A bare picture of him stared back. The greenish tan scales a long forgotten memory as he looked over the black, tiger-like streaks that danced over his face. Matching the black scales around his eyes with his own black eyes.

How did they get a picture of me like this? Weren't all records of younger me destroyed?

He thought as he looked it over. Before his punishment, he himself had to admit, he was quite the looker. A jawline sharpened by years of training, and toned muscles from years of life shook back at him.

Standard document records dotted next to the image. His age, size, sex, ect. What interested him the most was the title of the record. It wasn't a normal student log or patient log, even though he made plenty of those.

Genetic Project Gen. Six

Gen. Six? Genetics? What the fuck?

He thought as he kept reading, looking back down at the pages with a sudden thirst for information. Especially about himself in particular.

"Genetic perfection...enhanced performance...increased intellect...flawed aggression and brutality. Will be worked with." He skimmed over the summery of the paper, traveling down to the notes and markers left be the previous writer.

Subjects testing patterns are constantly changing. It's almost impossible to track down a direct pattern to trace his progress before he jumps into another. Doesn't help that he is also very aggressive at times, incredibly competitive, and almost meticulously methodic in his train of thought.

Strange way to describe me.

Subject has also proven the desired speed, strength, agility, and intellect. Though his loyalty gene is still to be tested. Hopefully the sandwings blood won't mix up countless years of perfected mixing. But it was nessasary for the needed genome process. The sandwing size and strike seemed to aid his growth beautifully. Though to keep him under control and loyal, we had to separate him from his mother. With only minimal amount of time for conversation.

A desired genome project? Was that all he was to them? A genetic plaything?

An added bonus for us was his impeccable talent with leafspek. No doubtebly from his father's side of the gene pool. He has shown remarkable skill and strength with the strange magic, a no doubt useful skill we will make plenty use of. Thankfully the father was already on board with the project. Being paid generously to contribute to our perfect creation we are making. All we can do is pray that the child does not disappoint. Unlike the countless others before him.

"So I'm just...a product of an experiment?" He mumbled to himself, looking around to make sure no one was watching him before digging his snout back into the paper.

He passed with flying colors. I expected him to do so. I am the one who is overseeing his development, carefully chose his parents, grandparents, and great grandparents. I wouldn't expect anything less than exceptional from my work. Today he bested not only Malice, but Nexus as well. Both of the sunset twins. Outplayed them right into first place, securing himself as the top in the academy. The program worked. Well, it almost worked.

"Almost? What now? Do they want my...blood into their kingdoms?" He wondered to himself.

There is still several flaws and abnormalities in this child. His temper can get out of hand, as well as his deep emotional psyche. Seems so many tribes forced into one would have many more issues. But we will manage. His spine is my main concern. It bends in an almost...alien way. Sure it may allow him motions not possible by any normal dragon, but what kind of damage will this do to the program? It could be the start of a frenzy...or is this just evolution? So much power, so many different genes from so many species, could it foil the end goal? Let's hope not.

So everything about him. All what he thought were genetic gifts. All of him...was nothing but a program to create a weapon. A toy that could be cast aside whenever they pleased? The very thought made his coursing veins boil in rage.

We should begin with generation seven as soon as possible. Who knows how long we can keep him under our control. He is already proving to be unkempt and ambitious. And with how her majesty is treating him, he might have enough one day I suspect indeed. Now that I have this specimen, we should begin to integrate his genetics into our kingdoms bloodline. To her majesties request of course. I warned her about the few genetic mistakes I found, but she called them, "Simple oddities that won't transfer into the other suitors". Whoever they may be. I don't suspect it'll be hard to start Gen seven however, considering his incredibly high sex drive and fertility. With a high libido, he is already active with severel females. A good sign for the program at hand.

"So now I'm just a sex experiment for them?" He growled to himself, reading over what was on the notes. Sure they were right about him and his sex drive, but was that all planned? Or did it just work in their favor? The final note that was taken was kept on the back of the second page, it started:

I knew it. I knew that bitch of a sandwings free spirited genetics would take place somewhere. If only his guardian could have stopped him from doing it. Why Bloodclaw? Why didn't you just act sooner? Knock him out, drug him, or something? Now it will be impossible to study his growth with all that blasphemous metel on his body. It might kill him! Did she think he could survive in her stupored anger? Or did she just want quick revenge for what he did? Now it will take years to get back on track, study any possible offspring he brings into this world. Not without them all dying at the least! Oh, this might be my final entry for a while. I will need to see how I can salvage this situation and restore the genetic power I have created. Even if the Sun Queen has forgotten the program, I haven't. I want to see just how far this genetic power can take me. With magic, with knowledge, with science. I might just create the perfect dragon. And the Sun Queen just might get her goal after all.

Re-reading the last entry several times more, his blood boiled at the truth he was just given. But confirmed what he knew his whole life. He was a tool. A weapon. Nothing but a piece in a game that was meant to be played and killed off in.

You will find many truths here my friend. I promise you that.

Sinbads voice danced in his head. He was right. Riplash was going to find many truths here. Only this one, he didn't expect to find this truth. An answer in his blood, from generations of carefully planned mixing of bloodlines. All with the end goal to create something so destructivly horrifying that it would grant the Sun Queen the ultimate power she desired.

"Tiiiillll the sun climbs high and the moons falls low." He began to sing to himself. Taking the papers in his talons. "The willows will sing and the stars will shine." Taking in a small breath, he excluded a small flame from his mouth, lighting the edge of the thin papers alight in low orange fire. "The mountains will cry and the sea will churn." He continued, dropping the burning parchment onto the stone table before turning away for the exit.

"Carry my wings, oh howling winds. Carry me tooooo....the suuuuunnnn." He sang to himself, walking out of the meeting room with new knowledge, and a new vendetta. Unaware of the watchful eyes that went by him, spotting the burning paper and rushing over. Reading the last bit of wording on the parchment, observing the burning image of his face before it was nothing but ash.

Big boy, kinda. Anyways, I know I dropped this bit of shit on ya. Saw the lead and took it. Let me hear your thoughts in the comments below and maybe he will do another dragoness idk. Till next time. Bye bye.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 76 11
If you're reading this from teenfic.net, we urge you to exit right now and find this story on wattpad, where it was originally posted, as teenfic con...
Hybrid By R.J.

Fanfiction

273 17 13
WoF Fanfiction - discontinued and really bad Hybrid was, well, a hybrid. She used to have a good life, kept hidden from the public. She didn't know w...
9.8K 256 65
"From the ashes. The strongest will rise." She said, the eye of Onyx glistening in her talons against the moonlight over head. "I'm going to stop poi...
3.9K 188 29
|| Closed || In writing || The Jade Mountain Academy term is starting again, 80 years after the Dragonets of Destiny... But not all innocence can la...